FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Marlene: "Alright." When he continued on she had nodded "Oh, I see." when he mentioned about Denzel feeling sick, Marlene nodded once more "of course, I would love to" if she had seen Rufus, Marlene would possibly take a 2x4 and hit him with it. Just for giving Denzel treatments and making him sick ((XDD i love marlene)) "So.. this Isolated room, you want me to sit inside with Denzel? I always did and still do you know" when he had said he trusted Marlene the most, she smiled "Dont worry, you can always trust me on anything. Even on a deep dark evil/ crazy secret" Marlene was something to everyone. A smart little girl not even other children would even be able to think as fast as her. Some do, some dont.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 am

"Well I'll take you there... so you know."
He opened the door to the office and led her out into the hallways heading back to Denzel's assigned room.
Opening the door for her to look inside. "He's just here sleeping at the moment."
Zack smiled. "Let him know he's still cared about, these next few days will be the hardest without someone around."

Zack checked his cellphone for the time again. "I've really got to go now."
He wrote down his number on a piece of paper and handed it to her.
"I've been through these treatments if there's something you're not sure about call me okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:20 am

Marlene nodded "Alright then." walking out with him, she followed him to Denzel's room. Once they got there and he opened the door for her, she peeked in and seen Denzel. Looking up at Zack, Marlene spoke "okay, Not a problem" glancing over at Denzel, hoping he would feel alright. Hearinf the phone that Zack flipped open with a click "okay" when he handed the number to her, she looked at it and put it in her pocket "Alright, if something goes back is there a sort of code? Like code pink or blue? The most is code red." (XD I watch too many movies :3) if something did go wrong with Denzel, she would be able to call and just say 2 words.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:25 am

Cissnei frowned slightly as Reno gave her the news. "Wait, you and Tseng are going to Wutai? I thought the Director swore he'd never go back there again?" She shook her head with a sigh. "Don't worry about things here I'll do my best to look after everything."

"So," she trailed her fingertips over Reno's thigh. "When do you leave?" She loved to torment him knowing that it was perfectly safe to do so since Reno was so madly crushing on Tseng.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 am

"Swore blind and back again," Reno agreed with a soft chuckle. "We both did.... and yet we keep getting sent back. An order is an order... and that's one thing Tseng won't turn his back on."

He watched Cissnei's hand trailing over his thigh and smirked. "You're such a cock tease, Nei." He pressed a brief kiss to her cheek and stood up. "Now, actually. It's a case of pack clothes, look inconspicu-"

He stopped and groaned, practically facepalming. "We're taking the hero of Wutai... to Wutai... and expecting no one to notice him? We're insane... bloody insane..." He shook his head and went to the female Turk's dresser, grabbing a pack of bobby pins with a grin. "You have more of these right? And those little elastic things you keep for when I 'lose' mine?"
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:09 am

"She took the cells away from most of us. Kadaj is now human, absent of her cells. And that may cost him his life."

Yazoo blinked and looked up at Sephiroth in shock. "She.. what?" He shook his head, looking back down to Kadaj then to Seph again. "No, Mother loves you.. she loves you both so much, she wouldn't do such a thing." Even as he said those words he was starting to wonder. Kadaj was right there beside him and yet he still felt so far away.. and now come to think of it the only ones he could sense strongly were Loz and Zack.. he couldn't even 'feel' Sephiroth at all and his big brother was right there.. in front of him.

Carefully he sat down on the edge of the bed, looking hurt and worried. "I can still feel Mother within me.. she hasn't left me so why would she abandon her favourite sons?" He whispered, so hurt and confused.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:19 am

"Cock teasing is what I do best.. well, second best." Cissnei smirked at him then blinked, her eyes widening at his words. "Reno no.." She stood up walking over to her dresser. "He's going to kill you for even thinking about it." She opened her drawer and pulled out another pack of clips and a pack of elastic hair ties. "No one touches his hair, you know that better than anyone I would think." Nevertheless she handed them over to him.

