FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V

Go down 
+10
Yazoo
Sephiroth
Denzel
Reno Nevada
Genesis
Zack
Rufus
Tseng
Cid
ADMIN
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:37 am

The whispers that they were monsters, it was so familiar, and even now Sephiroth could remember the time of the realization that he was, as Genesis said, the perfect monster. "We do no give in and deliver what she desires Genesis. Once you do than you truly are lost."

He had to cling to this, his redemption, for he knew that in the end once he surrendered to Jenova it would be all over. She would make him her slave again. That was something he needed to put an end to before he was returned to that monster.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:44 am

A great wave of guilt and remorse flooded through Yazoo's body and typically emotionless face. "Mother.." he whispers. "Mother I'm so sorry, I thought I pleased you finding my brothers." A tear ran down his cheek and he turned to look at Kadaj and Cloud, glaring a little at the blond for a moment before looking to Loz and taking his hand, squeezing it lightly. "Kadaj, we're going.. I don't care what you think this time."

As the elevator stopped and the doors open, he all but dragged Loz with him towards the stairwell that led to the roof, he didn't care about the so-called infected floors. Mother wanted them and that was all there was too it, they were going to her and nothing was going to stop the middle brother from doing this!
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:49 am

Loz did not process what Yazoo was doing, he did not even know his feet were fallowing the middle brother. Nor did he regester the arm that was over his face shooting out and grabbing Kadaj by the wrist. Something in him was telling him that all the brothers were needed. The remnants were three parts to a whole, all to serve their Mother. She would not be pleased if they left one behind.

Loz's hand gripped tightly to Kadaj, making sure the other fallowed with him.

The oldest gave another sob, but somewhere, somewhere inside him started to bubble anger. Anger at those not listening to their Mother's will.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:54 am

Zack let out a breath as he placed a hand on Denzel's shoulder.
"I'll teach you kiddo."
The words had hit home and to see the same reaction on so many faces.

If he had gone to Jenova then he knew that Yuffie, Denzel and himself would have lost who they were.
Become the new puppets for her.
"But you have to do this for no one else, you have to want to become stronger for you."
He patted Denzel on his shoulder. "Not Jenova, this is for you. I'll teach you materia usage first."
Hopefully the concentration of Materia use would help steel Denzel's mind. Train it to withstand her summons.

Zack knew he woulda lost his mind if they had stepped in that room. All of them would have.
He wasn't ready to go down that path.
His hand gripped his arm as he looked down to the skin, the spot Jenova had infected him.
It throbbed strangely like a second pulse was beating through his body.

He would not apologize for abandoning Jenova.
But her words hurt the inside of his head. Made him feel guilt, guilt he had not felt since he killed Angeal.
"Lets go get you started in this Denzel. Time for your crash course in materia use."
The only thing he felt was to protect Denzel to train him up, make him strong.
If Zack succumbed; Denzel, he wanted Denzel to be strong enough to withstand that call.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:22 am

Denzel turned back and gave a nod, suddenly for the moment forgetting about his reasons. All he really cared about was that he was going to learn how to fight. It excited him, left his heart pounding and he smiled.

"I promise, it's just cause I want to. I want to be strong so this time I can fight and no one else has to get hurt," his mind focused again on his previous reason. It was his fault that Cloud would have Jenova's voice in his head too, and someone would have to fight. It was his turn to stand guard and protect others. He was able to block out some of the thoughts about Jenova now that he was concentrating on the idea of battle.

Pulling away from Zack he hurried forward and then looked back at him. He had to fight, Cloud had told him too, and that was all that mattered at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:47 am

Zack followed after Denzel to the lift.
"I'll catch you later Yuffie. I'm going to train Denzel. If you need me just call." He tapped the side of his head knowingly.
It was something he had over the others. The mental phone call trick Jenova taught him.
He stopped at the lift waiting for it to arrive back on the rooftop.

