FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Vincent smirked slightly as Yuffie joined the battle,continuing to jump randomly to confuse the aim of the troops. As Vincent squeezed off some more shots which hit their mark spilling the blood of Deepground soldiers across the metal flooring,his eye caught two heavy weapons troopers accompanied by a DeepGround Commander. Vincent frowned slightly as his previous run in's with Deepground commanders proved a hassle.

As Yuffie handled her own battle against the remaining Deepground troopers,Vincent hardly had time to act as the Commander had Vincent in his sight and ordered the two heavy weapons to fire upon him.The Heavy Weapon troopers each carried a Rocket Launcher almost as big as themselves,without a moments notice Vincent saw two missiles heading his way. Spinning mid-air dodging one of the rockets, the explosion hitting the roof of the massive hall sending peices of metal shrapnel and I-beams below,some landing on the troopers occupied with Yuffie's assault.

Vincent draws Death Penalty and fires a shot at the second missile before it got too close,the shot rung true detonating the projectile mid-air the force of the blast sending Vincent back,but not injured as he finds his footing and lands on a stack of weapon crates in the room. His tattered robe singed and slightly blackened from the heat "tch.." Vincent started to run towards the threatening three,firing as he advanced,one round catching the side of one of the heavy weapons troopers in the face dropping him instantly in a crumbled heap. the other HW trooper shielding himself with his shoulder,the thick armour taking the brunt of Vincent's bullets. Jumping into the air to close the gap,Vincent pulls his clawed hand back ready to come down in speed and violence on the remaining heavy weapon.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:08 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle as some of the roof came crashing down on the soldiers and was suddenly shot... By a sniper?! Not good! I was bleeding heavily and fumbled with Comformer as I tried to get the cure3 magic to work. Luckily, it did in the end - and because of 'all' it cured Vincent too, even though he didn't need it - but boy had that gotten me mad. "You just made a big mistake!" I warned the sniper, dodging his dangerous bullets this time. "Now feel my wrath!" And with that, I called down shiva and allowed her to kill the sniper with her ice, a huge cocky grin on my face as I watched the sniper die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:13 pm

As Tifa wandered further away from 7th Heaven, she began to realise
the potential of never going back. For one she needed to find out what was happening.
For two, the memories of the past were still haunting her.

How her and Cloud had so many adventures, how she made him promise to come and
rescue her if she needed to be rescued. How he'd been told to keep away after their climb
of the mountain and the trouble they got into. How she'd asked him to work for Barrett, to keep
him safe.

Then she remembered Marlene... That was when she shook the almost tears away. Muttering
as she picked up her pace. "damned past should stay there.."

As she walked she took in her surroundings, noticing how eerily quiet it was, and how it seemed
unatural and a little creepy. However, she was prepared, should anything creep out of those shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:58 am

Genesis frowned as Zack mentioned Jenova. " Hmp, that may make things more difficult." Genesis glanced at Seph to gauge his reaction to the news of Jenova being also resurrected. Listening to his friend's declaration, his refusal to be sucked into madness once more, Genesis walked over to stand in front of Sephiroth. "You are prepared now , my friend. You defeated the madness. I don't believe it will be able to consume you again. But if it does...Zack and I will fight to bring you back to your senses...or see you dead." Genesis smiled sarcastically. "I believe that between the two of us, we will be able to beat even you."

"As for the lifestream, we need more information on how to stop what is happening and a plan on how to repair the damage already done."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Zack looked to the side sure between Sephiroth and Cloud's last battle he had helped give Cloud that extra push by asking if he needed a hand. But this time seeing a sane Sephiroth. Knowing somewhere out there Jenova was probably alive.

"I-" He stopped and nodded his head slowly. "If we have no choice and it's what you truly wish, then we would have no choice I suppose." Pulling Angeal's blade from his back he held it up in front of him, letting his forehead touch the flat side.

"I pray that it won't come to that my friend, because fighting you the first time in your madness was one thing, but to repeat that... I don't wish it upon anyone." lowering the blade he spun it round back into place on his back.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:59 pm

With a clean strike Vincent powered his golden claw through the face of the second and last rocket wielding operative,his golden hand coated in crimison liquid. The gaurd dropping his launcher with a thud as his body soon followed. It was a breif relief however as the Deepground Commander was quick to take action aiming his rifle and taking a clean shot at Vincent the shot narrowly missing and scraping Vincents shoulder.

