FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III

Go down 
+5
Denzel
Sephiroth
Yazoo
Zack
ADMIN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Zack glanced from Weiss to Nero and back again. He glanced at Seph for a quick moment then to Yazoo.

This was probably not going to end well. Yazoo was only freshly created. Zack doubted he was battle ready and from what Zack could tell the teenager was weaponless so that made things- difficult.

'What to do...' He pondered mentally.

If Weiss had remained unconscious then Zack would instructed Seph to take Yazoo and go, but there were two of them now.

"Anti-Cetra..." Zack murmured and raised a brow. "I didn't even think there was such a thing."

He drew his sword stepping in front of Sephiroth protecting Yazoo. His original idea was all he had to go on, it was gunna hurt twice as hard he knew that now, but Sephiroth and Yazoo had to remain as far from Jenova as possible.

"Take him somewhere safe Seph. I'll handle this... The main thing is be careful not to touch anyone, wear your gloves at all times." Zack motioned the sword at Nero. "I'm curious to see what you can do to Nero, you're not the only one Jenova's tinkered with recently." A small smirk crossed his lips. "I'm also curious to see what else she's done to me too, so this should be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:54 pm

He refused to give in once more to Jenova, not even if it was his last action. "Then do it," Sephiroth said, his eyes locked on Nero. "I know how giving in to her ends and I shall never return to that, not even if I draw my last breath." He remembered now, the memories the he had sent away to remain within the lifestream. He remembered the insanity that had fallen upon him in Nibelhiem and he had no desire to return.

"My answer stays the same," his grip remained on Masamune even as Zack stepped in front of him. He was reluctant to leave, not wanting to leave Zack at the mercy of Weiss and Nero but above all he was a General. It was better to sacrifice one.

"Yazoo, we leave now," he said as he stepped back and turned, motioning to the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 am

"Ah, Zackary... such a display of insolence and stupidity can only be yours." His sadistic smirk grew as the flickering red light in his palm seemed to fade. He was not going to bring out that if Sephiroth was not joining the fray, but he was not to dismiss it until he was certain Sephiroth would take Yazoo. His eyes were cold on Zack. "You mistake me, when I say I will destroy you; I may be wrong, but, from what I see, you are under the belief that because I fight in the name of Jenova, that her power is that which will give me the strength to destroy you.

"But you are wrong, Zackary." His wings flapped once, suddenly burning with amethyst fires, which seemed to swirl around him as he looked down at the maggots. "We may both be blessed with Jenova's strength but she has never given me any recent... 'upgrade', as she did to you, with your wings. I, since birth, have had Jenovian cells inside me; it is only you who I may call the fresh meat for the slaughterhouse!"

His wing-guns suddenly cocked at the raven.

"I will destroy you with my own power! With that of the Negative Lifestream and of True Darkness itself! I will show you the meaning of Sable...."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Zack looked up at Nero his eyes narrowed. He had seen what Nero was capable of normally from the lifestream, he had watched the entire thing. He knew what he was getting himself into. Frankly he didn't care, so long as Seph got away with Yazoo okay and was able to report back to Reeve like planned, that was the main thing. He'd died before, it was no biggie except for the fact it might make Cloud a little angry they didn't get to catch up properly.

"Call me what you will, you can try whatever the hell you want to try. I'm still SOLDIER I can take anything you dish out and then some Nero."

Zack held the buster sword with one hand and motioned it at Nero. He could feel his wings stretch out and he watched Nero's own weapons carefully, he'd dodged and deflected bullets before. but none of them had been part at mechanical wings before so this was new.
'Well never hurts to try new things.' He thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Yazoo looked from Sephiroth to the strangers who were talking about Mother. "I um..." He hesitated for a moment, in the past it was best to just hold his tongue and do as he was told, Kadaj was the one with all the plans anyway, Yazoo just did as he was told and hoped it all worked out.. and that Loz wouldn't start crying again.

"Yes brother." He said with a nod and turned to follow after Sephiroth quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:15 am

Nero's right hand-gun suddenly cocked towards Zack, but did not shoot yet; darkness suddenly surrounded the gun, changing it, modifying it on a metaphysical level. It, now resembling a shotgun, was much more fierce in close range, but worse at long range (but he had four guns, what one brought down, the other could bring back up). In a phase of shadows, Nero suddenly teleported between Yazoo (who was with Sephiroth) and Zack.

