FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

Go down 
+8
Yazoo
Rufus
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Denzel
Genesis
Zack
ADMIN
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:07 am

Zack tossed another file to the side and he stopped when Yuffie said 'all her children'.
Yuffie never spoke like that. Not the Yuffie he knew.
"Well I'm sure she can. I bet she just loooooooooooooooves me right now."

Zack still felt the guilt for infecting Yuffie, who had been used to infect Denzel then Cloud.
He had also infected Seph, who Genesis had stupidly touched.
Everyone on this mission was infected now. He didn't know how he knew he could feel it.
Seph may of been the first son. But he was the first one, he started this.

Zack paused looking down at the file in his hands.
It was a planned documentation from the DeepGround science department.
Rough plans on how to revive Weiss and Nero.
Obviously done before they were all booted from the lifestream.

"Well seems like they were planning on reviving Weiss on Nero, the rest of us must have been a happy mistake."
Zack folded the file up an stuck it in his back pocket.
"So how is mother by the way? I can tell you've seen her."
He looked over his shoulder before turning and walking up to Yuffie.
"I'm kinda mad that you went by yourself."

Last edited by Zack on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo errors)
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:45 am

Rufus pulled his jacket off before taking the file careful not to get the infected blood on him.
He had seen the Geostigma in some of the infected he was not going to go down that path again.
"We leave now." He stated. "We will have to find a way to fumigate this level and everything else above."
He moved towards the way they came.
"I want you two to get checked out make sure you haven't been tainted." Rufus was going to be doing the same.
After he changed out of the blood stained clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:36 am

Watching Sephiroth and constantlynchecking behind them, he notices his hesitation. i" Sephiroth ……………"

Gripping his sword, he shivers as he senses somethings not right.

His head begins to throb as pressure starts to build. "what the hell?" he breathes as he rubs his temple.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:00 am

Muscles tensed and Sephiroth held Masamune in a guard position across his body. He knew that light, had been in SOLDIER long enough to know exactly what it meant. The light seemed to crack apart and the creature emerged, gold wings spread wide.

"A summon..."

Who had summoned it, and for what reason? Though now was hardly a time to think about it. As the first attack crashed down Sephiroth leapt back, the attack striking against Masamune, feet sliding against the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:13 am

Shaking his head, he continues to rub his temple. Hearing Sephiroth metion a summon, he looks up in time to see him jumping back towards him.

Moving ourt of the way, he unsheathes his sword, and makes ready to fight.

"You said a summons, right, doent that require someone to summon it. Last i checked we were the only ones here ………… Well we came here looking for a fight, at least we got one."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 am

"Yes," Sephiroth said as he spared a quick glance towards Cloud. The summon rose into the air and the attack landed hard, slamming into the ground and everything in its way. The blade was up in a defense position just as quickly and he shot a look towards Cloud before leaping upwards, the black wing spreading out as he slashed across the creatures back.

The summon was a strong one, no doubt often used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:50 am

"Well looks like fighting on the ground is out of the question. This aught to be interesting, they say necessity is the mother of all invention, im going to add improvisation as well though.

Letting loose his.wings he jumps.as the shock wave reaches him. Pushing with his wings he hovers unsteadily in the air. " Crash course training is always the best right?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:15 am

"As long as it does not include your own crash," this felt familiar, battle against long odds, but he had been much younger then. And he had been battling alongside Genesis and Angeal, not Cloud. The wings moved and claws slashed, aiming to strike either of its enemies out of the air. A roar escaped in frustration and Sephiroth took the air once more.

It would take a great deal for just the two of them to bring the creature down. Slashes moved across it, the eight landing however it just responded with another attack, Masamune brought up again as the pressure of it forced him back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:29 am

Just barely managing to stay in the air, he puts a little distance between himself and the creature. Damn cant let Sephiroth do all the fighting, even as good as i know he is this is going to be tough with us working together …… the odd feeling he got from that though nearly grounds him.

Shaking his head, he gains a little altitude. well if pushing like this keeps me up i wonder what would happen if i pushed in other directions, no matter what i have to do something."

