A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:33 am

Angeal stumbled back having forgotten about the second blade, his hand reflexively coming to his face. He could feel the warm blood trickle down the side of his face, but thanks to the adrenaline rush, the pain would be delayed. He barely brought his blade up fast enough to block another blow.
Back to top Go down
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:34 am

Rosso hissed as the sword bit into her arm, sending one of her blades clattering to the floor, even surrounded by darkness he was able to fight! She was forced into a defensive fight as he started fighting back, she lived to fight and attack, she never had to defend herself like this and as she felt the sword slice through her side, she stared wide eyed, the darkness disappearing from around them as she lost her concentration. She would not let him win! Not like this! She kicked out at him, but the sword was there, blocking even that and it bit into her leg, making her limp backwards. Looking around, she found an empty building.

Summoning the darkness, she transported herself away from the battle. She would live to fight another day.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:34 am

As the darkness dissipated Angeal realised that he could only see things to his right, but he caught a glimpse of red running for a building and he gave chase, only to find that she had disappeared. The only other danger in the area was already being dealt with, he could feel the effects of battle wearing off and the pain of the injuries sustained were making themselves known.

He brought his hand up to his left eye again, wincing as he touched around the wound as it stretched from above his inner brow and the stinging on his cheek told him the path it took. Swallowing hard he knew what must have happened, yet he felt oddly detached from it, aside from the pain. He moved around the house, slowly, having to take more care and time to see his way around, until he found a mirror on the wall.

He paused briefly to take in the extent of the wound that was still bleeding. It was just like any other injury sustained in battle, to him at the moment. He searched around, thankfully, there seemed to be a basic first aid in the bathroom, there were a lot of children's plasters in the bag, someone had clumsy kids, he thought with a wistful smile as he sorted through it to find what he'd need. It wasn't preferable, but it couldn't be left without being seen to at least basically. There were some small vials of sterile water that he used to flush the wound out before using the padded gauze to press against the wound to try and slow the bleeding, using a bandage to secure it into place, although it wasn't done in his usual stoic silence, the pain and stinging was more than enough for him to be swearing the place down. He helped himself to some of the painkillers in there as well, just for good measure. He'd had more than his share of battle wounds in the past, this was no different from them, he thought to himself adamantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:55 am

Nero dodged the shockwave but heard the sound of grinding as the top of a metal building behind him was cleanly cut and began to slide. The raven haired tsviet turned around in time for the building to hit him.

With a heave of dust, the top of the structure crashed to the ground and Nero was beneath it.

Suffocating underneath he metal and rubble, Nero coughed and wheezed. "Won't... die... not yet...." He pressed his hand against the ground and the very Negative Lifestream itself began to pulsate. He would only have one more chance after this...

The strands began to gather near Nero and shockwaves of energy began to pound outwards from beneath the rubble.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:42 am

The building crashed down loudly as he moved across the ground. The blade moved slightly as each step was taken. His gaze locked on the dust as it settled slowly. Sephiroth flipped the blade to the side as he moved and felt the slight shake of the ground.

The Masamune was brought up into a guard position as he moved forward. Whatever was planned he could only wait for it to occur.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Sephiroth-banner1
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:01 pm

When Cloud approached them he smiled and grabbed the blonde pulling him into the hug.
He made sure in the hug Aerith was squished between them, making them both know he didn't mind.
"It's okay Cloudy."

Maybe, just maybe Cloud could talk her out of some one what she was thinking.
"You two have a past as much as we do."
Zack just wished they could have shared it together.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Embraceyourdreams

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Rufus let out a reluctant sigh.
"I understand. I will talk to Sephiroth and Zack in the morning when they have a moment. It seems I will be delayed in leaving as Reno and Tseng have ab errand to do in the morning before I depart for the WRO."
It seemed everything was pointing back to the same thing.
Time.
But unless Nero dropped dead over night there was no way that it was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Lazard looked to the Turk a moment and nodded, offering her a small hint of a smile, “As long as my presence is wanted, I shall do what I can to help,” he told her, looking to Rufus as he started to flick over the files.

