FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:52 am

Sephiroth looked towards Tseng and was prepared to leave before he was stopped by the man. He turned back towards him and nodded briefly in response. He needed a weapon and it was a meager sum for the quality of the man's work. Sephiroth reached for more money and handed it over to the old man. This was what he needed, this weapon.

He turned back towards Tseng. Soon enough they would be leaving this place, and once the money was handed off he took out the phone and brought up Zack's number in order to send a message. This mission would end and they would return, he had his own things to accomplish and the relationship with Zack to try to understand.

We will be heading back shortly.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:56 am

"I see... so chosen one... for this information you can do as you please but..."
He made sure the but was clear. That there were still rules to abide by for this information.
"You are to not lay a hair on Reno, Tseng or Zack, you do and I will wipe you from existence."
If Zack got hurt he knew strength or not Sephiroth would not let him live.
But so long as Zack lived, Denzel and Sephiroth would remain under his wing.

"Sephiroth must remain living I need him right now. We all do, Jenova willbe back."
He gave Nero a cold stare. "Chosen or not, even you can not defeat her. We need Sephiroth."
It hurt his pride to admit that. But still he had to lay down the rules.
"Agree to those terms and I'll happily give you what you desire."
It was mostly to get Nero away from Healin so he could get on with organizing this army.

Then he could focus on getting Denzel to his last treatment.
Especially before Zack returned and had a fit finding out he had continued in his absence.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:00 am

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Pai-Mei

The man took the money and started counting it together. It was nough for him to at least over to his children.
He nodded his head at Sephiroth. "Do not return here again and I will not speak of this to anyone.
He slipped the money into the pouch. "You have five minutes before I burn this shop to the ground now go."
It was his way of saying that if he needed the swords fixed again he would not help him again.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:04 am

Zack pulled out his phone as it beeped his text tone and flipped it open.
He had been thinking it was from Cloud but he saw Sephiroth's message.
"They're nearly on their way back."
He downed his cup of coffee. "Spose I better finish packing up then."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:37 am

Denzel rolled to the ground and slowly picked himself up. He had his sword and materia, he could fight but he would die in the process. Another cure was cast but it didn't seem to be doing much better as far as healing. Bone had been crushed with the gaping wound in his shoulder and sharp pain stabbed through his body with every breath.

The canine nuzzled against him and Denzel suddenly turned back towards him. Blue eyes focused on Dark Nation and as the tail wrapped around him one arm wrapped around the canine. For the moment he felt safe, protected, cared for, a feeling that he had once felt with Cloud. But Cloud was gone.

"Can you help me get up?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:44 am

Dark Nation immediately moved across the boy's legs, crouching low enough for him to be able to lean over him. It wouldn't take too much effort once he had taken hold to then straighten up and pull him up with him. He had the benefit of being a large creature - it would make it easier for the boy to get his footing.

He turned back to look at him, hoping he understood what he was trying to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 am

Orders. Conditions. He gave a nod, "You have my word. Sephiroth will be alive. Tseng, Reno and Zack will not be harmed." He was clearly on his 'best behavior'. He had to admit, this was a little too easy. Well, he did have to cause a minor earthquake and shoot at kids; but, overall, if all went well, this would be a relatively smooth ride.

Whether he abided by those orders or conditions were completely based on how the other party would react. He knew that much but didn't say a word on it. If he was lucky, which he had been so far, Rufus wouldn't ask any more questions.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:04 am

Unlike the rest, Cloud had barely been informed as to the revelations that happened after the cure was given. For that reason, when he saw Zack's text, a confused facial expression formed on his face. He quickly replied, then put his PHS away.

I'm confused... why are they holding you
on house arrest? Did you get in trouble
with the Turks? What mission are you
even on?

He parked Fenrir and removed his goggles. He walked in the bar after Kadaj and flicked on a light switch, "Tifa?" He called out, "Anyone?" It was clear that he really wasn't expected a reply by how he began dropping the keys and goggles on the bar. He looked over to the silver haired teen. "Well, Tifa's not here, so make yourself at home. We can choose a room for you now, if you want. We kind of have a bar/inn thing going on, but we don't usually get people who need rooms, so we have many vacant."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:18 am

Zack heard the beep and flipped it open he looked at the message from Cloud.
He let out a breath and began texting his reply.

'I didn't get the cure that everyone else did. So house arrest it is.
I might become the next Sephiroth, if Jenova wants me to.
She broke Seph's sword so we're in Wutai getting it fixed.'

Zack hit the send button then looked at his phone.
If Cloud was texting him then perhaps he could explain why he was with Shinra in the first place.
How Rufus has managed to entrap him in the company again.

So he added a second text quickly.

