FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII

Go down 
+11
Dark Nation
NPC
Kadaj
Cissnei
Yazoo
Reno Nevada
Tseng
Sephiroth
Denzel
Rufus
Zack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:45 pm

A mission to Wutai? Zack blinked then looked at Sephiroth when he said if he objected then it would be an order.
"Hey so long as it gets me out of here and these chains, plus away from Rufus I'm game for anything."
Zack stopped for the moment. There was no mention of Denzel in there and he looked to Seph.
"Let me guess the catch I have to leave Denzel after I promised him I'd stick around?"
It would be just like Rufus to use that as leverage to make sure Zack bothered coming back.
Rufus probably trusted him less than he trusted Sephiroth at that point in time.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:38 am

"Yes..." Sephiroth glanced back towards Zack. It made sense, this had to be done quickly and the last thing they needed was Zack's student tagging along. Students slowed things down, the very reason that in the past he had stopped taking on missions with Angeal and participated in more with Genesis. "Rufus does not want the mako treatments interrupted and as I am sure you remember it is even more dangerous to stop treatments once some are given than to give them immediately."

Sephiroth leaned against the wall as he glanced down at the young man.

"And missions are not suggested for recruits that have yet to receive the full treatments. If this boy is mature enough to be a member of SOLDIER certainly he should be mature enough to understand some things must be done."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Zack let out a breath. He didn't like the idea of Denzel getting mako treatments.
He knew that would cause another argument between Cloud and himself.
Zack felt like Cloud was purposely ignoring him now.
There would be even more of a reason to when he found out about his little confession thing to Seph.

"I just... you know promised Cloud I would watch over him, that I would not let anything happen to him."
Zack sighed. "It's pretty hard being a teacher, especially when you have skitzo moments."
He could hear through the door the guard on the phone, he could only assume he was calling Rufus.
Well Zack hoped he was. He just wanted out of this room and out of these chains and to make sure Denzel was okay.

What Seph said about recruits and missions he totally understood, but leaving Denzel to deal with Rufus' treatments.
That was not good, he already hated Rufus enough. Sticking his nose in and playing himself and Seph right back into ShinRa ranks.
"Angeal made this look easy... He's younger than I was and he's not just any kid... He's Cloud's..."
Zack banged the back of his head against the wall. "Cloud's going to be so pissed at me when he gets here... if he chooses to come here."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:27 am

"If he chooses not to you will likely be saved," Sephiroth said as he glanced back towards his friend. As far as he was concerned what parents though of what happened had no place in SOLDIER. Those who entered were adults, capable of murder. If one was old enough to kill they were old enough to make their own decisions. "Zack... you are his teacher, not his babysitter. Did Angeal make all your decisions for you? Did he make any?"

Sephiroth sighed slightly as he turned towards Zack. He didn't need him guilting himself when he needed him to focus on the upcoming trip.

"Zack, he doesn't need a babysitter, no matter what Cloud may claim. As far as Shinra is concerned he is capable of making his own decisions, his own mistakes. You can't keep him safe forever and he won't thank you for it. I do not need you so focused on this child that you cannot do your job. That is what you must do first, and let the child do his job as well, even if his father does not approve of it."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Tseng rubbed his eyes with a frown as he glanced at the clock on the wall, sighing softly before looking back down at the folder in front of him. He'd been in his office catching up on reports and writing reports of his own all night. He probably should've taken a break and gone to bed a long time ago.. the light peeking through the blinds of his window as the sun rose over the hills told him that time had moved faster than he'd thought.

Signing his name to the paper he closed the folder and added it to the ever-growing pile to his right. Somewhere in the back of his mind was the wondering thought of where Reno was, it was unlike the redhead terror to not come and bring him coffee and/or argue with him that he needed to stop working and sleep.

Instead of stopping, Tseng took another folder from the, now smaller, pile on his left and opened it up.. starting to read the next report.. as he had been doing all night.

((and because I'm too lazy to post a bunch of z's, Yaz and Ciss are asleep in their rooms if anyone wants to wake them))
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Reno yawned and shifted in his seat, trying to find a slightly uncomfortable position to help him stay awake. He had expected Sephiroth to take a few hours, freshen up and then come to watch Kadaj again... and yet it hadn't happened.

He looked over at the teen and gave a sigh - he hadn't moved all night. His breathing had been... erratic at best, and even though he had dozed off several times during the night it seemed wrong to abandon his post when a guard would probably have no idea what to do if Kadaj's condition deteriorated.

He rubbed his eyes and stood up with a groan, slowly stretching and working out the kinks. He walked backwards towards the door, opening it with his eyes still on Kadaj and only glancing away to wave at a passing guard.

