FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III

Go down 
+5
Denzel
Sephiroth
Yazoo
Zack
ADMIN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:46 am

Genesis had made his way from Nibelheim to Costa Del Sol with only one thing on his mind - Sephiroth. He was headed to Junon where rumor said his prey currently resided. Sephiroth and Genesis both were the same - they were monsters, created by Hollander and Hojo, and Genesis' search for redemption would end with Sephiroth.

He boarded the docks and smirked as he pulled out his copy of Loveless, flipping to the third act of the poem he began to read allowed from it. "My friend, do you fly away now? To a world that abhors you and I? All that awaits you is a somber morrow, no matter where the winds may blow." Genesis closed the book, and slid it back into his coat as he boarded upon the boat that would lead him to Junon... and to Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:58 am

"I'm sure something will work out soon enough, brother." Yazoo said thoughtfully, looking out the window now. "If nothing else, you know I'll be here for you. Family has to stick together, right?" He smiled lightly, glancing at the taller man.

Family.. in the back of his mind Yazoo once again wondered where Kadaj and Loz were. Why was he returned and not him? The voice had said 'all' right? So where were they?

He stepped over to one of the two beds and sat down to admire his new gun, fingers caressing the barrel gently as he looked it over with the eye of a weapon expert. "She needs a name.." he mused lightly, not realizing he'd spoken out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:53 am

Family...

It was something that he never had before. He was raised with only a name of a mother, but certainly he was born just as Angeal and Genesis had been. Jenova... that was all he ever knew. But now, even though he had never seen them as that, the remnants had become his brothers. He had created them and it was now his task to protect them, his duty, as certain others would remind him off.

He needed to find and protect the other two, Kadaj and Loz, the ones he had created. It was only because it was once again his responsibility. He had created them, sent them to this planet in order to be reborn. Now his actions crept forward evermore.

He was not used to caring for and protecting anyone. He took no student, allowed his friends to do as they desired, but in a way he supposed he had protected them. As their General he would not allow meaningless deaths of his men. That had all ended with Nibelheim. No longer was he the General, but he was a brother.

Jenova did not love them, only tried to control them. She was not the loving mother as he once believed. No all they had was each other.

"I am certain you shall discover a suitable name. A weapon of beauty deserves that," he said as he turned back towards Yazoo.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:19 am

Yazoo blinked when Seph replied to him. "Sorry, I did not mean to speak out loud." He apologised with a faint little smile. "She'll let me know what her name is in time. I'll have to try her out soon, before I will really need to use her. Going into battle with an unfamiliar and possibly faulty weapon is not a smart decision as I'm sure you're aware." He commented, trying to make a joke but probably failing, he wasn't much good at that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:29 am

Zack smiled as Denzel managed to retract the wings and he placed his hand on Denzel's head ruffling the brown hair up.
"Okay I'm going to stand over there. I want you to attack me, then I can see how much you know already. I can teach you on from what you know instead of repeating boring lessons."

Zack jumped back a couple of feet then nodded at Denzel.
"When you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:50 am

"Sephiroth."
Rufus looked at the small video on the computer screen of Sephiroth in this building.
Reeve had sent Sephiroth and Zack off to locate Weiss. It was the last video footage of the two, and the time date stamped confirmed it was only a day or so ago inside the WRO.
Cloud's expression on screen matched his own feelings towards the silver haired former General.

There was a transcript recording of one of the barges going into Junon that had been faxed through by one of how own hiding out there. The transcript confirmed that Sephiroth and Zack had called out for Yazoo.
"This just keeps getting more and more interesting."

Setting the transcript down he stood up and stretched. He picked up the phone and dialled through. Letting Dark Nation's keeper on where he was going to settle for a while and for his 'friend' to be brought out that way. He would feel better leaving the office properly guarded.

So far the list had confirmed Sephiroth, Zack, Genesis, Hojo and Yazoo had indeed been either spotted or mentioned.

Rufus walked to the door his need of food moving him out the door and he shut it looking to the guard and nodding. Walking down the WRO hallways there were several soldiers that did double takes as he passed them by, paying them no mind.

He made his way into the cafeteria and let out a breath, he would feel better when he had all of his Turks back around him and Dark Nation.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:02 am

Denzel smiled at the attention. "Okay!" He said as he held up the weapon.

He took a breath as he focused and ran forward. His movements weren't smooth, the young teen struggling with his mismatched height and new strength. The staff was brought across, striking towards Zack as Denzel focused on it. It was a lot heavier than his hollow metal pole, longer too, and it took more strength to swing it. The added strength seemed to swell inside him and Denzel stared for a moment.

