FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III

Go down 
+5
Denzel
Sephiroth
Yazoo
Zack
ADMIN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Zack placed a hand on Denzel's head ruffling up the fluffy brown hair. "I'm sure you will Materia is a bit harder than you expect. We'll worry about getting you strong enough to fend for yourself first."

Zack glanced over his shoulder at Seph and he couldn't help but sigh. "I'm glad you choose to stay Seph. I woulda probably been locked up or gone mental without you around. You helped me so just once let me worry about you okay?"

Zack placed a small wad of gil on the counter. "This should cover what they both want." He motioned to Yazoo and Denzel, before smiling at the weary shop owner.
"Um we're from the WRO honest!" Zack flashed some I.D he'd gotten at the WRO that morning when he'd got his materia and accessory's updated along with his phone. he really didn't want to be flashing his ShinRa I.D around junon given what ShinRa had done to Junon.

The man looked the I.D over like Zack was a pre teen trying to buy liquor and his eyes went flat. 'Wow sceptical much...' he thought to himself as the I.D was handed back. Not a word said.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:00 pm

So much like Angeal.

"You may do as you desire Zack. I don't there is anyway I could stop you," Sephiroth said as he turned away. He could hear the sigh of relief from the shopkeeper as the door shut behind him. He was probably thanking whatever gods he prayed to that he wasn't dead. He was used to the fear, it was what he was treated with in the WRO headquarters, and when he was a hero it was a mix of reverence and fear.

He never had any desire to please them, to be friendly to those that did not bother with him. It was only Angeal and Genesis, and later Zack as well. But now there was Yazoo as well. He owed him that much at least. Green eyes locked ahead, his mind continuing to wander as the moments passed. He had no choice anymore but to fight Jenova or die trying.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Denzel gave a nod as he stared down at the quarterstaff in his hands. He turned towards Zack with a smile. "When can we start?" He asked, eyes bright. He wanted to fight, wanted to learn to protect himself. He wanted Cloud to be proud of him, wanted to fight beside him.

He held it up, holding the weight of the weapon in one hand he looked down and smiled. It was different than the pole he had been using for the past several years. He had lost it in Mideel but this one was better. "I want to learn everything I can before Cloud gets here!"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Zack watched Sephiroth leave before he heard Denzel's enthusiasm and he laughed.
It did remind him what he had been like as a kid.
"Easy now... Cloud gets here in the morning. I'd like to get some sleep at least. But I can teach you a few things tonight just basic stuff. But we'll get a roof over our head first then I'll teach you your basic swings."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Denzel nodded his head as he heard that. He held the quarterstaff and hurried out the door and then stopped as soon as he saw Sephiroth. He took a step back, retreating back to Zack's side. He stared at the man for a moment and then turned away. He knew that Zack wouldn't let him get hurt and if he and Yuffie trusted Yazoo and Sephiroth then he would too.

Denzel glanced away from them and for the moment quietly walked beside Zack. He wanted to learn so much but he knew it would take time, and the wings were still there. He didn't know how to make them go away and he could feel the stares. It wasn't bad, better than the yells and looks of horror when he was sick.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:07 am

((Wow I go to bed early and it's a posting fest lol))

Yazoo silently nodded in agreement to the thought of sharing a room with Seph before he turned his attention to the weapons in the shop. His eyes narrowed slightly as he took in each weapon and judged them on their worth and how good they'd be for him.

He drifted away from the group towards the case where the guns were locked up. I doubt I'll find a gunblade like my Nightmare here he thought, mentally judging the weight of each of the guns and how easy he'd be able to use it.

Then he saw it.. it wasn't exactly a gunblade but the shape and style were very close in design to his old weapon. "That one." He stated, pointing at it through the glass casing, eyes turning to look at Seph and Zack. But noticing Seph had left he looked at Zack. "I'll pay you back, I promise." He said, the gun was slightly over priced for it's worth but Yazoo felt it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:11 am

Tseng signed mentally. "I tire of your excuses, Reno. But I suppose I can let this one slide." He went and got himself another cup of coffee before joining Reno at his table, sitting opposite him.

A quick glance around the room showed him they were alone so it would be ok to talk. "Very well," he said, giving in just a little as he took a mouthful from his cup. "Tell me what you've found and then I'll decide if you should write it all up or not."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:36 am

Reno casually nudged a clean fork and the chocolate fudge cake towards Tseng, pulling the cherry cheesecake towards himself; a peace offering, whether he'd take it or not.