"You've gained the lucky task of sitting on your arse and making sure this kid is still breathing," he yawned, ushering him into the room. "He ain't gonna wake up so you just got to watch him and make sure that doesn't turn into croaking it. Got it?"

The guard gave a wide eyed nod and took to the chair that Reno had been in all night.

"Good," he muttered, closing the door and dragging himself to the nearest bathroom. Once suitably relieved he went to the kitchen and brewed two mugs of coffee - he had no disillusion that Tseng had slept at all that night. Without nagging the man would never sleep.

Mugs in hand he went to the office, not pausing to knock, just opening it and looking in at Tseng with a knowing smirk. "Had a feeling I'd find you here." He placed Tseng's mug on the desk and shifted his own to be held between both hands. "I ended up watching over Kadaj all night... he's not in a good way. If he doesn't wake up - which he likely won't - I give it a week."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Rufus snapped his cellphone shut the guard on post at Zack's door had seen the SOLDIER had tried to leave.
It was always hard to train an outdoor animal to become indoor.
Walking through the kitchen and onto the hall he glanced to where Yuffie sat moping in a corner.

If Tseng didn't promise to rest up on their to Wutai he would threaten to send Yuffie in his place.
Rufus knew Reno would just love that. He smirked and looked to her.
"If you need to eat there is food in the kitchen. I suggest you help yourself before I get it rationed out."
He moved past the ninja and further down the hall he stopped outside the door and looked to the guard.

Rufus could hear Sephiroth's comment to Zack through the door about the boy.
The WRO solider stepped aside and Rufus let himself in to the room before Zack could reply.
Rufus held up the keys for Zack to see. He placed them in Sephiroth's hand.
"Have we both had a decent chat?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:47 pm

The man entered and Sephiroth glanced towards him as the key was pushed into his hand. "We talked about it," he said as he stepped over and undid the looks at Zack's wrists. He took the chain in hand and pulled it away before he knelt down to the ankles. Yes, they had spoken, feelings were out in the open but it seemed that the one thing they agreed on was that it could go nowhere, but if Zack was healed he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Fingers worked the cuffs loose from around Zack's ankles and lift both sets before holding them out to Rufus along with the key.

"I suspect you had more in mind to work for SOLDIER other than just giving me Zack and a child."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:06 pm

"Ouch Seph that hurts." Zack sniffed mockingly. "I feel the love I really do."
He looked at Rufus seeing the blonde wrap the chains up, then he pocketed the key.
Zack was glad to see those chains go and he rubbed his wrists.
There was no way he wanted to EVER see those things again.

But Zack was actually curious himself to what Rufus had planned.
There was no way he could make SOLDIER as good as it once had been training wise.
He would have needed the WRO location for that. But now it was too open.
Especially with Jenova and her feral clone out there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:19 pm

"You will have something to work with when you get back. I assure you of that."
Rufus looked at Zack. "You two are all we have left at the moment."
He was of course referring to the former 1st Class status.
There was no way they could replicate that.

Rufus would need an endless source of Mako and a fairly decent science team.
So for now Denzel would be the only exception to the exposure to it.
If only to use the boy as leverage to keep Cloud close, even if he didn't join the new SOLDIER.
Cloud wouldn't leave the teenager alone in ShinRa for too long.

"When you want to leave for Wutai you are free to go. I believe Tseng has been working since he got in."
Rufus smirked. "Take him and Reno and get him out of his office." He moved to the door.
"Also whatever you need water and food rations take it from the kitchen I'll be rationing it out until we can get a shipment in."
Rufus stepped out of the room and looked to guard. "Zack is now under Sephiroth's care you are dismissed."

He looked over his shoulder. "Get Tseng or Reno to inform me when you two leave."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Sephiroth shot Zack a look before he shook his head. After what had happened he knew they couldn't slip. It would be all too easy to slide into a point where it felt alright to touch and maybe even kiss again. It would be improper and it was too dangerous with Zack under her control. Even his subordinate had agreed that for now they could go nowhere.

"It best be something decent Rufus. I do not tolerate amateurs. I can train them to be the warriors they must be however whether they will survive it is not my problem," the green eyes locked on Rufus as he leaned against the wall and arms crossed. "We will be preparing to depart as soon as Zack sees to the Strife boy."

Sephiroth had already known who would likely be accompanying them. While Tseng was expected Reno was always difficult to deal with. It had been a long time when he had last really needed to deal with the red head. "We will have them inform you when we are prepared to leave. Where did you stash the boy so that Zack may check on him before we depart?"

