FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:59 pm

"What I know is that the lifestream has returned us here for a reason, Vincent went to check out the ShinRa building for clues, I came across a couple of military guys on the way here. I think they were Deepground. They weren't ShinRa that was for sure. The monsters." He motioend. "They're not going to the lifestream they're left to decay, so there's no promised land in the lifestream anymore."

Zack looked to Sephiroth's hand and he took it in his hand, Angeal would have scolded him for being to easy to trust but that didn't matter, Seph said he didn't have Jenova inside him anymore and he believed him otherwise he'd probably be a rotting corpse by now. "Sure..." He blinked. "Wait we're walking right... Last time I got carried I was scared Angeal was going to drop me."

Zack glanced to Genesis. It was weird to see them together after so long. Last time has been pretty much just before or during Sephiroth going stark raving mad. Zack wasn't sure his friend had hidden it all so well.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 pm

"that will be up to you, we could fly there I wouldn't drop you, I think flying would be the best as I can feel a storm coming" Sephiroth teased giving a small chuckle, as he looked at the worried look on Zack's face, it would be worth it, sure he wanted to repent for everything but that didn't mean he couldn't have a little humor in his life as he'd had none before, he'd have nothing to do with ShinRA if he could help it, that prison had killed his need to be himself.
he tightened his hand around Zack jerking him off balance as he brought forth his wing slowly lifting off the ground he wouldn't actually take off till Zack agreed on flight but it was fun to play around a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Genesis smiled at the look on Zack face. Surprise, certainly; but the hero-worship in his eyes had not much changed. Though Zack was now a hero in his own right and had little need to envy Sephiroth any longer.

Genesis strolled over to where the other two stood talking. "Vincent Valentine is here also?.Interesting. Perhaps we should get going before we attract any more 'attention'. I have a feeling that you will be needing that sword before too long Zack. I too would like to explore the Shina Headquarters for any answers as to why we all have been gathered together again."

Genesis took the air. He hovered a bit watching in amusement as Sephiroth persuaded Zack to trust his flying skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:23 pm

I breathed a sigh of relief when Vincent showed up and immediately obeyed his command, knowing that being arrogant and wanting to finish off the soldiers would probably get us both killed. I walked out of the room as Vincent followed behind slowly, finishing off the Deepground guys, and thought about a safer location while keeping my eyes peeled. Making sure that Vincent was right behind me, I started to move towards the exit of Shinra hq, knowing that right now the safest place to be was outside.

Last edited by Yuffie on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Zack let out a whine and his head dropped defeated.
"Guess I have no choice then... but if you even make a joke about dropping me I will never forgive you!" He exclaimed.
Zack looked to Genesis. "Yeah Vincent kinda found me we came to Midgar together. That's how I found out about the monsters not returning to the lifestream that and everything is slowly dying... Aerith was going to tell me what was going on but I got kinda distracted. I just hope... she remembers what it was she was going to tell me if we come across each other again."
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:54 pm

I wouldn't, hold on to me i'm going to ascend upwards" Sephiroth bent his knees and pushed off easily taking Zack's weight, he looked to genesis and nodded at what the brunette had said
"I agree, first to the church, we best take refuge there until the storm clears, the onto ShinRA HQ, as much as I detest that place we need answers."

Sephiroth kept his speed slow as not to make Zack dizzy at the altitude change so he let genesis take the lead to the church, Sephiroth was sure the other man would know where it is.
Hearing thunder rumble Sephiroth looked up and could see rain was in it's beginning stage of fall.
"I'd like to make this flight as comfortable as possible but the storm is rolling in fast remember to breathe"
the silver haired man couldn't help but smirk as he increased his speed, he'd forgotten how amusing it could be to tease Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:58 pm

"Hey be glad I don't have Cloud's motion sickness or when we land I'd be hurling all over you!" Zack shouted as Sephiroth picked up the speed of flight.

Zack knew he could handle it. It had just been some time since he was flown round by a one winged friend. Last time he was dropped into battle. This time it was more for shelter and to get Angeal's sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:39 am

Genesis glanced back as Sephiroth towed Zack up with him. Even laden with the extra weight , Sephiroth rose effortlessly into the air.
Thunder rumbled overhead as streaks of lightening lit the horizon.Genesis quickened his pace...not wanting the coming downpour to soak them completely. He chuckled at the thought of Zack hurling all over the former 1st class Soldier.

"This way, quickly, before the storm hits." He sighted the church steeple and was mildly surprised at the lack of damage the building had sustained. Maybe the aura of the ancient that had resided there still protected it somehow. He folded his wing and landed lightly before the doorway of the building and waited until the other two had touched ground.
"No worse for wear I see" Genesis laughed. "So Seph didn't drop you after all...I admit I was a trifle concerned." He darted a look at Sephiroth grinning face before striding towards the door. "Shall we see what we can find?" he asked as he pulled open the door.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:08 am

Vincent followed Yuffie outside the complex and searched for a safe location away from the prying eyes of a stray guard.as the sky grew dark the sound of thunder rumbled overhead, Finding a sheet of debris which provided some cover was about as safe as one could find in this area.The two stopped. "Did you find anything interesting?"Vincent said while resting his back against the metal sheet,arms folded. As a streak of lightining cracked over the sky,Vincent looked back at the main HQ with a expression of anger "The presance of DeepGround raises some questions of its own..."Thinking to himself if the lifestream bringing people back from the dead was a correct theory,maybe Hojo,had returned aswell. Vincent placed out his clawed hand and caught a drop of rain as it fell and clenched his fist around it "..hmm" he muttered,hoping his theory would prove false almost forgetting that Yuffie was with him.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:55 am

