A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:55 am

Zack laughed a little. "Did you just agree with Cloud Seph?" He walked up to Cloud ruffling up the spikes. "Thanks spiky." He looked to Seph. "It started with me, so let me take some of the blame. At least. But for now..."

He looked to Genesis and Yazoo. "At least we have extra help in this mission. I want to find out whose controlling DeepGround behind Weiss and Nero's back. So you lot ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:59 am

Genesis could almost beginning to feel Jenova entering his brain, it was something that terrified him. How could you be such an idiot? He sighed and looked down in shame when Sephiroth pointed that he was also infected.

"I'm sorry, Seph, I didn't know. I mean no one bothered explaining anything to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:01 am

Rufus moved up to the door and he looked at Reno knowing this was the red head's specialty.
The amount of times he caught Reno on duty playing his horror games.
"Extra ammo and weapons are in the stair well behind us."
Rufus nodded at Tseng then to Reno. "On the count of three."

"One..."

Rufus took in a deep breath as he grabbed the door handle.

"Two..."

He turned the handle slowly feeling the vast bumps against the door, hearing the moans of the infected on the other side.

"Lets make this quick. I don't want either of you getting infected." He reminded the two of them.
He wouldn't verbalize it but Tseng, Reno, Rude, Elena they were like family to him.
If anything happened to any of them there would be hell to pay.

"Three..."

Rufus yanked the door open letting the first lot of infect fall through the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:06 am

He wanted to push away the feelings that it was his fault. He had just made Cloud sick. Now Cloud would be in trouble too and just like with Mrs. Ruvi and Mr. Gaskin it was his fault. Cloud just tried to protect him. No matter what he said Denzel couldn't hide the feelings that welled up inside of him.

"It was overnight... I think," he tried to remember, tried to piece together the events when Hojo had him. Everything seemed to blend together.

Denzel turned slightly in Cloud's arms as soon as Zack asked if they were ready. "Can I help too? You said I could if Cloud said yes..." Turning his eyes turned up towards Cloud again. "Please Cloud? Zack got me a weapon, and he said I was pretty strong too."

He didn't want to stay in the inn while everyone else was out there fighting. He knew he could help, and Zack trained him a little. Everything in him wanted to fight, become stronger, and there was that part inside of him, the urge to hunt and kill that had appeared with what Hojo did. It disappeared for the longest time and seemed to subside while practicing with Zack or now in Cloud's arms, but it was still there and it scared him.

Last edited by Denzel on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:16 am

Casting a glance in Sephiroths direction, he shakes his head ………… later………… he looks at Zack. " You never did answer adbout the mental communication, does it work both ways?"

Lookingndown to Denzel, " As much as i would like to say no, i may have no choice in this. With you being infected, plus whatever else Hojo did, i want you as close to me as possible. Just dont be to excited about fighting, this isnt a game, if you lose thats it, there is no comiing back."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:34 am

Zack thought about it. "I don't know how it works. I just asked Jenova if I could talk to Yuffie like how she does to me. She said I could. So I tried it. It was Jenova who told me to go get Yuffie too, obvious she didn't like the idea of Hojo messing with her."

Zack looked to Denzel and smiled. "The best thing about this mental communication thing is... we can totally cut down the cost of our phone bills!" He patted Denzel on the head. "Plus I'm sure now in future you'll be able to hear if Denzel needs help and vice versa."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:00 am

Denzel's eyes brightened at that. "Really? I promise I'll be careful!"

He gave Cloud a tight hug, arms wrapped as far around him as they could reach as he pressed his face back against his lower chest. This was what he wanted, to fight beside Cloud and become stronger. It was all he could hope for deep done. And if he was there he could try his hardest to make sure Cloud didn't get hurt because of him.

"Thank you," he murmured against Cloud's shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:15 am

Hugging Denzel lightly, he looks around at the others. " Is everyone geared up? We should get going soon."

Looking back down at Denzel, we'll se if your thanking me by the time this is over .... he shakes his head and seperates himselfnfrom Denzel, " Time to get ready."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 am

Denzel looked up as he felt the strong arms hold him and release him. Taking a step back he leaned down and picked up the staff he hadn't realized he had dropped. The wood had grown familiar during the training with Zack, comfortable in his hands, and now he finally had a chance to fight.

"I'm ready Cloud!" Denzel said as he hurried over to his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:32 am

There was a nod as Sephiroth pushed himself away from the wall. "Genesis, Yazoo," he said as he turned and motioned towards both of them as he stepped over towards Zack. While it would be easier that they did not need to avoid touch the fact that Jenova had gained hold on so many. Her power was growing and she was always there, always pressing.

He could not surrender to her again, not ever again. This was his only chance for redemption within this world, to repay it for what he had done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:38 am

Zack nodded he saw Seph move that was enough of a signal for him to move.
"Okay well we think the base is the old ShinRa base it is the only place big enough to accommodate them."
He jumped up and down for a moment before falling into do several squats.
"Right lets go!" He announced before running down the street towards the base.
The others would follow he knew that but it was best he was cannon fodder in case they had guards.
They had to make sure Denzel would be alright.

The ShinRa base looked empty as Zack stopped outside.
He raised a brow there wasn't a single guard outside.
Moving up to the building he peered round the corner and saw the guard taking a nap and rolled his eyes.
He jogged back to the others.
"Okay guard is sleeping we can probably sneak inside."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 am

Sephiroth stepped forward and his gaze locked on the sleeping guard before them. "Pitiful what they claim as a guard," he said as he stepped forward and glanced back at Zack. He said nothing more as Masamune appeared in his hand and he stepped past the guard. There could only be hope that this would not be a waste of their time, time that needed to be spent focusing are far more important things.