"Just try to come back in one piece ok? I don't want a repeat of last time." She said lightly, worried about Reno actually dying this time.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:34 am

"It's this or I cut it off... or dye it... and those will go down less well," Reno chuckled, pulling Cissnei into him and planting a kiss on her lips. "I'm coming back, don't worry. There's things I want to, and too much to live for."

He let go of her and went to the door. "I promise, we're all coming back in one piece." He turned and smiled. "Just try not to worry too much while we're gone, ok?"

He broke into a grin and slipped out of the room, not wanting to prolong the good-bye. He knew that if things went wrong in Wutai he would be the first to go - he was still a marked man. Tseng wouldn't fare much better, and if there was any justice in the world Sephiroth would go before either of them.

He paused half way down the hallway, looking around to figure where the General would be by that point. It took him a few seconds to decide on starting in Kadaj's room, heading over and rapping on the door lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:58 am

Yazoo was confused, that was predictable, and Sephiroth leaned back against the wall. "Favorite? No. Only those who are slave to her will are her favorites. We paid the price for fighting against her. For choosing our own paths."

Sephiroth turned away from Yazoo as the knock echoed through the room. Yes, they had paid the price. "She chose to take it away from us because we chose to fight for our own reasons rather than hers. To fight against her."

And he would keep doing so as long as it took for her to die and for Zack to be free. Sephiroth's fingers slowly curled as he stepped towards the door. The door was opened as he shot a look at the red head that was standing on the opposite side of the doorway. "We leave as soon as everything is prepared and Zack and Tseng arrive. Did either of you see about transportation to Wutai?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:05 am

Reno had lingered at the door, not wanting to intrude on what was, in a sense, a family. Untraditional by every understanding of it, but it couldn't be denied that it was the only word that described the three of them accurately.

"Tseng will sort out the transport - I'm thinking we'll probably drive across the continent and then get a ferry. It's less conspicuous than flying."

He gave a wry smile. "Speaking of conspicuous - you are. Or, your hair is - and before you freak out on me will you consent to hearing me out?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:32 am

As soon as Reno mentioned his hair the piercing glare landed on the red head. "Talk quickly Reno because it may be the last thing you say."

It was not an unknown fact that after his sword his hair was one of the things that were not to be touched. Even without the ability to give it the proper care he had it in the past it was still not to be touched, the long silver pulled back and tied with a length of leather. It hung down his back, something that had truly not been seen since the Wutai war, before he became the General.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:36 am

"Look, we're going to the country that you almost single-handed bought to it's knees. They aren't going to have forgotten who you are, so to get you through without calling any more attention that 4 tourists can draw... you can't look like you."

He winced, waiting for something to happen to him already. "I'm not going to cut it, I'm not going to dye it... but we are going to disguise it. It'll just take twenty minutes, a few dozen hair ties and a few bobby pins..... and a wig... but I promise you, I will not so much as harm a single hair on your head. If you don't believe that I can actually pull this off... I'm the only person Tseng will let anywhere near his hair if it comes to him needing to wear a wig. His hair is perfect, and if I'd ever done any damage you'd be able to tell. So.... trust me on this. I want to get in and out of that damned country more than you do."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:02 am

Sephiroth had known going in it would be dangerous. He knew they would not have forgotten him, but there was always hope that they believed he was dead. Either that or they were aware enough that he had returned twice already and would just be too frightened that he was going to summon Meteor again to do anything. At the conclusion that he couldn't look like him however he was ready to grab Reno by the neck and crush his windpipe.

The glare remained as Reno talked but he at least heard him out. The green eyes glared down at the Turk though he knew he was right and hated every moment of it. Zack wasn't the hero of the Wutai War, he was. He was known by them and they would want him dead. He doubted they could kill him but it would make things rough.

