A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:13 am

Angeal checked his PHS again, smiling wistfully at those five words.

I am in a bar in Edge at the moment. I need to see you. I am sorry for abandoning you.

He was not one for ever feeling uncertain, but at the moment he was. He'd taken the cowards way as any monster did and in so doing he'd not only hurt his puppy but he'd left Genesis alone as well. He sighed to himself as he sent the messsage to him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:40 am

"No you and Angeal haven't met before. He was dead before you were around," he suddenly looked up, wondering if that was rude or not. He grabbed a cup and looked between their beers, "What do you want? A blonde or something darker?" He picked up one of the lighter blondes and held it up, "We've got tons of this in stock, wouldn't mind getting rid of it if you don't mind." He pulled out a cup for himself then glanced over to Kadaj, "Sorry, did you say you wanted a drink, ferret?"

Did he just give Kadaj a pet-name? He acted cool and collected, almost pretending it didn't happen.

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:53 am

... Ferret?

He supposed it was better than weasel, but he had to wonder where the sudden pet name had come from. He gave no response but a single raised eyebrow in Cloud's direction as he leant on the bar. "A soda would be nice, thank you."

He knew he was still leeching off of the man's hospitality but he had promise he would work to help him - he could promise no more for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:08 am

"I'll take whatever's going," Angeal muttered as he checked his PHS once more before slipping it back into his pocket, he needed more than a couple of drinks after those two messages. He sighed to himself, offering a small smile to his host and the youth sitting beside him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:32 am

Cloud held his expressionless look as he stared at Kadaj, not letting up until Angeal spoke. He poured two cups of the blond, letting it foam lightly and grabbed another cup. He looked in the fridge and pulled out some of the orange soda that the kids liked. He never appreciated the taste, but Kadaj seemed like the type to like it. He poured the cup, making sure not to kill too much of the gas and edged their drinks towards them. He raised his glass, "I guess we should make a toast. I suck at these, someone else do it."

"I'm not fit to help anyone. Not my family, not my friends, nobody."
--Cloud Strife
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Zack sat down as Reno dished up the food.
Reno was right threats of death although he was used to it. It did un-nerve him.
He just ate his steak with eggs and bread before nodding.
"Steak's perfect Reno. You know you made the wrong career choice." He joked with a grin.
Just the thought of Reno stuck in the kitchen with a frilly apron reading 'kiss the cook' amused him.

[just got back I am gunna crash out now... see you tomorrow]

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Embraceyourdreams

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:53 pm

The house seemed quiet, too quiet, though he knew Nero was inside. There was no sign of a battle, and that pulled at the edge of his mind. Either they were dead, somehow held, could not retrieve their weapons, or Nero was dead. Sephiroth's gaze flickered up as he took in the surroundings. He reached back and the Sadamune was pulled from his back, the hilt unfamiliar in his hand but it belonged.

His gaze settled forward as he leaned back. Removing them with Nero right there would be impossible and using force was just easier. Shoulders moved slightly as his gaze settled onto the kitchen and told out the PHS before identical messages were sent to Zack and Reno.

Lead him away from the city, it is too crowded within it.

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Sephiroth-banner1
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 pm

"Thanks," Angeal murmured ass the beer was slid over to him, smiling between the two, "You care to?" he asked Kadaj.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:37 am

Reno laughed at Zack and shook his head. "No, I know some recipes but not a whole lot. It's all easy to cook things - I mean, I know I'm not the most domestic sort but I can't live on take-away you know?"

He stretched and settled again, making sure he wasn't going to cramp up if it came to a fight - or a strategic retreat.

"Eh, that's a lie," he grinned. "We both know if I could live off pizza and take-out Wutain, I bloody well would."

He raised an eyebrow as his pocket vibrated and he reached in for the PHS again, opening the message and sighing. "Looks like they're not planning on meeting us back here, they want to get off as quickly as possible - bet the General did something stupid." He gave a slight roll of his eyes and put the PHS back in his pocket and resumed eating. "We'll finish up eating, pack and meet them." He looked to Nero. "I hope that's convenient for you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:29 am

"It is not convenient." Nero's right hand suddenly moved, his pistol forming in his grasp and he fired a bullet at Zack's shoulder. He looked at the redhead and made a 'tsk, tsk, tsk' noise. "No games."

