FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:27 pm

It took Kadaj several steps before he realised he wasn't walking alone, glancing back at Sephiroth with a flicker of a smile and slowing his pace until they were beside one another. He said nothing for the time being, just letting his memory guide him in the direction they were needing to go.

"Where do you plan to go after Healin?" He asked eventually, breaking the silence. "Or is it better I don't know in case someone tries to get to you through me?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:55 pm

"I don't know," it was the truth. Where could they hide where people wouldn't recognize them? Sephiroth turned his attention back towards Kadaj for a moment. He was the only one he could call family however he could not force him to remain.

He was leaving with Zack, a happy little family was another man's fantasy. It had often not even crossed his mind that that would even be an option for him. Or that he would even desire it. But there had been a time when he had never considered leaving ShinRa and living an ordinary life either.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Kadaj nodded and continued walking - it was fair that he didn't know. The battle had only just ended, there was too much to think about to know what you were doing.

"I might go back to Mideel for a while. It was nice there - peaceful. I think I remember enough from Minerva to know what I can and can't eat out there too." He chuckled softly and gave a slight shrug. "There's a place for me out there, somewhere. It's just a matter of finding it."

It wouldn't cross his mind to assume his place was with Sephiroth for any time - it was too presumptuous that the man would want him about. He had a life of his own to discover - he didn't need to be worrying about him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:46 pm

"There are options for all three of us to disappear," it was questionable enough what Zack planned to do with the Strife boy they were picking up. Away from them Kadaj ran the risk of being hunted, harmed.

"It will all be figured in enough time," he glanced over towards Kadaj and watched him for a moment. "Unless being alone is your preference."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:01 am

Kadaj's step faltered as he realised that Sephiroth was suggesting that he go with them, green eyes flicking up to meet the identical pair.

"I figured that you and Zack would want to be alone," he admitted softly, avoiding looking at Sephiroth again. "I mean... Well, you don't need me in the next room if you catch my drift?" He couldn't suppress the amused smile at the thought of it though.

Perhaps it wouldn't hurt for him to go with them, at least until he was sure of his own feet and his own mind. Things were all clear to him again, but he knew there were fragments of Sephiroth still floating under the surface of it all.

"I don't know what I prefer," he sighed quietly. "I think that's the problem. I feel like I need the space to find out who I am, but I don't want to be alone either. I thought when all this was over that I'd have a place at Seventh Heaven but that seems to have fallen through. I guess I can't blame him."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:02 am

Cloud was walking off towards the ship Sephiroth had followed Kadaj.
He let out a breath before crossing his arms. "The best kind of road trip." He drawled.
Cloud was completely ignoring him, he hated being ignored by people he cared about.
But Sephiroth had said to head back to Healin. 

The sooner he could he could head back the sooner he could talk to Denzel.
If Sephiroth and Kadaj could ditch and Cloud wasn't going to talk directly to him.
He didn't seeing the point of travelling in that uncomfortable silence.
"Cloud. I can't travel with you. You told me you didn't want me round so-"
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:37 am

Angeal watched after Sephiroth a moment as he followed Kadaj toward the road, he knew that they would be alright together, Sephiroth would look out for both of them.

His attention turned on Zack and Cloud a moment, wondering what the blonde's plans were, although he wouldn't leave Zack on his own either, unless neither of them wanted him around.

Speaking of...he pulled his phone from his pocket and frowned, he'd heard nothing from Genesis in a while, things had felt...distant between them since their reunion enough to make him wonder...sighing to himself he shook his head.

His own problems could wait until everyone else was sorted out.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:20 am

Sephiroth turned away for a moment as he gave a slight sound. "We do not disturb anyone with our sexual affairs," he was silent for a moment as he continued to walk beside the teen. Zack would return to Healin before he did, with any luck they could depart immediately.

They needed to stay hidden from prying eyes that could report them to ShinRa. What awaited them if they could was a private life of freedom.

"The town has been destroyed, likely the bar is not even in one piece any longer." It was as simple as that, a destroyed town did not make a home.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:28 am

Zack was such an idiot, but that was what made him... loveable. Since he was sixteen, he was head over heels for him, but said nothing. He'd continue to say nothing too. He sighed as Kadaj and Sephiroth went another way. He just wanted Kadaj safe, and Sephiroth could do that just fine. It was stupid for him to try to protect Kadaj. Cloud wasn't needed. Sephiroth could take care of Kadaj, Zack could take care of Denzel, and Tifa could take care of Marlene.

He didn't know what to say to Zack, though.

