FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Final Fantasy VII
Main Story
Arc II

The Lifestream is getting choked,Deepgrounds involvment has been invesigated but more is now at stake.With people being brought back to life,Past Heroes rise once more and Villians resume their devious agendas. The old Shinra HQ is burnt,the Deepground presance Within evacuating to one of the many bases spread throughout the land. Jenova the Clamity had returned after a breif battle within Shinra,Jenova has turned the burnt husk into an abomination of a structure using it for her own nerferious deeds. Zack,being touched by Jenova has awoken the dormant potential within him,weather good or bad is yet to be seen. Meanwhile Zack,Sephiroth,Cloud,Tifa,Yuffie and Vincent making a break from the carnage of the Shrina Complex choose to consolidate and meet at the WRO Headquarters in the eastern lands,There with Reeve's help they may work out a strategy to set the world on track once more.

Further away in Nibelheim Mansion,Lucrecia Cresent experiments on Weiss the Immaculate,Whom has been poisioned by the lifestream,His Brother Nero the Sable,standing with him. During their tests and research Lucrecia adminsters a rushed 'cure' it fails,Weiss becomes 'possessed' by the Lifestream itself and leaves on his own journey under the lifestreams control. Nero swearing vengence on all for 'loosing' his brother again.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Wro

[ For a more in-depth Re-cap of the first ARC please read - Lifestream Readings]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fianal Fantasy Main story RP ARC II   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Heading toward WRO, he thinks about what to do about Jenova and Sephiroth. One alone was bad enough, but both being back just means trouble. Hitting a switch he surveys the condition of his sword. Sighing to himself, At least its all here. Now to find Sephiroth. Pulling up along side Tifa," We should be there soon, be ready for anything." Pulling ahead he dodges several corpses.

Last edited by Cloud on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:22 pm

The embodiment of the Life stream continued to walk the calamity on its mind, the more rotting bodies it saw the more angry it became crouching by one the lifestream ran a hand over the creatures hide, a moment later the creature was enveloped in bright green, the body slowly disintegrating into ribbons of energy.
"travel safe,we are sorry for this travesty upon you" it whispered, rising back to it's feet , Life walked further doing the same to every body it found.
slowly but surely closing in on the calamity, his direction back to ShinRA HQ
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Zack saw the WRO building close in the distance. "Wow that's pretty impressive. Dontcha think Seph? Looks much better than ShinRa." He remarked. "Breakfast here I come!" He grinned then looked back at Sephiroth.
He could tell he wasn't looking forward to meeting up with Cloud, being their last reunion involved Cloud getting impaled and poked like a pin cushion on the Masumune.
"Hey Yuffie you up for some pancakes?!" Zack called down at the motionsick ninja teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:21 pm

"Yes, quite," it was neither as large nor as ominous feeling as the Shinra building always held, Still however there was more unease at coming to this building then there was during the arrival at Shinra. He knew Shinra, it was familiar, just as battle was familiar, but they fully intended on meeting the others, meeting Cloud. They had been enemies for so many years and it was difficult to think of him as anything other than that.

Even with his friend's exuberance he could not forget what was waiting there, and what could happen in the future. Jenova was alive with her own body, a physical form, and the idea that she had pursued Zack rather than him worried him. He would not be fool enough to believe that it would end at that. Jenova would come for him, she always did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm

I felt like saying 'Shut up, Scrappy!' but if I opened my mouth, my latest meals would escape and I'd be throwing up all over The Great Vincent Valentine. Not a good idea. So instead, I just put my middle finger up - Yes, I was being a rebel - and then continued to enjoy the ride... Well, enjoy the ride as best as I could considering that the only positive thing about it was the fact that I was actually kind of hugging Vincent and he wasn't tensing up from the human contact for once.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Zack laughed as Yuffie flipped him the bird.
Flying in low Zack was ready to put his feet on the ground once again until the thought hit him in mid landing/descent.

"Oh crap hey Seph how do you land without-"
His boots skidding along the round he put his hand out before impacting with the wall of WRO. "Ow."

Falling onto his ass he blew at the single bang before just sitting there outside the WRO entrance. The soldier guarding the entrance, blinking looking at him in total confusion.
"Heya! Um... we're here to see Reeve." He rubbed behind his neck.

One day he would learn to use his wings properly... one day.

