FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Denzel had never heard anything about that. All he knew of the man was what he had heard. He had tried to kill Cloud, and in his mind he couldn't trust anyone that would try to kill Cloud. Sephiroth, the remnants that had kidnapped and brainwashed him, they had all tried to kill Cloud. Deep down he could feel the monsters within him clawing at the need to protect Cloud.

The hand ruffled his hair and exhausted blue eyes looked up towards Zack. The idea that Zack didn't want to leave...

"It's gonna be bad, isn't it."

The treatment had been painful, and the feelings afterwards the dizziness, the feeling of being sick, the violent shaking, they had all been bad. Even now his head pounded, everything seeming amplified. Even a whisper was like a drum to his head. He had faded in and out of consciousness throughout it and not much could be remember other than the absolute pain. Eyes blinked again and Denzel struggled to stay awake, at least long enough to hear Zack's answer.

Now that the shaking had subsided he just wanted sleep. It was what his body wanted.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Zack let out a breath. "It'll be bad... really bad. You need someone to help you through it..."
He just lay there with Denzel. "Cloud's was pretty bad to but that was four years of constant exposure of it."
The memory irritated him to this day still. "Mixed with Hojo's experiments on both of us."
He pulled Denzel into his arms. "Even I wasn't immune. There were days I could only just move to throw up."
Zack didn't really mention to anyone what he went through on the run in the quiet times.
On the bad days he had either slept or thrown up. Then there were days like it wasn't even there.

"I had to overdose myself on cure and remedies while on the run. I never got to recover really."
Zack knew Hojo had experimented on Denzel. Mix whatever Hojo did to Denzel and Mako... who knew what would happen.
"You think the first one is the worse, but I'd day it's the second to the fifth ones, the doses are higher."
He could still remember those and the fact Angeal had to give him a bucket by his bed at night.
"Angeal took time off for me, I wish I could for you..." He felt horrible having to leave Denzel like this.
He could already see Denzel's exhaustion. "I'll be back soon though I'll be here for the fourth and fifth ones."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Deep down he knew there was nothing he could do to prepare for it. As the arms wrapped around him he curled close and rested his head against Zack's chest. It was going to be bad, very bad, and he was going to be alone. At least Zack wasn't sugar coating it. It was better that he knew exactly what he was in for. He wanted to know. It was worse when they didn't tell him. The doctors didn't when he had Geostigma, and he knew they were lying. He had seen people waste away and die. He didn't want Zack to lie to him.

"Thank you... for telling me," he murmured as eyes finally shut. Zack would be back, he wouldn't abandon him. As long as he could handle it on his own for a while Zack would be back.

And he would be alone. He knew Cloud wasn't coming. Why would he want to help him anyways. Cloud hated him now, didn't want him.

"Just promise you'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:16 am

Reno shook his head and took a mouthful of coffee, his shoulders rolling lightly to try and work out a kink. "Nah, we need to head off to Wutai with Sephiroth," he sighed, perching on the edge of the desk. "If I sleep then Rufus will likely get snippy about it. Best to just head off, get there and then rest. He can't yell at us if we're at least in the right country."

He nursed the coffee, slowly taking sips as though smaller, more regular doses of caffeine would do him more good than downing the lot. "I'm sorry I didn't come last night - I wanted to, we need to talk." He gave a small, fleeting smile. "That's if you're still wanting that conversation."

He knew that Tseng had been clear in arranging for them to talk, that it wasn't something that could be ignored any more... and still he couldn't help that niggle. He was sure it would drive them both mad before long, but after so many years it was a lot to get his head around that something might actually happen.

"Anyway, how are you feeling about going back to Wutai?" The thought didn't please Reno, neither were keen to return to the country but an order was an order. Orders were followed, no matter how either of them felt about it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:02 am

Zack ran his hand through Denzel's hair slowly as he watched Denzel's eyes close.
"Of course I'll be back. I promise you, I'll be back." He smiled.
"I've adopted you, so it'll be hard to get rid of me now."
He would wait for a few more moments until Denzel was truly asleep.
Zack couldn't leave him, not just yet. Not when the boy held him like this.
It made him feel horrible for leaving him, but in this state Sephiroth was right, he wouldn't last.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:14 am

Denzel nodded his head briefly and then his eyes flickered up. "What? Adopted?"

