FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:23 pm

"Yeah, I can handle that." I answered, rolling my eyes at Zack a little, although, I guess I could've taken 'Not much changes with you, does it?' as a compliment, because if I changed, I wouldn't be as cool! "Anyway, let's continue. There's no time to waste." Unfolding my wings once more, I continued to fly up the stairs, leaving room for Zack to fly ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Zack leapt up after Yuffie and then landed on the top floor bringing the sword down and through the first DeepGround Soldier and spinning round hacking through the next.
He kicked the third one through the door knocking it open.

Zack jumped back a couple of feet as Soldiers began to file through the broken door.
"Well guess you were right. Top floor must be hiding something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:35 pm

"I'm always right." I smirked as I threw shuriken at the large number of Deepground soldiers. It seemed to have no effect on some and I realised they had invisible shields around them which were only broken by materia. "It looks like they're not going to let us win easy." I commented to Zack as I threw my shuriken at some more soldiers, luckily killing some that didn't have shields. "Should we let our buddy Odin have a little fun, Scrappy?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Zack chuckled. "Go for it.... just don't bring the house down on us. These are alot of floors and they could really hurt someone down below."

[omg epic pose of nothingness!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:44 pm

"Aye aye, captain." I saluted Zack and then caught my Shuriken as it returned before summoning Odin. He appeared on his horse, as usual, looking all mysterious and spookily tough, before charging towards the soldiers and cutting several of them - including the shielded ones - in half. Now that the numbers had decreased, it'd be easier to fight. "Ok, here's the plan. You go and randomly attack the soldiers and reveal which are shielded and which aren't, and I'll attack those with shields using my materia. Sounds good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:47 pm

"I can do that." Zack grinned.

He jumped off the ledge and charged through the Soldiers hacking at each one as he entered the hall.
Some would fall some wouldn't he didn't care just cute through them all and kept on going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:54 pm

I stayed back a bit, deflecting bullets fired at me. Whenever Zack's attack failed on a soldier, I casted Lightning on them until they fell dead. I kind of... Enjoyed it too - watching the, die. I don't know why though... Anyway, it was a good job I brought lots of Ether, because I was going to have to top up my magic often with the amount of shielded soldiers there appeared to be!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Zack continued the slicing through the Soldiers and he stopped at the end of the hall.
He looked to the side seeing the door slightly ajar and he pushed it open.

That was it. He'd sliced through all the soldier's that didn't have their shield's up.
"Yuffie I'm done! You gunna catch up? Cause I wanna go get Denzel-"
Zack was cut off as he heard a door creak open and he looked to the side.

There was a large computer screen the size of the wall, a faint human shaped image flickering on the screen.
Numeric codes flashing in green before it suddenly turned itself off.
"Hmmm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:10 pm

"Yeah. hang on a sec." Using my 5th Ether, I casted Lightning on the last couple of shielded soldiers and then ran up to Zack's side. "Okey dokey, next fl-" He was staring into a room and I raised my eyebrow before following his gaze to see... Nothing. Nothing out of the usual, anyway. "What's up, Zack?" I asked confusedly. "What do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Zack motioned to the screen. "That computer it turned itself off. But I thought saw someone on the screen... Spose it happens, reflections maybe. Anyway I think something was being downloaded from it." He replied.
Shaking his head Zack looked at Yuffie. "Anyway see if you can find the file room I'm going to get Denzel. Then I'll text Cloud."
Zack nodded walking to the stairwell.
"Remember to text Cloud." He repeated to himself, not really wanting to get yelled at again, at least not so soon after the last time.
"Denzel! I'm coming down! YOU READY?!"
Zack leapt over the edge landing on the bottom floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:28 pm

"File room. Got it." I said just before Zack went. Looking over to the computer screen Zack was on about, I watched it for a little while and then shrugged. Maybe brother was just seeing things. Anyway, I had to search for the files, so I checked each room throughly, even moving bookshelves and stuff the look for hidden doors. I found a hidden door behind this huge picture of the Deepground logo and a huge grin grew on my face when I opened it to reveal a bunch of file cabinets. 'Found them Zack!' I used the mental conversation thing to save me from yelling and hurting my throat or something. 'The room at the very end of the hall on the right hand side.'
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Denzel heard the yell and he looked up as he saw Zack land on the ground before hurrying over to him. "I'm ready," he said as he rushed towards his side. The short breather was enough it seemed, ready for the next round already. He would probably be paying for it in the morning but high on adrenaline at the moment he couldn't feel it.

