A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Denzel's smile broadened as he nodded and moved faster, racing after Yuffie. After what Hojo had done the idea of tests nagged at his mind, but also having no idea of what Hojo had really done to him. Some he remembered, other parts he didn't, in fact it was all a big blur.

Quickly he moved after Yuffie, concentrating on that as the ground beneath him changed. Soon they would probably get to the headquarters, and then he would have to follow Cloud's orders. Briefly he wondered if Tifa and Marlene were alright. He hadn't seen Marlene since he left Seventh Heaven, and it had been days without any contact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:54 pm

I looked behind me and saw Zack and Denzel chasing after me and increased my speed... But then slowed down. I was starting to feel sick and queezy, as if I was about to throw up. Damn it, my air sickness tablets was starting to wear off! Fumbling in my in my pockets for another, I grimaced when I couldn't find any. "Not good." I muttered as I slowed even more, trying to prolong my lunch's return. The next 10-20 minutes, until we landed, was going to be hell.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Denzel caught up and gave Yuffie a quizical look for a moment. He was wondering a bit why she had slowed down when she was the one that challenged them to a race. "What's going on?" He finally asked as he paused, keeping pace with her.

He watched Yuffie curiously as his gaze watched the ground, trying to figure out where he was. He blinked for a moment as he glanced around. He had no idea where the WRO headquarters were, much less where much was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:30 pm

"My air sickness is starting to kick in again." I answered Denzel, placing hands on my stomach as the sick feeling grew. "I've run out of tablets too." Why did I have to run out of tablets?! They were life savers! At least I could get some more when we got back to HQ, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Tifa could finally see the WRO in front of her. She sighed and entered
in the front doors. It had been a long trek back. She shifted Marlene round into her arms.
She'd headed back to the bar to check on Denzel and found the place all closed up.

After searching inside, and finding Marlene there alone, with no sign of Denzel,
she decided to take the girl back to WRO and see what everyone else had found.

Marlene had begun moaning around halfway back and eventually Tifa picked the
girl up and gave her a piggy back, after ten minutes Marlene had fallen asleep.

Tifa glanced around the lobby of the WRO, and then headed down the corridor towards
the room she had slept in before leaving to check the bar. She entered the room and
placed Marlene on the bed, sighing with relief and rolling her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Zack flew just behind them and he caught up to Denzel with ease gliding underneath the teen and motioned ahead.
"Okay you see that line of mountains. That's the wastelands. Soooooo head in that direction the WRO is tall enough to spot We shouldn't be going beyong those mountain... But if you spot a house before the WRO then somehow we've passed it."
Zack reached into his pocket and pulled out some ginger tablets.
"Yuffie try these they say ginger helps ease the stomach of nausea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 pm

"Thanks." I took the tablets from Zack and swallowed then without water or anything. After a little while the tablets started to kick in and I smiled a little before handing the tablets back to Zack. "Thanks buddy, the tablets are really helping."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Genesis raised an eyebrow at Sephiroth, he understood that his old friend was in a bad mood, wasn't much he was really going to be able to do except for let Sephiroth use him as some sort of punching bag as he usually got stuck doing. "Seph, just go and eat something, now. We're going to need you at full strength when we arrive at the WRO."

Sephiroth wasn't the only one without patience. Genesis himself was tired and annoyed, not to mention he had not eaten since he was on the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Zack smiled at Yuffie.
"Not a problem. I forgot I had them. It's a habit from back in the old days. There was this one time Cloud got sick over my favorite pair of pants. He never traveled well. My ma told me ginger helps so after that I carried it round with me, not for myself but for a just in case scenario."

Just as he finished talking he motioned.
"And there we go people the WRO!" Zack motioned to the building.

[and I'm out for the day people... I'll be back in about 11 hours time max! ><]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Exitingnthe elevetor he heads for Rufus's office. Nocking twice he waits to be called in.

"Rufus … noding his head and motioning towards a chair asking to sit.

Taking hisnseatnat the others nod, he settlee himself and prepares for business.

"So down to business. Im here for several reasons, the first is to see if evertthing is to tour liking, and if the men you have here are happy with the accomadations as well? ……… The second in that im being flooded with noise complaints. Which for me is quite a concern, seein as the floors are sound proof."

