FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:55 am

The blackness closed around him, it crushed his arms as the sword was dropped and Denzel could already feel it crushing the muscles. He expected his bones to break, but they didn't quite yet. There was no thought that it was the mako that was increasing the strength, that protected his body slightly. But all there was was pain, immense pain.

Blue eyes flashed fiercely and bore into the man before his jaw clenched tightly. Zack had told him he had a mission, a mission with Sephiroth in Wutai. Eyes clenched and he shook his head. If he told him he would go to Wutai, and he could kill Zack.

As long as Cloud didn't try to protect him he was safe, safe from the death that haunted his every step, but Zack wasn't he could still get hurt. Violently he shook his head as the darkness closed around him, crushing him. Denzel let out a strangled cry. This heart, worse than Geostigma, but Zack...

He couldn't let Zack die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Nero let the show of force go on for a bit longer, until he got bored with it. The madman sighed, "Sephiroth. His location. Now!" He rose his gun and shot the boy in the shoulder, from this range, the bullet would go right through his shaking body with ease. Nero smiled and then suddenly turned the gun to its side. "Say it. It'll be so much easier for you and them if you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Denzel let loose a loud strangled cry as the bullet ripped through flesh and bone. The entrance and exit were messy and he could feel the blood drip down his arm. His breathing was short and he clenched his jaw tighter. He couldn't move, couldn't fight back, and it hurt so badly. He wanted Cloud, but he wouldn't be there, he had to protect himself.

The blue eyes settled on Nero and he violently shook his head.

He was SOLDIER, he had to be strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:34 pm

"Stubborn." Nero dismissed his guns and they faded to whisps of greyish dust. The monster began stepping forward and loosened up the squeezing darkness. "I simply do not have the time to bore myself with you, though I will commend your bravery, especially for someone so pathetic and useless as yourself. I'm sorry, kid." The ground beneath them both began to crack open and soon a burst of lifestream shot out, but it was overtaken by the blight of the planet--the Negative Lifestream's tentacles were greedily trying to reach up at the boy.

Slowly, slowly, the darkness began to loosen up.

"If you fall, you will die and you will be blessed with the most painful afterlife you can imagine." Nero grinned, "But if you tell me the simple information I am looking for, I'll let you live. Now, now, what good will you be to your friends if you're dead? If you don't tell me, someone else will. I doubt everyone here is as loyal as you, child."
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

Title : Kitty!Cloud's Lord

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Dark Nation couldn't understand what was happening, his nostrils burnt with a low lying stench of the blackened Lifestream that was too subtle for a human nose. He knew that the boy was in danger and that someone had to do something... and yet he couldn't see his way through.

The bitter metallic stench of blood overwhelmed the smell of the Lifestream and he was certain that he was the only one left to protect the boy. He had died once protecting his Master - he was prepared to do the same for a boy that reminded him so much of the child he was charged to.

Slowly he crept forward, bursting into a gallop as he jumped at the boy, knocking him from the Darkness and clear of the black tentacles, landing gracefully on all four paws, stood over hi, head lowered and teeth bared as he snarled at the large man.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 pm

He was going to die if he didn't tell him, but if he did Zack would die. It was a choice, him or Zack. He wished he could tell Cloud he was sorry, that he just had to do this to become strong enough so people stopped dying for him. The dark spirals loosened and Denzel squirmed in an attempt to get out.

His savior though came in an unusual form as he was kncoked down. He was knocked down and he could feel the fur brush against skin. The dog... Rufus' dog... why had he save him? Denzel was confused but that barely meant anything compared to the contstant pain within his shoulder. He wanted to cry out, to cling to it, anything to make it stop.

Slowly Denzel moved and lifted himself as his body shook. The cure magic was cast on him as the pain slowly eased a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:08 pm

"First a kid. Second a dog." He groaned, "What's next, a clown posse?" Nero shook his head, the anger and rage fading from him. He held his hand to the side and the negative lifestream twirled into his palm. It created a large sphere and slowly, little by little, it shrunk until it was the size of an orb. "Materia is made of the Lifestream's knowledge..." He threw the glossy dark-bile-green orb in the air and caught it, "I can assure you the Negative Lifestream is just as intelligent... but unlike your materia, this one is much... much more cruel."

He extended his hand and smiled, "Shell of the planet..." He whispered as purple cackles of lightning surrounded the orb, "Dear earth that is planet's protector... be torn asunder!" He crushed the materia in his fists as he casts a violent Quake spell. The earth below them all began to convulse and crack. Unlike last time, however, the effects were much stronger, and much wilder. Nero laughed as the ground below him began to cave.

He seemingly disappeared but his manic's laughter rang loudly as an venomous earthquake began to eat at the planet's body.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:21 pm

This - this he knew how to deal with.

Dark Nation carefully stepped from over the boy, his teeth grabbing at his clothes and tugging him up, darting his head beneath him before he could fall and carefully but quickly crawled beneath him so that the boy was on his back.