Was this what it felt like for Cloud?

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:10 am

Sephiroth gave a barely perceptible nod. "Than you should prepare now before you have need," he said as he calmly walked towards the door. Reaching out he removed Masamune, the familiar weight of the weapon against his palm. Actions like this were from a distant past, memories he had once given up in order to remain whole in the lifestream. But now... now they had returned to him, those memories he had once thought meaningless and unimportant.

Memories of a life he once had before discovering the truth about himself and about Jenova.

"Yazoo," he motioned to him as he returned Masamune to its place on his body. "We will likely attack tomorrow. Come, let me help you prepare tonight."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:03 am

Zack watched each movement Denzel took and he even let the hit in taking the full force to test Denzel's strength.
It knocked him back a few feet and he blinked slightly in shock the other part impressed.

"Okay wow that was good, wasn't expecting that. Then again you've probably watched Cloud a couple of times."
Zack moved up to Denzel and he moved the kid's hands on the staff.
"This should balance out the weight a bit more. Take a few practice swings at my hand."
Zack held his hand up one up matching the height to his neck and the other at his waist.
"Just alternate and get used to the weight till you get the hang of it. I don't need to adjust the strength of your swing it's pretty awesome already."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:10 am

Yazoo nodded as he watched Sephiroth pick up his sword, his eyes running slowly down the length of masamune's blade. He'd heard about the infamous sword from Kadaj but had never seen it before.. it was a lot bigger than he'd imagined.

The silver-haired boy blinked when Seph spoke again and frowned a little, lifting an eyebrow. "I know I'm a good fighter, brother, but even I know I am no where near your ability and skill."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:58 am

Denzel looked up, shocked at the apparent power of it when Zack seemed to be knocked back. A grin suddenly broke as soon as Zack congratulated him."Uh-huh," he told him as an answer. "And I had a pole I was practicing with... but Cloud doesn't know."

Blue eyes locked on him, bright with happiness as he felt Zack move his hands and he gave an energetic nod. "Okay!" He said as he held them as Zack had moved them. The staff was easier to wield with his hands apart and he looked up towards the hand above him. Slowly he swung the staff, surprised that he could guide it. It still felt awkward, and his movements were anything but smooth.

It was still heavy but as he focused on hitting one hand and then the other it got a little better, his arms unfamiliar with the added weight. He knew it wasn't smooth like Cloud, still trying hard just to control where the staff was going.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:20 am

There was a brief nod at Yazoo's seeming refusal. He had never taken on a student unlike Angeal, and rarely ever trained against those much weaker than himself, usually being only Angeal and Genesis, but years had taught him control of his own powers. There was never any need to reveal more than nessecary. The scientists always called it a waste to unleash it all. Never use more power than what it took, that was a lesson he learned well.

"Yazoo, this is for your benefit and not my own. I shall not take a fighter with an untested weapon into battle." It was just foolish and the part of him that was still the General would not put any of them at unnecessary risk. One did not become a leader by foolishly leading his men to death. "However it shall be your decision in the end."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:37 am

"No, I understand brother." He said, standing up and stretching a little to loosen up. "I think perhaps we should take this outside. It wouldn't be good for us to destroy a room we need to stay in, especially since we want to stay in the good books of the population."

He stepped over to the door and opened it, gesturing for Seph to go first. Locking it behind him he followed his brother to where ever the elder had decided to take them for the practice.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:48 am

Sephiroth gave a nod in response and stepped outside the room, leading the other away from the town as soon as the inn was left. There were not many on the base and for that there was some relief. The less people there were, the less awkward stares they received. Sephiroth walked in silence until finally he found the lift. Stepping inside he waited for Yazoo to board and hit the button for the top of the base.

He knew exactly where they needed to be, where he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:50 am

Zack nodded watching Denzel's hand and his feet and the motions of his swing. He smiled.
"That's good. I can see it'll take no time for you to get the hang of this."

Zack was really taking a fond liking to the kid, his enthusiasm reminding him of himself when he was that young and Cloud combined.

He looked round and held up his hand before placing sticky tape targets on a wooden post and motioned. "Okay here you got your vital areas to knock an enemy or attacker down." He motioned to each point. "Head, neck, sternum, waist, knees. I want you to swing at will and make you any combo that works with you."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:04 am

Yazoo followed Seph into the elevator and stood silently, waiting for it to stop. He wondered where they were going but like Sephiroth, Yazoo preferred silence so he kept his mouth shut and looked at his gun again, pondering on her name.

