FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V

Go down 
+10
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Denzel
Reno Nevada
Genesis
Zack
Rufus
Tseng
Cid
ADMIN
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:27 am

Vincent looked over at Zack, well it sounded like his earlier assumptions had been correct. "Thank you, Zack," he said with a nod and then walked back over to Zack. "Zack, you know I don't even completely trust Sephiroth, but these remnants have me worried, we'll have to keep a close eye on them at all times because I wouldn't put it past them to be the first to turn to Jenova." He said quietly to Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:35 am

"Tell me about it. Now that they're together... it's going to be trouble." He let out a breath "We found them all. One of the things Jenova kept saying to me was to find all my brothers. I assume now she meant Cloud, Seph and the Remnants. I feel partly responsible."
Zack ran a hand through his hair. "I infected Yuffie, I infected Seph. It's going to be difficult to control this infection from spreading. You and Cid it's best you keep your distance from the likes of us, or at least your bare skin."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:04 am

Denzel gave a nod as he turned back towards Zack once Cloud had turned away from him. It wasn't that he wanted death, but he wanted to fight and grow stronger. It hadn't hurt as much to do it as he thought he would and he took a breath. Did he really care so little for the deepground soldiers, about life? It confused him, the need to fight that felt like it was burning inside of him.

What had Hojo done to him to make him like this?

"Zack... will you keep teaching me to fight?"

He needed to learn, to become stronger, and like Cloud said he had to listen and learn quickly. He couldn't give up, not even when it got hard.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:18 am

Loz nodded at his orders from Kadaj. He would try his best to please Kadaj and, as always, Mother. He had no intention of ruining the plan. Loz looked puzzled at his brothers with the infection, he knew Yazoo did not have those gloves at first and was about to say something when he caught on. of course! Loz hit his own head, but was pretty sure no one noticed, instead listing to his younger brothers torment others. Mother must want them to try and keep the uninfected with the infected so they get infected. The girl was only wearing a tanktop and did have exposed arms after all and it was only a matter of time.

Instead Loz turned to the group and smirked his evil smirk at them all. oh yes, more siblings to join Mother! He fallowed Yazoo and Kadaj into the elevator.

It was as the doors were shutting that Zack spared the man in the red cape his fate on the same floor as them, "Why is brother ruining all of our fun?" he pouted. "No one wants to feel mothers love anymore." Loz looked to their lift mate, Cloud, "Same with you too." Loz then feel into silence, brodding about how no one loved their Mother. At least he had his true brothers with him and they would always be Loyal to Mother, always.

((Yes we know its skin contact, Yazoo found the gloves off someone in Junon >3>; lol he did not have them from his Lifestream clothes at least. The Brothers are just pains in the a$$ because they love to torture other people. Kadaj got it from naked Loz XD! and they see Yuffie as so easy to pick on >D))
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:13 am

Oh Cid was still fuming. It would have been &#$%*' nice to know about this before hand! It was lucky Cid was pissy as he probably would have embraced Cloud like a brother when Cloud boarded Cid's ship. All because of that he was not infected.

"Al'ite, but I expect yah get a decontaminated team in here and get my ship fit for everyone." He did not know if it was going to linger on serfaces and in no way wanted to get this, or have it broken out because of his ship, "Yah hear me Reeve?" Cid debated makin' both Cloud and Reeve pay for the fuel.... a little smirk came to his face, but no, he would just charge Reeve, Cloud had made the geaster of making some tea for the pilot. Tea healed all bonds between Cid and others.

"Al'ite, back with *&%#($' ShinRa eh? Well I'e been in worse places." The ex employee sighed, but he was not leaving his ship till he knew it was cleaned of any infection and restocked to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:27 am

((My bad - Kadaj hasn't been told by anyone how it's transferred, and it didn't cross his mind that Loz or Yazoo would have brushed against his face, neck or chest. Also, he's a wind up merchant that would have said it even if he did XD I should have made it clear <3))

Reno lay on his bunk with a yawn, patting the space next to him for Dark Nation to hop up next to him, which the creature quickly took advantage of. "Might as well keep me warm - been a while since I've had anyone to warm my bed," he chuckled softly, resting his arm over the hound's back. "You'll just have to do until I get a better offer, eh? Besides, the master is busy - he'll get you back later."