After that conversation Sephiroth was certain of only one thing, that Zack would not leave without first seeing that the boy was alive. "I will check on Kadaj before we go."
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:53 am

Rufus let out a sigh. "I should have figured as much." He looked to Zack. "Follow me then."
He walked down the hall for a little bit waiting for them to catch up.
"If you want to check on Kadaj Sephiroth you can go now. I assure you he has not been moved."
Rufus doubted Zack's visit would be short when he saw the state the teen was in.
He knew Zack would want to wait out the worst of it till Denzel was coherent enough to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:56 am

Sephiroth gave a sharp nod as he turned back towards Zack. "Contact me when you're ready. The sooner we get underway the sooner we may return," he said before he turned away and moved back towards Kadaj's room. Stepping in he dismissed the guard for a break and then took the seat beside the bed. He still was not moving and that was a concern.

He listened intently to the shaky breathing, all too aware of the risk for the teen. At this rate he could be dead before he even returned.

"You were created to become me but this is the one time you should not have followed in my footsteps, my avatar."

No, what he had done was too dangerous, they had been created so that he may return and now one would likely die for following in his footsteps. Yet another death he would be responsible for.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Zack nodded. "Sure I'll give you a buzz."
He watched Sephiroth head off down the hall and he turned to follow Rufus.
Zack didn't really want to say anything to the president in case the retort made Zack want to hit him.
He seemed to get that feeling alot lately. He let out a sigh.

Rufus led him to a room stored away obscurely from any of the others.
"The boy is inside. He's just had a treatment recently."
Zack shot Rufus a look. "I don't approve of these treatments but obviously I can't stop you either."
Rufus opened the door with that annoying over confidant smirk on his face.
"Not if you want to get paid."

Zack walked into the room and he shot Rufus a glare.
"Give us a moment." He shut the door before the president could enter.
"Denzel... you doing okay kiddo?" He didn't want to leave when Denzel looked like this.
But he had no choice. Zack would hunt Marlene down next and ask her to watch over Denzel for him.
To make sure Rufus didn't do anything else weird to the kid while he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Denzel shook and the blue eyes flickered open as he tried to focus. Who's voice was that again? His head was spinning and he couldn't make sense of anything. His vision blurred for a moment before he managed to finally focus, his brain being forced to work. Everything was pure instinct, his head pounding, and every sound seemed to be magnified tenfold. His breathing was slow and shallow and finally he managed to force his eyes to focus.

Lips parted but it took a moment to force his voice to work. "Water?"

It was raw and hoarse for a moment as he tried to force it to return to normal but his mouth and throat all felt starched dry. Zack... that's who it was, his brain finally slowly catching up. Denzel rolled over onto his back and stared up at the ceiling as a slow breath finally escaped. His head was still spinning, the pain pulsating through it, but at least he could focus now. Though talking normally was still a bit of a question.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Zack frowned at Denzel the strain the full infusion had on him was obvious.
He wanted to walk out of that room and sock Rufus in the face.
He didn't he moved toward the pitcher of water and poured it in to the glass.
Zack slipped up to Denzel's side and he helped Denzel sit up.

Zack placed the glass to Denzel's lips. "It's okay kiddo, just drink up."
He would tell Denzel later about having to leave after Denzel's body had calmed down.
Zack could wait a little bit, he was sure Seph wouldn't mind.
Besides he wouldn't leave Denzel in this state. Not until he was sure he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:07 pm

As the cup was brought to his lips Denzel drank thirstily. He gulped it down and finished it before he pulled away slightly. He took a rough shallow breath and lifted his head towards Zack. "I... I think I'm okay now," he whispered as he leaned back against Zack's arm. He shuddered slightly and lifted his head as he tried to focus on him.

His head dropped forward and the bangs fell over his eyes.

He was pressed against his arm and moved slightly to rest his head against Zack's chest. "I'll be okay... I just need to sleeo or something..."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:59 pm

"Yeah that would probably be best." Zack ran a hand through Denzel's hair. "I've got to leave for a small bit."
Zack let out a sigh. "Sephiroth is in charge of SOLDIER now. So I've been ordered to go to Wutai with him, Tseng and Reno."
He didn't want to leave Denzel in this state not so soon. "But I'll stay here till I know you're asleep."
Zack wanted to hug Denzel and apologize for not being around when he got this treatment.

"This is what you will have to do once you've been trained up." Zack didn't really want it to come to pass.
"Rufus is just going to put off your trail till after the mako treatments are done." It was probably for the best right now.
Zack couldn't bare it if Rufus forced Denzel to have a trial in this state. He didn't trust Rufus with the care for the teen either.
Let alone when Denzel was finally in SOLDIER and going out on random missions, he didn't want that. He deserved to be a kid.
Even if it was for just a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:24 am

Wait... Zack was leaving?

