FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:26 am

They had each other... that was really the only thing there was. With Genesis having left again the truth was that he had nothing left but Zack. And now they had a shared fate, trapped by Rufus. It was as it had been before, on a chain that they could never escape. It would be a release to die during this battle but the chances of that were not absolutely certain. Sephiroth's gaze focused ahead for a moment.

"I suppose it does."

His gaze turned to lock on Zack for a passing moment. There was still what they were now. He didn't even understand the first step he was to take.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:20 am

Zack let the silence fall between them.
He wanted to keep talking to keep Sephiroth's mind off the things he worried about.
But in all honesty, he knew Seph wasn't one for super big conversations.
He was alot like Cloud in that regards.

Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough get the sword and leave Wutai.
The restrictions were seriously killing him.
Plus he was worried about Denzel.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:26 am

Cissnei yawned slightly and looked down at her phs when it beeped.

If you see Dark Nation with my coat can you please stop him. I believe he's in an attention getting mood.

She blinked and laughed softly. "Silly puppy." She mused, looking up to see the hound standing not too far away from her. "So you seem to want to play, don't you boy?" She questioned Dark Nation with a little smile. "Unfortunately I'm on duty boy, so I can't leave my post." There was something in the way he was eyeing her that told her she'd probably have to chase after him though.

I see him, Sir. I'm on it.

She sent as a quick reply back to Rufus before starting to walk slowly towards the beast. "Good boy, drop that now."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:35 am

Tseng watched Sephiroth and Zack leave in silence, it wasn't until they were out of sight and hear shot that he sighed and leant back in his chair, closing his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose in a way that was all too familiar to Reno.. he was getting another one of his bad migraines, which were usually caused by Reno in the first place.

"It's this place." He said softly after a moment. "Being in Wutai has put me on edge." He knew he didn't have to speak the rest of it to his lover, his second.. being there, the memories of the place and Reno's almost death. On top of that was the constant awareness they had to have around Zack in case he snapped again and Jenova returned to him.

"Sephiroth's attitude is just wearing on me more than usual, he is acting like the whole world is ending now he's a 'mere human'. I will be fine after some rest I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:18 am

Reno gave a knowing smile and went over, gently massaging his shoulders. "You'll be fine when we leave," he chuckled softly. "Until then... we have supplies, the option of privacy and each other... and TV if we get desperate. We shouldn't be here more than a few days and then we can go back to the Lodge and figure things out from there after a good night sleep."

He continued his shoulders in silence for a while before a thought entered his mind. "I know it's not the same but... things felt different when we were infected, and when it was stripped of us it was exhausting being normal again. If a day made me feel like that... I can only imagine the hell Sephiroth is going through."

His hands slid over Tseng's shoulders and down his arms and he leant down and pressed a light kiss to his neck. "Yes, he needs to get over it - and it's driving me mad too... but give him time. Lord knows you have the ability for extensive patience in you - and if you find yourself forgetting I'm still here and that we got out alive... well, I have a few ways to remind you..."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:36 am

Dark Nation crouched and wagged his spike, a low playful growl given as he slowly backed away before reeling around and darting out of the red haired female's reach.

He wanted to play - and being chased was part of the fun.

---

He heard the growl and frowned a little, slipping out of the bed and quickly putting on the pants. He opened the door, the well oiled hinges giving no sound, and looked out as he slid the shirt on and began to button it.

Before he knew what he was doing, the door was being closed silently behind him and he dashed as quietly as possible in the other direction of the TURK and beast. There was no where for him to run and he couldn't explain the need to get away... but he couldn't remain cooped in that room.

He was barefoot and half dressed as he continued to button the shirt as he hastily walked down the hallway, eyes darting around for an exit.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:36 am

The breaths were short and ragged, Denzel let his head fall back and even though the pain had subsided sweat still covered his skin, his flesh was drenched and slowly he tried to push himself up. Denzel hit the ground hard as sweat ran down his bare back and slowly he tried to draw in a breath.

It hurt and every time he felt his stomach lurch. Hair was pasted to his face and Denzel blinked as he tried to focus. He could barely see straight and his body shook as he pushed himself back up to his feet.

Sounds were uncomfortably loud and he shook as he collapsed to his knees once again. Hands felt around blindly, the hard uncomfortably hard. Every touch, every sound, were all impossibly loud.

“Cloud?”
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:49 am

He paused as there was a loud thud in the room he was passing, body frozen but ready to flee if the originator of that sound came out of the room. He went to take a tentative step forward when the thud came again and then the quiet, pleading voice.

Something in him couldn't leave the young boy that sounded as though he was in distress. He fought with himself, trying to convince himself that it wasn't his problem - but what if the boy was trapped there like he was?

Against his better judgement he opened the door and looked in, creeping to the collapsed boy's side and kneeling next to him. "Shh, it's okay - I can get you out of here," he promised quietly, wondering how he was going to manage it.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:30 am

The voice banged in his head but he knew it. Denzel knew it too well. It had spoken about Mother before, led him away from Cloud. Cloud had almost died because of that voice. Blue eyes flickered around wildly as Denzel searched for something. In an instant he swung out at the figure and rose to his feet, stumbling slightly. He could barely see and his head was pounding.