He yawned again and pulled the pillow closer. Looking after Dark Nation was his excuse to keep away from the others, to keep away from him... That was a fight he wouldn't land a punch on, let alone win.

"Bloody General..." he muttered to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 am

Upon hearing the exceptionally foul language Denzel turned towards the voice. "Uncle Cid!"

He pulled away from Zack for a moment, determined to get an answer for his question later. Hurrying over Denzel stopped just short of him, no matter how much he wanted to tackle the man. He had always liked Cid, he never curbed his language around him and to Denzel that meant he didn't see him as a kid. Then teen glanced up at him, excited to see another one of Cloud and Tifa's friends.

For a moment though he wondered Tifa, Barret, and Nanaki would show up. And when would he see Tifa again? He hoped that she wouldn't be angry with him for leaving Marlene at the bar. He hadn't meant to, he had just taken a walk because he wanted to know what was happening. He would have gone back afterwards, and it was before the bar was going to open.

He was older than Marlene, so it was his job to take care of everything and because of Hojo Marlene had been left alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:47 am

"Wait what?!" So those remnant idiots got me worried for nothing?! Inside I was breathing a huge sigh of relief, but on the outside I was furious. "Those jerks! When I get my hands on them, Conformer's going right up their ass!" How dare they make me panic like that! They were so going to pay for this! Huffing in annoyance, I turned back to Vincent to realise he had abandoned me for Zack, so instead I just looked around, listening in to other people's conversations.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Tseng sighed softly after Reno left and frowned when the Remnants teased Yuffie and Vincent. Idiot kids. He muttered mentally to himself as he watched the silver-haired trio follow after Cloud into the elevator.

His gaze flickered over to where Cid was cursing up a storm and he shook his head. Some things never change. He mused and turned and looked at Rufus. "Any more orders, Sir?" He asked, waiting to see if he was required further or if he should go about moving is things up to their new floor and finding himself a bedroom and office of his own there.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:59 pm

"I will kiddo." Zack managed to say to Denzel before the teenager got distract by the pilot.
Zack smiled and shook his head turning back to Vincent.
He watched the remnants leave following Cloud and he frowned.
"Shit stirrers those kids."
When Denzel was ready he would take him to the training room and teach him to use the materia.

Rufus shook his head to Tseng question. "I believe we are finally done for the night. You can retire for the evening. We all need some rest."
He didn't mind that Vincent and Cid would be on the floor. Cid had worked for the company once upon a time same with Vincent he would let them slide.
The main thing he needed himself was sleep as well. The file memorized and destroyed.
It was about time that they all got some rest.
Turning round he headed back towards the elevator.

[To lazy to switch accounts... -.-;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:30 am

With regal air and posture concomitant to such welcoming theatrics she sits upon her polished throne. Her knees turn slightly toward the right arm of the seat as her left ankle slides behind that of her right to denote a subtle touch of femininity and softness. Such refinements contrast the stark white of the fully transmuted hall in which she resides.

"Perhaps," she allows her focus to momentarily flutter, "it contrasts myself; softens the edge in my presence."

Dull noises quietly echo across the chamber from the adjacent room as her senses alight in a light and joyous flutter. The presence of her raven haired son and her beloved daughter flood the hall as they draw ever nearer.

"What is this," she wonders.

A smaller, slightly unfamiliar energy dances through the air as it intertwines with those of the elders siblings. She inhales deeply as her heart expedites in her chest and a cocked smile pulls upward at the left side of her smooth lips, the promise of meeting her first strand of grandchild near bearing fruit as the excitement warms over her pale skin. However, the energies cease to move closer.

The soft pink that powders her face fades away as though an unseen spectator had risen from his seat to stealth unto her stage unnoticed and blow it from her face.

The trio lingers for several long moments before departing from the building; the unusually white shade that had moments before crept upon her countenance replaced by a deep and unflattering hue as her blood begins to heat.

Several hours pass in failed attempts at stoic contemplation, the rejection and distress of a stolen victory leaving her awash in a white hot veil as though surrounded by white flamed candles.

