FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 am

Yazoo had also woken at the sound of the footsteps in the hall, and Zack yelling before that. His hand reached under his pillow, wrapping fingers around the handle of his gun as Genesis burst into the room and grabbed Seph.

He was up in a split second, gun barrel pressed against the back of Gen's head. "You're a fool for not looking, first." He hissed coldly, eyes narrowed dangerously in a way that was so very Seph-like it was almost scary.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:39 am

A sigh escaped in response to that. "Genesis... I am infected with Jenova's taint, just as before," slowly he turned back towards him and lifted up the belts and replaced them across his chest. "It is passed by touch, and now you are as infected as well."

Sephiroth turned away, his gaze locked towards the window. "Yazoo, release him. He is a fool however he is harmless."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 am

Genesis face palmed. "Shit. Shit. Shit." He muttered. "That's the last thing I need to start acting like a crazy lunatic like you!" He said pointing at Sephiroth. He looked back at Yazoo. "Now, Seph dear, would you mind explaining to me what exactly has been going on since I've been in Nibelheim?"
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:53 am

Yazoo frowned but obeyed his brother's orders. "Very well, as you wish." He pressed the barrel against Genesis' head a little harder in warning before lower it and clicking the safety back on. He stepped back over to his bed and watched them silently as he gathered his clothes, dressing again for the day.

((not feeling well today, sore and sickly, sorry for lack of bigger posts for awhile))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 am

Listening to Zack, he holds Denzel closer, berating himself for not being there to help his friends.

Looking at Zack, " Tell me what happened, from the beginning, and by that i mean howyouand Yuffie became infected.

Gripping the hilt of his Fusion Sword he wiats fornZack's reply So deepground might have Wiess, or hecouls be roamning free, we need to rectify that situation immediatly. So Jenova found a way to infect us with her cells again ……… who all is infected besides Zack, Denzel, and Yuffie, am I. Damn i knew i should have gotten there sooner.

Looking down at Denzel, " Dont worry, Hojo is going to get whats coming to him. No one messes with my family, or my friends.

Last edited by Cloud on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:06 am

Sephiroth gave a brief nod in response as he reached down and lifted his jacket, replacing it, followed by his boots and gloves. "Since you have departed we have met with others within the WRO. I was sent along with Zack to collect Weiss of Deepground who has since disappeared and we are here to locate the Deepground base," he turned back towards Genesis.

"It perhaps would have been wiser if you had stayed in Nibelheim. It certainly would have been safer," her turned back towards Genesis for a passing moment. "We're leaving, now," Sephiroth said as he walked past him, towards the door."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:11 am

Tseng continued his search for the intruder as he made his way to the roof. As he climbed the steps to one of the upper level floors he frowned, hearing some strange noises from beyond the door to the level, raising his gun he stepped towards the door and leant against it, listening carefully. He couldn't make out the sounds he was hearing, there was definitely multiple voices though. Very strange.. he thought as he pushed the door open a crack.. what the?! He stepped back sharply and made sure the door was locked before pulling out his PHS and dialling Rufus' office.

"Sir, we have a serious infection problem on the 15 floor. We need to quarantine it and possibly all floors above it."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 am

Denzel clung tightly to him and rested his head against Cloud's lower chest. He closed his eyes, relieved that Cloud was there, able to hold him. No matter how strong he got Denzel knew that this would be the place where he always felt the safest. Deep down though he was still afraid that Cloud would be hurt because of him, like Mrs. Ruvi and Mr. Gaskin, and that fear nearly paralyzed him.

Finally Denzel looked up from within Cloud's arms and smiled. "Zack's been teaching me to fight."

He rested his cheek against Cloud and felt the fabric of his clothing against his skin. He had never thought he would have been as happy to see Cloud as he had been when Yazoo had taken him but he was... It didn't matter that he was heading into his teen years and the he should be able to be on his own without clinging to Cloud. Cloud made him feel safe, something he was desperate for after the time experimented on by Hojo.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:07 pm

"Seph! Wait!" Genesis called to him. "I'm going with you, you and --- um, mini Seph over there." Genesis said pointing to Yazoo. "Seph, I'm strong, you know I can help you."

This could be Genesis' time to redeem himself and he'd do it no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:31 pm

He turned back towards him as Genesis called out. Genesis was certainly right about him being strong and they could use the help however there was still a great risk. Though it was not greater than leaving Genesis there to become Jenova's next claim. He had never heard her whisper in his mind, he couldn't possibly know the pain that would accompany it.

"Very well," Sephiroth finally said with a nod as he stepped out into the hallway and silently walked towards the steps. Yet another of his friends was cursed to his fate, just like Zack. Perhaps redemption was hopeless.

Even if he tried others fell. Perhaps that was the only way he could be redeemed, if he sacrificed others to save himself.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Zack looked to Denzel, he felt partly responsible for Denzel being infected.