He inclined his head slightly to Rufus, hoping that Sephiroth and Zack would be back by morning, something was obviously happening in Edge and he hated not knowing what that something was. If they were going to be longer, he was sure that he'd be able to make some excuse or other for their absence.

“If that is all for now I'll leave you to it,” He murmured, looking to Rufus, “If you have need of anything else I will most likely either be in Sephiroth's office or the kitchen,” he told him.

It was getting late but it wasn't like he had anywhere else to go, he had enough pride to not start asking for things like a proper place to sleep; besides, that office chair looked almost comfortable. If not, he was sure that there was enough coffee to help keep him awake for as long as he needed to be.

He nodded between the two of them and turned back to the door to leave.

Last edited by Lazard on Mon May 06, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it better than it was this morning ^^)
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:34 am

"Director Lazard, wait." Cissnei said as she opened her drawer and pulled out a keycard from it, holding it out to him. "Director Tseng wanted to give this to you himself but he has retired for the evening and gave it to me." She smiled a little hesitantly.

"I only just remembered about it now, sorry." She waited for him to take the card before continuing. "It's the card to your assigned room, Tseng has been working hard to give everyone a room of their own here, which I'm told hasn't been an easy task with everything that is happening."

"It's at the south end of the residential hallway, your name will be on the door." She explained, letting Rufus also know where Lazard would be and that he wasn't place near the President himself.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Fel18j
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:46 am

Lazard turned as Cissnei called him, he took the card as it was offered to him, "Thank you," he murmured inclining his head to her, returning the smile with a small one of his own before walking out of the office.

It was unexpected that he had a room, although he had no intention of complaining about it, although he wondered whose idea it had been, he doubted that Rufus could be so considerate.

He back tracked to Sephiroth's office, to see if Kunsel was still there briefly.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:22 am

Cissnei watched Lazard leave and looked back to Rufus. "Civil enough helps I suppose, at least he hasn't tried to kill you for the company yet, Sir."

She finished her coffee and pulled out her phs thoughtfully then smirked evilly as she sent off a text to Zack's fanclub.

Hey Fanclub Members;
It seems those rumors about our Zack and General Silver are true.
They are supposed to be working on something but are not in the General's office.
My sources tell me they are as close as some of us feared.
Looks like the Puppy is no longer single.
- Blacksuit

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Fel18j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:21 am

Aerith gently sighed as a smile washed over her face as Zack kissed her head, it had been a while since she had a human’s touch and it was wonderful beyond words. Looking up at him, Aerith could only wonder how Zack did it, how he had stayed happy in a world full of pain, now she was going to give him a world of peace.

“We need to focus on a point of the Lifestream and change it to the Negative Lifestream, it might take a lot out of me, but I will need you to protect me from the Goddess and whoever else that might come and try to stop me.” Aerith replied.

“Aerith...” A soft strong voice interrupted Aerith’s thoughts, forcing her to turn to the voice to see if it was really real and not some figment of her imagination.

It wasn’t. It was Cloud, the man that had given her so much and in return she died to save them all, another one of the Goddess’s cruel fate that she had handed down to those that served her. Zack had pulled Cloud and her into a three-way hug.

“You two have a past as much as we do.” Zack said.

“But it was taken from us, and now it is time to take it back. You said you would help me, Zack.” Aerith replied before asking Cloud the same thing.

“Will you Cloud?”
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:19 am

The position was uncomfortable. Not that he didn't like Aerith, but he was (quite literally) thrusted and squished into Aerith. Now Aerith was asking him for help? About what? He blinked and slowly backed away. Something was off about Aerith.

He coughed and felt his phone buzz. Being the awkward blond he was, he pulled out his phone and flipped it open. Blacksuit.

He read the newsletter and opened his mouth to say something. Pausing for a moment, he slowly glanced up to Zack and stared at him. "You... and..." Cloud's eyes widened slowly, "You and... and... S... Sephiroth... You're with Sephiroth." He slowly flipped his phone closed and looked at Aerith. "He's with Sephiroth," he muttered and let it sink in.