His eyes flicked towards the doorway and he smiled. "Now, why would we have to meet there when he's already here. Looks like a miscommunication in your plan to foil me." The sphere that was forming in his hand suddenly solidified and Nero equipped the orb onto one of his gun's sockets quickly enough. His form suddenly phased out and he appeared directly in front of Sephiroth. The gun in his left hand phased and he pointed all four of his weapons at the general.

"Rufus sold you out, in the promise that I wouldn't kill you. Apparently, we would need your strength for the fight against Jenova." He frowned and pulled the trigger on both his hand guns.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:43 am

Sensitive hearing had heard the shot, the only warning of what could come. The General took a step back and Sadamune was quickly brought across his chest as green eyes locked on Nero. Here in the city there was a chance innocents would be harmed, that was not redemption, but it seemed that Nero would not allow that.

Sephiroth's gaze settled on him as he moved back into a guard position. The two bullets echoed as they clashed against unyielding metal. So Rufus was the one, then that was unfortunate for him.

The long blade was drawn over his body before he moved, unblinking. He needed to control the situation at the risk of so much. The blade slashed forward as Sephiroth leaned back against one foot to continue his path. "I am the only one you need to battle against, let them leave."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:05 am

Nero saw the lunge and prepared. His wings fully expanded before recoiling around. Metal crashed against metal as he blocked the new blade with his wing blades. Nero's form shook as he tried to hold the guarding stance. He miscalculated the force of Sephiroth's strike and the quivering wings that were jammed on his back were sending neural pain up his spine. 

The two guns on top of his wings were clouded with darkness and spun. Each one released a massive blast that hit the wall behind Nero, opening a hole that a human could fit through. "They're free to leave.". The struggle was clear in this voice, but... he could not lose! 

He aimed one of his hands upwards and released a Dark Firaga, hopping he could either poison or blind the general with status effects. 
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:47 am

Zack had fallen back as the bullet hit his shoulder. Nero had then vanished and he looked round.
His hand went to right shoulder as he tried to steady his breathing.
"Fuck..." He hissed and looked down at it.
Zack let out a breath his right shoulder that meant no wielding over sized weapons.
He looked to the hallway as he could hear the sound of metal on metal and gunfire.
Zack glanced at the door and he stood up slowly.
"Seph you hypocrite." He grumbled before turning to Reno.
"We get our stuff and go. This house won't hold up much longer."

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:49 am

A smirk flickered across Sephiroth's face as he heard the tone of his voice. Even without the Jenova cells defeat was not an option as sparks of metal on metal appeared. If this was what was needed to give Zack and Reno a chance to escape he would do so. There was only a hope that this would give them enough time. The blade pressed back and Sephiroth flipped back as the dark firaga grew.

Feet skidded across the ground as the blade sliced forward and slashed through the flame as it burnt his arm. An empty patch was left on the arm as the blade was brought down and released a straight shockwave towards Nero. The long blade was flicked to a guard position as he moved forward, the only hope being that Zack and Reno would escape in time.

Whether he won or lost would be decided within time, but win or lose, his duty would be done as far as protecting his men, protecting Zack. It was his responsibility as his leader.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:23 am

Nero's wings lifted him up, and his body went horizontal, tilting to the side, allowing him to dodge the shock-wave with the little space in the kitchen. He landed down with a growl and threw himself forward. He moved his right shoulder back and plunged it forward, sending his wing-blade into a momentous slash. With his left hand, he aimed his handgun at Sephiroth's body, centre of mass, and fired. 
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 am

The blade moved across his body in a guard position against wing and bullet as Sephiroth's gaze settled on Nero. It slammed against the metal as the screech of metal on metal echoed. The battle brought him calm, it was something he was familiar with and the Sadamune within his hand left a familiar feeling, as a portion he had lost long ago finally returned.

If he was the one Nero wanted he would battle him, and that would give enough time for what was necessary, as long as Zack and Reno took this moment to escape.

He knew they would know what to do, but what remained is if they would do it. And if harm came to them he would be certain to make Rufus understand the risk there was in giving their enemies such information.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:42 am

"Strong," he commented with a nod that may have been out of place in this deadlock. He looked at Sephiroth and shook his head. "If Zack and Reno are who you wish to protect, I'll leave them out of this—so long as they don't attack me, of course. But if your attention wavers from me, it'll be a mistake. I assure you this." 

With his right wing blade against sadamune, he chuckled. "New blade? Interesting. What happened to the old one?" He asked casually as his left wing blade cut through the air and aimed to decapitate the general. 
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 am

"Then we have an understanding, they are not to be involved."