Last edited by Zack on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : past midnight typos ><)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Sephiroth turned towards Zack in response to the question only to see him skid across the ground and slam into the wall. He raised an eyebrow at his friend's actions and slowly circled lower, moving to the ground and finally landed, taking the impact upon his feet. Turning around he stepped over and stood before Zack before allowing his single wing to slide away once more.

"Lead the way soldier," he said as he eyes landed on the man, watching the reaction to his presence. He was done wasting time, especially with his redemption waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:05 am

Tifa slowed the bike down as they neared WRO HQ.
Swerving to avoid several dead corpses, she nodded at Cloud
to acknowledge she had heard him. She then smiled slightly and
pointed ahead. "Look! I can see the others!" She tehn slowed a little
more and waved, wondering if they could see them approaching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:38 am

Nanaki was lying outside, some short distance from the WRO Headquarters. He had recently returned to WRO on his annual trip to gather information for Reeve. Something felt.. wrong, though he wasn't sure what. The planet was not resting. It was almost as though the planet had not quite recovered from the Deep Ground incident. And whenever he couldn't figure out what was wrong on his own, he would come to the World Regenisis Organization. Because as sure as the sun will rise, Nanaki knew his friends would soon be gathering, and where better then here? Having arrived a day earlier, Nanaki had chosen to go outside and sleep. Resting under the stars was the best way he knew to relax, and he didn't know the next time he'd be able to rest well.

At the sound of the cycles, his head came up. He could see two figures coming closer, still some distance away. He smiled slightly as he recognized first Cloud and then Tifa. He stood up and stretched his front legs out with a yawn. A loud thump interrupted him. Surprised, he looked at the building, where a young man had apparently just flown into the wall. Glancing around, he saw that in addition to the unknown man, there was Yuffie being carried by Vincent and... Sephiroth?! His tail twitched and he resisted the urge to attack, knowing that if the powerful ex-SOLDIER had been a danger, Vincent and Yuffie would not have accompanied him.

This was going to get interesting. He paced closer, hoping to be noticed without saying anything. He still preferred to be silent for the most part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:59 am

Nero's eyes dried and he quickly wiped away the stains of the blood that fell from his eyes. His mind however, was ready to strike at anyone or anything. A frown formed on his lips as he got up slowly. Knowing this is Vincent's group of best friends, they probably are headed to two places. Either the WRO Headquarters or the Highwind Airship. His guns cocked out and he summoned his hand guns before forcing a portal to open behind him. That makes this rather a predicament. Infiltrating the WRO HQ would be too much for me to go alone... and shooting down the Highwind would be easy, but I wouldn't know which ones on my hit list that still need to be taken down. I cannot assume they are all at the same place. His hit list consisted of: Vincent, Shelke, Reeve, Cait Sith, Yuffie, Sephiroth, Lucrecia and Hojo. He was not sure if the last one had resurfaced but if he did, Nero would be the first to kill him.

Turning around and facing the portal he wondered what to do. "Perhaps..." He muttered through his bondage and stepped into the swirling darkness which moved him through the void and opened upon the Ruins of Midgar. The ShinRa building had been burned by him, but he could sense something.......... alive...... inside. A chilling rush filled him as he soon leapt off a high building and glided over inside. Maybe some WRO soldiers are still here... maybe someone I know is still here. Someone I can shoot down. He smirked in his thoughts and landed on a ledge of a broken window.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:48 am

Vincent slowed the cycle down and came to a stop letting Yuffie get her feet on some solid ground before dismounting.As Vincent looked out over the WRO building His eyes catching Nanaki,noticing the big animals expression from seeing Sephiroth,Vincent gave a consouling nod. As Vincent flicked his red cape out with his right arm and and let it rest by his side,the sound of another cycle on its way. turning his head he noticed Tifa and Cloud approching and smirked "Good timing"

Two WRO soldiers walked to the groups postition and saluted.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 am

Thank Shiva he died with money in his pocket but, "12,000 gil?" Angeal blinked. "That's a bit overpriced don't you think? Considering you're selling in a town that's not so rich, I wonder how you make any money, unless you're involved with illegal activity." He crossed his arms and glared at the man behind the counter. After quite a bit bickering back and forth, and threats to call the authorities on both parts, Angeal managed to get their second best sword for 5,000 gil. 4,000 less than the original price. He took it and holstered it on his back. It was quite a bit like the Buster Sword... in fact, some man named "Cloud Strife" had made such a weapon, long and thick two-handed blades, extremely popular. After seeing a few images of the man, he was sure that Cloud must have stolen his Buster Sword.

