A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:01 am

Tseng shook his head. "I still think you spend too much time on those silly video games, Reno." He said as they walked. Pausing as Rufus shot the sack thing he frowned and then nodded. "I'll see what I can do, Sir." He pulled out his PHS and started scanning the WRO's system for the blueprints. "This might take a few minutes to transfer, the signal is bad up here, something might be blocking or disrupting it somehow."

He continued to watch his phone as they walked down the hall, knowing full well that Rufus and Reno, to a point, would have his back while he worked on the download.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:52 am

Kadaj twitched at being manhandled in such a way, even if it was by his own brother, his sour expression growing darker by the passing moment.

"Loz... release me before I-"

A whisper in the back of his mind stopped him mid sentence, his hands moving to Loz's chest and pushing him away with new found strength, slipping from his grip and taking a few steps away, the anger dissolving to confusion.

The whisper came again and he frowned, trying to hear it, identify it, understand it...

My son...

A soft smile crept onto Kadaj's lips, his eyes closing as he felt Her presence surge through his body, filling him once again. "Mother..." He whispered reverently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 am

"You say that, and yet my expertise in that area just saved something pouncing out and swallowing the President," Reno smirked, gun turning to another pod. "I think for once you're going to have to give in and admit I have my uses, yo."

His gun turned quickly to one of the zombies coming at Tseng from one side, stepping back and blasting it with a sigh. "They just keep coming - we might run out of ammo before we've even swept half this level... How many people did Reeve employ?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:59 am

That word once again, and this time it was whispered through Kadaj's lips. There was no doubt what he meant by that word, what he always meant. Mother... Jenova... the one that haunted his every waking moment. He could not let her win. She would not regain his mind, not when he could stop it.

Sephiroth moved past Kadaj and the soliders fell to the ground. The bulk of them were gone, dead upon the ground, however they were still coming. The blade sliced across the bodies, the blood spilling upon the ground. "Genesis, guard my back." He could not trust Kadaj not to attack and only an idiot left their back to an enemy. He would deal with Kadaj later, of Deepground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:16 am

Yazoo almost yelped when Loz grabbed him and dragged him across the room, but he didn't have much of a chance because before he knew it he was being squashed and smothered between his two siblings. "L-Loz.." he gasped, trying to get away from the powerful arms that held him and Kadaj so close. "I can't breath! Let me go. He gasped between breaths.

Then he heard Kadaj mention their mother and dread filled him. Oh no.. not him too now. He realized he really was infected if he'd given it to Loz and Loz to Kadaj. Eyes flickered towards Seph's back. He's going to kill me for this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:18 am

Genesis.... my son...

Genesis turned his head and looked at Sephiroth, he looked back at Sephiroth, and repeated what had been going on in his head. "Mother... I need to find my brothers..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 am

Loz had loosened his grasp as Kadaj pushed away. It was then he realized exactly what he was doing as a battle was going on. Great, just great he had already lost himself to his emotions...again. This is why he needed his brothers, they kept him balanced and focused.

"Sorry brothers..." though he did not have time to be fully ashamed, no. There was a battle to be fought, even if it was nearing the end. The trio was back and that was all that mattered.

Loz did not think about other experiences that would have happened to his brothers, he has no idea how long others were around with out him. Deep thoughts such as those did not penetrate Loz's thinking often, let alone in the heat of battle.

"Yazoo, they want to play" the short haired brother smirked. With that Loz was off, he moved to a side where a few Deepground people were gathering up. Trusting, knowing Yazoo's moves Loz faught. His leg lifted up, the top of this foot crashing into the grunt's chin. The body flying high, its head impaling itself in the ceiling, leaving a perfect shot for Yazoo to shoot the one behind or the body if it still twitched... but with the force of that kick it was unlikely.

((sorry guys, if a lot of my words seem weird i probably posted from my phone and will fix (like this one) when I get home)

Last edited by Loz on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:40 am

Glancing around, he realizes he has seperated from the group. A sound to his rightnbrings attention back robthe battle. Bringing his left blade up to block, he cleaves the soldier in two with his right.

"At least they're thining out, but still just how maynof them are there?"

Preparing for the next smaller wave he places his hand on the wall and casts quake, moving back as the cieling begis to cave in.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Zack let out a breath as the last of the Deepground in the area where he and Denzel were fighting seemed to diminish.
He looked up as he saw a crack in the ceiling.
Zack raised a brow looking down the way to see a DeepGround solider head in the ceiling... literary.
His eyes went flat.