The breaths came in sharp gasps as he desperately tried to focus on anything he could. He needed to fight him. He was going to hurt Cloud again.

Lightly Denzel stumbled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:07 am

He barely had time to move as the fist came towards him, his hand darting out and grasping around the boy's wrist. He looked at the hand so precariously close to his face, confused that the boy wanted to hit him - but more that he had stopped him.

They had said he was a fighter...

He looked at the trembling boy, knowing that he had to be lashing out because of whatever they had done to him; had his fate been the same if he had stayed in the room?

"I don't know what they did to you but I want to help," he said with a frown, hand still gripping his wrist, worried that letting it go he would attack again. "They did something to me too."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 am

Friend, foe, it was all jumbled inside Denzel's head but one thing he knew was that this man had almost hurt Cloud before, had tried to hurt Marlene, and Tifa. There was just the instinct of attack and defend, his mind in a haze brought on about the mako. He could hear his own heartbeat in his ears and every feel every sound every scent seemed to have become powerful. However he couldn't even see straight, his senses seeming overpowered to the point where they hurt his chances.

His head pounded, a sharp pain like a nail driven into his skull, his movements more sluggish than they should be.

With his wrist caught the only thing left was the voice in the back of his mind screaming at him to fight. Denzel moved on one leg as he sought to kick out the back of Kadaj's knee. If he could only get Kadaj to let him go... then he could get to his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 am

There wasn't a single thought in his mind as his arm moved to block the kick, pushing the leg away and turning his back on the boy. His hand was still firmly around his wrist as he threw him over his back and to the ground, moving to sit on his legs and pin both arms to the floor.

"Stop it," he said sharply, the tone scaring even himself.

He trembled as he sat there, holding down a frightened boy that he had just assaulted. This wasn't who he was... this wasn't. It couldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 am

There was a moment of panic at that. He couldn't move. He was pinned down by one of the remnants. Blue eyes glared up at him but nothing was said other than a growl of frustration. He was trapped and there was nothing he could do. It was really pathetic and for a moment Denzel hoped that Kadaj just killed him quickly before Zack got back and did it because he lost so quickly.

Denzel threw his weight against the hands and body in an attempt to throw Kadaj back.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:05 am

While the boy seemed helpless, he was strong - abnormally so. He was thrown backwards at the force of the push, his head colliding heavily with the floor as he crumpled.

He reached up and grasped his head with a wince of pain, slowly pushing himself up to sitting and looking up at the blue eyed boy.

Some fighter I'm meant to be...

He had been thrown off so easily that the moments preceding it had to have been a fluke. "You're good," he murmured, still cradling his head. "Do you have a name or did they take yours too?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:45 am

Denzel panted hard as he lifted himself back to his feet. The short fight had already over exerted his already exhausted body. He nearly went down again and one hand was placed against the wall. The words banged loudly but he was starting to at least figure out how to understand them. Name? Of course he did... why would Kadaj think that?

"Denzel."

Of course he wouldn't know his name. They didn't care who they had given the stigma to. Didn't care to find out who the children they took were. He had just been a face in the crowd to them. He hadn't meant anything. "What do you want Kadaj?"

Why did Grandma throw me away? Was I too weak? Why wasn't I good enough for her? Was what he wanted to ask, but he didn't. I'm not good enough for anyone. Not Grandma, not Cloud, not Zack... that's why he left.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:06 am

There it was again. That name. His eyes flashed up at the boy, watching him curiously - was this another plant? Another of their tricks? Or was it time to come to terms with what he had been told - that he was Kadaj.

Whoever or whatever that meant.

"Everyone knows who I am except me," he muttered, looking away as he pushed himself to his feet. "Forget you saw me, Denzel." He went to the door, looking back at the boy for a moment before opening it. "It would probably be best for us all if I disappeared. There's no place in this world for me."

He didn't know what it was that made him say it, or even feel it to know that it was true.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:16 am

A frown creased over the young teen's features as he heard that voice. It didn't seem like the Kadaj he knew and he was pretty sure he had made out the words at least close enough to understand what he was saying. "What are you talking about Kadaj? What do you mean by that?"

Denzel's own voice sounded unbearably loud to his ears though it was outweighed by the complete confusion. But Grandma loved Kadaj, didn't she? He was just one of them she kicked out.

None of this made any sense and he didn't want to think about it now, not with his head pounding like it was.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 am

He looked back at Denzel with a small, sad smile. He seemed like a good kid in a bad place, being used by the people that were keeping him there to some purpose he didn't know. He could turn out the way that he did, he could fare worse - he couldn't know. Had he been feverish and disorientated at one point? Was he this way before everything inside him went blank?

"I don't know what they did to you but if it's anything like what they did to me? Hold on to your name. That's the key to everything you are, and you all keep calling me Kadaj but..." He shook his head, silver hair falling lightly over his eyes. "I don't know that name, it doesn't feel right. A name should feel right."