He opened his mouth to say something, then stopped. Flipping his PHS closed, he looked away and shook his head. Just... focus on what's at hand. He looked to Aerith, "What do we have to do?"

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:28 am

He'd been left behind in Mideal. He'd been meant to go with Cloud and Angeal, but as usual plans tended to change. He flipped open his leather bound copy of loveless, reading over it. He couldn't feel the goddess around him anymore, where could she have possibly gone? The only thing that was left for him to do was to wait until Cloud and Angeal returned.

Suddenly Genesis noticed his phone, there was a message from Blacksuit. "Huh. Seph and the puppy..." Genesis' feelings for Sephiroth had been something he'd long kept secret, this hurt in a way, though it shouldn't, after all he did have Angeal. He had wanted Sephiroth for years, but that was never going to happen. He scoffed, "I'll go back to Loveless."

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Genesis-banner
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:36 am

The ground beneath him began to crack and energy seeped out and into his body. Giving him air and sustenance, Nero breathed in the toxic life and tasted something very... very powerful. His slit eyes widened. He knew exactly who's energy this was... that damned BITCH in the tower... she neglected him as her child and sliced his insides. Nero's body began to glow an eerie purple before blasting force outwards.

The rubble shattered and was thrown in all directions.

His red eyes began to glow and he clutched his head. The ruby light shining from his iris suddenly shifted to emerald. He began screaming and flailing around wildly.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:38 am

Zack blinked when Cloud suddenly accused him of being with Sephiroth.
"Wait... what?" He could feel the ghost vibration of his phone telling him he'd received a message.
"Um..." He stepped back and held up his hand. "Hold that thought."
Zack pulled out his phone and looked at the message.

"Fuck!" Zack snapped his phone closed.
That Black Suit was going to be the death of him at this rate.
He looked at Cloud then at Aerith. "Yeah... we are..."

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:53 am

Sephiroth leapt back as the ground cracked and the blade of the Masamune sliced through the air. The rocks fell roughly to the ground and he lifted his head. So now it would continue, the final battle.

The blade was brought towards the ground once more as he waited for the attack. Eyes flickered around and he took in the view of the shattered ground. “Nero, we end this contest of wills."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:02 am

Cloud had pulled away from the hug and dug into his pocket, pulling out his phone that went off, signaling that he had a message. He had flipped opened, looked at Zack in shock and told him the news that he read.

Cloud looked at Aerith and repeated the news. “He’s with Sephiroth.”

Aerith felt as if her entire world went still, it must have been a bad dream, a total nightmare, why didn’t he say anything when she asked, when she practically begged him to kill Sephiroth.

“Zack?”

Looking at Cloud and then Aerith he spoke, the words that Aerith never thought she would hear.

“Yeah...we are...”

Aerith felt her stilled world, fall silent and then break as the flood of emotions, threaten to overtake her.

“Please Zack, please tell me it isn’t true...how is this true?” Aerith said as she slowly walked backwards.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:07 am

Cloud swallowed hard and looked away. He crossed his arms and sighed, "S-Sephiroth... I mean... of all people... I mean, I thought... I mean there's Aerith and then why not, maybe..." He felt his jaw tightened and he looked to the ground. With a sigh, he shook hid head. "It's fine, forget it Aerith... Sephiroth's... Sephiroth is different, now. He's not the same man he was before," he looked at the woman.

"I wouldn't lie to you. He's lost Jenova, so he's... he's the hero who was my idol. He's a good man, good for Zack..." Cloud looked at Zack and felt his throat become dry.

"I just... I mean, I get why you didn't tell me, but... I guess I had this... I thought after all of this, maybe... maybe you and I... I mean," his eyes watered slightly and he turned around, not being able to look at either of them.

"It's fine, forget it... I'm old enough to handle a bit of heartbreak..."

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:12 am

Nero shook his head as he continued to scream. The ground beneath Edge began to rumble and shake and Nero wildly began twitching. His green, serpentine eyes looked up to the sky and he began whimpering. His body lifted off the ground and his metallic wings began to flap aimlessly. Nero the Sable began giggling, "Is this what is must be like... to be... I..." He laughed and looked to Sephiroth.