Zack placed a hand on Denzel's head.
"We'll hang back here for a bit, let them finish up."
Truth was Zack didn't want to be near the unpredictable trio. Let alone have Denzel near it and have Cloud chew him out later for it.
Plus he could tell this down time was needed for Denzel to rest up and let the reality of the situation hit home.
Was this what the kid really wanted. If it was Zack would indeed train him... personally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:16 pm

"Too many." Rufus stated as he fired a round through the head of an infected.
The surrounding area was almost clear, but the entire floor, they hadn't even hit a third of the floor.
Reno was right that they might run out of ammo soon.
"I had a peek at Reeve's books being that I'm funding his little operation here. That man overspends beyond the proposed budget."

Rufus pointed his gun at another infected.
He was caught off guard as the infected grabbed the end of the gun and pulled Rufus forward.
Rufus let out a low growl reaching into the back of his belt pulling out the hand gun and firing close range.
Lifting his jacket up in time to make sure none of the blood got on his skin.
He let out a breath.
"They're stronger than they let on." He stopped.
Looking down seeing the familiar black tar substance oozing from the infected's mouth, ears and nose.
"Geostigma..."
He really hoped that the Stigma hadn't returned.
Rufus looked to his hand quickly there was no blood on his skin, no black stain.

The groan that alerted him next, caused him to let out an exasperated sigh.
Turning to the location of it. He stopped dead.
A single DeepGround solider stood at the end of the hall... infected, holding the file.
Rufus took a step forward.
It seemed at that very moment the rest of the infected seemed to start coming out.
They were in every open doorways lining the hallway. There were more than a handful coming out.
More than ammo that he knew he held on him. His eyes narrowed.
"It's nice to see he didn't make it out of the building with that file... Now to just get it back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:54 pm

((Since Jenova's disappeared, this will be a failed attempt to join the action XD Yuffie's not thinking straight in this because Jenova's starting to control her, so... Yeah...))

Since Jenova had helped Zack save my life, I had offered to help her out a little. She had told me to find my brothers and bring them back to her, so I headed off to Junon where I had last seen Zack, Denzel, Sephiroth and Yazoo. I flew there and when I arrived, I saw a lot of Deepground soliders and the guys fighting, so I decided to stay hidden for a second and form a plan, as well as count how many brothers were here. "Ok, let's see," I said to myself. "Denzel, Zack, Yazoo, Sephiroth, Kadaj?! Loz - I still need to kick his butt for stealing my materia I gave Cloud to look after - speaking of, it looks like chocobo-head has joined us, and guy in long red jacket has a wing so he must be one of us too... Ok! I've found all my brothers! Now I just had to get them back to Jenova... Easier said than done..." After a moment's thought, I decided on a plan to join the fight, kick Deepground's butt - again - and then say I found something important in the old Shinra HQ which concerned everyone and drag them all there. Yeah, that was a good idea! Anyway, I joined the fight, throwing my Shuriken at a couple soldiers and watching with a slight smirk as it cut through their neck then returned to me. I ran over to Zack and Denzel and started helping them out a bit. "Hey guys, did you miss me?"

((They are still in Junon right? Correct me if I'm wrong! ^_^"))
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Zack turned to Yuffie and he grinned.
"Well I was wondering where you went. I'm not sure that counts as missing you." He slung his arm round her shoulder. "But scooooby. Did you get anything interesting for us in your search for whatever it was."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:11 pm

"Maybe Scrappy." I answered, trying to hide my smirk. "But it's so awesome you've just got to come and see it. In fact, it's so super awesome that I'm keep it a surprise." I stuck my tongue out at Zack, my older brother, hoping he fell for my little trick. I could lie pretty well, to be honest, which came from being a ninja, but I don't know, maybe his enhance sight could pick up on any signs that I was lying pretty easily. I had to be careful when lying around him... Anyway, I saw a couple deepground soldiers sneak up and fire at us from out of the corner of my eye and quickly moved in the path of the bullets, using my Shuriken to deflect them so that they didn't hit Zack and Denzel. Then I threw my Shuriken again and killed them, catching the large weapon on return and quickly looking around, There were no more soldiers here. I relaxed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Zack chuckled and nodded. "Okay... well we're gunna raid the DeepGround files, wanna help out? Then you can show us this secret thing after."
He looked round seeing the area clear. "Hmmm, maybe we can do that now while everyone is still fighting..." He let out a breath. "and maybe find that naked Remnant some pants at least. Doesn't he realize we have a young one present." Zack patted Denzel on the shoulder smiling at him.
"Because I know I don't want to see that in the middle of a fight... it's... distracting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:20 pm