Sephiroth dropped back into a lowered position as the next wing came across. One foot shot out towards Nero's chest as his gaze locked on the other. The flame formed within his right hand as he released the firaga spell towards the other. "There was a family quarrel, nothing more."

As long as Nero kept his word Zack would be unharmed, assuming the younger SOLDIER retreated rather than joining in the fight. Nero had come for him and no one else needed to be involved. As long as he remained they would not be in danger. The brown hair of the wig fell against his face as Sephiroth pressed the attack.

"I promise you you will have the fight you seek."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:28 pm

The foot against his chest sent him spinning, but his wings caught the drift and stabilised his form. The feeling of a Firaga hitting his form made him erupt with laughter. "Isn't this familiar?" he eluded to their first fight, that Nero spent completely aflame. Without his mako-suit, his skin was being burned and the feral cat-like eyes closed and the fire began to burn a purple tint. Nero knew there wouldn't be enough space, but it was funner to fight in here. 

"Then let this, begin." 

He thrusted his foot forward and went in with a speedy, flying kick. 
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Zack was gripping his shoulder in pain. He gave Reno a look before he moved and jumped up with his free arm pulled Reno out of the kitchen and into the hallway and conked him on the head with his left hand.
"Helloo... no spacing out."
He moved towards the stairs. "Get outside I'll meet you. I'm not leaving my sword behind."
If Angeal was truly alive then he had better not leave the sword behind.
Especially if he planned on meeting up with Angeal at sometime.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Sephiroth didn't respond to that, Nero's words meant nothing in terms of battle. Haughty words guaranteed victory no more than words and unless the mind could be tortured with the words and caused to make mistakes they were useless. The blade was drawn up across his body in a block though the enclosed space made it difficult. Each strike slashed out with prowess honed throughout a lifetime.

The blade of the Sadamune flicked to the slide, the footwork managed without even a thought to it. No words were spared for the man, focused on the battle that seemed to set his blood afire though there was concern and Sephiroth could feel the heat of the purple flames at close contact and it licked at his skin.

It would be better in the long run to turn this battle outside where movement was not limited.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:05 am

Reno looked up at Zack with a frown. "I was thinking, yo," he sighed, grabbing the steak and biting into it like a sandwich. "Right. Stop panicking - you'll get your heart rate up and bleed out. Fact is if he meant to actually hurt us we'd be dead, or you'd be losing a limb."

He sighed and licked his fingers clean before nodding towards the exit, ushering Zack out. "The first aid kit is upstairs too. Don't worry - I've had an entire plate try and fall on me, a house isn't about to scare me. If we get your sword, the first aid kit and anything else of importance then we can wait for them to stop scrapping outside."

He seemed entirely unfazed by the fact he was sat in the middle of an all out battle between two people, and if he was asked the truth he wouldn't know why he wasn't immediately out of the way. He wasn't an idiot, or that much of a glutton that wasting the steak would be an issue.

Perhaps, he concluded to himself, it just felt better to sit there in harms way than to go out in Wutai and be more in danger.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:12 am

Kadaj took the soda and looked thoughtful for a moment. "I guess I should toast to the only thing I have right now - a new beginning, new chances..." He gave a wry smile and a small shrug. "Something tells me it's a bit of a cliché, but..." He shook his head with a quiet laugh, slightly raising his glass. "To new beginnings - lets hope that this time around none of us turn into evil psychopaths who try to destroy the world." He paused and smirked. "From the sound of it I've had my go at it - it's one of you next."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:05 am

Angeal fell silent as he mulled over Kadaj’s words, it was impossible to say what would happen, he learned that years ago. He closed his eyes briefly as he pushed back the thoughts and guilt threatening to overwhelm him again. Zack and Genesis both wanted to see him, it was more than he thought he’d get. He still didn’t know about Sephiroth, it was a confrontation he was not looking forward to. With a slow breath, he opened his eyes, forcing a small hint of a smile as he raised his own glass, “To new beginnings,” He echoed.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:11 pm

Zack tried to ignore the stinging pain of his shoulder as he was upstairs quickly grabbing what was needed.
Heading back down with the sword, medical kit and the pre packed bags.
He was out the door pretty quick smart.
Frankly Sephiroth fighting any one in an inclosed space tended to make him a little bit jittery.

[sorry had tattoo done today and I pretty much coma'd after]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next