Denzel sat up and blinked his eyes. Had Cloud really given him up so completely? Cloud was his legal guardian, wasn't he? Did that mean it was really over? That Cloud really didn't want him anymore? There was a hollow feeling in his chest as he stared at Zack for a passing moment. Did that mean he was really alone? That Cloud had just shoved him off to the next unlucky idiot to pick him up?

How many years had it been? How many families in that many years? No, he couldn't think about it. Denzel laid back down again, his head rested against the pillow. The dizziness had picked up again and his own voice echoed in his head like a gong. Everything was so loud but he wanted Zack to explain.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:32 am

"Whoa easy..." Zack pulled Denzel to him. "I meant I've adopted you like as a student."
He knew how attached Denzel was to Cloud, Cloud wouldn't give up on him that easy.
Zack knew Cloud, Cloud cared to much about the kid to just push him aside.
"If you wanna get stronger, you need a teacher. I needed one."
He held Denzel and gave him a light squeeze. "That's all I meant by adopted."
It was true, he couldn't fill the place in Denzel's heart reserved for Cloud.
But he could show the teenager the other side of caring enough so he could protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:40 am

Denzel calmed down considerably at that. It didn't mean he was completely sure that Cloud didn't want to get rid of him but at least it meant that he hadn't wanted to get rid of him so desperately that he had been completely abandoned. The strong arms wrapped back around him and the pounding of his head reminded him that he really needed to sleep. He still felt terrible but the need to puke had eased off enough.

Denzel let his body nestle into the pillow as exhaustion pulled at him. His body was too tired from fighting and all the pain. Slowly eyes shut and he didn't move, his breathing easing slightly.

He hadn't been able to fight it any longer.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 am

When Denzel finally fell asleep Zack reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.
"I hope you get a good rest kiddo." He whispered to Denzel.
He would let Seph know that he would be there soon. The thing was where was he in the lodge.
Zack sent the text message to Sephiroth.

he's asleep gimme 5. where bouts r u n e way?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:25 am

From the moment he had sat down Kadaj had not made any movement. It seemed as if he wouldn't, or at the worst by the time he returned Kadaj would be dead. The beep echoed in the quiet room and Sephiroth shifted to retrieve the phone. Almost amusing that his clothes were in ruins, Masamune was shattered, and yet his phone was intact. Flipping it open a frown creased his face for a moment and then returned to normal.

He was certain that years ago it had been mentioned that one was not to address their superior officer as they would if contacting a friend. Though the line had long ago been blurred when it came to Zack. And now... now it had been crossed and destroyed.

In Kadaj's room, just down the hall from ours.

Sending it Sephiroth called up two other numbers to the screen in order to send a message to them.

We will be leaving shortly. Gather your supplies and find us a way to travel to Wutai that will not get us shot down.

With that sent the phone was flipped closed as he stood. Kadaj's situation could be dealt with later.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:51 am

Wutai.. Tseng frowned slightly at that name and closed his eyes with a sigh. "An order from the President.. to go to Wutai.. with General Sephiroth of all people?" He opened his eyes to look at Reno again to see if the redhead was joking, though he knew Reno knew a lot better than that to joke about something like this.

"Very well, we shall have that talk while we are there. If we have time." He set his now empty mug down and leant back in the chair. "No I'm not trying to put it off, Reno.. it just seems like a more appropriate place for that kind of conversation, don't you think?' He smirked lightly. "When do we leave and has Cissnei been informed of our upcoming absence?"

It was after those words that his phone beeped and he frowned, looking at who it was from. Reading the message he sighed. "Well, that answers one question."
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:00 am

Yazoo was just opening the door to Kadaj's room when Sephiroth stood up. Hiding his eyes behind his hair he looked from Sephiroth and over to where Kadaj lay. "Kadaj.." He whispered softly, frowning more as he stepped over to the bed.