"The rumours are appearing to be true: those who have died, at least within the last five to ten years, are popping up. Not everyone, mostly isolated cases - we'd know if everyone who croaked during that time had made a reappearance. Planet would cave in on itself, yo." He paused and took a sip of coffee and then slowly slid his fork into the cheesecake, savouring the feel of it, then the taste of it before continuing. "There's nothing concrete but there have been several reports of sightings - Zack, Aerith, Hojo... It's still rumour but it's said that Genesis and Angeal are back too... I can't give you anything more concrete than a pile of reports - I haven't seen them myself but the descriptions line up perfectly."

He leant back a little, looking at Tseng. "I wouldn't be surprised if we're not in for a hell of a lot of visitors soon, yo."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:47 pm

"It's fine Yazoo." Zack smiled. "Take your time. I know it'll be hard."
Walking with Denzel, Yazoo and Seph. "Now time to get a stable roof over our heads for the night."
Zack tried to remember where the inn in Junon was located and he hoped the people of Junon wouldn't be to anti social towards them, not when a room for the night was needed for them to rest up.

[I arrived fine peeps <3 tomorrow is my top up my metro day and head out to pick up some winter clothes @____@ there's a good 15 degrees lower difference at least to what I've been sleeping in for the past eleven months so I'm like T_T I have net at my step dad's place so I'll post while I'm here but I'll probably be busy tomorrow night onwards.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:04 am

>Hey all. Sorry about the mia, I was sick. So sick, in fact, I didn't even turn on my comp for a week which is saying something. My posts will probably be a little short for a little while until I can resurrect my muse who was sadly beaten to a blood pulp by an illness wielding a sock full of skittles. It is delicious delicious rainbow bright disaster from which I am not fully recovered and still slightly psychotic.<

The vacant echoes of the hall are siphoned into silence as the austere woman keenly gazes into the glassy floor below; airy strands of luminescent green peaking about in varying spurts through sopping heaps of muscular tissue as they writhe deep into the planet from beneath the tralucent film on which she stands. Her nose scrunches in moderate distaste as the soggy air of the heated room creeps into her sinuses like the squirming fingers of an infant catching one off guard.

“Soon enough,” she states with flatness near circling bathos.

She glances upward toward the hundred miles of cavernous well her tendrils carved into the face of the planet through the similarly translucent chassis of the grand hall as it strikes; that uncomfortable yet not unwelcome feeling of being wanted.

With slight flush and blithe air she chimes toward Yuffie’s presence, “You may visit any time my darling daughter. It is quite disheartening that none of your sibling visit me, I do cherish your company so.”
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 am

Sephiroth glanced up as soon as they exited the weapon store, his gaze locked for a moment on the group. Junon had changed greatly since he had last been there, it was far more empty, no longer seeming to bustle with endless men of the army. He could see the way others backed away from him, could feel their fear. The sooner they reached the inn the better. He could be away from these people, the stink of their fear.

"Yazoo, remain close," he said without bothering to glance back at him. He could not allow for him to wander.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Y'know, Jenova was actually kind of motherly, I guess, what with the cherishing her kids' prescence and calling me her darling daughter, which was what a mom would do. And she was being nice, too. The only bad thign she had done was make a bunch of us her 'children'. Maybe Sephiroth had made himself crazy, not Jenova, because despite everyone saying she was an evil alien, she didn't seem too bad. Maybe, like Sephiroth, The Calamity deserved a second chance too. 'Don't worry, they'll visit sooner or later.' I reassured Jenova, who I still refused to call my mother - Kasumi Kisaragi was and still is my only mom - as I flew to the Shinra HQ where I last saw her. 'They just need to realise that you're not an evil alien freak anymore.' It took me about half an hour to reach the old ruins of Shinra and I swooped into the building landing in front of Jenova, trying not to throw up after the air sickness had started to kick in. Once I was feeling better, I spoke. "I just came to say that I know you so Zack to save me-" How else would he have known I was in danger, as well as Denzel? "So... Thanks." I gave Jenova a small smile, being friendly to her since I was givng her a second chance.

((Jenova's in the Shinra building right? If not I'll edit the post Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 am

Upon reaching an inn, Zack pushed the door open to look inside the reception only had one man behind the counter and he walked up to him and smiled.
"Hey can I get two twin share rooms for the night?"
Zack pulled some gil from his pocket seeing the pricing was already listed.
The man didn't seem to be paying much attention and he just pulled two key cards off the wall.
"Three hundred and fifty gil per night. First floor take the lift, the room numbers are on the card."