Bending slightly at the waist and pushing with his wings, he notices that he moves forward a little. [i] ok good ……… body movement affects diredtion, and wing movement affects distance, i might be able to work with this

Beding toward the creature he holds.the Fusion Sword at the ready and pushes hard with his wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:56 am

I froze when Zacl mention that he knew I went to see her and lowered my head a little. "I'm sorry... You wouldn't have understood, you would've tried to stop me going." I took a deep breath and then continued searching through the files for something interesting. "She's fine, she's rather calm actually, she actually did act very motherly towards me rather than trying to fry my brain and make me her pet." The 'fry my brains' bit was an exaggeration, but oh well. "I thanked her for telling you I was in trouble. And telling you about the mind message thing." I guessed she told him those things since he wouldn't have found out any other way. There was a little pause and then I let out a sigh and blurted out my thoughts. "Doesn't she deserve a second chance too?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Zack lowered his head and he let out a breath. He hated seeing Yuffie like this.
It wasn't the Yuffie he knew.
"Yuffie she tried to destroy this planet. She killed Aerith..." His hand touched her shoulder lightly.

He could feel it. Yuffie's recent contact with Jenova was still fresh.
Jenova's lingering essence seemed to creep up his arm and his hand moved tot he side of his head.
He didn't need to hear her voice. He just knew she was there.

Zack pulled his hand back and turned it round.
He shook his head trying to shake her presence from him.
Zack moved to a cabinet his hand touching the metal.
He pushed it over suddenly letting the thing fall with a loud crash.
The files falling over the floor.
He dropped to his knees and began rummaging through them.

He felt like he was suddenly loosing it., he needed to focus on the task at hand.
He had to watch out for Denzel, he had to find this information.
He could not get sucked in so easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:21 pm

The loud crash of the file cabinet made me jump, but I just shook my head at Zack. "Sephiroth killed Aerith too, and he wanted to destroy planet, not to mention he burned down Cloud and Tifa's hometown. How come we're giving him a second chance and not Jenova?" I sighed and decided to help Zack search through the files. "If you ask me, I think you're just being sexist..." I muttered, heaving a sigh before focusing on the files I was reading.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Zack stopped and he looked at Yuffie. "I..." He frowned.
Why did he feel like she had a point. "I'm sorry you're right. It's just I knew Seph, we worked together so many times."
He looked at her. "I'm not trying to be sexiest last thing I am is sexiest. It's just I know Seph I don't know her."
He opened a file up. "If you want me to give her a chance. I will. It's just." He looked to Denzel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:36 pm

"You're worried about what she'd do to Denzel?" I guessed, placing a hand lightly on Zack's shoulder like he had done to me a couple minutes ago. "She won't do anything to him, trust me. I'll make sure she doesn't do anything to him." As her only daughter, I kinda felt like there was a connection between me and Jenova, that she'd listen to me because we were closer than my brothers were to her. Giving Zack a small, reassuring smile, I added, "Just give her a chance and she'll prove that even she can change, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Zack nodded his head. His hand moved over her hand on his shoulder.
He could still feel that pulse of Jenova through her.
"Okay... but you know Cloud won't like this, I don't think Seph would agree to it either."

Zack looked to the files scattered on the floor.
"Well get these files for Reeve then get transport to drop them off at the WRO."
He was still a SOLDIER first and above all, the mission was a priority.

Zack knew that the likes of Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo were probably looking forward to seeing Jenova.
Being that they had never seen her in the flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:51 pm

"Okey dokey." I grinned and then took my hand off of Zack's shoulder, putting some interesting files in a neat pile next to where he knelt. I didn't think Cloud and Sephiroth should know that we were giving Jenova a second chance, even if they were her children too, because they'd go nuts! It could be our little secret. My gaze moved over to the pile of boring files and my grin turned into a little smile. "Should we be nice to Deepground and tidy up our mess, Scrappy?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Zack looked at the mess. "Why? We're not here to be nice to them. We'll take what we think we have on the revival, DeepGround weapons and any files they have on people we know. Leave them to clean up the mess."
He picked up the files he had separated.
There were still too many filing cabinets to go through.
"Hmmmm..." He walked up to one. "Lets give the people at the WRO something to do."
He picked up a filing cabinet and carried it to the stairwell before throwing it down the stairs to the bottom floor.
Turning round he headed back for another.
He smiled at Denzel as he passed.
"Don't be impatient like us... reading is very important." He stated.
Carrying a second cabinet to the stairwell he tossed it over the ledge like the last and it clanged loudly as it hit the bottom.

