FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:15 am

Zack was looking round for anyone, but they weren't in sight.
He couldn't see Cloud, Seph, Kadaj or Angeal.
Zack was waiting for the jolt to hit him.
For Jenova's protest at the negative lifestream.

Each step he took was a cautious one.
He let out a breath when she didn't seem to stir.
Perhaps she wasn't hibernating on this side of the planet.
At least he hoped she wasn't he wanted to remain himself for a little bit longer.

He stuck his head round the corner and he could see Sephiroth and Nero.
They both looked ready for battle. They were distracted.
Maybe now was a good time for him to look for Aerith.
He slipped back round the corner.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:10 am

Cloud stared long and hard at the crimson-clad Tsviet before taking a breath. He stood still for a moment, calculating, before whipping his hand in an arc to send a blast of fire.

He followed it up by charging and leaping into the air for a Braver.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:15 am

His hand began to shimmer with power and he raised it and pointed to right above Sephiroth. Nero the Sable smirked and channeled his energy into a Blind spell, but not just any Blind spell. A thick cloud of Darkness appeared at Nero's will and poured down like rain over the silver haired male.

He dashed to the side and reclined his wings. He moved around Sephiroth and aimed for his back as he arcing his body.

His wing shot upwards in an attempt to stab Sephiroth's spine.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:19 am

Rosso's lips twisted into a grin as she eyed the blonde, watching him very closely, calling on the negative lifestream to form a barrier to shield her from the fireballs, sending darkness back in kind.

On seeing him leap into the air, she waited, watching where he would land and then brought her own blade up to block the attack even as she stepped back, merely testing and toying with him for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:23 am

Cloud surged through the air. The fireballs did nothing, but they were nothing but distraction anyway. The darkness, both in spell and barrier, threw him off and distracted him.

His Braver didn't have as much force as he'd hopped and her block made him tumble backwards.

His free hand caught the ground and he threw himself back several feet. Landing like a cat, he brought his other hand onto the hilt of a back blade and removed it. Dual-welding two long blades, he paused.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:29 am

Rosso grinned maniacally as he landed, shifting her grip on her blade so it was directly out in front of her, and she pressed the trigger in the handle to fire a small succession of bullets, just to see how well he reacted.

She would toy with him for a little while and savour the kill that she was denied before, and then she planned on returning that little cetra back to the darkness of the negative lifestream where she belonged.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:44 am

The minute the bullets fired, his eyes wet wide. Cloud brought the Tsurugi in front of him to block the bullets while his back blade began to glow red. He quickly activated a Fira and slammed the back blade into the ground before slashing upwards.

He sent the Fira quickly along the ground, straight for Rosso.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:57 am

Rosso smirked to herself, seeing the surprise on his face as she fired at him although on seeing them all being blocked by his blade, she stopped, not wanting to waste her bullets, they were only in limited supply after all.

On seeing the blade glow red and the fast fireball, she dodged out of the way, a stray flame licking at her leg, although if it hurt it didn't show, she was a Tsviet after all, pain was another form of pleasure to her, even in it's most extreme.

Deciding that she had enough of playing, she sent another wave of darkness at him by way of distraction, charging in to strike.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:44 am

The darkness seemed to rain down around him and Sephiroth moved. It was difficult to see through the darkness and Sephiroth cast a despell as eyes flickered back. The Masamune was brought up and he heard the loud sound of metal.

Eyes trained on Nero as a smirk appeared for a moment and a spell charged within the palm of his right hand.

Battle, right now that was all that mattered, a battle that would be fought and one way of another it would end. His only task was to fight it.

Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:54 am

Cissnei sighed as she left her room with a stretch, heading for the kitchen. Coffee was the only thought on her mind right now, well that and Zack. It was strange to her that he hadn't been in contact, maybe he really was scared of what she'd do to him. Never underestimate a Turk, eh Zack? She mused and walked into the kitchens, glad to see someone had recently brewed a pot so it was fresh.

After pouring herself a mug she sighed and pulled out her phs and pulled up Zack's number. "You're an idiot you know that." She sighed and sent him off a text.

So, you ignoring me or dead or what?
Kunsel is looking for you also you know.

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:55 am

Tseng sighed as he set another folder down and rubbed his eyes. Maybe I should.. he thought, reaching to open his top drawer of his desk then frowned, pulling his hand away. No, I don't need them. He shook his head and grabbed another folder from the In pile to read over.

The reports of attacks from the creatures were increasing and the descriptions were all the same and pointing to the same thing. "What are you up to, Professor?" He said softly, frowning at the numbers infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:32 am

Reno had given up looking for his PHS charger after several hours of unsuccessful hunts, and had landed himself in the kitchen making coffee as a peace offering for the fact he was going to borrow his charger.

He knocked briefly on the door before letting himself in, going over and putting the coffee mugs on the desk as he watched the man for a moment. Without a word he opened the top drawer of the desk and took out the slim black case, clicking it open and sliding the glasses out. He settled himself on Tseng's lap and carefully slid the glasses in place with a smirk.

"You'll give yourself a headache."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:45 am

Tseng didn't look up when his office door opened, the only two who would dare to walk in without knocking would be Reno and Rufus and he really didn't the patience for either of them right now.

Reno.. he sighed mentally when the redhead slid onto his lap. "I do not need them, Reno. I'm fine." He growled softly, reaching around him to continue reading his report.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:48 am

Reno sighed softly but didn't voice an argument, knowing full well that it would find him on the floor pretty quickly. "Just humour me," he said softly, going for the gentlest of possible persuasions. "And lend me your charger. Mine went missing and my phone has been dead all afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:57 am

"I do not know why you insist on me wearing them, I can see perfectly fine without them." Tseng muttered and kept reading the report with one hand while reaching for the second drawer of his desk with the other hand.