"Distracting." I repeated with a chuckle before nodding my head in agreement. "Yeah, good idea. About both the pants and the 'searching the deepground files now' thing, I mean. The Deepground soldiers will probably be to busy to realise what we're doing and even if some do realise, we can easily take out a couple." Looking down at Denzel, I ruffled his hair and then grinned at Zack. "Let's go, bro!"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Zack grabbed Denzel by the hand and pulled him along behind.
They managed to slip past the group fighting DeepGround and to the now cleared hallway of the base.
"I'll text Cloud where where are once we get there safely. Don't want him going off at me for putting Denzel in danger."
It was best to keep Denzel close and this raiding DeepGround files.
It would be easier with three of them and give Denzel a chance to recover from his first big fight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:30 pm

"Yeah, Cloud would go crazy if Denzel suddenly disappeared during the fight and he didn't have clue where he was! But he's with us and I have quite a lot of materia to help us out, so Cloud doesn't really need to worry much." Giving a shrug, I headed down the hall, eyes alert for signs of Deepground soldiers, my Shuriken in a relaxed grip though I was still ready to throw it at a moment's notice. The sooner we got to these files, the sooner I could round up all my brothers and take them to the Calamity. "What're we raiding the files for, anyway?" I asked Zack curiously. "Anything in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Zack shrugged. "You know the norm, mine and their revival, who's controlling DeepGround. All of that sort of stuff."
He pushed open the first door of the hallway looking inside, to find it empty. Then moving onto the next.

There were several more doors that they checked along the hallway.
Zack stopped to look at the emergency exit poster trying to find out what level the files might be on.
"What is it with ShinRa and have multiple floors and not a single sign saying 'bingo you've found what you're looking for'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:43 pm

"Your answer: Old man Shinra and his son had a severe lack of brain cells." I answered pretty bluntly, still mad at Shinra for taking over Wutai and nearly destorying the planet. "Files are pretty important things, so they'll probably be near the top of the building where the higher ranks hang out. Unless they hide them in the basement deep below the ground with their monsters..." Crossing my arms, I thought about it for a moment before coming up with an idea. "I say we go up. It'll probably even be on the top floor, where the big boss guy of this place keeps all his important stuff."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:48 pm

Zack nodded. "Well ShinRa does have a thing about high places and putting big things on top of others..."
He pushed open the door to the stairwell.
"Guess we go up then... lets take the short cut." He let his wings out and looked up. "I can see several guard spots from here..."
Zack turned back to Denzel. "We'll clear the way then come back once it's clear. Stay here okay. If we don't come back you need to tell the others where we went." He turned to Yuffie. "You first or me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:52 pm

"Ladies first." I gestured to Zack and then laughed. "Just kidding!" I then stretched out my wings and flew up, Shuriken at the ready just in case we were attacled - I'd doubt that all the soldier members in the building would've gone to fight the others, so I had to be on guard.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Denzel looked up as Zack talked to him and he gave a nod. He wanted to go with them but now he had a job. "Okay," he said as he looked up at Zack. If he admitted the truth he was happy for the breather before more battles, the long one having nearly exhausted him. No matter what he knew he couldn't sit down. There were still things to do and there would be more battles.

The idea of more fighting made him happy, it was what he wanted to do. He had protected himself and others and the power that was opening up within him thrilled him as did the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Zack smiled at Denzel. "Awesome. We'll be right back I might even teach you how to glide up there once the path is clear."
He jumped up several levels letting his wings gliding hi to a railing and he looked round for any sign of lingering DeepGround Soldiers.

Zack repeated the motion jumping up several more levels and gliding to the edge. It was from there he saw saw the movement, there were guards on the levels closer to the top not as many as they just fought but enough to take a few seconds to clear out.
"Yuffie." Zack motioned in the direction before pulling the sword from his back and leaping up towards them
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Soldiers. Zack had spotted soldiers. Tightening my grip on my Shuriken and equipping a bunch of materia - Fire, Double cut, Odin and Restore - I followed Zack to the level where the soldiers were. At first I was going to try and sneak up on them, but I tripped over my own feet and fell into plain sight. Instantly guns were turned on me and I only just managed to get up without a bullet hitting me. Muttering a Wutaian curse and telling myself of for being so fricking clumsy, I started fighting back against the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Zack jumped onto the level and cut through a small handful of the Soldiers at the back.
"Yuffie." He jogged up to her side helping her up. "Not much changes with you does it?"
Zack let out a chuckle. "Two more floors then we're at the top. Think you can handle that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP ARC IV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next