'Rufus used Denzel to lure me back and me to get to Seph.
I really didn't want this Cloudy... I'm sorry.
He might try use us to draw you in.'
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 am

Rufus looked at Nero and nodded his head. The sooner Nero was gone the sooner he could continue.
Denzel needed to get his next treatment.
"Very well then. Wutai. Sephiroth went there, of his own request. I could not stop him."

Rufuslooked at Nero. "If I find you break any of those conditions. I will take it upon myself to destroy you."
Obviously Nero's help with the cure was in the past and that truce was long over.
It was a shame a second batch could have been handy in case she decided to reinfect others upon her return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 am

"Yes, yes, of course." He waved his hand and looked over to the child and the dog far away. He wondered if he could do even more damage. Not physically of course, but... "That child... He serves you well. I would keep him very close to you. Never give him his freedom back, President. Even if it's unethical, the boy as a slave would be your best defense." He turned his back to the man and stepped towards a subtle crack. Black liquid seemed to pour out of it and twirl around his form. "I believe this may be a proper time to say," he turned his head back to the man, "Toodles."

The darkness convulsed and he disappeared.

It was altogether too easy to detect them. He searched in Wutai, but he couldn't find Seph... he did, however, find Zack Fair. That SOLDIER infuriated him the same way Sephiroth did. His darkness was altogether the easiest to find, since he had Jenova's touch so pronounced upon him. Taint was a form of darkness. With the Negative Lifestream's help, he located the man with ease. Unlike Jenova, who such a great being had a hidden presence made her a needle in a haystack, Zack was like the meteor in a galaxy.

In their lovely little kitchen, a portal to the nether opened and Nero stepped out. The bandages on his face were gone, his wings were gone, his suit was gone... but his cat-like ruby eyes were unmistakable. He smiled at Zack and Reno, "Hello." He grabbed himself a cup of coffee and sat at the table, crossing his legs nonchalantly as he sipped the scalding beverage.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 am

Rufus looked over at Denzel. He glanced to the crack where Nero had vanished.
Walking away from it and towards the location of Denzel and Dark Nation.

"Are you two alright?"
There was still an overly large crack in the ground between them.
This place would need to be repaired.

It seemed everywhere he made home came under some kind of attack.
Jenove now Nero. At least most of the DeepGround forces had yet to reemerge.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 am

Zack blinked and looked at Nero with a raised eyebrow.
"Um... hi." He looked at Reno showing his concern for Nero just coming out of the darkness like that.
"Can we help you with something? And how on Gaia did you find us here?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 am

When Dark Nation moved over him he understood and leaned heavily on his back. Fingers rested against muscle and fur as he let the canine pull him up to his feet. He was still bleeding a little but it wasn't as bad as it had been. The loss of blood from his much younger body was making him weaker. Feet were pushed under him and slowly he lifted himself.

Denzel's legs shook as he turned to see Nero escape and chewed on his bottom lip.

What had Rufus told him? Was he off to find him, would he hurt Zack? Denzel's stomach twisted the his heart heart as soon as that thought crossed his mind. No, he couldn't let it happen. He couldn't let anyone else be hurt for him. Slowly he nodded towards Rufus as blue eyes landed on him. It still hurt, even breathing hurt, but he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:59 am

Looking between the boy and his Master, Dark Nation gave a soft whine as he couldn't decide what to do. The boy needed someone to be there to catch him... but he needed to be sure his Master was okay. His neck stretched as he tried to sniff him from afar but it wasn't going to work.

He looked up at Denzel and snuffled him gently, licking his cheek as an assurance he would be back before bounding over to Rufus, rounding behind him as he slowed down, his nose frantically nuzzling him from his feet up to his shoulders and face as he bounced up onto his hind paws.

Satisfied he was okay he darted back to the young boy, sitting beside him, spike curling around his legs again as he stayed for the boy to lean on.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:12 am

"Dark Nation... Can you bring him inside?" Rufus was glad he had been watching and helping Denzel.
Denzel was still a boy after all. But he was also an asset to this company.
The only one of the new army going under Mako enhancements.
Rufus motioned to the lodge. "Can you get him there?"
he was irritated at Nero's intrusion, but more annoyed was that he hadn't stepped out sooner.
If Denzel wasn't fixed up in time Zack would have some questions and could possibly walk.
That would be his leverage over Sephiroth gone.
"Denzel you did well. We will fix you up. I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:15 am

Nero felt no need to explain himself to the worthless SOLDIER. He continued to sip his coffee for a while, until he put it down. He wasted more energy than he should have in the last encounter, due to his theatrics, and needed some form of sustenance. He knew he couldn't exactly ask for food, so coffee it was. He opened the smallest portal in the pitcher of coffee and his drink refilled. It was subtle enough to go unnoticed, he hopped.

