FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:32 am

Denzel dropped down in a crouch against as the bullets came rather close to him. "Yuffie! Be careful with that!"

He did not want to be hit by the Deepground soldiers, much less by Yuffie and moved forward he gave a wary look down the steps. There was no way he was going to be able to get behind them so that just meant he was stuck up from trying not to get hit.

Another man fell from the stairway, blood escaping from him as the staff caught another, all his strength thrown into the attacks. He was getting tired but it didn't matter, he had to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 am

"Mother isn't on the roof," Kadaj muttered with a look of disdain. He hadn't understood the feelings he had been getting when he was near Rufus the previous time, but now he knew what it felt like to near Her - to become one with Her. "Some son you are..."

He continued up the stairs a little faster. "No, our sister is there... and two of our brothers. It also seems like a number of DeepGround are there too." His hand immediately flitted to the hilt of Souba, eyes on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:41 am

Genesis paused when suddenly he felt this severe pain running through his entire body, suddenly a thick black wing burst through the back of his shoulder, sending Genesis deep into enthralling pain. "Dammit!" He yelled clutching at his shoulder. This was the last thing that he really needed at this point.

He winced in pain. "Fucking hell... brother, we just need to get to the top and find our sister... she maybe be able to lead us to Mother." He glanced up at the roof, still clutching onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:51 am

"I am being careful!" I yelled over the loud bangs of the gunfire. "I'm just having a little fun." Little did I know that as each bullet was fired, it was pushing my back a little, and eventually I fell down the stairs, bowling into a couple Deepground members. When I finally stopped falling, I managed to quickly get up and shoot the soldiers I had bowled into before running back up to the top floor to join in the action again.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:24 am

Yazoo chuckled and nodded to Loz, pulling out his guns and aiming them at the wall infront of them. He shot at the wall rapidly, making a perfect arch for them to both fit through easily. "After you, brother." He said as he put his guns away and the wall simply fell down into the hallway.

"My son, your big brothers are in trouble at the reactor."

Yazoo stopped and blinks. "Yes Mother, we'll be right there." He said and looked to Loz. "Mother gave us a target, let's drop this off and go help big brother."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:33 am

Denzel winced as he heard the crash of a body and his face hit his hand, burying it in it. If Yuffie was supposed to be the responsible one he was pretty sure he'd be dead in no time. He just might be too if he didn't watch it.

The staff slammed back against the men, several falling down, tumbling through each other, more falling over. He just hoped Zack would get there soon because he was growing tired.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:39 am

Tseng shot the thief zombie through the head.. and it actually took three shots to the head and two to the heart to actually stop this one. "Hn, strong little .." he shook his head before he swore and turned to look at Rufus. "Of course, Sir," he said with a nod. "I'll see to getting that done and get myself checked out straight afterwards." He looked at Reno. "Let's get out of here, and remember not to touch anyone until you know for sure if you're infected or not." He reminded the red head, leading the way back to the stairwell, still on guard.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:51 am

There was the briefest of nods and Sephiroth moved, Masamune slicing across the creatures' body as it hit the wall, the entire building shaking. Moving again it turned to attack Cloud. This did not look good, and unleashing all their power probably would kill the summon but may just as well bring down the building.

Neo Bahamut attacked again, the attack sending shockwaves towards him and Sephiroth focused, teleporting behind the creature, the blade slashing against the creature. He knew that they needed something stronger, attacks he had no used for many years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:57 am

Dodging the claw attacks, he gets nailed by the tailsweep.

Barely regaining control before he hits the ground, he flies up under the beast, raking his blades across its stomach.

Coming out behind it, he turs and hits it with another blast of Thundaga.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:01 am

"I'm not covered in slime - of course I'm not infected," Reno sighed, knowing full well that he wasn't going to argue, in part because he wanted to be certain himself. "Bloody needles and probes going where they don't need to... You can bet they're going to do a full damn examination just because they can..."

He had the urge to prod Tseng to defy him but knew better than to piss him off when he has a gun in his hands. He gave a grumble and slammed the door, securing it and giving a yawn. "Still say the only thing it needs is a good cleansing fire... But I'm the only one..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:23 am

The creature was knocked back and the attack began to build inside the summon, ready to release its ultimate attack. It seemed that no matter what they did it kept moving. They would need to hit it hard. The blade of Masamune sliced across the summon's chest however it roared as it continued to charge its attack.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:25 am

As Loz stepped though the newly widen door way he could not help the tears in his eyes at the mention of Mother giving them a new goal, something to please her with doing. Its not that he could control his emotions and the idea of Mother and her talking to them filled him with so much pride and joy.

Moving quickly with the heavy objects, but not to fast that Yazoo could not keep up this time, Loz made his way to were they started. Dropping the items in the middle of the room he looked to his younger brother, "They went down, elevator or stairs?" He wanted to know which his brother thought would get them there faster. Running down stairs, even more on Loz's speed, would take them there faster, but could Yazoo keep up for now?
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:56 am

Yazoo thought for a moment and nodded. "The stairs would be faster if you carried me, brother." He said, pulling his guns away again. "Mother sounded like it was urgent to get down there."