His wing-guns suddenly twirled back and in a machine gun-style, they began firing at the two silver haired males.

Nero, at the same time, aimed his shotgun at Zack and fired a scattering blast of eight or so bullets, all infused with the power of his darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:25 am

"Yazoo! Stay behind me," Sephiroth's attention never wavered as he held Masamune across his body. He would not fall to Nero, that much he was determined of. His only choices were to bend to Jenova's will once again or destroy Nero. As he would not allow her to control him or his 'brother' ever again that only left one choice.

"Nero, turn back or be destroyed. This is your only chance," he said as he held his ground. "I will not give you a second chance, you shall be eliminated." He took a step forward and moved the strike, the metal of Masamune flashing, slicing at the figure. He would earn his redemption if it was the last thing he did. The lifestream had offered him a chance despite what Jenova whispered in his mind. He refused to fail and succeeding would mean Nero's end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:45 pm

He did not expect Sephiroth to join the fray: he thought the silver haired fool would run with Yazoo, but he guessed not.

A dash to the side with as much speed as he could brought the masamune's slash to only graze against one of his wings, shaving off the slightest of metal, but enough to almost make the sable lose his balance -- almost.

He couldn't handle both, there was only one way he would win. With another phase of darkness, Nero appeared behind Yazoo and grabbed the male's arm, both wing-guns aiming down at him. "Sephiroth, take Yazoo and retreat; this battle will be between Zackary and I." He would have advantage then. "If you do not go, then Yazoo will become the puppet that you once were -- the guilt will drive you mad and make you susceptible to her control!"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 am

He could not allow Yazoo to be harmed. The remnants existed because of him and now he had no choice but to be his brother. He had to protect him above anything else. "We will leave, but if you do manage to kill Zackary you have me word that I will spend eternity hunting you."

Sephiroth knew he couldn't let harm come to the boy. He did not wish his fate on anyone and certainly would not cause it. "Nero, release him," he said as he stepped forward, his gaze locked intently on Nero. He would not allow himself to be the tool used for anyone's destruction, and certainly not Yazoo's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:03 am

Nero's smile was sincere, kinda; with a third phase of darkness, he reappeared several meters from Zackary, on the opposite side. "Take Yazoo and take your leave, Sephiroth; I will be waiting for you to take revenge for the fallen." His stoic smile made his intent glare (which was focused on Zack) seem somewhat creepy.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:36 am

"Yazoo, go," Sephiroth said as he picked up the pace. He knew that Zack could protect himself but he had sworn his vengeance if anything did happen to him. For now the important thing was making sure Yazoo was not harmed. He needed to return to WRO before anything happened. They would have the resources to protect Yazoo, and that would be the best for him.

It was apparent that any close contact with him would be anyone's doom. She would come for him, Jenova. He refused to think of her as his mother any longer. No matter what, she was no mother. She had used him as surely as any master would a slave. He had broken his chains and now he refused to be restrained again. He knew he would likely lose his mind in the end but at the very least he would fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Turning back to Zack, Nero only chuckled; "Your move, SOLDIER."

((HELL YEAH AWESOME POST OF DOOM, 10 words long, quintupled by this random OOC comment to make up for lack of a post, since I really don't wanna do three cartwheels before Zack moves again whooooo whoooo woooo!! who?)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:57 pm

Zack had been fixated on the spot. He had witnessed everything unable to move due to his hands shaking in rage.
He couldn't believe that Nero would stoop so low. To use Yazoo like that. It was a cowards move in Zack's personal opinion. Hostages users were always cowards.

Zackflicked his hand to the side to try and shake the anger off him, he did not want his moves to be affected by rage.
He clutched the hilt of the buster sword in both hands and lifted it up, swinging it directly down to the ground sending the wave of energy towards Nero.