"Reno..." it began as a growl. "If you so much as damage one hair I promise you it will be your last."

Idle threats were not like him, even threats weren't. He did not threaten to kill. He just did it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:04 am

"Put it this way - either you off me or the Wutain government do because you don't listen to me. I'm not in much of a winning position."

He sighed and gave Seph a tired look. "Now, do you have a hairbrush or do I need to find you one? I want this to be done with as soon as possible because the sooner we're on the ferry the sooner I can damn well sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 am

"No, I do not."

Running from one position to the next, it was hardly high on his priority list. Sephiroth had managed to gain one at the WRO along with other basic necessities but now they were gone and he had not taken the time to be concerned about it. It was just a small detail when there were bigger things to be concerned with.

Moving Sephiroth took a seat in the chair, loathing every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:58 am

Reno moved around Yazoo, more focused on getting things done and getting out again. He dropped the handfuls of pins and ties on the dresser.

"I'll be back."

He dashed out of the door and up the his bedroom, grabbing two cases and a brush that was still in it's packaging. He wrestled it all down the stairs and back into the room, moving around Yazoo again and placing the cases just out of Seph's reach.

"Right, stay still - it might hurt, the braids need to be tight... just... trust me when I tell you I know what I'm doing."

No matter how many times he said it, he still hadn't convinced himself even though he knew it to be true. He broke the seal on the packaging and took out the hair brush. He carefully untied Seph's hair and let it down, scooping the ends up and carefully running the brush through them. He made his way to the crown of his head and carefully de-tangled his hair until it put up no resistance.

The brush was put aside and he carefully ran his fingers through the layers of silver, figuring the best places to part and braid. He let the hair fall again, putting the brush on the dresser and taking up several of the hair ties and carefully putting several bobby pins between his lips.

"There might be some tugging but I assure you, no damage is being done."

It was going to be a long process and he hoped a relatively easy one. Still, is he could put Tseng's hair under a three inch crop cut... he could do this....
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:58 am

Yazoo watched the conversation silently, still trying to process what Seph had told him about Jenova.. he knew Mother loved him, he was sure she did.. but why would brother lie to him about her, it didn't make sense.

The mere thought of Reno let alone anyone touching his brother's hair made him scowl lightly, but if Sephiroth was willing to put up with it who was he to say no.

"I'll be watching him closely, brother." Was all he said to Sephiroth, his eyes trained on Reno and his hands to make sure nothing bad was going to happen since out of the three remnants Yazoo was the one who understood the most about how precious Sephiroth's hair was to him, maybe more so than Yazoo's hair was to himself.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:11 am

Tseng sighed as he got off the phone once again, this mission of Sephiroth's was turning bad already. There was no one who was willing to take the Turks into Wutai discreetly so it looked like he'd have to find another way into the town. If we could just.. then the thought hit him and he dialled another number rapidly and waited for the answer.

After a briefly conversation with the man on the other end of the line he hung up, transportation sorted for that part of the trip at least. He remembered that Zack and a few others had arrived at Healin in the helicopters so that would cover that section of the trip nicely. Pulling out his PHS he pulled up the numbers of the other three and sent off a quick message.

Transportation is arranged. Meet me at the helicopters.

Closing his phone he stood up from his desk and headed for the door.. pausing to look at the katana that was locked in the glass case. "I know I swore never to return, but I have no choice." He sighed and turned, leaving the office and locking the door behind him before swiftly going to his room to find some civilian clothing that would be suitable for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Reno paused in his braiding efforts as his PHS beeped and vibrated. He transferred the hair to one hand and fished out the PHS with the other, reading over the message with a small smile.

"Helicopter it is then."

He pressed the reply button and quickly shot back,
Giving the General a make-over. Fuck if I'm going to Wutai with him looking like him. Need about 10 more minutes. Was going to dye my hair too but I think I've run out of time for that huh?