The boy wasn't as light as he thought, or he himself wasn't as strong as he remembered but he managed to get to his feet, glancing back before darting away from the collapsing ground. He couldn't jump the chasm to his Master, or to the young woman who had gone outside with him, so he had to do what he could to save his Master's ward.

The collapsing ground was coming up behind him, he could feel the ground weakening as he ran, the need to not fail his Master a second time all that was spurring him to move faster to safer ground.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:31 pm

Denzel hadn't been expecting that but his left hand gripped tightly to Dark Nation as the dog began to run. All he could do was hang on to him even though he knew that this wouldn't be over. It was like the other fights, they could never run. But he was alive and that was what mattered. The cure had sealed the wound somewhat but it still hurt. The edge had just been taken off the pain.

He hadn't told him where to find Sephiroth, he couldn't let him know. If he did Zack would be hurt.

"He's going to hurt the others!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Breaking through the ground, Nero emerged with his mechanical wings suddenly attached to his body. He chased after the running dog and let the guns on the tips of his wings fire rounds at them. He flew along the dog's side, aiming one of his handguns for the dog's centre of mass. Frowning, he fired.

He would get his answer.

No matter what. Whipping his hand, he released several blasts of fires, damaging the earth even more.

((I just thought of this scene))
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Pai-Mei

"Two thousand gil." He gave Sephiroth a look. "The Sadamune is brother blade to Masamune." He stated.
He didn't like that the Sadamune had called to Sephiroth. Just like the Masamune had once upon a time.
It irritated him that the blade had chosen him. He could try to ignore it. But obviously it knew who who it wanted.
He let out a breath he knew what Sephiroth said was true. He needed a weapon to fight the new threat.
But that sword was the last blade he made.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Zack looked at Reno and nodded. "Yeah there are a few things. I guess."
It was true he was filled in on the important stuff, they skipped the small details.
"But, I don't really know what I missed out on. ."
He looked at the text message from Cloud. There was a point made there on what he missed.
"Scenery wise what's changed anything new and awesome that popped up that I should check out?"

He sent a text back to Cloud.

'No choice. They can't leave me alone unless I loose control. Probably better that way.
I would check out Wutai but can't, guess I'll have to stick to postcards at the gift shop then.'

[sorry it was clean house day today I'm mostly done just got the bathroom to go but I'll save it for tomorrow... er later today]
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Rufus had been on the other side in Healin lodge.
He had been setting up Denzel's next treatment the last chance before Zack returned.
He had stopped when he heard the gun shots. He had thought there was some training going on.
But he was sure it wasn't time for training. Rufus felt the ground shake.
Their would be parts of the cliff face falling from that shake and he frowned.

Materia? Had someone activated Quake knowing where the lodge was perched?
None of them were that stupid, their would be repercussions for an idiot stupid enough.
His first thought had been Jenova returning from the earth.
Running out of room he grabbed his shot gun before heading out the door.
He looked round for Cissnei to make sure she wasn't hurt.

Rufus didin't see her. But what he did see made him stop. Nero.
Dark Nation had Denzel and they were running from him.
Rufus pointed his shot gun in the direction of Nero and fired a warning shot.
"I take it this isn't a social visit this time." He stated.
Last time Nero had helped create a cure, the cure that triggered Jenova's tantrum.

Rufus could only assume Nero had lost it again since then.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Sadamune...

It was powerful, obviously related to his own blade. He could still feel it whispering to him like a lover in the night. However he tried to shut it out away from his mind. The amount was counted out and handed to the man. It was a small sum when it was the healing of his weapon, they very thing Jenova had shattered along with his soul. He would earn back the right to wield it, that which Jenova had taken away.

There was nothing he could say to convince the man of his need, and he was right not to trust him. He hadn't earned it.

Sephiroth reached out for the Masamune once the money was handed over, prepared to leave once he had his weapon in hand once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:55 am

The bullet hit one of his wings and shook his flying. Nero frowned and turned towards Rufus. Finally. Someone worth talking to. He took one more look at the stupid child and the dog he was riding. A chuckle left his lips as he flew towards Rufus at a slower speed. "Well, I was wondering just how long it would take before I find someone that is worth my time, after all." He landed right in front of the man and offered a feral smile. "Make this easy for me, please. Where is Sephiroth?"
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:18 am

"I do suppose I owe you for that cure you helped create." Rufus mused. "He is away on a mission, but before I disclose any location."
"He paused to look at Nero and truly read him. He could tell something was not right by that feral grin.
"I would like to know why you seek him out. Choose your answer wisely, because if I believe it to be a lie. I will not tell you a thing."
Rufus looked at Nero carefully. He still had his own taint of being infected by Jenova remaining. He wondered if the same was with Nero.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:26 am

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Pai-Mei

The man took the money before slipping it into his belt. It was a minimal amount compared to the value of the weapon.
Eventually the Masamune would allow Sephiroth to weild it again. But to do that he had to earn it's trust.
But there was no other weapon out there to help him in his redemption.
As Sephiroth reached the door the old man heard the high pitched cry of the sword and covered his ears.
He knew the sword was begging him to leave with his brother and Sephiroth.