As Vincent reeled from the shot,he returned one of his own to the Commanders side, the round going straight through the commander.It did little to stop him though as the commander regained his footing as Vincent came in close with a swift roundhouse kick to the human eye it would have been nothing but a savage red blur. The Deepground commander flew back into the wall,knocking over a few crates as he impacted,Vincent ran up to him sparing no time and delivered a rapid release of gunfire on the downed official,the commander still trying to get up while Vincent sunk in the last killing shot.

Vincent turned back to Yuffie and shook his claw free from the still wet blood that dripped on it.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:39 pm

"the last thing I wish is to die and have you all fight me, but I am satisfied that you both will do what needs to be done if it comes to it"
Sephiroth looked to the hole in the sky.
"The rain is clearing I think it will be safe to Get to Midgar now, or would you both like to stick around here for the night"
Sephiroth then looked at the two waiting for their reply.

Last edited by Sephiroth on Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Tifa continued to walk towards Midgar, hoping to find some answers there,
or at least a clue of what to do next.

As she walked she heard the sound of muffled footsteps behind her, spinning round quickly
fists at the ready, her eyes scanned the area. She couldn't see anything, but that didn't mean
there was nothing there. She was being followed, that she was aware of now.

She turned back toward the direction she was heading and continued forwards, her senses alert
to whatever, or whomever was following her. She refused to be snuck upon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:37 pm

"My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I?
All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow"

Genesis flicked his hair out of his eyes as he tilted his head. Giving Sephiroth and then Zack An almost mocking look, he said" If it even comes to that. We have more important issues to deal with at the moment. I don't think staying here for the night would be particularly safe. It gives our enemies a chance to find us and plan an attack. I say we leave while we still have the freedom to choose our ground." He looked up at the sky as well. " Shall we go?" He was impatient with the conversation, not liking the possibility of Sephiroth's return to madness. The time called for action!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Shiva disappeared and it was just me and Vincent left in a pool of blood and bodies... Wait? Bodies?! They were meant to return to the lifestream. "So, the lifestream's that messed up, huh?" I muttered mostly to myself, clenching my fists in anger at whoever was doing this. But now was not the time for anger, I could release anger by fighting whoever was responsible for what was going on. With a sigh, I wiped some blood off of my stomach where I had been shot and started to walk off again. "C'mon Vince," I called behind me. "We gotta keep looking for clues."
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:23 pm

As Yuffie ran up ahead, Vincent searched the coat of the Deepground Commanders jacket for anything useful,pulling out some clearance cards he tucked them under his robe and walked up to the still energetic Yuffie. The spacious hall littered with lifeless corpses not returning to the lifestream made it a more gruesome sight then what usually was seen.

"Yuffie. here....you'll make better use of these." as Vincent handed Yuffie the clearance cards he retreived. Looking around the area he wandered up to the massive door that was being gaurded and pressed the command button on a nearby console. Resting his gun on his shoulder while the metal door grinded open revealing a loading bay of sorts,an elevator to the next lower level could be seen on the other side.

It was too quiet. Vincent narrowed his eyes as he took a confident step into the next area.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Zack nodded his head. He wasn't willing to hang around here and be snuck upon.

"Right... Midgar's nothing but a dump now." He mused out loud. "We need to find some clues on how to cap this thing. But I don't know that much about Deepground. Let alone where to look for clues in their involvement. I think we need to find the others. Put what we have together and maybe the gaps can be filled in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:45 pm

I tucked the clearance cards into my little yellow pouch and followed Vincent into the small room which contained the elevator. There was an eery silence here, and it wasn't just because Vincent and I weren't talking, it was somethig else, like in a horror movie when things go quiet and then something jumped out at you. Well, whatever that something was, I was ready to kick it's butt! I had my trusty weapon, my materia, my super awesome 10 years of training to being a ninja and vampiric, excellent shooter friend, what could go wrong?

Last edited by Yuffie on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:28 pm

before Zack had even finished speaking Sephiroth grabbed his arm pulling him off balance, his wing came out and he was up in the air within seconds, he wanted to get to Midgar quickly getting answers to his questions drove his urgency onwards. he could almost hear Genesis chuckling at his rushed take off but He cared not
"The sooner we get to them the better, and the sooner I fight them the more time we have to gather Intelligence" Sephiroth was no fool he knew the others would attack him first and ask questions later. but it was a risk he had to take to save the planet.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Upon walking into the giant empty room not a sound was heard apart from Yuffie and Vincents own footsteps. There were stair cases on either side of the walls with overhead walkways and a loading crane in the room,loads of crates stacked ready for transportation in sections on the floor. Vincent turned to Yuffie for a breif moment "its too quiet. Yuffie. Be on guard."Vincent took a few more steps into the area and stopped,sensing something was not right,He turned suddenly to see a Deepground sniper rifle pointed at his direction,crouching down behind a crate as the shot whizzed over head sparking on the floor.