(sorry I kept getting called into work and last night I was so tired I pretty much crashed face first into my pillow, in 40 hours I'd had 4 hours sleep. I'm working the next two days but I'll check in before and after work <3<3)
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Yazoo blinked as Nero grabbed him, how dare this being take him hostage! He was mentally figuring out a way to get out of the hold and teach him a lesson when Sephiroth demanded his release.. and it happened.

He couldn't believe they were just going to leave Zack to fight alone and run away! This was not the way he had expected his elder brother to act, not from what Kadaj had told him about their mother's favorite son.

He heard the command to go and nodded, turning with one last glare at Nero and running off after Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:15 am

Nero stood still as the wave of energy came for him. Nero was not the type to dodge; he was more of the type to overpower.

The ground beneath Nero suddenly cracked!

Negative Lifestream suddenly pulsed upwards and into Nero's palms. When the blade beam was close enough, he whipped his hands back before thrusting them forward with enough force to eliminate the beam and send a much smaller, and far more weaker, little blast towards Zack.

"Is that it?

"I thought SOLDIERs were monsters, not flower girls... but all the same, I'll kill either."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Zack glared at Nero as he returned his own attack as if mocking him. Zack merely side stepped the mockery for an attack.
Zack had equipped battle materia before he left. He just hadn't been expecting to use it so soon. He had though they would retrieve Life/Weiss report back to Reeve, end of mission. Obviously that was not the case.

"We're not monsters!" He shouted at Nero.

Zack spun the sword round bringing the flat side to let the cool metal rest against his forehead, both hands gripping the hilt.

"Angeal I know you're not dead anymore, but forgive me. But a man like this deserves the sharp side of this blade."

Zack lifted his left hand from the blade bringing his hand forward in front of himself. He shot Nero a darkened look, the blade moving to his side as he charged at the sable leaping from the air bringing the blade forward in a rush.

The sword striking straight down in Nero's direction.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:00 pm

His gaze locked on Yazoo for a moment. He was following him but deep down he was torn. The coward Nero had given him a choice, stay by his friend's side or keep Yazoo safe. He couldn't allow Yazoo to face his fate. There was only one thing clear, if Zack was harmed Nero would die. There was no other choice. Green eyes locked forward as he turned to walk forward.

"Nero will not win, but I must get you to safety immediately," he said as he glanced back at Yazoo. They couldn't walk all the way, his best option was to place Yazoo on a ship. He had been a General before, he had made choices, sending some men to die to keep others alive. Once again he had been forced to make a choice. It had been Yazoo or Zack, but this was no way to win his redemption.

"Yazoo, I will bring you to a ship. You must make your way to WRO headquarters."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:41 am

Nero only smiled as Zack's charge came closer. Nero's smile... it was a smile a mother would give a child. It was unfitting, almost creepily unfitting.

Zack's charge was complete as the Buster Sword impaled Nero.

He did not try to dodge, he did not try to parry, he did not even try to counter: the blade sunk straight into his weak body and ripped out from the other side. Half the buster sword was now covered in his light red blood. Nero took the hit, but with reason, of course. Nero's body, filled with mako-enhanced blood, was so close to Zack's.

A light chuckle left his soft lips as Nero's handgun suddenly pointed at Zack's heart. "You made this too easy."

A shot's sound rang clear.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:45 pm

He had let his mind linger for a moment wondering why Nero was giving him a creepy Jenova-ish smile. It had distracted Zack for a quick second wondering if Jenova was inside Nero's head like his own. It was a quick flicker to make sure Jenova wasn't going to whisper in his mind while they fought.

But that was a move that cost him when the hand gun came out.

Zack could only just move in time before impact, it missed his heart, but did not miss him entirely.
He jumped a couple of steps back and looked down. The impact was two inches away from his heart and almost way to close to the artery located under his arm.

He moved his hand to the point of impact and grimaced, it hurt, but of course it did, one shot wasn't enough to kill him though. His eyes narrowed at Nero. Zack really hated guns, who could blame him after last time. They were the lowest of the low of weapons. The cowards weapon. They took away all honor in a true battle, an honest battle. There was no honor in shooting someone in the back, or the leg, the heart even.

"What are you up to Nero?" Zack growled. "To just shoot me till I drop dead. Well sorry been there done that."