He gave that blade to Zack, damnit. Who was this man stealing from the dead? He frowned and left the shop after thanking the man.

"This is Edge..." He shuddered. What was he to do from here?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:12 am

Zack jumped up to his feet as Vincent pulled up and heard the second bike in the distance he looked over seeing even from where he stood the fluffy blonde hair. Pulling his gloves off Zack shoved them in his pocket before slapping one of the WRO guys on the bare arm.

"Hey can you let Reeve know we're-" Zack stopped for a moment.
It was quick, like a flash in the back of his head. He could see Jenova's face. Her voice echo'd 'stay close' it told him.

Zack let go of the man's bare arm and looked at his hand, before touching the side of his head. "Here..." He finished.
He let out a breath. 'Wow that was weird what was that?'

"I'll go do that now." The WRO solider nodded before walking inside.

Zack let his wings retract he hissed through his teeth at the pain, he wondered if that ever got less painful.
Zack glanced at Sephiroth. He wanted to ask his friend about what he felt in his head after Jenova started talking to him, starting his decent into insanity. But he wouldn't do it in front of everyone.

Deepground was the main focus, Jenova could be dealt to later, she seemed the type to plan not run in guns blazing, Jenova was patient. From their one meeting and feeling her inside his head he knew that she had more patience than a saint ever could.
Stepping up to Sephiroth's side Zack only whispered.

"I just got a big bolt of Jenova Seph."

Zack didn't see the WRO solider after he went past a set of staff doors inside to use the phone. He didn't see the man as his eyes flashed in possession, or see him as the man began his transformation into one of Jenova's pawns.

(okay just so you know I've decided skin to skin contact is how the infection works, since Yuffie rescued Zack after he was infected unless Yuffie wants to be Jenova infected too >>)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:40 am

He could hear the other bike coming and the one he did not want to deal with was moving closer. This face off would soon arrive no matter his thoughts on it. Here he was among mostly enemies except for Zack, and they were growing more numerous by the moment. However he didn't feel fear, he didn't really have time to.

Zack beside him made noises and he glanced back to see the wings being retracted and then his friend leaned closer.

It wasn't good, the fact that Jenova was there still in Zack's mind. He knew the torture that he would go through if this continued. His friend would be victim to the same thing that drove him insane. She had power that he could not resist an now his friend was here, dealing with the same. So many things could have overwhelmed him, emotions that he should have felt, guilt that it was Zack and not him dealing with the torture of Jenova there.

"Be careful Zack. She will never leave, never stop, not until you're dead."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:55 am

Zack tried not to shiver at the thought, she would go on forever. He didn't like that thought and his hand moved to his wrist, the wrist she infected and he squeezed the spot tight as if hoping to cut the flow of whatever it was. But he knew it was to late, she was settled firmly inside his head, part of her power her cells, they were inside rolling through his veins. Zack tried not to shudder at the thought.

Loosening his grip on his wrist he looked to the ground releasing a breath.
"I'm not gunna die. Not again." He looked to Seph. "We got a reason to live. Well at least I think we do." Zack looked to the side. "Me my will it's the will that I wanna find Aerith. I wanna make sure she's okay. I wanna punch Hojo in the face. I want to see Angeal in the flesh again. I want to make sure you stay sane."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:48 pm

((Hmmm... Jenova infested Yuffie... Could be interesting...))

When I got off of the bike, I just collapsed on my knees, taking deep breaths and hoping the nausea would pass soon. It seemed that most of AVALANCHE were here, and it brought a smile to my face when I saw my favourite big red kitty walking towards us. 'Stay close.' My head shot up and I looked around to see who was talkng to me, but everyone seemed to be busy in their own conversations. O...K.... Just ignore it Yuffie. More words. Something about a reuni- Uh oh. No! No no no! Jenova's in my head!!! I'm another Sephiroth! But wait, she said something about wings. I didn't have wings so I must be ok!... Unless they took a little while to appear... Help...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Nanaki joined the others at the entrance to the WRO. He caught Vincent's eye and nodded, trusting the situation would be explained. His ears flattened as he glanced in Sephiroth's direction, then he shook himself and looked away before the man could see his stare. He had to stay calm. Coming up next to Yuffie, he bumped his head into her hand. She felt strange, the same odd feeling he got from the stranger. But she was still his friend.