"my last order of business, involves your men and contact with the infection. While there have been no reported contact, or outbreaks, besides the floors above 14, i request than any future employees that become infected be moved to the 13th floor. I am allocating that floor to Cloud and all of that group, infected or not, ill leave it to them to set up lodgings. This is my only stipulation, and its non-negotiable. If any of your men become infected, they must be imediately movednto the 13th floor.
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:08 am

Cid took the tea that Cloud made him with a growl. Sipping he nodded, not the best, but it was acceptable, and it was meant as an apology. Cid sighed as he tool the captain's position in front of the steering wheel. Opening up the intercom to the rest of the airship his voice coming though speakers, "Al'ite everyone sit down and hold on. Takin' the $@*% off now n' I dun wanna hear no *&#$^!' complaints about my flyin'!!"

Cid closed the speakers, drained his tea and smirked. Turning on his latest baby he let her warm up. Feeling the vibration under his feet and caressing the steering wheel as if it was his lovers body. having that moment before he pulled them up and shot off.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:20 am

Loz looked around the airship, but they had mother's blessing now, why could he not just fly there? Loz would even carry Yazoo if he got tired. but no, it seems they had to ride along with this group in this place. He could not help the sneer that was on his face at the idea of sharing common rooms with some of these guys.

Loz looked at Yazoo then to the man who seemed to have done something to big brother, "Don't know, does he matter?" Loz did not think the man did.

"Common lets get rooms," Loz muttered so only his brothers could hear, "as far away from that stupid Cloud as possible..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:30 am

Tseng took Reno's jacket without commenting on Reno's little quip against him. He sighed softly as he watched the red head take off after Dark Nation. He'd done that before, run around like a made thing with the hound.. and sometimes he still did, but they had come to an understand that when Tseng didn't want to run there was no way Dark was going to make him, so the hound just settled for playing fetch with a ball or stick or whatever Tseng could find to throw.

He just sat there quietly, watching Reno and judging when he'd start running out of stamina to keep up with Dark Nation, knowing the hound would out run Reno easily. It was a never ending ball of energy sometimes, which was useful in protecting Rufus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:46 am

Yazoo looked Cid over once more with a coy little smile. "I don't know, maybe he does." He shrugged and followed after Loz, running a hand through his hair with a sigh. "I wonder if he's a good pilot. I wouldn't want to crash." He chuckled softly as they left the cockpit together to hunt for rooms of their own.. and maybe food, food would be nice. That and get some actual clothes for his big brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:54 am

Stretching as he stands up, "Well,Cid, im going to get some food, havent ate since WRO, and im starving. But i promise you'll be caught upnat WRO HQ? We all will."

Heading back to the kitchen he overhears Loz and Yazoo, "Dont let Cid hear you, i wasnt joking about him kicking off his ship, wings or no, mid air drops are not fun."

Heading into the kitchen he grabs a plate and heads for the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:03 am

Denzel was more than glad once his feet hit the concrete before the WRO building. He stepped in and gave a tired sigh, glad to be finally there. The building was big, and people seemed to be everywhere, rushing around. Right at that moment though he really wanted to wash the stink of blood from him. With the heightened senses it twisted his stomach as much as the filth that stuck to his close from the ShinRa building did.

Finally he turned back towards Zack and Yuffie. "Can we get new clothes somewhere?"

Then he remembered Zack's promise about Materia. He couldn't wait to get more and to learn how to use it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:53 am

Reno paused for breath, his hands on his hips as he watched Dark Nation move to run laps around him until the TURK was ready to play again. He didn't want to admit to Tseng that a few old injuries had been playing up the last couple of days, and he couldn't admit it if he wanted to keep working. He rolled his left shoulder with a sigh, wishing it would stop aching; even though the pain was more in his shoulder blade he still equated it to the several bullets let loose into his shoulder during the Sector 7 incident.

The file that they had gotten back from the DeepGround zombie had shaken him more than he wanted to admit. Taking Dark Nation out was as much about forgetting the lives he had sacrificed for ShinRa as it was about wearing the hound out.