Stopping next to Zack he craned his neck up to look towards the top. Before it may have daunted him but Zack had carried him much higher on the way to Junon and besides his heart was pounding too hard, the adrenaline rushing, he felt like he could take on the world if he had to. He loved it, he wanted more, to fight and protect others. This was what he was supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:44 pm

Zack heard Yuffie's message 'Thanks Yuffie, we'll be up in a bit.' He nodded his head and smiled at Denzel.
"Well I'm gunna teach you this okay? Or try to. Just so you know Seph failed at teaching me, I had to learn myself."
He jumped up letting the wings spread and he glided over to land on the balcony up a few stories above.
"If you don't feel ready for this, then that's okay I can take you up there. No pressure at all."
He smiled warmly at Denzel, he was getting really fond of this kid.
The determination, the want and need to get stronger reminded him totally of Cloud.

[okay I'm off to bed you lot I got work tomorrow I'll post when I get up!]
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:18 pm

He would not fail, he had already decided that. Focusing on the muscles again the white wings sprung loose and Denzel stretched them, the muscles twinging at being unused for so long. It felt good to stretch them, like stretching his limbs after being in the same position for a long time. Focusing on the action Denzel jumped up, a bit clumsily and his wings stretched, the wind catching beneath them.

It was a bit of a strain at first, the muscles rebelling against misuse and a part of his mind was afraid the air would snap the fragile feeling wings. They didn't and he seemed to easily float however landing was going to be a problem. One foot hit the rail while the other caught on it and he half tripped, his shoulder hitting the floor as he pitched forward.

Absently Denzel rubbed his shoulder and scowled for a moment. "Is there a trick to that?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 am

"I've got them." Tseng stated as he glanced up towards the incoming crowd of zombies. "This'll be fun." He smirked wickedly as he handed his PHS to Rufus and drew out his second gun, one in each hand as he stepped up beside Reno.

"Reno, you go after the one with our file the President and I will cover you and kill off the others." He said, glancing to Rufus to see if this was satisfactory.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 am

Yazoo smirked at Kadaj and Loz. "Then lets not disappoint them, brothers." He watched Loz's attack and shot the next guard between the eyes, yep he'd definitely missed his Terror.

Yazoo ran into the midst of the enemies, shooting, kicking and punching at any of them that approached him, safe in the knowledge that Loz would have his back.. though he wasn't too sure about Kadaj right now, he was hard to predict at the best of times.

Everything else that was happening was zoned out for him, all that mattered was the fight, the joy that came from killing and the rush he felt afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 am

Zack smiled at Denzel him up.
"It's alot of learning distances, balance, co-ordination and timing. Think of it like doing your first martial arts class." He explained.
"There's a wall and you're an arms length away exactly. You're not allowed to move your feet but you have to punch." He gave Denzel an encouraging smile.
"You'll hit that wall at least twice, before learning various shoulder motions to be able control the punch. Flying's essentially the same." Zack stretched his wings out.
He jumped up several more levels gliding to the balcony of the next.
"Try elevating your wings just before landing to lift yourself up that few extra feet."
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 am

If anyone was watching, which was doubtful with all that was going on, they would have watched a beautiful dance as the brothers-in-arms fought. They were always seamless together, when one rarely left a hole the other would fill it.

Loz could feel when Yazoo shot around his body, could feel the bullets fly past, but it never stopped him. He had faith in his brother and it would not falter. He also moved around Kadaj a bit too, though Kadaj was normally a solo fighter. Loz did not want anything to befall his family of brothers, and he would do everything he could to take care of them.

Nor did Loz have any idea that there were children about. Not that he would be shamed until that emotion had grips on him. Rage tended to lead his thinking and these grunts ruining his family reunion got his blood and tempter pumping. Oh how he wanted to hurt them all. Naked or not he would hurt and kill the Deepground employees around him and his brothers.

It was one of the last grunts that Loz did something stupid. In the heat of battle he lifted his left arm as if to use Duel Hound to block a grunt trying to claw at Loz, of course Duel Hound was lost to him and so the grunt was able to rake his nails down Loz's forearm. Howling in pain Loz had blood lust in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 am

Yazoo kept firing on the guards, frowning at the fact that the numbers didn't seem to be thinning out. He just kept firing, both guns shooting one after the other in rapid succession as he fought with and beside his elder brother, they really were a seamless fighting duo.