Denzel's mind was quickly running to try to catch up to that. He understood why, he was SOLDIER now too and there were missions, but still there was a brief moment of panic. He would be alone again. He didn't have Cloud or Tifa, he wasn't a part of their family any longer. Now even Zack would be gone and Denzel knew he was completely alone. But it was what he wanted. This would make him strong and this was the payment he had to make.

"I'll be okay Zack," Denzel wanted to assure his mentor but he couldn't. He didn't know if he'd be okay. Moving slightly he laid down on the narrow bed and looked towards him.

But did it really matter? After being orphaned so many times was he really even a kid anymore? No he stopped being a kid a long time ago. "Will you be okay with him?"

He didn't know the man, just that Cloud always fought him but for some reason Zack trusted him. But the geostigma, he had done that to the planet. Denzel could never forget that.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:16 am

Tseng actually looked up when Reno entered the room and closed the folder he'd just finished working, setting it on top of his large 'completed' pile. Taking the coffee he inhaled the scent lightly before taking a sip while Reno spoke. "I do not know at this point what we can do for the kid, Reno." He frowned a little, whether at the idea of Kadaj's condition or the taste of the coffee.. who knew, but the coffee was definitely not one of the better brands that was for sure.

"Whether he wakes up or not is up to him right now and if he even does we do not yet know what his mindset will be like and which side he'll choose. That is if he even picks a side."

He shook his head and turned in his chair slightly to pull down on of the blinds with his finger, looking outside. "It's later than I thought." He let the blind go and turned back to face Reno. "Perhaps you should go to bed, since you have also been up all night." Tseng knew that Reno needed at least a couple of hours sleep a night to keep going, but that the redhead could go without it for a few days as well.. as all Turks were trained to do.

Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:20 am

Yazoo yawned softly again as he left the room Cissnei had given him to sleep in and walked down the hall, looking for someone who could tell him where one of his brothers' were or maybe where some food was located, he hadn't eaten in quite awhile and he was starting to get hungry.

He turned a corner and heard Sephiroth's voice coming from inside one of the rooms. He knew that voice right away.. it was as familiar to him as Mother's voice was, telling him what to do in his dreams.. commanding his actions as much as Kadaj had done in the past.

"You were created to become me but this is the one time you should not have followed in my footsteps, my avatar."

Yazoo frowned, was Seph talking to Kadaj? And what did he mean by those words? He thought he could sense his younger brother's presence in the room as well but it was faint.. weak.. it felt more like he was far away than in there.

His hand hovered over the door handle, wondering if he should enter and see what was going on.. or if he should just wait outside until one or both of them noticed he was there.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:07 am

Zack was glad when Denzel lay down. He lay down next to Denzel.
He was still intending to at least stay till the teen fell asleep.
"I think you're in SOLDIER whether you know it or not." Rufus had said so.
"Rufus would not being giving these treatments of mako otherwise."

Zack didn't really believe Denzel when he said he would be okay.
But what could he do ignore orders and get chained up again?
At the question of Zack being safe with Sephiroth he smiled.
"Trust me kiddo I'll be fine. He won't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:11 am

Slowly the blue eyes blinked, Denzel's head buried in the pillow. The treatment had left him exhausted but he didn't want to sleep yet. If he slept then when he finally woke up again Zack would be gone and he would be alone. He didn't want to be alone but he didn't have a choice. His breathing had evened out a little bit but it was still ragged. He closed his eyes again for a passing moment.

"Are you sure?"

He couldn't let Zack be hurt, not after losing Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 am

"Yeah... I knew Seph before he went bat shit mental. This Seph is that Seph I remember."
He placed a hand to Denzel's head ruffling up the fluffy hair. "I'll be fine."
Zack knew he would be at least for a while with Seph he would be okay.
"I don't want to leave you like this. To go through this alone... it's not fair."

Zack remembered his treatments he at least had Angeal round.
Angeal had taken time off for it. Zack wasn't even allowed that.
He was just as much a prisoner of the company still even unchained.
But Seph gave him an order, there was no choice.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Rufus moved back into the kitchen after Zack had shut the door in his face.
The SOLDIER making it clear he didn't like being recaught up in any ShinRa involvement.
Rufus made himself another coffee and sat down, it was getting darker outside.
He would leave the departure time up to Sephiroth and Zack.

Sipping at his coffee he looked out the window absently not really looking at anything.
There was too much to organize for him to sleep just yet, but he wouldn't start just yet.
He would organize everything after they left for Wutai. They had no defenses this far out.
Rufus didn't want to remain unguarded for much longer. He would fix that soon.

[sorry needed a Rufus post in there to show his current location before I retire any actions from him for now]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC VIII
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next