He placed his hand lightly on Kadaj's cheek, stroking it gently. "What happened to you, little brother?" He asked Kadaj then looked to Sephiroth in confusion. He was still unaware of what Jenova had done to everyone, that Zack and himself were the only ones still with her power and love.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Reno cringed a little as he realised that Rufus hadn't alerted Tseng to the mission, and that while he was casually bringing it up this was the first he was hearing of it.

"I thought he'd have told you," he sighed, scratching the back of his neck with a sheepish look. "You know I wouldn't joke about going back, Tseng. Not with him... I did think about giving the boss the middle finger but I figured you'd be more pissed if I did so..."

He gave a soft chuckle and finished his coffee, rolling the mug between his palms. "Yeah, it's definitely apt to talk things over there... Maybe this time around we can leave with more good memories than bad." He paused and winced at how that could sound. "You know what I mean, or at least I hope you do. I'm really hoping the highlight of that nightmare wasn't you coming a breath away from killing me."

He shook his head. "I doubt Cissnei knows either - I'm guessing I get the delight of waking her up, huh?" He leant over the desk and kissed Tseng lightly. "I don't have to read the text to know what it says, so I'll go let the natural redhead know, and then throw together some clothes."

He left the mug on Tseng's desk with a cheeky grin and made a beeline for the door. "And I'm going in civvies, I'm not giving them another reason to attempt to chop off my head."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:02 pm

"I think that would've been the only time I'd let you away with direct disrespect to the President, Reno. But that time has past." Tseng mused and nodded. "I do know what you mean about memories.. good and bad, this time will be better I believe.. I hope." He looked down at his desk with a frown.

"As for this trip.. normal clothing would be best for us all. Go wake and inform Cissnei and I will organize our transport." He said as Reno left the office.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Reno leant against the door frame with a soft smile as he looked back into the room at Tseng. It wasn't going to be easy going back again - every order to go there pained them both for several reasons, and there they were about to go back again.

"It will be better," he promised. "Besides, if nothing else we'll have the unresolved and mostly un-discussed sexual tension between the General and Zack to amuse us. We can watch on and shake our heads going, 'I know what that's like' and be glad we're getting over it."

He stuck his tongue out at Tseng and grinned, slipping out of the door and closing it behind him before his superior had the chance to respond. He glanced up and down the hallway before remembering where Cissnei tended to bunk, heading for her room.

He paused outside of the door, a wicked grin spreading across his features as he silently opened the door and snuck over to the bed. In a quick, fluid movement he pounced on her, straddling her body and pinning her arms before she could strike out.

"Morning," he chirped.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Cissnei was awake the moment Reno pounced on her and she kicked up to flip him off of the bed onto the floor. Grabbing the knife under her pillow, she rolled out of bed and pinned Reno to the floor, knife at his throat. "Reno? What the hell?!" She snapped at him, glaring down at the redhead beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Reno winced as his head hit the solid floorboards, groaning softly as she landed on top of him and pressed the knife to this throat.

"I hate to break it to you, but as gorgeous as you are and as kinky as this is... I'm a man's man," he smirked. "Now, are you going to get from on top of me so I can talk to you or are we going to do it like this?"
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:02 pm

"Ugh, you should know better than to wake me up like that!" Cissnei growled then sighed and stood up, ignoring the fact she was only in her bra and underwear as she sat down on the edge of the bed. Reno had seen her in far less during missions, Turks had no shame after all and it was no worse than a bikini in her mind.

"So why are you threatening your life by waking me up?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Reno slowly got to his feet, not wanting to make any sudden movements this time.

"Over tired and waking you up normally never works?" He gave a shrug and flopped onto the edge of the bed next to her. "Tseng and I are off to Wutai, escorting the General and Zack. Shouldn't be too long, depends on whether we get out alive again. You've got the fun of watching over blondie and all that."