He flicked the buster sword's blade to the side flicking the access blood from the blade, not all of it, there was splatter still remaining at the tip close to where his hand was gripped on the hilt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:46 am

"What am I up to?"

He smiled.

Nero, with the gap in his chest, held both handguns and aimed them at Zack. "Face it, Swords are a way of the past. Either use magic or a projectile weapon, throw that trash away. That blade is worthless." He lifted lightly from the ground and only aimed, did not fire.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:43 pm

Zack narrowed his eyes when Nero told him the blade was worthless, that was like a slap in the face telling him that everything Angeal taught him was pointless, meaningless.
"I don't think you're worth me wasting my MP on in all honesty." Zack stated with a teasing smirk. "As for projectiles I think they're low and cheap shots. There is no honor in it."

Zack looked up at Nero the guns aimed at him. He let his wings stretch outward. It was the only thing he had truly wanted when he was alive last time, it was just ironic that Jenova gave him these wings.

Adjusting his grip on the sword ready to move in a moments notice. He was still fully aware of the shot Nero had fired earlier he would not make that mistake again. He was more patient now than he had been as a teenager, he would wait for Nero to make the next move.

[That and I just got back from a super long shift at work and it's like over 80 degrees F outside and I'm dying and can't think of an attack right now >< fail]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Sitting by his bike he takes out some food. What was wrong with Yuffie? .......... And what was with the lab coat? his thoughts wander as he eats. How long before Sephiroth reverts to his old ways? ............ If Zack returned ...... did she? Pulling out his phone he dials Vince. "Hey if your joining me now'd be a good time to catch up. If not i'm heading to Junon in a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:53 pm

As I continued walking, my eyes locked onto Cloud and his motorbike in the distance. C***! If Cloud spotted me and figured out that I was off to give Jenova a piece of my mind - wait, she was already trying to control my mind, why would I give her a piece of it?! - that I was off to kick her ass, he'd probably dragged me back to the WRO and lock me in my living quarters so that I stay out of trouble or something! I didn't want that! Well then, I guess I'd have to be sneaky and try hiding behind what few trees there were. And that's exactly what I did! I quickly ran behind a tree, peered at Cloud from behind it and, when I realised he wasn't looking, ran to the next tree and repeated the process.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:10 am

He was supposed to stay in the house, supposed to take care of Marlene, but he just couldn't. He knew something was wrong, it was a feeling, a cold that seemed to seep through him. Tifa and Cloud were gone, and now it was just him and Marlene. He hated being alone, waiting, not knowing what would happen. His mum and dad had died while he was away from them, sent to Sector Five. Mrs. Ruvi had pushed him away, tried to protect him. She had died too, and the only thing that ate at him was the burning anger as he watched again and again the people he cared for die, Gaskin too, taken by the Geostigma, and then all his friends left, Rix as well. He had been alone until Cloud.

Now he wanted to be strong. Three years ago Reeve had turned him away but he wanted to fight, fight like he had against the monsters that blocked his way home. He wanted to protect others like so many had protected him. There was a moment of silence as Denzel continued to walk, some of the brown hair falling into his face. He needed to find the WRO headquarters and they could tell him what to do. This time he would fight. He had to fight. He couldn't let anyone else be hurt protecting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Weiss was silent watching the fight between Zack Fair and his bother, Weiss was Pleased, Nero sure had improved, but It was unlike him to taunt others while fighting, as the shadows did enough of that on their own,
but Weiss would not interfere.

growing bored with the fight going on in front of him, Weiss's eyes slid over to the other two who were retreating, he pondered following them but discarded that notion as pure stupidity, he'd just sit here and gain some strength, an idea popped into his head, instead of controlling the life stream as his own maybe they could make a partnership

we would not allow you control of our all our essence but yes; we would consider a coalition, name your proposal

Weiss started, he hadn't realized how close he'd been to being possessed once more, his eyes closed briefly and he pondered his terms

I'll help you kill Jenova, but you will leave my Bother alone, if I am unable to get through to him then yes I will agree to take his life, but I decide when, and you agree to share your abilities with me

Weiss could feel Life calculating the proposal, and he waited

(post fails, trying to get back into the flow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC III
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next