"The charger is in there, I expect it returned to me as soon as your phone is charged and might I suggest you find your charger soon."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:14 am

Reno reached over and took the charger from the drawer and leant back, sliding it into the power point and plugging his phone in. He stretched and settled a little more comfortably in Tseng's lap, glancing over the report though he didn't really care to read it.

"I could just leave it here - easier," Reno shrugged. "And I make you wear them because you get this cute squint when you're concentrating when you've been up all night."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 am

Tseng frowned. "Cute?" He shook his head and reached for his pen to sign off on the report and set it aside.
"Leave it here then, don't you have other work that needs doing?" He asked, reaching for another report to read through.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:23 am

Reno chuckled softly and kissed Tseng's cheek lightly. "Okay, I admit it - as much as I care for your eye health and vision, I happen to find you hugely attractive when you wear your glasses," he admitted with a shake of his head. "And now you'll have a whole new reason to make sure that your eyes get worse."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:35 am

Tseng lifted an eyebrow as he looked at Reno suspiciously. "So you only like it when I wear glasses?" He took them off and set them down on his desk. "Perhaps a good excuse not to wear them then."

Though his face was blank there was an amused little twinkle in his eyes as he waited for Reno's reaction to that statement.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:32 am

The wave of darkness shot towards him and he leapt back. Twirling his blade, he caused it to burn a blue before he hastily swiped a blade beam. It was weaker than usual, but it was enough to take the wave of darkness down with it. The small explosion caused dust and dirt to shoot into the air.

That, of course, didn't let him see Rosso until she charged through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:35 am

Nero smirked when Sephiroth used a dispell. That indeed gives me an idea...

He continued to soar closer to Sephiroth until he landed in a crouched position in front of the man.

The blades of his wing shot up, aiming for the silver haired man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Zack was walking around another corner. There was still no sign of Aerith anywhere.
He heard his phone beep and pulled it out to check the message.

Cissnei...

He was frozen on the spot and pinched the bridge of his nose.
It was true, he had kinda been avoiding her.
Zack was in this very complicated triangle right now.
He hated to think what Aerith would do to him when she found out.

But Kunsel was looking for him.

He sent off a reply.

Seph and I we're sorting through
some SOLDIER intakes.
Rufus ordered us to.
We'll be available in the morning.

He hit the send button and then sent a quick text off to Kunsel.

Sorry man I missed you again!
Um... Catch up in the morning.
Totally had to bail we're in Edge.
Lazard is in doing our work.
Cover for us. Pleeeeeeeease?

He sent that text then flipped his phone shut.
The sound of the battle was echoing through.
Zack felt bad he wasn't helping.
But Aerith was important he had to find her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:50 pm

We did not leave you – you turned from us. You opened yourself to the Negative Stream and now you seek to destroy everything you once protected.

The voice had filled her head as Aerith shook her head. Of course the Lifestream was going to place the blame on her, instead of where it belonged. On the Lifestream! She could feel a searing heat where her fingers had penetrated the Lifestream, Aerith smiled as she focused the Negative-Stream wrapped around her hands protecting her and corrupting the Lifestream that came in contact with her.

Do as you will, former child of the planet. I cannot help you.

“I will.” Aerith replied knowing that the Lifestream could not hear her as she withdrew her energy and the Negative-Steam back into her, charging herself as if she was a gem of magic.

“Aerith, you may do as you wish. Your magical attunement will be your key in this battle, as
I have placed the stream beneath the battleground. Our magical abilities—powerful on their own – will be strengthen by the unholy ground. They lines and fabrics of existence will bend to us.” Nero had said, little did he realized while she was never a actual fighter and would probably have a problem fighting hand to hand combat, but her magical abilities of support were unchallenged.

After the portal was created Aerith quickly moved to Nero’s side where she stayed as she watched him as he fused the Negative-Stream beneath the earth of Edge and then created a barrier of sorts. Smiling to herself as she knew that she would be the one tested and it was time for her to prove that she was in fact, the best thing that had happened to Nero and Rosso.

Aerith waited silently as she saw Rosso take off, probably to go kill someone or something. Aerith could only hope the blood-lust would be slated after this was done, she didn’t think it was healthy to have this all anger built up, it might have to be something that she would have to talk to Rosso about.

Breathing in, Aerith tried to sense the Goddess, but it was like she was a reappearing blip on a map, only to disappear. Sighing to herself, she realized she did not have the authority to kill the goddess that was up to Nero alone, it was time to do what she did best, strengthen her allies in battle.

“Speed of a Phoenix, Make Haste to Rosso.” Aerith said as she forced her will to cast the spell, it had been a while since she had casted any magic, but it was simple as riding her old bike, you never forgot how.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Cissnei was amused that Zack had answered her so quickly this time and she flipped open her phone to check what he'd sent.

"Working my ass." She muttered as she typed up her reply.

I guess I believe that.
Since you answered me so quickly any all.
Either the General can't keep you distracted well enough or you're not having sex yet.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Zack let out a breath and ran a hand through his hair.
The sound of battle still ringing in the distance as his phone beeped again.
He let out a sigh at the reply.
What could he say to that.

Well actually twice now for your information...

That would be childish, Cissnei was still someone he cared about.
She was still his friend. He couldn't hurt her anymore.

Yeah, it's work I don't wanna do really.
But I had no say in the matter.

He sent the reply and put his phone away.
Reaching near the sound of battle, he came into sight with it all.
Aerith was there backing them up.
"Since when did this become all so messed up?"

Sephiroth was the chosen warrior for the planet.
Kadaj communicated with the Goddess,
Aerith was working with Nero and Rosso.
And he was Jenova's ticking time bomb puppet.

It was safe to say he was actually at a loss...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next