For a moment he wondered if he could call any of the ones infected or just the ones connected to him directly.
Looking down at Denzel, he wondered if he could talk to Denzel in his head.
Being that he knew Jenova saw Denzel as a grandchild, her first grandchild.
He would hang on to the mental phone call trick for now.
If he could do this it meant if it progressed, could he go into anyone's head like Jenova did?

Zack looked over his shoulder at Seph.
He would catch up with Seph later, he looked busy with Genesis.
It was odd to see them together like this and Genesis not driving Seph insane.
Swallowing as the lift binged open he stepped inside.
He was the only one out of all of them she had directly touched.

'Sorry Jenova. Later I will see you alone. We need to talk.'
The mental message was for her and her alone.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:05 am

Genesis could practically feel himself losing it at every minute, and it scared him, it was like after all of these years he was finally beginning to understand how Sephiroth felt, he felt more like a monster than ever before. "Seph. You're right, I just... I think I'm losing it."

He looked up at his friend, stepped forward to him, and wrapped his arms around his friend's neck, normally Genesis would never do this with anyone, especially not Sephiroth, but he needed some sort of reverence here. So he stood there hugging Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:08 am

Denzel rushed into the lift, careful to keep the staff in the pack across his back from hitting the edge of the door. Turning Denzel stared back towards Zack and waited for him. He would learn to use his materia and maybe they would even have a training program. He really needed to learn how to dodge bullets and the sooner the better.

As he waited Denzel took a breath as the urge for blood returned as strong as ever. He had to be doing something or it returned, seeming to burn through him. When he was fighting it wasn't as bad, especially when he was killing.

Even if the idea of killing others twisted his stomach. It was strange, he had thought it would be harder, but he could only feel elated in battle. Was he turning into something else, something that didn't feel guilt for murder? Was that what Hojo did to him?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:22 am

Zack stepped into the lift and he hit the button for the training level.
He looked at Denzel. His hand resting on Denzel's shoulder.
He didn't know why but he felt the need to keep contact with Denzel.
He knew the story. He didn't want Denzel to feel left behind.

The lift jerks as it began moving down the several flights... slowly.

When it finally stopped, Zack felt a bit more sheltered and at ease.
Stepping out of the elevator he led Denzel to a single door and he swiped his card.
The swished open and there was a reception.
Zack signed himself and Denzel in.
"This way."

Zack led Denzel through into the equiptment room.
"When we get in physical training we can use some of these weapons if you want."
He ruffled up Denzel's hair before pushing the door open to the large VR training room.
"But for now." He motioned Denzel to sit at a table in the middle of the room.
"Mental exercises to bond with the materia."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 am

The feeling was unusual to be certain. He had not often allowed others to do so, to be this close. There had been a time long ago when he allowed them to hold him every once and again. When the test were bad, when the experiments had grown worse and he had only wanted it to end. Only Angeal and Genesis had ever been allowed to hold him, but as they grew it ended.

There were no comforts he could give Genesis, no assurances that this would not end with either of them enslaved by Jenova. He would not lie to his friend so instead reluctantly he pressed a hand to Genesis' back.

"We must both remain firm in our quests... for Angeal. Should he return we shall not place on his back the burdens of this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fimal Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:43 am

Stepping off the elevator, he heads for the nearest room. Looking at thr door, he realises he needs a keycard to enter. Pulling out his phone, he calls Reeve. "Reeve, were going to need key cards for the rooms. I know you dont want anyone comin ginto contact with us, so just send them up on the elevator."

Wlaking away from the door, Jenovas mental assault hits him. The imposing guilt she radiates slams into him, pushing it aside, he resumes his internal debate of who will, try for his life first, and who will succeed? Going through the list, he pauses as he thinks, sending his thought back at Jenova, will it be you? Or will you let them destroy me? Either way, you are not my mother, and i will never be your son.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:48 am

As he was led through Denzel's gaze flickered back towards the weapons, his eyes lingering on a sword for a moment and then turned back towards Zack, a smile breaking as Zack ruffled his hair. Slowly he stepped in and approached the table before removing the pack from where it rested and placed it on the ground next to him before he sat down.