Yazoo wondered what it was like at the reactor and what was going on with his brothers that would cause her to call on him for help. "I think the reactor is underwater, or that's what I'm sure I heard them saying earlier."
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:43 am

Loz moved and knelt, his back to Yazoo. While he could carry his brother bridal style stair wells could be small and tight so piggy backing was the best option. Once Yazoo was firmly on his back with his ankles crossed around Loz's middle the older brother was off at a run. Fast, even with out haste marteria, Loz was down the stairs in no time flat. Corners and the steps never stumbled him.

At the bottom of the stairs he waited for directions from Yazoo, if Mother was still talking to him, hopefully more directions would be given. not that there were many paths, but he wanted to make sure that the tunnel was their destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:05 am

Following the creature as it flew back, he slams his blades into its throat to the hilts and pulls them out, still charging its attack, he flies towards Sephiroth.

" We need to come up with a plan soon, or we're going to be crushed under several tons of water, if we survive that Flare."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:12 am

"Omnislash," Sephiroth said as he studied the creature. He knew he had to time his own attack perfectly if this was to work. It had been a very long time since he had last used it but this was all he had. It was risky but their options weren't getting much better. "We must both attack," Sephiroth moved away as he watched the creature. He needed Cloud in position before he started his own attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 am

"Well, that sounds like a plan to me." Getting to the opposite side of Neo Bahamut, he focuses all his energy into one final attack.

Holding the Fusion Sword straight, he releases the spring and launches the multiple blades around the beast, nodding to Sephiroth he begins his attack.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:45 am

Masamune sliced several times before the power began to gather, swelling through him, bringing about the strength of heartless angel. It was released with a single strike, slicing across the summon. It would only be a matter of time now and the summon staggered. He had done his part, and now what was left was for Cloud to complete it.

Sephiroth landed hard, his feet hitting the ground as he glanced up. If this failed then they would die. Neo Bahamut would release its attack and flood the base.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:47 am

Zack tried to get back up the stairs but was stopped by a flood of Soldier's..
He saw Yuffie's fall and he watched Denzel fight.
"Yuffie! Denzel! hang on!"
He spent a good five minutes hacking through them before making it to the top floor and activating his Death taking out a handful of them.

Zack gave them an apologetic look. "Sorry guys."
Normally he hated taking lives, but these guys, they were going to take Yuffie, Cloud, Tifa's lives all to feed their mako cannon.
The Sword took off a couple of heads then another through the chest crushing ribs.
Zack felt the shudder roll down his spine, that feeling of enjoying the destructive nature. First the filing cabinets now this.
He never killed anyone while they were down. He hated it, he hated doing it especially after the war.

Zack spun round the blade side of the buster sword carving through flesh and he stopped as he saw the shocked look of the soldier.
"The file... said you didn't..."
The swords was carved half way into the soldier's side before he slumped over the blade.
"I don't... normally." Zack kicked the body off.
He shook his head. Something was changing inside him, contact with Yuffie had caused it he was well aware of that now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:56 am

Almost glowing with hisnstored energy, he launches from blade to blade, eachnpass carving a path of ruin across the body of Neo Bahamut, building ever higher as he lifts the body of the beast with the force of his attacks.

This better work, he stopped charging after Sephiroths attack, but if he doesnt die here, he' start charging it again

Reaching the last blade he slames it hilt deep.into the monsters chest. His momentum abated they both start falling back to the floor.

Pulling his sword free, he flies out of the way and goes to retrieve the seperat blades of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:20 am

The summon fell with a roar and hit the ground hard, finally disappearing and Sephiroth stepped forward. It was apparent that someone wanted them gone. Eyes flickered around, wait for some sound, anything. "We have two choices, go forward in search of more information or return."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 am

" Well, that depends on how much you got left after that, you up to fighting anything else they send our way? Another summons just might be a bit much to handle. But if your good i say forward."

Reassembling his sword he sheaths it and stands in the center of the room, eyes scanning for any movement.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 am

"I will have no problem continuing," he doubted Cloud was at all concerned of that and Sephiroth stepped forward, Masamune disappearing once again. They needed more information, an answer as to who had sent that summon, and it would not be gained right away.

The steps were taken purposefully, his gaze locked ahead on the reactor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 am

Following after Sephiroth, he stops and looks back at the tunnel. " We've got company Sephiroth, I think it's two of the others ....... but why they would be down here is beyond me."

Turning to look at his travelling partner, " You want to wait or just let them catch up on their own?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:06 am

Something inside of him almost seemed to clench as he saw Zack kill the paralyzed men. They fell down, blood everywhere. He should've had a bigger problem with it, should've hated himself for killing so many, but he didn't. No, he loved the fighting. Hands closed around his staff as he struck the next one, no longer caring what happened. He wanted to fight, to protect Cloud and Tifa and Marlene, there was no other answer.

He had to fight, had to kill. He was ready to kill before, when that summon attacked and hurt Tifa. Slowly his hand closed around the ring that hung from his neck. He was doing this for his family and that was all that would ever matter.

The staff struck out again, knocking another down as his chest heaved. He wanted to rest but he couldn't, not if he hoped to survive. He had to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next