"I was so silly, wasn't I?" Edge continued to rumble and it was almost like something was moving underneath the ground. "I... I thought I was stronger... stronger than the others, but I... was so weak... Compared to, compared to... a real problem... a real person who had the strength to shatter this world. I'm so pathetic... and weak... and so are you."

He giggled again.

"How could we think, we even had any power?" He looked at his hand and felt them tingle. "Is this, what it's like...? To... to actually be as powerful as someone...?" Tears fell from his eyes and he continued to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:25 am

Zack blinked for a moment looking at both of them.
He bit his lower lip. "I... it's just, he hurt you both."

When Cloud admitted that there could have been a possibility between the two of them, Zack was almost floored.This couldn't get anymore awkward than it already was.
His hand moved to slide through his hair.
"I didn't want to hurt either of you, you both mean as much to me now as you did back then."

Zack looked down. "I don't know what triggered it, just Jenova was in my head and it just went from there..."
He knew he had been confused about it back then but now, right now he knew he cared for Seph, that there was something there. Something he didn't want to loose.

Right now though he didn't want to loose Cloud or Aerith.

When the ground began to shake from under him. Zack felt it.
She was moving and he felt it hit him hard.
Jenova was moving.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:31 am

He could feel his power, he reeked of the darkness that had once been his only companion. Sephiroth's gaze locked on Nero as the blade was held before him. The ground crunched underfoot as he brought the Masamune up. There was always an end to power, no m
and this was his battle. There were those he had to protect.

The blade was lifted and Sephiroth moved, each strike of it directed towards the other. Live or die, Kadaj and Zack needed to survive.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:47 am

Nero's crying and his madness began to accelerate and in a single second, he suddenly burst into amethyst flames. His cloak of fire that he gained in their first battle had returned once more, stronger than ever. As the shaking began to move, Nero's emerald eyes snapped closed. "Empty... the husk is empty!" He mewled and whimpered, "I am empty! I am so empty..."

He raised his arms to the sky, "Fill me with your power... your son, dearest, flawed, hateful son returns to you now, sweet, sweet mother!" He giggled through the tears and his neck suddenly snapped. His body was still and lifeless, arms dropping down. His hair began to wither and degenerate into an ugly, dark grey and his metal wings instantly rusted, as if a thousand years of damage happened within minutes.

The amethyst shield suddenly turned into jade fire and his hair began to grow out until it reached just under his waist.

Neck snapped back on and withered, degenerated hair began shimmer into a white-silver. Emerald eyes narrowed on Sephiroth and flesh ripped out of his back, wrapping around the metal wings, whirling around the metal until the meaty flesh covered it all. With a wiggle, the flesh burst out black feathers, making him the full, two-winged angel.

The rumbling beneath Edge did not stop.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:52 am

Yazoo sat up suddenly at the feeling. "Mother"He gasped, he could feel her again and more than just the light presence that had been lingering in the back of his mind.

"Mother I'm here for you, we're here.. Loz and I. Tell us what to do, we missed you, Mother." He could almost feel the tears prickling at the corner of his eyes but he fought them back, he was not a crybaby like Loz.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Ooa6r
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:15 am

The grotesque figure was before him and eyes met his own. Sephiroth stood unblinking as the blade was held in a guard position. Even without the cells he could feel it, could feel her. The one he had once called mother. Where it began it would also end. She was no ancient like his human mother had thought. She had birthed a monster twisted by the man that gave her the child.

He had truly become one with Jenolan but he remained the only true soon, born this way from malice and hope. The two beliefs so unmatched.

But no longer was he a simple creation of his father's or mother's design. He was not to fulfill the destiny either mapped out for him. Deep within he was able to touch Minerva had granted him, as weak as it was now.

“This will be the end mother as it should be."

He leapt up and the blade of the Masamune sliced towards Nero.

Last edited by Sephiroth on Tue May 07, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next