((I'm assuming here that Red doesn't know who Zack is, and that since he's a Protector of the Planet he can sense the Jenova infection - or more accurately, the evil flashes - when he's fairly close.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:30 pm

I looked at Red XIII and smiled a little, putting on the good old happy Yuffie facade to hide my worries and stuff. "Heya buddy." I greeted the red lion, running a hand through his spikey mane before pulling him into a hug. "How's life?" Why was I even making small talk? We had serious buisness to attend to. I dunno... Maybe I was hoping that small talk would calm my hidden worries a little before we started talking about the lifestream and Jenova and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:21 pm

the journey never ending Life continued to walk sending any and all corpses back to his domain, he could sense the calamity and knew he was heading in the right direction, he tilted his head to the side eyes closing, he send out his scenes touching a few more humans tainted with the Calamities Filth,

he lingered upon them for a few moments screening them with strands of life's energy, content for now that the taint was minimal and could be dealt with.

Life's 'fingers' brushed over the fur of Gaia's protector fondly, glad the animal could feel the taint from the infected.

"protect well, keep eyes on the infected, but we stress that you be on your guard" his voice would travel, Nanaki would only hear the words upon the wind
the ribbons of energy retreated back into Life's new body, and the embodiment of the Lifestream turned down the fork in the road, getting slowly closer to his quarry

(if anyone wants to mention that they feel the lifestream or something weird brush them go for it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Tifa stopped the bike and hopped off. Her eyes swept over
the group of people assembled outside WRO HO. Some she recognised,
and others she did not. When she noticed Sephiroth her eyes widdened
in shock before she glanced towards Cloud, wondering how he would react
to him.

From what Tifa could see, everyone seemed to have no problems with him,
which confused her, she couldn't see a reason as to why he would be on
their side. She quirked her lip slightly as she thought this, before shaking
the thoughts away. She waved at everyone, glad that they were at least
all alive and here safely.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:39 am

He was glad of course that Zack did not plan to die again however things did not always work out. He had intended on returning from Nibelheim, and that of course hadn't happened. He wanted the other to hold on and if he didn't he would lose a friend to the same madness that had crippled him. He did not give encouragement, not when it was just empty words, and he would not this time. False pride or ease got no one anywhere.

Slowly a feeling passed through, a moment of a pressure in his mind but then there was nothing, nothing but the motorcycle coming to a stop with two people there. There was the girl from Nibelheim, the guide, Tifa Lockhart and then there was Cloud Strife.

Visibly he did not react however mentally he prepared his body to reach for Masamune if it was needed. Sephiroth did not intend to strike at Cloud however only a fool would not be prepared to protect themselves. The action was for Cloud to take, the one who he seemed forever destined to battle. He was the one who would truly decide his redemption in the end, no one else.

He would allow Cloud to decide his next step, to be cast off as a monster or to be allowed his redemption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:46 am

Nanaki nodded and smiled slightly at Yuffie. "Life is well," he said somewhat gruffly, "but there is something changing, and Life has noticed." He wasn't quite sure how to word what he sensed, since he still did not know what the taint was. "You should not worry, Yuffie. This planet trusts us to save it, and we will."

Suddenly he heard.. someone.. say clearly, "protect well, keep eyes on the infected, but we stress that you be on your guard." Nanaki's eyes widened and his body stiffened. It was a voice as familiar to him as his own, but it did not belong to anyone present. Indeed, he knew exactly what had said it, for it was a voice he'd been hearing all his life. But it had never been so clear. It was as though the Lifestream itself walked upon the planet like one of its many denizens. What could possibly hold the embodiment of Life? Was that strange feeling near Yuffie the infection? If so, what caused it? And what could save her?

His worry increased. If he was right, the worst was yet to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:02 am

>Okay. I apologize now, this post is kinda rushed. By the end my brain was like, "okay. just no." :/ If you have any questions let me know.<

Her leg dangles casually athwart the arm of her throne, her toes slowly stretching and contracting within the foot of leather stilettos as her head rests upon her bent wrist. Her unflinching and somber expression bores through the membrane of the colossal organic window of her office into the wilderness without as she casually yawns.

A slight metronomic sensation ticks within the back of her consciousness, indicative of the mounting throngs of clones forming in the lower levels of her fortress as her assault team moves downward; her mind linking with each new body as their grotesque metamorphosis evens out into a likeness of her leather clad curvature.

“Perhaps Zack will have a more suited challenge in his efforts to spread my legacy,” she thinks to herself, her utter mental dismissal regarding the fates of the unfortunate soldiers whom had lingered below bearing fruit.