"One ride to Healin, then get out of my sight, unless you want to walk with your boyfriend. Keep the sword while you're at it," Cloud growled. He was pissed, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:39 am

Kadaj chuckled softly at Sephiroth's reaction to the accusation, his shoulders slowly un-tensing as he relaxed in the other man's company. "That's good to know," he laughed. "No one wants to hear their p-" He stopped himself and shook his head. "No one wants to hear it," he amended, hoping to gloss over that a little.

He frowned as the reality of how much of Edge was gone sunk in. He stopped and turned to look back at Cloud. "I think that must feel worse than not having a home at all," he mused, his armed folding across his chest. "I think..." He paused and sighed, looking to Sephiroth with a slightly pained expression. "I want to come with you, but my place isn't with you. You have Zack, and you need time together to figure out who you are away from all this. And right now... Cloud doesn't have anyone. I know that you two will never see eye to eye but... He helped me. Now it's my turn to help him."

It physically hurt to think about being in a position where it would be hard to see Sephiroth but something told him it was important.

"I'd be able to visit, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:04 am

Sephiroth blinked his eyes for a momnet but said nothing further as Kadaj spoke. It didn't matter to him what people heard or didn't hear, not after the camera that caught every second in the office. It suddenly seemed to matter much less what people saw or heard.

He nodded briefly as he focused ahead. "You will, I doubt Zack would object to your presence."

It had been him after all that had urged him to cross the border and to be Kadaj's family. It was still an unusual idea but Zack seemed to have a better idea than he himself did.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:12 pm

"You don't mind, right?" Kadaj asked, stopping and putting his hands back in his pockets. It was awkward but only because he couldn't tell what they were. At the moment they just shared DNA - it made them related but did it make them a family?

"I mean, I don't want you to think I don't want to be with you guys," he continued, knowing it was going to get more awkward the more he spoke. "I do, I really do. I just... I guess that some part of it is that I need to know who I am away from you too. I am you, was literally you... Right now I have a name and a blank space where people ask me what I like, and what are my hobbies. That's if anyone ever dare get close enough to want to know..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:23 pm

"Yes," it was maybe something they both needed. It was family, a foreign thing to tell the truth. He couldn't force anything, despite a desire to keep him close and safe. His gaze remained settled before him.

"Do what you need, we will be around."

There were still things to discover, he would be there and live his life out with Zack. There was nothing that could be done to protect Kadaj any further than he did. There were still things out there but everything was truly limited.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Kadaj gave a smile, glancing back towards the group they had left behind. "So... what do I call you? Once I called you brother, and I think that's a word I want to avoid for a long time yet." He was trying to not think of Loz and Yazoo, not wanting to know what had happened when Jenova was defeated. The possibilities hurt enough without knowing the truth. "Just calling you by your name seems distant and... I don't want to be distant."

He turned back to him, the smile larger. "Did all your ability to talk at length pass into me and never quite transfer back? I feel like I never shut up, and you're not exactly mister chatty-man."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:53 pm

That was a question that he had no answer to. What was he to Kadaj, and what was Kadaj to him? He had created him, he had been his avatar, in family terms he would maybe be akin to his son as Zack had expressed. Though the term seemed foreign, unwelcome almost.

Slowly an eyebrow was raised. "I would sooner leave the endless prattling about meaningless things to Zack. He is quiet talented at it."

If something was needed to be said he did so. If a question was asked he would answer it, but meaningless chatter just for the sake of talking? That had always been foreign to him.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:30 am

Kadaj gave a soft laugh and nodded. "I think I'm just scared of silence - I lived with it far too long."

He could shrug off that Sephiroth had avoided the question, but it didn't make it hurt less that he couldn't just admit that he wasn't sure. To not know felt different to not replying somehow. He turned towards the group again and started to walk back - he had already answered the most important question he was going to ponder on the road.

Where he was going.

"I'll try to shut up now and then though."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:03 am

Sephiroth's gaze locked on the teen for a passing moment. Constant talking was something he had grown used to, even something that was at times relieving. Constant talking was a sign that Zack was okay, something he had only begun to cling to more.

But it didn't matter any longer. He was free from her and soon enough they would be completely free. There would be time to sort out their future life away from all of this. He would need to find out what he was outside ShinRa.

"Then fill the silence if you must," he said as he walked beside Kadaj.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:32 am

Zack stopped when he saw the saw the truck.
Cloud was pissed at him and he let out a breath.
He didn't want to see him, then that was fine.
He would probably end up yelling at Cloud making it worst.

"Then how about you two ride front."
He walked to the back of the truck and he pulled the door open.
"I'll ride back here."
He nodded his head at Angeal letting him know he would be fine.

Zack did want to just sprout wings and fly off.
But that would be childish.
This way at least he was near Angeal and Cloud.
The sooner he was back at Healin with Seph. The better.

( Okay end of arc folks ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32