Zack slid the gil across the counter.
The man took the money and went back to watching the small screen behind the reception, it was some old reruns from a sitcom Zack had seen when he was a teenager.
"Thanks. Have a good night okay?"
The man waved him on and Zack motioned Sephiroth, Yazoo and Denzel towards the elevator.
"Lets get sorted." He smiled at Denzel. "I'll take you outside to train soon okay?"

The man looked up only to glance at the group a brow raising at them as they passed.

[I vanish for a bit and it totally dies here T_T]
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Denzel looked up towards Zack and nodded his head as he hurried after him, his weapon in hand. The idea that it would only be a little while now until he got real training. He followed Zack closely towards the elevator. The wings were still there and he didn't know how to even hide them, the young teen's mind traveling towards his worry that seemed to haunt him.

What would Cloud say when he showed up? He had left Marlene and been captured and then Hojo had done all this to him. He needed to fight, to kill, it burned inside him, eating away at him. He had to learn to fight so he could control this, so he could fight and fulfill this desire that burned inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:55 pm

"We'll take the far room," Sephiroth said as he stepped off the elevator. He walked towards the room and stepped in, green eyes focused on the window. He knew Jenova was there, constantly whispering in his mind. He knew Yazoo was probably there with him but it didn't matter. He had to retain what he had, no matter how she whispered in his mind. He had fallen once, he would not do so again.

Lightily his forehead rested against the cool window, the long hair covering his face as he pressed his fingers against the window, unable to feel the cool panes through his gloves. Redemption still was a distant hope, one he probably would never obtain.

It was made even more apparent with each passing day that he would never be forgiven by the human race for his actions, and it wasn't as if he should be. It was even more obvious now that he had been created with the sole purpose of being a monster. He had been a tool developed for Shinra and freedom was a faint echo.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Zack moved to the room he and Denzel would be sharing for the night.

He set the small bag down on the bed before removing the buster sword and placing it in the corner.
He wouldn't use it he mentally decided, well not in a training match with Denzel.
He opened the fridge and pulled out two bottles of water and tossed one to Denzel.

"Keep your fluids up before we begin dehydration it a pain when you're working out, makes you sluggish. Can't have that now can we?" He downed his bottle of water with ease before grinning at Denzel.
"Drink that then we'll head out and start."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:31 am

Denzel looked up at that and took the water, gulping it down. He was in a hurry, barely able to hold in his excitement. When it was finally drained he glanced up towards Zack. "Okay, I'm ready," he said with a broad smile. Without waiting for Zack he turned and hurried out the door, the weapon tight in his hands. This was it, the time when he would finally learn how to fight.

"Can you teach me how to hide these?" Denzel asked as he turned to stare at the large pure white wings on his back. "Everyone keeps on staring..."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:40 am

Tseng frowned in thought as he listened to Reno, taking a bite of the chocolate cake with a mental sigh of content that didn't show on his usually passive mask. "Hojo and Genesis will be an issue, we shall have to keep an eye on those two for sure." He finished off his coffee and cake and leant back into the chair. "Very well, don't write up a report for this one, I'll deal with it myself. For now you're to keep an ear out for any others returning, there are a few we definitely don't want to come back." He gave Reno a knowing look, very briefly glancing down at his stomach where the scar of his almost death lay.

Reno saved him from the temple and death and that was one thing he'd never forget, probably the main reason in his eyes that he hadn't fired or killed the annoying red head yet.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:47 am

"Brother?" Yazoo asked softly as he stepped over to Seph's side, laying a hand gently on his brother's arm. "It will be ok, people will forgive in time. I've heard it's what humans do.. forgive others, even those who have wronged them." He frowned a little, pulling his hand away. "Though, I could be wrong. I don't know much about this world after all."

He didn't know what to say to help his brother, comforting wasn't something Yazoo did a lot of. His interactions with his brothers were simply, follow Kadaj's orders and torment Loz for crying. Being nice was new to him, sure he could fake it.. he did that with all the kids he gathered, but real niceness.. that was new.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:58 am

"He tries to lay a finger on you..." Reno growled possessively under his breath before he could stop the words tumbling out. A blush spread across his cheeks that almost rivalled the colour of his hair. The inclination in his voice wouldn't have been missed by the boss. "I mean... you know... As my superior and that..."

He nudged away the cheesecake with a quiet sigh, suddenly not feeling so hungry any more. It was no secret he was attracted to Tseng - or that Tseng had no interest in him whatsoever. It made the job a little more maddening for the redhead on occasion, but it saw to it that he never let Tseng into a situation they didn't have a handle on - which essentially was the bulk of his job, making sure his boss didn't get himself killed.