They could not be focused on now, but soon, soon they would be, and he refused to become Jenova's pawn again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Following Zack and Sephiroth, he turns rto Denzel " Stay close, keep you eyes open, and your mouth shut. If i say run you run. Understood." Motioning for him to follow he heads deeper into the base.

Flexing his shoulder, a sharp pain ripples across his back.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Denzel nodded his head and his hands remained tight around the staff. He followed closely behind Cloud, moving as quietly as he could. He looked over at the sleeping guard and blinked for a minute before hurrying back towards him. He didn't say a word, didn't even dare to breathe any louder than absolutely necessary. Once past the guard he eased his breathing a little and continued to walk in silence.

Eyes flickered around as he watched closely, looking for any sign of movement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Zack was walking beside Sephiroth he glanced back at Cloud and Denzel in the middle of the group, Genesis and Yazoo taking up the rear of the group.

This was going to get complicated if they were spotted it was a big infiltration group.

"Hey Seph should we split up in case we're spotted?" Zack asked in a whisper.
He peered round a corner to see an empty room with just some busted televisions inside against the wall. Looked like a former security office.
Zack had a bad feeling inside he couldn't place why it was just growing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Catching up to Sepiroth and Zack, he looks into the room. Turning around he collapses against the wall grabing his shoulder in pain,
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 pm

"Cloud!"
Zack was by his friend's side quickly.
"That was fast..." he whispered. He reached into his belt pulling out a potion.
He poured it on Cloud's back on where he was sure the wings would emerge.
he gave Seph a look to make sure no one stumbled upon them while Cloud's welcoming gift began.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 pm

There was no other explanation that was needed. Sephiroth stepped forward, Masamune held at guard. If there was any attack he would handle it himself, and with the commotion that had occurred there was too great a chance that there would be a fight.

"Zack, do as you must. WE will not have much time if they are here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:25 pm

"Cloud!"

Panic tore through Denzel's heart as he ran over to him as quickly as he could. Collapsing to his knees he stared at him, the guilt suddenly eating away. Cloud was hurt and it was his fault. He wanted to run far away where he couldn't hurt Cloud any more. It was his fault, he had done this, the one thing he never wanted to do. Just like Mrs. Ruvi and Mr. Gaskin and Rix he had hurt Cloud now.

Denzel dropped his head and his hands tightened around his staff.

If he was never rescued he would've never hurt Cloud. Again people were hurt for him. He hated it. Denzel just wanted it to stop, he'd do anything to stop it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Taking a ragged braeth as the pain subsides for the moment, " I guess screaming in agony is out of the question." Sliding to the floor, he motions for Denzel to come closer. " This will hopefully b ethe last time i ever say this but stick closee to Sephiroth for the moment. Same rules apply."

Finishing just as another wav eof pain shoots through his back, he lets out a uncontrollable scream of pain
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Zack cringed at the scream he had probably made the same one himself when his wings first emerged.
He could still remember Jenova just watching and him yelling at Yuffie to run. It was a while ago now wasn't it? A week perhaps or so.

Zack grabbed Cloud pulling him to him to hold him through the next part. That would be the part that hurt.
He could hear the footsteps down the hall.

It didn't sound like one or two Deep Ground Soldiers either, it sounded like it was going to be in the hundreds.
"Here they come..." Zack whispered.
He rubbed Cloud on the lower back hoping he could ease the pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Denzel gave Cloud a worried look and then nodded as he stood up and ran towards where the tall man stood. He swallowed hard and then reached out with one shaky hand to get the man's attention.

"Cloud said to stay by you."

At the sounds of the screams Denzel wanted to run back to Cloud. He remembered the pain, the bones breaking and shoulders ripped loose from the sockets, the binds trying to keep him down. He knew the type of pain Cloud was in, had felt it himself. His own screams of pain at the breaking of skin. As he heard the footsteps Denzel jerked his head up and moved his hands to the places Zack showed him. He tried to remember everything Zack taught him, he knew he had to.

Denzel turned and looked back towards Cloud for a moment and then stared down.

"I have to do this."

He needed to be brave, needed to fight. He needed to protect Cloud. Taking a step forward Denzel took a deep breath even though nothing would calm his pounding heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Screaming louder as pressure starts to build in his back. He hunchesnover as his skin begins to tear.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Zack couldn't bare the screams he had thought Cloud's scream over his death was bad, this was worse and it torn at him.
He looked to the side seeing the Soldier's in the hall coming towards them guns, swords and several other weapons drawn.

Denzel had the staff out and Zack knew with Seph near him the kid would be fine. Hell even having Genesis close would help them.
When Cloud was back on his feet he could jump in with his friend. The base wouldn't know what hit it.
But until then Zack would not leave Cloud alone to go through this.

Zack could see the back of Cloud's shirt moving like something was trying to break through and handed Cloud what was left of the potion.
"Drink it Cloud we're gunna need you at full strength very soon."

"GET 'EM!"
Zack heard the shout and the footsteps of the army charging them.
He pushed the potion to Cloud's hand and pulled out the master Curaga ready to get Cloud back on his feet as soon as he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Sephiroth glanced down at the boy and gave the briefest of nods as he focused on the fight ahead. This was his life, battle, what he had been created to do. "Stay close and prepare for battle," he said as he took a step away from the boy to allow himself room to fight properly. Masamune was brought up and he glanced towards Yazoo and Genesis.

"Prepare for a battle, give yourself plenty of room as to not harm anyone."

He wasn't quite sure of what Cloud was thinking, sending the boy to him however it was something he would handle. As he saw the first line he moved forward, Masamune slicing across bodies. He would not allow harm to come to any of them if that was what was needed for his redemption.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next