When he heard Loz cry out he spun and shot the guard who had attacked his brother, moving quickly to Loz's side. "Brother?" He asked in question, not sounding worried at all but Kadaj and Loz would definitely know he was.. even with his impassive face and voice.

He glanced around for Zack, knowing the raven haired boy had a cure materia on him, but he didn't see him anyway and cursed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 am

Though Loz did not hear Yazoo or even really register that he was being spoken too, he flashed his left arm so his brother could see the claw marks that raked down his skin. The grunt must have had nails... maybe it was a female? no matter, he now had four long semi-deep gashes going doing the length of his arm. Loz did not care that Yazoo had killed the grunt who hurt his arm, the older remnant needed his own payback.

Loz moved swiftly over to the body on the ground and lifted his foot over its face. Bring it down with a tremor that ran through the floor onto the grunt's face. five times in quick secession did Loz do this, not caring what bodily fluids or parts flew up his leg. Once he was done he snorted and looked around. it seemed that no more grunts were in their area.

Loz looked at his arm. How could something as weak as those grunts hurt him? A sniffle escaped him, no. he would not cry dammit!
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:01 am

The last of the soldiers finally fell to the ground unmoving and Sephiroth's gaze flickered around the battleground. The dead lie everywhere and Masamune was replaced as he looked around. "Let us hope they do not return," he said, half to himself as he stepped over towards the two of his three 'brother's, the ones he had created. "You're injured," he stated as he walked over towards Loz. Silently he touched his arm with the cure materia, the light glowing brightly for a moment.

They needed to search however he could not trust any of the ones he had created with Cloud. "Yazoo and Loz, take this floor. Genesis, accompany Kadaj to the roof, where the mako cannon used to be. You know the place."

Sephiroth shut his eyes and a sigh escaped. "Cloud, come with me to the underwater reactor."
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:48 am

Lifting his right arm to wipe his nose, Loz finally looked around at the strange group before him. Once enemies were now on their side? and they were doing something inside this building? What? Why? How?? Emotions started to take over Loz as he was confused. It was then that Sephiroth healed his arm. Loz did not move away or flinch but looked at their eldest brother adoringly. He, he healed me. Me of all the remnants!

Another sniffle escaped him, "Wha-what's going on?" He honestly had no clue. Confusion was setting in, which lead to him crying-oh wait, to late for that. Tears leaked out of his eyes even if he was not sobbing. Loz took a step closer to Yazoo while glancing at Kadaj. He did not want to leave either of his brother but if their eldest brother willed it it seemed he might have to.

What had happened? he had died, right? Him and Yazoo, fighting against big brother Cloud. This looked nothing like where he last was. How were they all here? Loz knew Sephiroth and Kadaj had died, it hurt him so when Kadaj died. But there was another here, the red head, and that one with black hair earlier? who were they? what were they doing here. Oh Loz needed to stop these thoughts if he ever wanted to stop his tears.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:35 am

Yazoo nodded at Sephiroth's command. "Of course, brother." He said, reloading his guns. "And since Loz forgot to, as he generally does, thank you for healing him." He bowed his head slightly to the eldest brother before turning to look at Loz again.

"Looks like it's you and me brother, and if you start crying again..." He warned him with a sigh, looking around the room and pointing to one of the dead guards. "Take his pants for now, I'm not going anywhere with you while you're fully naked."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:45 am

"I always said you'd love my video games," Reno snorted softly, reloading his gun with a yawn. "To be fair I'm all for going Fire3 on their asses and worrying about stopping the whole building burning later... but y'know, I just want the easy route so I can get to bed."

His gun turned to another zombie and then another, his eyes flicking back to the DeepGround soldier. "How did he even get in here? I mean... clearly he was planning to escape from the roof and got himself fucked over... I don't think he's smart enough now to have done it after being infected."

He took a few cautious steps forward. "Someone needs to fire the security team... If they aren't all in here already. I don't think I could tell them apart from the infected."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:53 am

Re-joining the blades of the fusion sword, he sheathes the blade and looks at Sephiroth as he speaks.

Looking around he realizes that all three o fthe remnants have joined the happy little group. Lookingntoneach as Sephiroth barked orders,.he realizes one ofnthem is naked. Shaking his head, he removes his trench and thows it to Loz. "Put this on. Dont worry about returning it."

Gripping the hilt of his sword, he sighs as he realizes his lack of options for search partners. "Come on then lets get this over with. By the way, you know how to get rid of these damn things?" He moves his wings as to point out his problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next