He took a step towards the boy, his hand held out. "Get out before you lose who you are too."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:26 am

Denzel stared at the other for a moment as the hand was held out to him. He knew who he was, what they were doing to him. No matter what Kadaj was wrong. Whoever made him like this it wasn't the WRO or Shinra. He didn't know much about what they were doing. "No. They're making me stronger, strong enough to fight."

Denzel turned away for a moment and then looked back at Kadaj.

"What have they told you? About what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 am

He drew his hand back as Denzel turned away, a silent sigh escaping him as he realised he was in a much more difficult position than he had thought.

Was I the same? Did I think they were helping me before they took everything? Did I want to be stronger?

"What they tell me they don't agree on," he answered truthfully. "But they have told me far less than they took away." He paused with a frown. Maybe he was telling this boy what they wanted him to tell him, and that this was all orchestrated. At the same time what he said could save Denzel from the same fate.

"I know... facts. Like the sky is blue and the grass is green. I know how to walk, how to talk... but... that's it. Aside from basic motor functions and fundamental knowledge, I'm empty. Everything else has been taken away. I don't know who I am, where I am or how I got here. I have no past, no present and there's this feeling inside of me that tells me I have no future either."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:56 am

He knew who Kadaj was, what he had done, but Denzel couldn't bring himself to say it. If he was telling the truth then he didn't remember being loved by Grandma. He didn't understand how much it hurt to be cast out like that. But he didn't even know who he was.

"You're lucky. You don't have the pain of being abandoned and unwanted," maybe it wasn't really true but at this point he'd rather be empty than filled with this pain. Abandoned by Cloud, by grandma, even Zack was gone now.

Denzel sat down on the edge of the bed and poured a glass of water before he gulped it down thirstily. He was still the same Kadaj, wasn't he? The one that had taken over his mind and had hurt Cloud? Not that it mattered. Even if he was hurt Cloud wouldn't come for him this time anyways. That's why he had to get stronger, so he didn't need to be protected.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:11 am

He gave a quiet, amused sound. "Lucky? I've been abandoned by my own conciousness - I don't even want myself, it would seem. I have people telling me things for their own gain and you so far are the only person to not try and convince me of anything save my supposed name. I could be a monster and not know it..."

Green eyes rose their gaze from the ground to look at Denzel, the confusion completely unmasked. "Do you have any idea what it's like to have to wonder if you were a good person? To know that you aren't that person - that you can't be that person because they're not inside you any more... but that everyone is going to treat you like you're them."

Both hands went to his face and he crumpled to the ground with a sound of despair. "I'm not Kadaj. I don't know how to be him. I don't know what I am."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:56 am

At that Denzel stopped and frowned briefly. He didn't like Kadaj, didn't trust him. The memories were too clear in his mind and they left him on edge. But he couldn't just leave him here not knowing anything. He knew that the answer was no. Kadaj hadn't been a good person. He had tricked him and so many others, had tried to hurt Cloud. Who knew what he would do, an he could answer that question.

But for the moment Denzel said nothing. He didn't tell him who he was. Rather the young teen pulled on his shirt and the rest of his clothes, his boots finally tightened on his feet. "Then become someone new. They're not you, so how do they know who Kadaj is?"

He should've told him the truth, should've done a hundred things that he didn't. Rather Denzel leaned down and went about securing the holder for his sword across his back. Denzel turned and poured another glass of water before he took a few gulps. His head was still pounding and it spun but he didn't want to be in the room any longer. He'd probably be paying the price soon enough though.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:07 am

The hands slowly moved down his face and he looked up at Denzel again, a very faint smile ghosting on his lips. "Whatever I did to you in the past... thank you for not turning it against me." He pushed himself back to his feet, toes flexing against the cold floor and arms folded self-consciously across his chest. "And whatever it was... I'm sorry. I can with honesty say I'm not that person now. I don't know what kind of person I am yet but..."

He gently pushed his hair out of his eyes and gave a soft sigh. "But I know I'm not the person I was. Maybe you're right - I should be the one to make that decision now."

He looked around the room and then down at the hand-me-down clothes, the realisation that coming to that conclusion was only half the battle. He had no possessions save the necklace, no where to go and noting to do to help him shape who he was without being interfered with.

"Is there a way out of this place? I don't feel safe here."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:10 am

Denzel suddenly looked up but he couldn't say anything. He apologized for something he could never know about. After what had happened he didn't know what to even think. After everything they had done to him, and in the end Kadaj was apologizing. How could he know he actually was sorry for what he had done when he didn't even know? He couldn't know.

Denzel put the cup down and stared into it for a moment. He had had several treatments and now he was just starting to deal with it. Everything was muddled, his senses uneven and he could barely focus. Still his eyes hadn't changed even though he knew they would. He didn't know how many more he had to go. They would, he knew his history well enough.

"Down the hall to the main room, the door outside is there."

Or the thought... his head was still clouded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next