The noise probably would attract the Soldier's to them.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:48 pm

A slight frown creased his face and Denzel nodded for a moment, nearly wincing at the loud crashing sound the filing cabinet made. He still wasn't used to the enhanced senses that came with the infection and he had an urge to rub his ears. The second hit the ground and it seemed to echo in his ears before he realized that the echo wasn't the cabinet but more company.

His heart leapt at the idea of more fighting and his staff was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Neo Bahamut turned and an attack was released, its tail moving to strike out at Cloud. Masamune was up again, the only guard against the brutal attacks of the summon. A strike landed and Sephiroth's gaze flickered up as he saw Cloud's movement.

"So, you have finally decided to join, Cloud," he said as the summon's wings moved, the wind picking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:08 pm

The sounds of soldiers' feet clattering against the floor after the loud clanging of the cabi ets made me smirk as I unlatched my shuriken from my back, spinning it around in my hand a little. "Looks like we've got company. It's time for The great Ninja Yuffie to kick some Deepground ass!" I declared. When the first soldier came into sight clambering the stairs, I threw my oversized weapon at him trying to aim for his neck.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Beside her Denzel stood his ground, the staff striking out against them and one toppled, slamming into the others behind him as he fell. The intense feeling of being alive had returned though soon the sudden fear grasped him and he dropped to the ground as they opened fire again. He was really getting tired of this whole gun thing, Once there was a break for a moment Denzel stumbled to his feet once more and the staff was brought around.

I will give you this my son. I will make you powerful and grant you these fights you crave.

He wanted to fight it, insist that this wasn't what he wanted but he'd be lying to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Seeing the tail streaking towards him, he tested his theory about wing movement.

Tiliting to the side a little and flexing his wings, he dodges the summons attack. Tryinng to right hmself he twists his wing in opposite directions, [coor=blue] ok so that works, i think i can manage this. [/color]

Turning back to Neo Bahamut, " Sorry not all of us were born flying ………… "

Hitting the trigger mechanism, he releases a blade from his sword, dual wielding the blades he aims for thee monsters back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:05 am

As the bullets came flying at me, I did a side roll to dodge them and then caught my shuriken. I then ran at the soldiers, dodging even more bullets, then jumped over their heads, somersaulting in mid-air so that I was roughly facing them and threw the shuriken again, the weapon slicing through their spines and leaving them paralysed below the neck - I'd leave killing them to Zack. Just for fun, I placed my shuriken on my back again and picked up one of the guns. Hmmm... I looked a little different than Vinnie's, but all guns worked the same right? Pull the trigger and the BAM! There goes the enemy, right? Aiming at one of the non-paralysed Deepground soldiers, I pulled the trigger and jumped up and down excitedly when iI shot him in the head. "Bullseye! Woohoo! Vincent and Barret aren't the only ones who can shoot things!"
((Yuffie with a gun... Yeah, someone might want to take that away from her ASAP. XD))
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:23 am

The summon roared in pain and turned and the attack exploded from its mouth, the energy aimed towards Cloud in defense. Masamune slashed forward and intersected the attack as his feet skid across the creatures wing. This could only last for so long, the desperate attempt to fight back. He moved his hand and released firaga, the summon roaring at the burn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:30 am

Using Sephiroths blast with Firaga as a screen, he flies near the head and unleashes Thundaga.

Moving away after he casts he calls over toSephiroth, " We're going to need to end this soon. Hopefully before he uses his Flare attack.

Setting up for another pass, he flies in and aims for the left wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: The FFVII RP Forum :: FFVII MAIN STORY RP-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: