A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosso
Flower Girl
Flower Girl
Rosso

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Rosso's eyes narrowed as the small amount of debris clouded the air, although it was not enough to deter her as she swung her blade in an arc toward his side.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Angeal's eyes fell on Aerith as she cast spells in the background, he vaguely remembered her through the connection he'd had to one of his clones, Zack cared for her. He wouldn't see her harmed, but it was better if she was distracted, he started toward her.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Cissnei frowned a little when she reread her text to Zack. That was a little harsh, I shouldn't be so mean to him. She thought with a sigh and read his reply.

Sorry, that wasn't how I meant it to come out.
Things have been a little strange around here lately, huh?
Come find me if you need a break.
We do need to talk after all.

She finished her second coffee and put the mug in the sink before leaving the kitchen to stretch her legs and patrol the building, you can never be too safe when it came to the President's safety after all.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Fel18j
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Reno pouted and leant in, pulling Tseng into a soft kiss. "Director, I like you any way I can get you - suited or casual, glasses or not, hair up, down or wherever you want it in between," he chuckled softly. "You just have to accept that I like you and there's nothing you can do about it."

He picked up the glasses and put them on himself, refraining from mentioning that if this was the prescription he was using then yes, he should wear them. "Besides, I don't look as good in them," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:32 pm

"Not particularly." Tseng said with a sigh and took the glasses off of Reno. "and you should know better than to touch my stuff without permission, not that it's ever stopped you before."

He slipped the glasses back on, only because he knew Reno wouldn't let up on the matter, and turned his attention back to the monster attack reports. "What is that man up to?" He muttered under his breath with a frown, trying to read between the lines on Hojo's plans.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Tseng2copy
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:34 pm

The ring of metal striking metal rang differently the second time as Kadaj deflected the strikes aimed for Sephiroth's neck, green eyes glowering as he warded off the spiked wings.

He said nothing, not even looking to Sephiroth to see if he was angry at him stepping in - he knew his father could care for himself, that it was likely he would have easily blocked the incoming attack... but it was something he couldn't risk. For Minerva's sake as much as his own.

It didn't worry him that he could react so easily and fluidly as he supposed once he could have - he had come to accept that it was who he had once been, and that person could be useful in the now.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Reno had seen enough of the report for words to jump out and allude him to who Tseng was referencing. He turned a little, leaning back into him without a care as to how much it would annoy the Director - he got precious little time with him as it was, and he was contented to steal some where he could.

"He's always got a scheme," he replied with a faint frown as he sped read the report. "Whatever it is this time seems to be a messy middle between success and complete failure. It's going to get dangerous long before things settle down again. Finding him is going to be hard."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:48 pm

"He is the least of our worries right now." Tseng said and nudged Reno lightly to get the redhead off of his lap. "With Nero out there causing trouble and Jenova.." he trailed off with a sigh. "I don't know where she is anymore and part of me misses that touch, I know I shouldn't." He frowned at that thought.

Once he'd loved her more than anything, but that was false love and Reno brought him out of that. Tseng didn't noticed his hand had formed into a fist until it was too late and he'd slammed it down on his desk hard, making Reno's cellphone leap to the floor along with most of his paperwork. "Damn it!"

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Reno hadn't reacted at Tseng's display of anger, or moved from his lap, but as the cell phone made a sickening crack and then crunching sound he did admittedly wince a little. That was going to piss Tseng off more than it did him.

For the moment it wasn't important though.

His hand reached out and took hold of Tseng's fist, gently bringing his arm back towards them and prying the fingers apart to rest the hand between his own.

"Jenova knows which buttons to press to make people do anything for her. You've seen what she can do, and now you've felt it too," he said soothingly. "That doesn't make it wrong of you to miss the kind of contentment she can flood a person with. It's something we all spend our lives looking for in others." He raised Tseng's hand to his lips and kissed it softly before slipping from his lap with a sad smile. "Sometimes it's harder to feel it than it is to find the person willing to give it."

He looked down at the cellphone with a sigh. "I guess I should head to Junon and get a new one tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Tseng sighed softly and shook his head. "I.. apologise." He muttered and slid from his chair to knee down and start to gather up his papers.

He hadn't meant to get angry, Reno was right about how she manipulated you and gave you what you wanted most.. even if you didn't know it at the time. "I suggest you don't go alone though, Reno." He looked at the redhead with a sad smile. "I can't afford to lose you as well."

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Sephiroth barely regarded Kadaj though he knew he was there. He knew he had come even as his arm lifted to take the blade upon the bangle. He didn't turn to him, didn't react, he didn't have time to be distracted during battle.

He pushed Masamune back against where it had blocked the initial attack and the blade slashed forward against Nero.

This was battle, and now Kadaj had involved himself into it, but that didn't make a difference. Either way Nero needed to be disposed of.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Sephiroth-banner1
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:07 pm

The softer words let Reno know it was okay to stay, and so he started to collect the fallen papers with him.

"You're not going to lose me," he promised with a more amused smile. "You've been trying to get rid of me for years, Tseng, and it ain't worked. No one is going to magically succeed now. I'd like the company though, if you're offering..?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Tseng shook his head. "I cannot leave the President right now, Reno, you know that much." He continued to gather up his paperwork, sorting out the order of his folders.

"With Nero and Hojo out there, we have more than enough to contend with. But Jenova's silence is what worries me the most, especially since Yazoo has gone missing, more than likely to meet up with the other remnant Loz." He stood up and placed the folders on his desk. "We cannot count them out of this just yet."

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:25 pm

"Take the day off and come with me, put Valentine on Presidential duty. He's still a TURK and he's lurking about," Reno suggested. He should have known better than to get his hopes up, but for some things he was a hopeless optimist.

"Go on, you haven't had a day off for years - sick days don't count," he added quickly, before he could counter with it. "You're right - there's Nero and Hojo and the freaky twins... this might be the last time you get the chance for a long damn time."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Tseng frowned in thought. "Trust Valentine.." he shook his head. "He might've been a Turk in the past but he refused to rejoin when I offered the position to him, Reno. You know we cannot trust the President's safety to anyone but ourselves."

He sat down again with a sigh. "I cannot leave, I have too much work to do here. Especially now that we're moving everyone back to the WRO."

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:45 pm

"There has to be someone th-" He stopped and gave a shrug, putting the handful of papers on the desk. He knew it was a losing battle to even try to suggest there was anyone else who could do it.

"Never mind," he said with a cheery tone that after so many years was far more convincing than it ought to be. "I guess a road trip on my own will give me time to blow a few cobwebs out of my brain. I'll try to not take too long."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Tseng sighed softly. "Reno I.." he didn't want Reno to go alone and he knew he couldn't ask either Kunsel, Elena nor Cissnei to go with him since they had only recently gotten back to Healin themselves.

He shook his head. "Very well, I will go with you tomorrow. But this isn't a vacation and we will not be staying too long, understand?"

Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Kunsel felt his stomach sink as soon as he was able to look at the message. He groaned and his head dropped back and smacked against the wall. Zack was in Edge, Rufus didn't know and couldn't know. He shut his eyes and took in a shallow breath as fingers ran through his hair. What he was doing he didn't know.

Finally he flipped his phone open and called one of his contacts in Edge, only to hear the monotone recording. Quickly he snapped it closed as sighed slightly before the phone was opened again.

Sure thing buddy, you know me. But you're gonna owe me big!

A few more numbers in Edge were tried and that knot in the pit of his stomach grew tighter as he sighed slightly. Shoulders stretched as he finally pulled up Cissnei's number.

What's going on in Edge? I can't get a hold of
any of my contacts there?

Right now there was nothing he could do. He couldn't get to Edge that quickly and to get transportation first he'd have to alert Rufus. Fingers dragged roughly through his hair before he hurried down to the office and didn't stop to knock. It was only thrown open and eyes landed on the blond man.

"Hey director, been a while."

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Kunselsig_zpse72f6c40
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:18 pm

Lazard had lost himself in the familiarity of paperwork, reading through the files, narrowing the selection down, and there was not much of one to go on.

He was startled from his task as the door opened and at first he thought that Sephiroth and Zack had returned, so he was surprised to see Kunsel standing there.

"That it has," he agreed as he watched him a moment, another welcome and familiar face.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Zack had been stuck watching the whole spectacle.
He saw Angeal approaching Aerith.
Zack wanted to, but he couldn't really move his body at that point in time.
He wouldn't know what to say and he didn't want her to hate him like Cissnei did.

It was no sooner he thought that his phone beeped.
Not once but twice.
He pulled it out to looked at her message.

We do...
The minute I'm available
I'll come find you. Promise.

He sent the text of to her before reading Kunsel's.

Thanks man. And I do.
Major bad here.
We're the only ones left.

He didn't say anymore via texts and flipped the phone closed.
Zack shoved it into his pocket before he approached the scene carefully.
With Kadaj jumping in to help Seph, he felt a bit more at ease.
But only a bit

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Embraceyourdreams

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Reno had been willing to drop it, but he knew that the smile as Tseng agreed to go with him betrayed just how happy he was to hear he was going to join him.

"I promise, there and back, no side trips, no sight seeing, no taking you out for coffee or dinner," he grinned. "To the phone shop and back, nothing else."

He leant over the table and kissed Tseng's cheek with a softer smile. "You better go to bed early or I'll be the one driving," he warned him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Rufus had wanted to leave as soon as possible.
But the fact of the matter, was trying to convince Cid.
He could probably get the pilot to take him there and bring back one of the choppers.
But right this moment he wanted to know how far Sephiroth and Zack were through the selections.

If they had made at least a good twenty selections.
He could take them with him tonight.
Rufus opened the door to the office.
He raised a brow at Kunsel and Lazard there.

No Sephiroth, no Zack. "Do I have to put bells on those two?" He groaned.
Rufus pinched the bridge of his nose.
Zack he understood had this habit of running off to help others.
But dragging Sephiroth or the kid along. "The kid's still here right?"
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Kunsel stepped inside and collapsed into one of the chairs by the desk. He was supposed to cover for them but he wasn't quite sure what excuse he could possibly use for the missing SOLDIERs. Mentally he sighed as he stretched but whatever he would've said was cut silent by Rufus' intrusion.

He had to think, and think fast. Kunsel opened his mouth and then stopped but then kept up. Well better to ask for forgiveness.

"Of course he is sir," Kunsel snorted as he glanced back. "They're just off having sex, and I don't think even the General is that kinky. Bondage and whips sure... but a kid?"

Kunsel flashed a grin towards Rufus and then glanced back towards Lazard. He only hoped the blond director had already known about that little relationship.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Kunselsig_zpse72f6c40
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Rufus looked at Kunsel before he let out a groan.
He did understand both had been extremely busy the past week.
Luckily he did not involve himself in such things to get distracted by.
Letting out a sigh.

"If I can't stop them I suppose."
Rufus walked up to the desk to look at the several files placed on the desk.
Obviously there was some kind of elimination process going on here.
"Tell me they at least made some selections."
Back to top Go down
Lazard
Bartender
Bartender
Lazard

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:55 pm

It was hard for Lazard to not react that new piece of information, he'd noticed that the two had grown close, although being in a relationship hadn't been the first thing to cross his mind.

"I must have been too engrossed in my reading list to notice them slip away, although Kunsel is probably right, they were getting overly familiar," he smirked faintly, picking up from Kunsel.

"What 'kid' are you concerned for?" he asked curiously, ignoring the question for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next