After the snipers shot rung out through the loading bay,the two elevator doors opened and two squads of Deepground troops come running out,each being lead by a trained Deepground SOLDIER.

"Damn."Vincent jumped and stayed low following the section of crates as he took shots at the advancing squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:05 pm

"Holy...!" I exclaimed as suddenly the room was filled with Deepground guys. There was no way of simply escaping so all Vincent and I could do was fight; on the plus side, this was a great way to unleash that anger from the last fight. Running along the wall of the room like the proffessional ninja I was, I threw me shuriken at the snipers - because they were the deadliest - whilst attemptig to distract the others so that Vincent could kick their butts with his skilled attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:16 am

Genesis did chuckle at Sephiroth's quick take off...but more at Zack's look of complete surprise. He snapped his wing open and took off following closely behind the two of them. Genesis caught up to Sephiroth and pointed in the direction of the Headquarter building."Do you see what I see? There seems to be movement heading in that direction. Deepground, do you suppose?" Genesis rose further into the air so as not to be seen by anyone on the ground and continued to scan the area. "Something seems to be stirring them up! I would imagine that is where will find our friend Vincent Valentine."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:53 am

"SEPH! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" Zack shouted at Sephiroth.
The quick take off before he'd even finished talking, had stunned him into silence, until he got over the shock and surprise. He would never get used to that. He wanted his own wings so he didn't have to rely on being air lifted about like some kind of over sized box crate.

Genesis' words made him blink for a moment. "Yeah Vincent said he was heading to the ShinRa building. I think we should drop in on them." Zack smirked. "I need some leveling up."

Waiting til they were close enough to the ShinRa HQ, Zack scanned the area trying to find the level where Vincent was his eyes scanning the windows for the reflective light of gunfire. He motioned to the level spotting the lights. "There!" Zack swung out of Sephiroth's hold and he landed on the thin edge and using his elbow he broke the glass. Kicking the rest of the glass out so Genesis and Sephiroth could use the makeshift entrance. Jumping through the window, Zack looked round. Vincent was the next level down least from the lights he'd seen.

Zack took a couple of steps and he stopped hearing the stomp of boots and he ran to the hallway peeking out round the edge and saw more soldiers in march going down the stairs and packing the elevators.
"Ooooh Vincent who did you piss off...." Zack chuckled and tried to stop bouncing in excitement at finally getting into a decent fight.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Sephiroth smirked. Zack was always to eager to fight,
no wonder why he'd died, rushing in like a hyperactive puppy.
"foolish rushing in like that but he wouldn't be Zack if he didn't" Sephiroth said mostly to him self, he and Genesis Landed in through the makeshift entrance.
He scanned his surroundings, seeing nothing but he could here the foot steps, and stepped up behind Zack placing a gloved hand on the top of his head.
"great things come to those who wait, be patient" Sephiroth kept Zack from rushing in, he could feel the former SOLIDER first class's desire to fight, a need shared by himself, as much as he hated this at times, it was what he'd been made for.
he watched till all deep underground soldier's vanished from view and he let Zack's head go.
"if you need backup, call for me and Genesis and we will assist you" he said by his ear stepping back ready to follow Zack's lead.

Last edited by Sephiroth on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Jumping out from the crates he was behind, Vincent took a quick glance at the snipers and was about to aim his weapon before noticing Yuffies Shurikan take them out with clean efficancy. Inside Vincent felt relieved to have a friend to fight with but he would never show it. Aiming his weapon with lightining reflexes back at the Deepground troops killing one after the other as Yuffie cleaned up on her side,another hall,another room to be left a bloody mess.

Vincent took cover behind some more metal crates and fired off more shots,exploding the heads of the remaining Gaurds that had been harrassing him. As he reloaded he glanced up swiftly as one of the Deepground SOLDIERS came down on his position with a cleaving swing.Vincent back somersaulted as the blade hit the ground with a heavy ring,the SOLDIER swiftly advancing wasting no time in closing the gap. The SOLDIER lifted his sword behind him in a baseball style swing ready for his next attack,Vincent fired a close shot but the SOLDIER didnt move and took the round,determined to end Vincent.