She slams clenched fists upon the arms of her throne as though the effort of itself was enough to raise her lithe frame from its hard uncaring embrace and quickly rises from her ridged posture.

"My children," She speaks into the minds of the infected with weak tones. "My beloved darlings. My adored brood. Why have you forsaken your mother? Why do you leave me in isolation? Why does your hatred abound? It cuts me so. It leaves me submerged in a mire of frustration. Do none but your sister love me? Are my affections, and the strength I have imparted to each of your siblings, not enough?"

Her lavender eyes alight as she emanates a massive wave of distress and rejection to impress upon her children the feelings that assail her being.

"If you will not abide my feelings," she begins with a stronger air, "who shall lead my clutch toward a bright future in our new world? Will it be my silvery locked eldest, who perpetuates failure despite his prowess? The brother with whom he consistently bickers? My grandson with his unique blood?"

She pauses for a moment and lowers her gaze as several renegade strands of hair fall upon her brow.

"I pray you determine which of you is fit to reign," she states flatly. "Perhaps you will pay him due diligence and favor as you have not shown me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:47 am

I heard Jenova again, and felt how rejected and upset she felt. I had begun to hate her again, but now I was feeling really bad about it. What kind of daughter was I? I shouldn't hate my mother... Wait! What was I saying?! I had to fight back, I couldn't be on her side again! 'I'm sorry Jenova, but you're turning the Shinra building into a place of nightmares, and you're growing people in pods or something. I... I can't like you when you're doing something so wrong. And I wont let you try and manipulate Denzel, either.' Even though I was saying these things, the gult was still building up inside me, so I walked over to the corner and sat down, wrapping my arms around my legs and trying to push away the guilt.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:15 am

Suddenly the presence in his mind was overbearing and the feeling of rejection flooded him. It was like something was tugging him and the guilt ate away. He slowly took a shaky breath but it was there, controlling him. He could barely even think of anything but that guilt for abandoning her. The others had made him do it, made him turn away from her.

Denzel's gaze lifted and focused on Zack and then turned to look at the others. They were all his enemies, they would steal from him what was rightfully his. Even Cloud would take it.

What am I thinking?

Denzel tried to focus on what was really happening but all he could feel was the desperate need to beat them, to show his grandmother that he was the best. He had to become stronger, had to learn how to fight, something Zack promised to teach him, then he could use that to become the strongest. The feelings of rejection washed over him again, remembering when Rix had left, the rejection he had felt. He had been all alone then and now he had done it to someone else.

No! She's evil! She hurt Cloud, and the Geostigma...

He wanted to keep fighting but all he could do was feel the need to go to her, to prove that he was the best. He needed to beat them all first. Turning away from Cid Denzel stood straighter. "Zack, I want to learn now."

He needed to learn everything.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:25 am

Genesis was beginning to feel it again, that pull that he had felt earlier before he had left with Kadaj. The voice of Jenova. No, he couldn't listen... not now, not when he had already managed to break free. He looked at Sephiroth, knowing that he probably heard it as well.

No, no, no. You can't let her control you, remember the redemption that you need... the one you must obtain. You must do the work of the goddess.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:33 am

The emotions seemed to batter his senses, assaulting him with each passing moment as she returned in his mind as strong as ever. The need to return to her grew, as did the urge to bring about the promised land. Sephiroth dropped his head slightly as he focused instead on his redemption, clinging to that one hope.

Jenova, I will never be your slave again.

He needed to fight for it, and slowly he took a deep breath. He tried to bury the feelings of guilt that seemed to only be added to the guilt that was already there, the pain he already felt for his actions. That was what grounded him, knowing how many he had murdered in her name.

Never again.

Slowly he turned towards Genesis. He was certain that if Angeal was out there somewhere he would be very angry if he allowed Genesis to fall.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:44 am

Genesis wished more than anything that Angeal was there, he wanted him to be somewhere with them, anywhere, he needed his old friend now more than ever. The presence of Jenova in his mind terrified him, like nothing before had ever scared him before. Genesis shot his eyes as suddenly he reached for Sephiroth's arm, wanting desperately to feel something familiar.