Her gaze resumes its stoic stare upon the window as her consciousness vacates her countenance.

-

The infernal plague of her genes bursts through the walls, the broken glass of the window dissolving as it is replaced by a solid clear membrane and the dark of the walls fades to a brilliantly polished white. A pastel pink organelle upon the walls bursts open with a sickly crunch as Jenova falls from its womb-like embrace. She lands with a sharp click as her pointed heels firmly connect with the floor.

“What is your meaning,” she dryly states to the bandage clad interloper.

She slowly shifts her weight, centering herself, as her shoulders roll back and her hand rises momentarily, only to fall gracefully upon her hip. Her solid luminescent gaze does not break from the intruder’s figure.

“I know this,” she thinks to herself, her mind recollecting her prison within the lifestream as she inhales his bitter scent. “That place of wicked souls, where the flow is stagnant and negativity is quarantined.”

Her lavender gaze brightens in curiosity.

“Between this creature’s,” she mutters to herself, “presence.”

Her awareness momentarily flickers toward the encroaching colossal energy of the lifestream.

“And new weapon this planet has hastily constructed,” she continues in her mind. “This eve perhaps, may be most interesting.”

-

“Always stay close,” her presence softly whispers to Zack. “I need you, just as you need me.”

Her astro-presence seemingly swaddles his mind as though she were wrapping him in a warm blanket.

“Let us walk together,” she continues in a maternal tenor. “As long as we walk together, you are protected. May you always stay close to your brothers. Heed me and harm shall neither befall them. They wish to play my beloved child.”

A moment of silence passes.

“Go play my darling,” she resumes, “and await our reunion.”

-

“I am overwhelmed,” she proclaims into Yuffie’s mind. “Alas, these many years have, at last, borne me a daughter. My joy abounds. One day you shall, perhaps, experience such happiness. Until then, my dearest, enjoy your youth. Play with the adorable creatures of this world. Shower them with your glowing and priceless affections.”
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:51 am

Zack heard the bike stop, he was looking to Tifa and Cloud, glad they were both okay. Yuffie's discovering on Deepground wanting to send them back to the planet had him only a little bit worried. But He didn't think it would be that easy.
He was about to walk to Cloud. Say "hey Cloudy" slap his friend on the back then make mention that they had better head inside.

When her voice tormented him, again, His entire insides seemed to react warming to core, Sephiroth distracted waiting on Cloud's reaction to him. Zack could only shiver, as the warmth seemed to consume swallow. He clenched his fists trying to fight the mental invasion but it caused his fists to twitch in spasms.

'Let us walk together,' Zack felt his breath intake, quick and sharp like his breath was caught. 'As long as we walk together, you are protected. May you always stay close to your brothers. Heed me and harm shall neither befall them. They wish to play my beloved child.'

Zack was staring to the door and through the WRO solider who came out,lost in thought, so long as he sided with Jenova she wouldn't hurt Cloud and the others. Zack found that hard to believe. She would assume Cloud was going to be the biggest threat.
"Just informing you. The director has been up all night, we've only managed to make sure he gets some rest. But everything he compiled is inside in meeting room 1;. An agent will be relaying the information on the directors behalf till he wakes up. I'll let you all catch up. The agent should only take half an hour, so you can use the mess hall to eat, or browse the store to get accessories and so forth."
The WRO solider began to talk again causing Zack to look at him, he didn't realize he was glaring, he couldn't focus when two voices at once spoke, it caused his head to throb.
"Oh and before I forget. If you need to rest up as I'm sure you would, if you're like the director and have been up all night. After the meeting, rooms will be provided for rest. Consider this a base of operations while we work together to figure out who is the culprit."

Zack in the end heard the soldier's words as Jenova went quiet. His hand moving to the side of his head. Searching for her for a moment, he felt her still at ShinRa when he heard her voice, like a mother to a child.
'Go play my darling,' She spoke 'and await our reunion.'
The last words confirmed that she was not chasing him down... yet. But it drove him to shudder involuntary, his hand rubbed his temple. Zack wanted to talk to Cloud but he couldn't not when she was there... he actually became fearful of causing him, and the others harm.
"Well in that case! I'm starved! You know where you can find me guys." Zack pointed at Cloud. "We'll catch up! I promise but I really really really need to eat!" He raced inside breaking free of the group.

(okay just a post to separate the group, cause of peoples being away it'll make it easier to interact here and there with those who aren't temporarily away)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC II
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next