As soon as it was sent the device was jammed in his pocket and the hair taken up again. "One more round and then we can get to pinning these to your head, and then finding a wig that works. Any preference on hair colour? Silver and blonde are out so think further afield."

He glanced over to Yazoo, who up to that point he had ignored. "It's ok, pretty boy, I can fit you in before my next appointment," he drawled with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Zack looked at Marlene. "Code words huh?" He thought about it. "Reverse traffic light it."
He nodded. "So green bad, red good, orange... well half in half out it stays the same. Makes it-"
Zack was cut off as his phone beeped and he flipped it out looking at the text from Tseng.
"Easier..." He finished. "I just got the notification we gotta bail."
He crouched down to Marlene's height. "Thanks for this kiddo. You're awesome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Marlene: "Alright, green is bad. Got it." Just in case the Mako did something to Denzel and made him go insane. "Okay" when Zack had gotten down to her hight she spoke "I'm not the only awesome one" Marlene grinned "Now go before you miss your ride." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Zack smiled at her and gave her a quick hug. "Thanks again!"
He smiled at her glad that Denzel had someone good to take care of him.
Zack got up and ran down the hall to where Seph had told him Kadaj was placed.

He knocked on the door before walking in the room.
"Hey sorry about that Seph was just showing Marlene where Denz-"
Zack stopped mid surface at the sight in the room.

"Uuuuh... Did I just walk into an alternative universe or something?"
Zack blinked. Half in shock, half not sure what to make of this situation.
"Reno's touching your hair... and he's still alive."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:10 pm

The glare was steady as Reno touched, brushed, and pulled at his hair. While he was no stranger to the pulls he only did it himself. Unfortunately Sephiroth also understood the necessity of this. His eyes flickered briefly towards Yazoo who had promised to watch him closely. "Good," he didn't need to say anything else. He knew Yazoo understood what to do in the case of damage.

The process wasn't too long so far however his annoyance at having his hair touched much less pulled at continued to grow. The glare was steady against the wall and there was fortunately a pause as a pair of beeps echoed the room, one his own PHS.

"That will make this quicker. The trip will be long enough as it is without adding in time on a ship."

And that meant less time in public and in a hell spawned wig. It was an assault, and one he was allowing for the good of the mission. In the old days of Shinra there had never been a need. They had never wanted to hide the fact that he was there. With Reno's next question Sephiroth turned back towards him and the eyes locked on him. "Just choose a color, but not that," a critical eye lingered on Reno's own abusive red. All too soon the situation had grown worse with Zack walking in. The annoyance continued at the whole situation, and had it not be necessary to keep Reno alive he would have killed him already, just out of annoyance.

"This is not something I would normally do willingly however I am unfortunately recognizable in Wutai."

That didn't mean he wasn't annoyed at the entire situation, even more so at Reno's fussing.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Zack nodded his head. "Oh yeah I never thought about that." It was true he hadn't really.
Then again his own time in Wutai had been spent following round Angeal and his orders.
Least up until Angeal up and left him. Memories Zack didn't want to recall right now.
Well at least Zack could probably blend in easier than Reno or Seph ever could.
"Taking it is the casual tourist look then? Cause I saw the most awesome shirt I wanna wear."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:29 pm

"Like I'd waste a good red on you," he muttered under his breath, using all his patience and training to not stab him in the head with one of the pins. "I'm thinking brown," he said a little louder. "A golden brown - not too dark, not too light. Maybe a caramel brown - the red tones would compliment your skin and eye colour..."

He glanced over at Zack, not ready to dignify the comparison to an alternate universe. "Yes, casual. Don't wear anything that draws too much attention - even if I had time to get him contacts and a spray tan he'd still be recognisable. It'll be bad enough that three tall, obviously not Wutain, men will be wandering around without adding to it."

Reno pinned the last coil of hair in place and gave a relieved sigh. "Right, this can't come out until we get back unless you're entirely prepared for me to go through all this again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next