He took a deep breath and eyed the creature, bolting after him again. "I'll get you one day," he yelled to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:47 am

Tseng waited for just the right moment and watched Reno stop, he then took off his jacket and tie and quickly snuck up behind him. The second Reno started moving after Dark Nation again, Tseng pounced and tackled Reno to the ground with a smirk. "Still too slow." He purred evilly and took off, chasing after the hound at a fast pace, his hair flowing freely behind him as he darted back and forth with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:05 am

Reno landed heavily, temporarily winded as he watched Tseng streak after Nark Nation. He managed a wheezing laugh as he rolled onto his back, catching his breath before sitting up to watch the pair. He couldn't help but smile as he watched the Director playing out an elaborate dance with the guard hound.

"You know, you should never take a friend from behind without warning," he called to him with a laugh, laying back in the dust again. "You're just lucky I like you enough to let you get away with it!"

He closed his eyes, allowing himself a few moments basking in the sun... a few very short moments which were ended by Dark Nation pouncing on his stomach and sitting on this legs, dropping the sopping wet tennis ball on Reno's chest.

"So glad... I never... wanted kids..." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:49 am

Sephiroth walked past Vincent without a word to the other and stepped into the kitchen. Long ago simple things such as eating had been meaningless, supported by Jenova's strength he would never be bothered with anything as meaningless as hunger or thirst, even sleep, but he was not under Jenova's hold any longer. Food was gathered in silence and finally as soon as Cloud entered his gaze flickered up.

They had all survived, for now at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:59 am

Tseng shook his head in amusement at Reno. "I believe Dark Nation is trying to tell you to stop being lazy and play with him." He called out from where he stood, choosing to ignore the 'from behind' comment for now. Oh I'd take you from behind, Reno. You weren't such an idiot and could see how I felt about you. He thought with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:09 am

"If I throw that ball I lose mine," Reno grumbled, trying to sit up. "Got off me, you great lummox!"

Dark Nation gave a soft whine and very carefully moved off of Reno's lap, sitting next to him and nudging his hand lightly with his nose. "It's all right," Reno sighed, tone more soothing, reaching up and stroking his muzzle lightly. "You just forget that because Rufus chopped your off it doesn't mean he chopped ours off too."

It took some effort but he got to his feet, tossing the ball and watching the hound chase after it as he stood beside Tseng, his hand lightly resting on the small of his back. He leant in and kissed his cheek lightly with a smile.

"Race you to the rocks - first person there gets the last of the coffee cake. You know, the one with the chocolate cream and cherries on top? I checked earlier - there is only one slice left... and I'm not going to give it up without a fight."

He grinned and raised an eyebrow. "You game?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:20 am

Tseng watched Dark Nation take off again and blinked when Reno kissed his cheek. He didn't hear Reno's words..... he slowly lifted a hand to his cheek. Why did he...? Does he know? Does he.... no he wouldn't feel the same. He thought, dropping his hand again as he took off after the hound without a word to Reno, chasing Dark Nation around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 am

Reno watched him dart after Dark Nation, chuckling softly - Tseng clearly hadn't heard a word he'd just said. "You know, you're damn cute when you're flustered," he yelled after him, going back towards their dropped jackets, double checking the pockets for the key cards, and once satisfied setting off after the pair again, cutting DN off and sending him back towards Tseng.

It amused him that Tseng, the man who knows what you're thinking before you even knew you were thinking it... couldn't tell that the feelings were most definitely reciprocated - or that the only reason Reno would never make a real first move is because Tseng would likely deny there being anything between them to his last breath.

... I must be relaxed, I'm thinking about this again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Rufus steepled his fingers together, before leaning back in the chair to look at Reeve.
"Noise complaints already?" He seemed amused. "We have been fairly well behaved I believe. Perhaps you are thinking of the residents on floor fourteen and above that we so kindly disposed of for you."

Of course there were a few stragglers that probably survived that they would have to get Cloud to take care of. There was no way Rufus was endangering Tseng and Reno again so soon.
"If I find out any of them are indeed infected I will send them up to the floor above. If there is room to breath without conflict." He stated.

Rufus nodded to Reeve standing up and walking the former director of city planning to the door.
"Now if you excuse me, I have some private business matters to attend to. I believe you should be preparing for the return of Cloud and the others from their missions."

He didn't mean to shut Reeve out but the file had to be destroyed as soon as possible. Which meant he had to get a chance to finish reading it first.
Hopefully now he could get that time to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20