"Before we met up at the WRO, we were in Midgar in the ShinRa building. Jenova was there. I tried to distract Jenova so Yuffie could escape. But Yuffie saved me. We escaped to the WRO." He explained. "Meet up with you. I didn't know I was infected at that stage, and I didn't know I had infected Yuffie. I certainly wasn't expecting to infect Seph either."

"As for how the infection is spread..." Zack blinked seeing Denzel hugging Cloud when he clicked suddenly.
Zack suddenly slapped his forehead.
"ARGH DAMNIT! I'M SO STUPID!" He spun round several times. "I touched them Cloud. My bare hand against their skin."
Zack dropped to his knees and he thumped the side of his head several more times.
"Dumb dumb dumb dumb!"
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Rufus had the phone to his ear and he stood up. There was an infection outbreak in the WRO?
"Understood I'll see what troops Reeve have to spare I'll be sending back up.
"Do not approach them. If they try to pass beyond you. Shoot to kill and that is an order. We don't have a cure for this yet. Survival comes first." Rufus hung up the phone before he dialed through to Reno.
"Reno get to level fifteen. We have an outbreak. I'll be joining you and Tseng shortly." He ended the call.

Rufus picked up his shotgun from it's perch against the wall and then he armed himself with several more guns and ammo. Rufus looked to Dark Nation.
"Stay guard here." He pointed.
Rufus shut the door before he ran down the hall to alert security. They were looking for the missing file not an infection.
Rufus was kind of glad that it was discovered now though.
Better sooner than later.

Kicking open the door to security he stopped seeing the empty room and looked to the screens, he could see three different levels of infected the guard had obviously seen it too and left to check.
"Reeve why do you hire complete idiots?" He pushed the alert button for those three levels and set the automatic announcement for levels fourteen and above to be evacuated.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Reno managed to drag the phone from his pocket with a yawn, stifling it just in time to mutter "Yes sir" and get his orders. He downed the mug of coffee left in front of him and grabbed a slice of toast as he headed for the 15th floor.

Eventually he stepped next to Tseng, his hand lightly brushing his back as he looked to the door. "Sounds like you stumbled onto a bundle of fun, yo," he chuckled softly, making light of the situation to try and relax them both. "Pretty glad you decided to take this half - not a fan of infectious zombies... I mean, they are like the others right? Horror movie rejects?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:00 pm

I knew there was something wrong when i saw Tifa walking towards Midgar. Damn it if we hadn't gotten side tracked. So it spreads by touch …… Gently rubbing Denzels head, he listens to Zacks story.

" So besides you, Yuffie, and Denzel, you said Sephiroth in now infected …… YOU INFECTED SEPHIROTH! AND YOU'VE BEEN TELLING ME HE'S SAFE!!!!! ………… breathing deeply to regain his calm ……" Ok. You said it spreads by contact correct? ………………… Then we can assume that i have become infected due to my contact with Denzel. ………… How long befor it takes effect? ………… and what are the normal side effects? ……… Are there ny other suprises i need to kxnow about? ………… Because if so i need to know now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Zack cringed when Cloud yelled at him and he ducked hands over his head.
"I'm sorry Cloud. Seph... he's Seph ya know. He hasn't changed from the Seph I grew up round. Denzel hasn't had much contact with him. I separated us. Seph and Yazoo crashed in one room and I made sure to keep Denzel with me."

Zack opened one eye and looked at Cloud. "Um... the infection side effects... I got was hearing Jenova's voice and these..." He let the wings shoot out of his back as he stood up looking to the side. "Apart from that I'm still me. Just with an extra voice in my head."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:35 pm

It took everything in him not to cringe at Cloud's sudden anger. Denzel was pretty sure he had never seen Cloud this angry before and though he knew he wasn't angry at him it placed in him a sudden worry. He didn't know the entire story, but he knew that Sephiroth had hurt Cloud before and that was all that matterd. He hated anyone who could or would hurt Cloud.

As Cloud and Zack talked realization dawned on Denzel and he was torn between clinging tighter to Cloud and running away. Finally he pulled enough away to look at Zack, sudden fear striking him. "I infected Cloud?"

He wanted the answer to be no, prayed for it. If Cloud was sick because of him... He wanted so hard to become strong to keep everyone safe but nothing could stop it. He made Cloud sick, and now he was going to be hurt because of him. Denzel shut his eyes and searched for Cloud's reassuring warmth again. He didn't care the he was thirteen and he needed to stop acting like a little kid, he didn't care what he looked like when he clung so tightly to Cloud.