He was quiet as he followed the elder man to their location. "This should be good enough for practising." He said with a sly grin, knowing the space was more than adequate for them both.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 am

"Indeed it is," Sephiroth said as he took a step back. Masamune was unsheathed and he eased into his stance. The Mako Cannon was no longer there but it still looked very much the same as he remembered. Masamune was held before his body and motioned to Yazoo. "Let us begin," he said, his gaze locked on his 'brother'. Up here no one would be harmed by an errant bullet and there was no reason to fear damage.

Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:12 pm

All the praise overjoyed him and Denzel listened intently as Zack began to explain. It was new information and he was eager to learn everything he possibly could. He wanted to do the best he could, after all, there was no telling if he would ever get another chance at this. If Cloud told him to go home when they finally saw him Denzel knew he would have to listen and it would all be over. No matter how much it scared him to go back to Seventh Heaven with Marlene when he didn't even know what had happened to him. What if he made Marlene sick, or worse, hurt her?

No, he couldn't think of that now.

"Okay, I think I got it," Denzel said as he focused on the pole. He took a step forward and swung as hard as he could first by the bottom with the lower part of the staff and then higher up with the upper part. The feeling of his staff against the wood was weird as he felt the pressure. Turning he looked to Zack, wanting to know if he did it right.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:24 pm

"You're doing fine." Zack smiled. "It's good. You got a good determination."

He nodded at Denzel to continue. "Find the combo's that flow best for you, it's your weapon and eventually you bond with that weapon becoming one. The flow and motion of the weapon should become more like an extension of yourself."

The kid could definitely be a good line of defense for the planet in the future if they needed it and it was best he knew now at this age and started learning how to protect those he cared about, just in case the worst came out of this situation.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Denzel listened intently and hung on every word. The praise was intoxicating and Denzel wanted nothing more than to push himself harder to succeed. This was what he had always wanted, to learn how to fight and become strong so no one would have to be hurt again because they were protecting him.

Turning back the blue eyes focused on the stick in front of him again and struck it with the staff several times. Each time seemed smoother, slowly adapting to the feel of his new weapon. He took a breath as the effort began to wear at him. He refused to give up though as he settled into a comfortable pattern. No matter what it took he had to become strong.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Zack stayed back watching Denzel taking note of the way the youth moved, he was impressed most of it definitely looked half taught the other half looked like he had learned it from watching Cloud.

Each swing Denzel seemed to adjust tot he staff more and Zack noted that, it took time to bond with a weapon but Zack noticed Denzel was bonding faster than he anticipated and he tilted his head to the side for a moment, the kid wouldn't become Cloud over night but he could possibly be there sooner than anyone actually thought.

'Hojo definitely did something. But what?' Zack thought to himself as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:27 pm

The need to kill that had surged through him back in Mideel had diminished, seeming to fall under the surface. It felt like this made that need Hojo had infected him with complete. The blows were smoother and even though he knew Zack was watching him it didn't matter. He was going to get stronger, and then Cloud wouldn't have to protect him. Cloud and Tifa wouldn't be hurt like so many others. His parents, Mrs. Ruvi, Mr. Gaskin... he would make them proud of him.

Could they see him now?

The blows continued, changing his pattern some, trying to adjust more to the weight of the staff. It was becoming easier, and deep down he knew that if he kept trying maybe he could even fight at Cloud's side.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Zack knew when they got back to Edge or the WRO he would set up something where Denzel could train. He watched on for a few more moments. He would stop when it looked like Denzel was worn out.

So far the combos were looking good, he would have no issues taking Denzel with them tomorrow if Cloud would let him, that was the only thing that bothered him a little. But he hoped he could talk Cloud into it.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Denzel wasn't quite sure how long he had been attacking the stick, his breathing heavier, sweat beginning to form from the exertion. He wanted to continue, wanted to get stronger. This was the first time he felt like he was making any sort of progress. If he had been stronger before he wouldn't have been captured and no one would have to worry...

But he would still be in Edge too. He wouldn't have met Zack.

He knew he could get stronger now. The need for it had dimmed and it was finally in sight. If Zack would train him he could be strong like Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Zack saw the slight hint of exhaustion and he walked up to Denzel placing a hand on his shoulder.
"You've done well but I think it's time to stop. If we need you tomorrow we can't have you worn out." He smiled as he said it. "It would defeat the purpose. But I think you've done well today."

Zack stepped back. "Time to hit the showers and rest up kiddo. We got a big day tomorrow."
he looked back to the inn before looking at Denzel and he smiled again, he wondered if this was what it was like for Angeal when he had trained him for the first time. The world created a very strange circle of life, that Zack found ironic in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next