"I think I'm going to head to the barracks, get a shower, grab some Zzzs while I still can. You know where I'll be if you need me- I mean want me..... If you require my presence." A soft groan of frustration left his lips as he looked up at Tseng sheepishly. "You know what I mean, yo. Look, enjoy the cake - I had the ladies keep back another slice for you so you can have it with some decent coffee later. I think we have some stowed away somewhere."

He pushed his chair back, the metal gently scraping against the floor. "I'll see you later, boss. I'm sure the world won't end if we take a couple of hours off."

He turned and head for the doors, mentally scolding himself for letting his guard slip and the taunting to drop away from what it was masking.

"Cold shower, yo..." He muttered, practically head-butting the doors open.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:06 am

Tseng sighed softly as Reno rambled and left in a hurry. "If you only knew.." he mused softly to himself.

He had to collate all this information and report it to the President, screw the WRO he didn't work for them, he was only loyal to ShinRa. Rufus had after all spared his, Reno and Rude's lives when the former President and Scarlet wanted to kill them for betraying the company. Which in his mind was still fully justified at the time.

He realized his hand was resting on his stomach over the scar subconsciously and he jerked it back, standing up quickly. "You have more cake for me?" He asked one of the ladies and waited while she went to fetch it.
I think you're starting to slip a little too much, Reno. He thought in amusement when the lady handed him what was definitely a larger than normal slice. He nodded his thanks and turned to head to his office space, a temporary office but somewhere where he could, Shiva willing, get a few moments of peace while he worked on his own reports... and he had some good Gongagan coffee stashed away in there too.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:37 am

A cold shower... and then a hot shower to stave off hypothermia when he went to the bunks... was just the thing he needed to wash away the dust, dirt and thoughts of the day. He wandered back to the locker he'd commandeered and marked as his own with a can of red spray paint and a surprisingly fancy "R". Fresh dark blue sweatpants were dragged out, and a black vest - it was too cold to sleep without a shirt on these days.

He left his hair down and un-styled, a rare occurrence even for bed seeing as he could be shaken awake at any ungodly hour, but tonight he just didn't feel like the hassle of it.

Shoes jammed on his feet he head to the bunks reserved for the 4 Turks, making light work of getting to the top bunk he'd assigned himself. Rude tended to sleep on the bunk below him, Tseng on the bottom bunk next to them, and Elena on the top.

He didn't stay for long, pouncing across to Elena's bed, wincing as it gave a precarious wobble, toes gripping into the mattress until it stopped moving. He grabbed her pillow (it wasn't like she was going to be back for a while) and tossed it back to his own bunk. Two blue eyes fell on a trashy magazine that was little more than porn for women.

He was sure she only had it for the articles.

Grinning he rolled it up and shimmied down to the ground - not risking the leap this time - and back up to his perch. Pillows arranged and thin blanket laying neatly across his legs.... he opened to the first page with a grin.

"Oh my, oh my... Ooooh my," he purred.

THIS was what he called getting his mind off of the job....
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Zack could only chuckle and nod at Denzel.

They made their way outside Denzel way ahead of him and Zack motioned to an area that was cleared and he nodded. "Hmmm I can try to teach you how to hide the wings."

Zack tried to think on how to word it. "I kinda think of it like sliding your arm in and out of a sleeve. You just gotta find the right muscles."
Zack placed his hand on the back of Denzel's shoulder blade where the wings came out and kept his hand there.
"Focus on this point and just think about moving them back. You know when you're cold and you pull your arms into your sleeves to keep them warm, it's kinda like that."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:36 pm

"It is nothing Yazoo," he said as he drew back. Slowly he turned back towards him. "There are some things this world will never forgive."

Slowly he turned back towards Yazoo. He understood battle, it was the reason he was created, and all the while he heard the whispers in his mind. He was created for the sole purpose of being Shinra's weapon, nothing more. Feelings were a human weakness, something he never was. He had always been above them, beyond them, and now despite his power he knew for his redemption he must serve them.

Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Denzel felt the pressure on his wings and focused on that point. It felt weird. He never had to learn how to move his arms, it was just something he had always known. Slowly he felt the wings move and he focused harder as they folded tighter against his back. Turning he gave Zack as grin, proud that he had figured out that. He looked up at him and held the staff between his hands.

"Okay, I'm ready," he said as he held it in a guard position before him. It was a lot heavier than his pole but it wasn't that different, and it felt good in his hands, like a power just waiting to be opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next