Looking up at him he waited expectantly. He wanted to learn how to use the materia, he needed to if he wanted to get stronger. "Okay, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:58 am

Zack pulled out one of his materia. He held up the yellow sphere.
"I was never taught this by the company, they just went. Here's some materia off you go."
Zack nodded at Denzel.
"So pick one take it out, I just want you to hold it in your hands relax and close your eyes."

He smiled at Denzel.
"Count back from ten, slowly. As you count back from ten relax your body. Starting with you head and heck and move down to your feet. Let everything that's happened become a blank slate, don't let thoughts of strength or glory fill you mind, just concentrate on freeing yourself from that. It gives the materia a chance to bind itself to your core energy the energy that is truly you. Eventually it like any weapon you choose becomes an extension of yourself. When you can feel the pulse and energy of the materia, let me know. I'll guide you from there."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:15 am

Denzel nodded as he took out one. He could feel the warmth of it as he stared down at the green materia. Cure, the one Zack had bought him. Taking a deep breath he held it in his hands and his eyes slowly closed. He focused on the numbers, counting back as he let his body relax, his breathing slowly evened. He started slow, his muscles slowly relaxing as he felt the state of relaxation slowly take over him. It was relaxing, pleasant, and he could have lulled off inside that state until he felt something.

It hit him and the energy seemed to grab at him. He could feel the current inside that pulled at him and it almost seemed to beat alongside his heart. It was unusual but at the same time comfortable.

"Okay," Denzel finally said though he wasn't even sure that he spoke, not until he heard his own voice in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 am

"You should feel a pulse from the materia separate of your own, you need to synchronize them, to the point where you can't tell the difference."
Zack looked at Denzel he could see how relaxed the teenager looked and he was surprised at how fast he picked the exercise up.
"When you hit that point the Materia will activate. It will come like a switch in your head and you will have opened the door to activate and awaken your MP."

Zack looked tot he materia in Denzel's hand, he could feel it already the materia had accepted Denzel as it's new owner.
"You should be able to fuse the materia into your body after that. I personally don't but that's cause it kinda creeps me out, but if you've got no materia slots in your weapon fusing it would be an easier way to carry it around."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:57 am

Denzel continued in his relaxed state, thoughts of anything else so far away from him. Even Zack's voice seemed distant to him. He could feel his own heartbeat and the pulse of the materia, slightly after his own. Slowly he took a deep breath as his focus remained on it and he struggled to synchronize the two. He couldn't control his own and he wasn't quite sure he could control the materia's either, however with each heartbeat that echoed they seemed to move closer together.

Silently he waited as he felt the pulse through his fingers. And then it happened, the warmth increased and there was something strange. It was unusual, like a sudden increase in knowledge. He could feel the materia, the magic flowing through him and it shook him, the sudden increase of power.

Denzel parted his lips to try to tell Zack he was ready but for a moment his voice failed him, still awed by the feeling that was consuming him. He tried again and this time he was able to hear his voice but it was shaky and felt distant, like he was speaking from elsewhere other than his own body.

"O-okay, I... I got it."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 am

"There we go buddy... That's good." Zack smiled. 'He's a fast learner...'
The flash of green that hit Denzel, it made Zack smile.
"Awesome You got it."
Zack lent forward in his seat. He smiled.
"You just got hit by a burst of Cure. You activated your first Materia."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:15 am

Slowly Denzel opened his eyes as he stared down at the materia that rested in his hands. It felt familiar, comfortable, and the power remained inside of him. He took a deep breath and then reached down for his pack. "I've got materia slots in my staff," he mumbled as he lifted the weapon out of the bag. It was a relief though as the idea of anything being in his body made his stomach twist.

"What next?"