His ruby eyes turned to Zack and offered a smile. "I spoke with the President, and we're on... understanding, terms. If you remember, I did supply the cure to him before. I am not against cooperation with President Shinra." He let his words be loose, hopping the puppy wouldn't have a brain to think about it. His eyes looked over to Reno as well, "I heard Sephiroth is here, on some form of mission. I am curious, and wondering if there was anything I could do to help?" He had never before wished one of these two idiots blurted out some form of information before.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:56 am

Denzel understood that Dark Nation had to check on Rufus, he hadn't seen the canine much but everytime he had he seemed to be by Rufus. Maybe he had saved him just because Rufus didn't want him to die, or at least not until he was able to use him. Even now his mind kept lingering on what Cloud had said. Was he really his enemy now? Did Cloud hate him? He needed to get strong, and this was the only way to do it. He had made a promise, that the next time he would be the one to stand lookout.

This was the next time and Shinra gave him what he was desperate for.

It wasn't long though that he was alone, and a part of Denzel wanted to cling to Dark Nation when he returned to his side. But he couldn't he had to be strong. And then it came, a compliment. Zack had given him plenty before, but now Rufus was. Slowly Denzel nodded.

"Thank you sir," he said as he took a slow step forward. It was just manners to say it, even if Rufus wasn't the one he wanted to hear those words from.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Dark Nation gave a soft bark to let his Master know he understood, turning and nuzzling the boy gently as he got to all four paws again. He would walk with him, let the boy take as long as he needed. He wouldn't be going anywhere until he was safe.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Reno said nothing, turning back to the steaks that needed his attention. "I'm not cooking breakfast for you too," he said calmly, flipping them over and heading for the pantry. "Though play nice and I might do a couple of eggs for you, find you some bread to dunk in it."

He said nothing else, pulling the pantry door behind him so that it was a little more closed, going into the recesses of the small room as he pulled his PHS from his pocket and text Tseng.

We have company.

It was enough for Tseng to know to get Sephiroth out of Wutai without question - he could come back for them when the General was back in Healin. He knew there was no sense in coding it, or writing it in Wutainese - if Nero caught him then he'd know that the message was a warning. It made no sense to waste the time.

He turned the phone to silent and put it in his pocket again, grabbing the basket of eggs and the loaf of bread.

He walked out again and put them on the counter. "I looked for some butter but it seems there isn't any. You'll have to wait until Tseng gets back from the shops if you like your bread buttered."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Zack looked to Reno as he emerged from the pantry. Eggs and bread and he nodded.
"I'm fine with it being dry. Over easy it won't be for long."
Zack glanced wearily to Nero. He wasn't sure if he should go finish his packing or what.
If they made a move to leave, he would expect Nero to follow till Seph showed up.

Zack picked up his coffee cup and moved to the sink. He rinsed it out before setting it down.
Nothing about this situation was good.
But he had no way of warning Seph either, he just hoped Reno had in that brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Rufus moved towards the lodge keeping Dark Nation and Denzel in his sights.
He hoped that he had provided enough time for them to regroup and get out before Nero arrived.
He looked to his phone quickly for any sign. There was nothing.
It drove an uneasy pit in his stomach. No amount of money would make up for this.
But he had set the terms and conditions down.
All he had to do was set down his back up in case Nero went back on his word.
But Denzel was a priority. He would hit up the old ShinRa back up weapons after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Nero instantly noticed the discomfort and looked over to Reno, "Please don't trouble yourself with providing food for me. If I may have some sliced bread, that would be fine. If not, I hold no qualms." Is this what the President meant by civil? This is purely deception, but for Shinra I suppose the two are the same. He sipped his mug and waited casually. "How do you two enjoy Wutai?" He put his cup down, "I've never been here before."

Last edited by Nero on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 pm

The minutes it took to reach the lodge seemed way too long and the pain seemed to be at the forefront of his mind. There was one thing he was positive of, that whatever Nero had done to him had probably hurt him somehow. The knicks in his arm from the missed bullets had long healed but not the one in his shoulder.

Slowly he finally made his way in and Denzel took a slow breath as he waited for any sort of directions.

He couldn't do anything else, couldn't contact anyone and it wasn't like he needed to. He could be treated here.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Rufus was by the door in time to help Denzel. He guided him to the medibay ward.
he nodded his head at the nurse as she began to sit Denzel down and ask him a series of questions.
Mostly protocol based ones. But that would determine if there would be an infection coming or expected.

He knelt down and gave Dark Nation a pat on the head.
"There's food in the kitchen for you boy. Thank you for this."
He gave a nod of his head letting Dark Nation that it was okay to leave Denzel for now and to go eat.
Like them all a recovery of strength would be required in case something else popped up suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 26 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next