He yawned and stretched, slumping a little afterwards. "Kadaj is out cold. I don't think he's going to last long, if I'm honest. He'll be the easy one to keep an eye on. No idea how Yazoo will take it all when he finds out, so that'll be fun for you. Just... give us a call if shit gets bad ok?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Zack had been looking at Seph's text for a few minutes. It was going to be hard to leave the kid.
Finally he moved from the bed it was tempting to take a quick nap but that would delay their departure.
He tucked Denzel in, before slipping to pour him a fresh glass of water for when he woke.
Slipping from the room he sent Seph a quick reply text message.

np, leaving Denz's room now. gnna find marlene 2 get her to watch 'em 4 me.
don't want rufus doing anything else to him while I'm gone. c u soon.

Zack walked down the hall looking for where Marlene would be sleeping.
He opened a door and looked inside to see Tifa was asleep in there.
Zack decided to write her a note on what was happening and slipped it beside her bedside.
Zack slipped from the room before he looked down the hall.

"I wonder where Marlene went?" There were alot of places a 9 year old girl could be especially here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Marlene was working on Cloud's office since it was such a mess from the papers and things like that. Putting papers on the desk and getting folders to put them in, she started to work on organizing them since, well, Cloud never found anything and now she had known the reason why. He hordered empty papers, and stuff that was scribbled out. But Marlene put them in a folder so if Cloud wanted to find something, like scribbled out papers and blank ones.. he can find them and throw them out. She was not going to be the one to get yelled at for throwing anything away. Its not her fault he doesnt have one moment to even organize anything in there.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Zack passed the occasional WRO soldier stopping each one to ask if they'd seen Marlene.
There were alot of no who's that replies and he was abotu to give up when the fifth WRO soldier gave him an answer.
"I saw a girl go into one of the offices at the far end of the lodge."
Zack smiled and gave him his thanks.

Reaching the offices he opened one door to find it empty but it was a mess.
'Probably Reno's office...' He thought before shutting the door.
He went through this several times even finding three or four of them locked.
Zack opened the last possible door. Then he saw her. Finally.

"Marlene!" He grinned. Persistence always paid off, least he thought so.
"Hey kiddo, do you have a quick moment before I gotta run?"
He knew she was more mature than she let on and he'd seen her run the old Seventh Heaven.
Well he'd seen it from the lifestream, if anything he could trust her for this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Marlene jumped slightly at the sudden male voice that entered the room. Looking up she seen Zack "Hey Zack" a smile spread across her lips and then nodded "Of course." putting the finished folders in the drawers, she got off the chair and walked out from behind the desk "I was cleaning Cloud's desk since it was all terrible and messy. No wonder he cant find anything in that desk." shaking her head, she spoke once more "anyway, what is it that you need?" she asked, leaning on the wall next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:59 pm

The door creaked open and Sephiroth's attention quickly turned. Muscles were tensed but just as quickly he calmed. Old instincts, he could dismiss it as that, ready for an attack at any time. Perhaps the real problem was the concern that she wasn't done with him yet. Their cells were gone but that had no been much a change within him. She had already pulled her cells from him.

"Yazoo."

He watched the remnant move towards Kadaj and Sephiroth's muscles tensed once more, watching every action. He was still within her touch and could not be trusted too far around Kadaj. The eyes had turned back and Sephiroth forced himself to relax.

"She took the cells away from most of us. Kadaj is now human, absent of her cells. And that may cost him his life."

Why dance around the subject? Why mince words? Sephiroth had never understood the point of it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Zack smiled a little when she said she was cleaning this office up. "I'm going off to Wutai to help Seph get the sword fixed."
He looked down at her. She was mature for her age so he trusted her. "It seems behind my back Rufus gave Denzel mako treatments."
Zack sighed. "Denzel's been feeling pretty sick, I need you to watch him for me." He looked up at the ceiling.
"Make sure until he's recovered fully, he gets no more treatments." Zack looked to Marlene again.

"He's in a room on the other side of the lodge." Zack straightened up.
"Same floor it's an isolated room, he's just gone to seep."
Zack checked the time on his cellphone. He still had a little bit of time.
"I need to now he's in good hands and you've done it before. I trust you the most."[i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next