No, I am not your servant, Jenova. If Sephiroth falls... this world will need a new hero.

He was going to fight till the very end, and began to slowly rub at his forehead. He needed to find some sort of way to keep Jenova out of his mind to find some way to not like that power he once held close control him again, after all what had happened to Sephiroth in Niebelheim had been caused by him. He knew that he had caused that all, now that the copies were destroyed and he was alive.

He had the control.

He looked over at Sephiroth once again. He had still been holding on to his arm slowly he began to let go as he took a deep breath, ready to return back to the calm he had earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:48 am

"Yuffie! Snap out of it!"

Vincent looked over at Yuffie, when he looked over he could see everyone had the same reaction on their faces as Yuffie did except for himself, Tseng, Rufus, and Cid... the few who were not infected. He needed to take care of this and put an end to it, he had to be able to protect those he called friends from what Jenova could do to them. Because if they lost control, they were all going to be doomed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:55 am

"I'm trying Vince!" I yelled before laying my head on my knees. "You don't know what it's like to feel this guilt. It's like the guilt you'd feel if you just ran over a puppy or something. You can't just escape that guilt with a click of your fingers..." Or maybe Vincent did know what it was like, because he had felt guilty over Lucrecia for years and years... I don't know, I just had to focus on getting over this right now.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:04 am

Sephiroth felt the tight grip on his arm and Sephiroth turned towards Genesis. Reaching out he placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it lightly. "Genesis, it shall be alright. Just fight her."

He held the shoulder tightly, an assurance that he was there and he would help Genesis in any way he could. He had been unable to help him after the injury, his blood had not been good enough. But he was here for his friend now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:07 am

"You have to fight the guilt, Yuffie!" Vincent demanded to her knowing that he wouldn't be able to touch her. "I understand the feeling of your sins piling upon your life. It's the curse of the despair I live with every day. More and more nightmares come each and every day..." He completely understood the guilt after everything that he had done in his past it was hard not to... It was impossible to just forget, forget what he had done, what he never stopped.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:10 am

There were tears in his eyes as he sobbed, not so quietly, as their Mother spoke to them. Loz did not like this at all. "Sorry Mother" he muttered, "I'm so sorry" He was so torn that the first thing Mother had said to him ad been words of guilt. He was still so new to being back alive!

the oldest remnant also spoke in his head to his Mother, trying to reach her. 'Mother, tell me where to go and I will be by yourside. Anything you bid Mother, anything. I will always be loyal, always be yours. I am newly back but I will always be your son.'

Loz made a loud SNIFF and covered his face with one arm. He could not leave mother, they needed to get to her, as soon as they could. they would be the children she needed, the children who were always loyal to their Mother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:14 am

"Well I'm trying to fight it, but she's making it hard!" I yelled at Vincent, starting to get annoyed at him for just telling me to fight it and not helping at all. "Any tips on how to forget the guilt would be highly appreciated, y'know!" Why was I having so many mood swings lately?! Dammit it Jenova, you've made me act like a hormonal teen again!
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:15 am

Genesis felt the clasped grip on his shoulder and Genesis looked over at Sephiroth. Emitting a deep breath he closed his eyes and nodded his friend feeling his friend's presence. "Seph... We are... monsters. We have neither dreams nor honor, how can we fight against her?"

He knew Sephiroth would probably kill him for even the notion of giving up and also know that Angeal may even come back from wherever he was himself and kill him for Seph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:19 am

"Yuffie we need you to try harder, do it for all of us." Vincent spoke softly, his hard nature was starting to let out as he stood there demanding Yuffie to do something that she probably had no control over. "There is no way, you just need to live with it, it becomes a part of you, but you can't let it control you." Vincent knew that he was being hard on her, but it was just his way of showing that he somewhat cared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:36 am

I started to calm down a little and frowned. "So I'm stuck with this guilt forever? Great." I didn't want to feel guilty about hating an evil alien for the rest of my life. Feeling guilty about that was just stupid. I felt like having another Vincent hug again, just because Vincent hugs were rare and awesome and would cheer me up, but I couldn't hug him, otherwise I might accidentally infect him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next