Avoiding the swing Vincent kicked the SOLDIER in the stomach sending him back into the wall,the damage was minamal but left enough for Vincent to move. Turning to see how Yuffie was doing on her side taking out the last of the few troopers Vincent noticed the second SOLDIER racing towards the pre-occupide Yuffie. "Yuffie!"Vincent shouted to get her attention as he quickly took a shot at the second attacking SOLDIER halting his attack on her. It was no time to thank as the SOLDIER attacking Vincent was now ready to press his attack further.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Zack grinned at Sephiroth. "Alllll right! Lets do this!" with that he raced down the hall after the soldiers he could hear the gunfire the floor below. His hand grabbed the railing and he jumped over it free falling for that single storey. Zack landed on the railing of the floor below he leapt off it and burst through the door catching the last line going through the door in surprise.

"Wooooooohoooo!" He drew the buster sword and charged at the soldiers, a couple turned round in surprise their guns pointed as they let off a hail of gunfire flinging the sword in front of himself he deflected the bullets as he ran at them.
Some started in shock and others motioned seeing the uniform of the ShinRa 1st Class SOLDIER.

Hacking his way through them left and right before kicking another over.
Zack leapt off the ground and barreled at the one standing above Vincent ramming him with sheer force into the wall and stood up grinning.
"Now that was awesome!" He spun round as he saw more soldiers filling in the area. He knew there were no where near a thousand but the numbers would have been just as intimidating for any normal human who didn't have mako and jenova enhancements.
Spinning the sword round he laughed. "Weeeeeelllll I guess I shoulda thought this entrance through more." He rubbed behind his head. "Lets see who they want dead more... me or you guys?"

Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Vincent recoiled his weapon with slight surprise at the sudden assualt of Zack coming into the battle. Getting his bearings and holding Death Penalty to his side he walked over to the seemingly hyperactive black haired man,eyeing the dead Deepground SOLDIER on the ground. "Zack."Vincent said calmly ,standing silent for a moment,taking a look at Zacks sword and giving a slight nod "Good timing." Vincent looked back to Yuffie's on going conflict and loaded fresh bullets into Death Penalty's chambers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:40 am

Genesis hovered as Sephiroth released Zack to drop to the building. He scanned the immediate area watching for enemies as Zack gained entrance through a window at the mid-level of the Shinra HQ.He caught Seph's eye and nodded a silent 'all clear' as Sephiroth, too, entered through the open window. Genesis folded his wing closed as he grabbed the window frame to gain access to the room. His lips twisted in a half-smile as he saw how Sephiroth stalled Zack's head long rush towards the action, a level below them. "Seph! Give the poor Soldier a break...he's been denied any fun for a long time. being as he was dead! Let the 'puppy' go play."

"The War of the Beasts....it seems to be upon us once again!"

He watched as Zack ran eagerly out of the room and called after him. "As my friend, Sephiroth, has said, call if you require assistance. The longer our presence is kept quiet...the more effective the surprise and the greater our chance of defeating them quickly will be! This room seems safe enough at the moment. Return here when you are finished mopping up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:33 pm

I heard Vincent talking to someone and turned my head a little to see who it was. A SOLDIER? Wait, not just a SOLDIER! I knew that guy! He visited Wutai about 10 years ago! I had beaten him up! His didn't look much older than mid-twenties, but he should have looked a lot older than that. How did he- my thoughts were cut off as I felt an excruiting pain in my back and stomach and looked down to realise I had the blade of a sword stabbed into me, just like Aeris had, in fact, almost exactly like Aerid had! as the blade was removed I collasped to the floor, unable to even scream out in pain because it hurt too much. I should have paid attention, I shpuld have kept an eye on what was behind me, but I didn't and, as the blood began to pour out of my body, I knew that I was going to die because of my stupid mistake.

((Sephiroth requested a near-death experience so is this any good? Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Sephiroth saw the young ninja's foolish mistake, watching as she was stabbed by the deep underground soldier, deciding to take Action Sephiroth glided full speed, his wing outstretched to reach her, scooping her up gently in his arms , careful with the blood soaking through her clothing he flew her over to Vincent.
"careful, the blade hit her vital organs" he whispered placing the near dead ninja in Vincents arms, he then threw Zack a phoenix down
"good thing, I had this then." Sephiroth smirked, he took off and he stood in the middle of the temporary battlefield Masamune in hand he took down the remaining troops with ease, standing in front of the carnage he flicked the blood that dripped off his sword away.
"what have you to be sad about?" Sephiroth smirked at the dead soldiers again.
he turned slowly not wanting to startle Vincent into attacking, he still held the Masamune just in case he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next