"Wait." He looked at Sephiroth. "An extra two thousand five hundred and Sadamune is yours."
He wasn't about to walk away empty handed if the blade wanted to go with him.
"This against my better judgement. But I will not put up with that wailing if you leave without it."
He gave Sephiroth a look. "If you it him for evil I will hunt you down myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:03 am

Nero offered a peaceful smile and let his feet touch the floor, wings reclining and then fading away into strands of the Negative Lifestream. "There would be no point in hiding it from you. I merely wish to challenge him." The guns in his hands, however, stayed very much there.

"I want his location, and I would like to challenge him. Believe me, it would be better if he fell to my hands, than you." He brought up a gun towards Rufus and then cocked it back while saying a playful, "Bang!"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:00 am

Genesis looked out at the sea, not sure how long it would take him to get to Healen, hopefully it wouldn't be much longer after all, the others probably needed his help, and he'd just have to risk the wrath of what Sephiroth would inevitably do to him when he arrived - at least he would if he was at the location.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:36 am

Rufus looked at Nero wearily like a parent would look down upon a child.
To challenge Sephiroth. This was all to challenge Sephiroth.
"Well I'm afraid I don't know their exact location, Sephiroth picked this mission."
He smiled at Nero. "I merely only know the country."
Rufus placed his hand upon the gun and bent the barrel backwards towards Nero.
It seemed that Jenova enhanced strength still had not left him.
"Perhaps we should discuss terms and conditions like civilized beings."
He smiled. "After all I have valuable assets there that I don't want harmed in this little altercation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:57 am

Rufus' show of force made Nero stare at his gun with admiration. Soon enough, the gun seeped away to dust at his will and the red-eyed male snapped his finger, calming the quake and sending the Negative Lifestream down beneath Gaia's crust. "Civilised beings?" He held back his disappointment and stared at Rufus, "Tell me where." He knew what kind of man Rufus was, and he wondered if he had anything worth bargainer. He realised he didn't, and sighed.

"I see you're stronger... but even you can't beat me. I am the Chosen One, after all." His eyes flared happily with insanity.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:01 am

Kadaj clambered off the bike and looked up at the sign over the building before slowly walking towards the door, pushing it open and peeking inside. It was dark - no one was home? The door should have been locked in that case, but he figured it wasn't polite to question it.

He slowly moved through the room to the wall at the back, looking over the photos and unable not to give a small smile back at all the happy faces. Maybe he was being concerned for no reason - he hadn't been given any reason to worry, at the very least.

He sighed softly and turned back to the room, looking around it. He could get used to it, he supposed. Providing it was busy - there was something eerie about an empty bar.
Back to top Go down
Dark Nation
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Dark Nation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:04 am

The ground stopped giving way and Dark Nation stopped, slowly sitting and then laying down so that the boy would gently roll off, rather than fall off. He got to his feet again and looked down at him, gently nuzzling his face. He could hear his Master talking to the creature that had attacked them, but he was powerless to help him.

For now he would look after the boy. Yes, he was doing something useful then. Something he would be pleased with.

He lay down next to the boy and shifted closer, his spike gently and protectively curling over his body, the end twitching as he looked back at his Master. A soft sigh was give as he rested his head on his paws and looked at the boy again, hoping that keeping him warm would help.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:16 am

Reno paused and chuckled. "Scenery? Well, Midgar is a pile of rubble, there's a shanty town-cum-city just outside of it. They called it Edge - not the Neo-Midgar they used to rant about at work but still." He stifled a yawn and took a mouthful of coffee. "They re-build Seventh Heaven out there - I won't lie, I did use the ol' TURK kit to disguise myself and had a few drinks. Kind of have to these days. Not so popular." He snorted softly. "Big surprise."

He scratched the back of his neck as he tried to think of what else had changed. "Junon's a bit of a mess, they rebuilt Nibelheim, Golden Saucer is pretty much the same - a slightly stricter rule system on who gets to ride in the chocobo races these days but... I guess I've not really had the time to give everything a thorough looking over. Rufus was ill for a long time, no one really expected him to pull through it. Or that I'd pretty much become the nurse - makes sense though, I was in the infirmary more than anyone, and forced to keep up my first aid and shit more than everyone too."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:48 am

Zack took all the information in and nodded. "Well I saw Midgar kinda... before Jenova swallowed the middle part in that infection."
He had known Cloud got sick with Geostigma, even from the lifestream that had worried him.
"Yeah the Geostigma was an issue up there as well. Infecting the lifestream from what I was told."
He took a sip of his coffee looking at Reno. "Hence why I'm sitting here. Least that's what I gather."
He looked to the door. "Why Seph and all us six feet under types are improved zombies or what have you."
Zack bit his bottom lip thinking. "I'd like to see some of the improvements but I doubt that will happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next