He just wanted it all to go away, to wake up in his bed in Seventh Heaven and realize it was all a bad dream that he could rush to Tifa or Cloud and they could assure him that everything was fine. But when he did open his eyes he was still in Junon, he knew Zack was still there behind him, and he had still hurt Cloud. Holding to him he buried his face back into Cloud's shirt and tried to will away the pain.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:29 pm

A smile appeared across Genesis' face when he hears Sephiroth finally agree to let him help. Sephiroth was strong obviously still stronger than Genesis but he could plainly see that his old friend and the silver haired brat needed help. That and he had to do whatever he could to get the redemption that he quested for. Still Jenova taking over him... it terrified him, to know that he himself would be suffering from the same thing Sephiroth suffered from.

"Good," Genesis said with a grin as he followed Sephiroth down the hallway and tarried down the stairs. He know Sephiroth wanted the same thing as he did, he wanted redemption.

He would get no matter what he had to obtain to receive his true goal.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:00 am

Sephiroth said nothing more to Genesis, just stopped short of the doorway. He knew that this particular reunion would be present however that eased nothing.

"Cloud."

He said nothing more as he walked past them and leaned against the wall, a short distance from them. He would be there to aid in the battle but there was no reason to be any more than that.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:18 am

Genesis glanced between Sephiroth and Yazoo. There in front of them stood Cloud Strife. Genesis wasn't quite sure if the relationship between Sephiroth and Cloud hadn't gotten any better since he had seen them both, but he guessed from the way that Sephiroth stood staring at him that it hadn't gotten much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:40 am

Looking down at Denzel, " Dont worry about it, I'll be fine." Smiling slightly he rubs his head. Looking back to Zack, "Sephiroth and Yazoo, …………… well at least we can keep an eye on them, … or stop them if need be. Directing the last comment at Sephiroth as he enters the room. " Sephiroth……" Watching Yazoo and Genisis eter the room he takes a deep breath befor asking his next quetion. " Now that everyone is here, besides Zack, Sephiroth, Denzel, and myself, are either of you infected as well?" Looseninghis grip on his sword, he asks Zack another question. " You mentioned you could mentally contact Yuffie, does this include Jenova as well? And about the infection, how long befor it emerges?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 am

Zack let out a breath. "My infection was instant. The minute Jenova-" He stopped looking to his wrist and he rubbed it subconsciously. "Yuffie's was delayed because she touched me. I don't think hers showed till we were at the WRO."
Zack looked to Denzel. "Denzel was infected by the time we got to Mideel, that was Hojo's tampering. You're strong Cloud it might take a bit longer than the rest." He sighed. "I'm sorry... this is really my fault I should of just let Jenova finish what she started I should heve made sure Yuffie escaped then none of you would have to go through this."

Zack wondered if after this, if he should go to Jenova personally and forfeit himself.
Just so they could all could be released from her infection. He wondered if it would work like that.
Him for the rest of their freedom. That or perhaps Life, if he ever showed up again could counteract the infection.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:21 am

Rufus made it to level fifteen to see Tseng and Reno both there and okay.
The door where the infected were was shut but Rufus could hear the noise behind it.
The door rattled as the infected pressed against it, obviously trying to work out how to open the door.
He heard Reno's horror movie comment. Rufus had to mentally agree. But did not verbalize it.

"I have placed all levels from the floor below up under quarantine." He stated. "We need to take out this infection before it spreads."
Rufus pulled out his shotgun, he tossed extra ammo to Reno and Tseng.
"Do what you have to. Just don't let them infect you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:37 am

" It's no ones fault, had you let Jenova finish what she started, you would've ended up his replacement." Jerkindg his head in Sephiroths direction. " Jenova is trying to build an army, an army needs soilders, you would have been the first, but most definately not the last, if anything by getting away, you limited her control over you."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:44 am

Reno caught the ammo with a curt nod, shoving it in his pocket and flicking the safety off of his gun. He eyed Rufus' shotgun with a mental grumble that he wished that the boss had thought to bring them for the two TURKs.

"Sir, if you open the door then Tseng and I can handle the first wave," he suggested, his gaze going back to the rattling door. "If we stand our ground here then they have to funnel through the door, making it easier to pick them off."

It was odd for Reno to take the lead when usually he would step back and let Tseng rightfully take his rightful role. However, in this instance he was the person who loved horror movies and playing zombie video games - he knew that that the usual TURK tactics would work, but at the same time he knew how to clear a video game level in half the expected time.

He wanted this done, and done now.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:52 am

"Both of them are as well," Sephiroth said as he jerked his head towards Genesis and Yazoo and then his eyes landed on Zack. Given the words he could only mean that Cloud was infected as well. Discomfort settled within him, unease as their chances seemed to decrease with each passing moment.

"Zack, though I shall likely never say it again he is correct. Had you allowed Jenova to do as she would you would have become our enemy. It is better this way."

He could still feel her pressing in his mind, however for now he could hold it where it was. It was nothing compared to Nibelheim, her whispers consuming him, giving him a purpose. Eyes shut as his gaze turned away from them, there was no reason to press any more conversation than need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next