He knew in his pocket he still had the other materia, jump, the one that Zack had given him. Was it the same way for that one? Slowly he pulled it out, it was yellow like the one Zack had just had, and like the other had been it was warm, but it didn't feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:24 am

"Okay this one starts the same as the other, but for the sake of the furniture. I'm going to get you to do it standing up up."
Zack was sure the Turks had done something to cause Reeve grief.
It was best that they didn't agitate the director anymore than he probably already was.
Zack picked up the table and moved it out of the way.
"Once you've bonded with both of them you should be able to use them anytime you need with just a mere thought."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:43 am

Denzel blinked suddenly as he stood up and stared at Zack, hoping for some sort of explanation. Stepping away he held it in his open hands and began the relaxation. His breathing evened and he wasn't sure what to expect but now that he knew what to do, and it seemed to be smoother. The breathing slowed as he felt the relaxation slowly move through his body again, and the now familiar warmth of the materia that seemed to stretch into him.

The power tingled inside him, able to feel the pulse once again in his fingers, slightly different from his own.

Denzel nodded to let Zack know that he had reached that point.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:57 am

Zack slipped Denzel's staff into his hand. He moved a couple of meters away.
The way jumped worked when you first did it was unexpected.
The weapon was to lessen the impact of breaking your legs upon gravity returning it's pull.
"Bend your legs make sure your staff is in front of you. Something twill click soon and you won't be on the ground anymore."
It was a lame explanation but jump threw him upon his first use. If he didn't have his sword he knew his ankles would have snapped.
"Just remember to land flat. I wish I could explain this one but it's an experience it for yourself thing."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:10 am

The hatred he had for Sephiroth that had tethered him to the group, ignoring the pull of Mother towards Midgar, shimmered into shame that he had forsaken her, forsaken her will. He didn't have the time to react before the hands of his siblings had taken his own and begun to drag him towards the roof.

They had nothing to fear of the infected - they were merely Mother's tools, he was sure. He hoped... There it was again, that glimmer in the back of his mind - doubt. That if they were to return to Mother that she would be pleased to see him. That their long awaited reunion was what she had hoped for as much as he.

What if she would always be disappointed that he was not the son they had created him to be.

"I will never bow to Sephiroth," he muttered, eyes glowering as he shook off his brothers and stalked ahead, taking the rightful lead of their small pack. "We fly to Midgar," he informed them, glancing over his shoulder, hoping that they would find using their wings as natural as he.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:19 am

He hadn't known what to expect, and it certainly wasn't what did happen as the materia's pulse melded into his warm and he could feel it reach to him and become a part of him. Knees bent and suddenly it felt like he was thrown into the air. Eyes snapped open and his heart pounded.

It was the same thing hat had happened when Zack had grabbed him, right before he gave him the materia. The staff was snapped downwards in order to break his fall as he hit hard. The end of the staff struck the table and it cracked under the pressure, his heart pounding as he landed hard, relieved once his feet were on the ground again. Denzel was breathing hard as he stared down at the weapon in his shaky hands, having barely kept hold of the materia.

Lips were parted slightly as each breath was drawn in deeply.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:28 am

"Ummmm.... that's good." Zack rubbed behind his head.
He had moved the table a few meters away given that jump was normally straight up then down.
"Next time we'll work on the aiming part."
He walked up to Denzel. "For tonight sleep with both the materia under your pillow. It should help you bond with them more."
He patted Denzel on the shoulder. "But that's how you activate materia. You nailed it and faster than I did."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 am

Denzel blinked for a moment, his arms sore from the impact. "Okay," he said as he gave a nod and the stared down at the holes in his staff. The jump materia slid easily in like the cure one had and he looked over, wondering what was next. Hurrying over to him he looked up at Zack.

"What's next?"

Cloud had told him to listen and learn and that was exactly what he wanted to do. Zack said he would teach him and he was more than happy to learn everything he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V    Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V   - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC V
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next