Vincent was off in his own little world again, but it didn't bother me much becuase I knew he'd snap out of it soon - he always did when some started talking to him, then he'd either answer or just remain his usual quiet self. "Yeah, Deepground returning is weird; I thought we had killed them all! But no, I didn't find anything interesting before I ran into the soldiers." I'd try again later or something, I needed to figure out what was going on... Unless Vincent knew, he usually seemed to know things. "Hey, Vince, what's up with the lifestream? Everything's dying again." I frowned the tiniest bit at the fact the plants and stuff were dying but it was a barely visible frown.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:58 pm

" it was touch and go I admit." Sephiroth teased, touching ground setting Zack on his feet, the steadied the younger man till he gained his balance, then Sephiroth stepped away from him to move closer to Genesis.
"We should let Zack past first, he has more right then us to enter" Sephiroth spread his arm indicating for Zack to step in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Zack nodded his head at Sephiroth before pushing the giant door to the church open and he glanced inside, there was so much more damage to the place since last time and flowers were growing round a diminishing pool of water in the middle of the church.

Zack walked down the isle of the church and he stopped at the water's edge. Glancing up he saw the sword, Angeal's sword with Aerith's treasured flowers growing around it.

Walking round the pool of water and up to the sword. His hand fell upon the hilt and he glanced up at the large hole in the ceiling. It had expanded since he fell through it last time.

Pulling the Buster sword up from the ground he spun it round several times behind him before letting it settle to the correct position against his back. Rain began to fall through the ceiling and he glanced at the water as the rain began to water the flowers. The thunder cracked in the sky above them.

"Guess we just wait out the storm then." He mused out loud more to himself than to Sephiroth and Genesis."
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:16 pm

Vincent lowered his hand and unclenched his fist as Yuffie's question broke his train of thought,Turning to face her with a flare of his crimison cape. "I have my theories." Vincent said calmly,Vincent stood there silently for a moment and looked at Yuffie's inquistive expression "My guess is that something is cut off the flow of lifestream,what or who remains to be answered but with Deepground here, I have a feeling they are involved."Vincent stepped back abit under the metal sheeting of their safe spot as the rain from the storm started to increase,thunder rumbled overhead.

"I'm going back inside.."Vincent turned to look at the giant weathered Shinra logo as lightining illuminates the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Tifa awoke with a gasp, sitting up quickly and glancing around the empty room.
She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, muttering to herself as she got out of bed and
wandered over to the window. As she looked out over the ruins a single tear ran down her cheek.
But, before she could get sentimental it had gone and she was hurridly getting dressed.

Moments later she headed down into the bar, opening the main doors and looking out. The scene
looking much worse now she was closer. Plants were dying and there was a funny light in the sky.
Something was not right. She sighed and grabbed her things, leaving the bar and slamming the doors behind her.

As she walked through the ruins, hearing the crunch of dead plants underneath her feet she wondered,
"what is happening now.. I wonder if the others are okay.." as she wondered she continued to walk, not sure
where her feet were taking her, but happy to be doing something.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:59 pm

"interesting.... the flowers hear aren't dying like the others we have seen, perhaps something to do with that young Cetra maybe?" Sephiroth mused moving over to the flowers, he knelt on one knee, tilting up one of the flowers with his fingers, bending his head to smell at them, silver hair falling forward.
"I can't smell any decay either, very interesting" Sephiroth then rose to his feet to Zack and run his gloved hand over Angeal's sword strapped to Zack's back.
"it is good to see the sword is well looked after, he'd be pleased, I wonder old friend, will you join us again eh traveler?" a small nostalgic smile slipped over Sephiroth's face, as he moved to sit on one of the remaining pews, leaning back and closing his eyes. the rain falling causing him to sigh and relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Genesis stepped back from the door with a nod. He swept his arm up in an elegant gesture for Zack to proceed "By all means my friend. Yours is the right...Angeal was your Mentor after all." Genesis looked around the street for any signs of activity and then up towards the sky at the quickly gathering storm, before following behind Sephiroth through the doorway.

Genesis quickly scanned the inside of the church. His eyes flickering over the damage inside, the hole in the roof and the pool of water underneath it. The smell of flowers was heavy in the air. He watched as Zack retrieved the Buster sword and placed it properly on his back. "The sword is found. Now we need clues as to what is happening. This seems a safe place to wait out the storm." Genesis watched as Sephiroth rose from the bed of flowers." That may be our first clue. The connection between the Cetra and the flowers growing here..when all else is dying outside."

Genesis looked Zack in the eyes "How much do you know of Aerith? You said that you felt she had something to tell you? Something about the lifestream before you were brought back. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Vincent was probably right about the Deepground punks having something to do with it, but there were still questions that needed answers, like who was in charge of Deepground now that the Tsviets and Weiss were dead? And why are they cutting off the lifestream? What was their bigger goal? "I'm coming too." I declared, equiping some more materia to my trusty shuriken now that I knew what lay ahead. "Besides, when Reeve finds out he'll probably send me to investigate, so it's best to get a head start." I peered out at the rain cascadig down and frowned a little. If I knew that there was going to be a storm this bad, I wouldn't have left my awesomely home-made cloak at home!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Zack looked to the two. He moved round the water looking to the flowers that looked brighter than ever. Aerith tended to these flowers and she was connected to the planet. It would make sense for the flowers to bloom to her connection.
"Last time I was here... As a spirit-" He began. "This water it healed those infected with Geostigma. There could be something in the water keeping these planets alive." He knelt down by the waters edge the fresh scent of flowers filling the church.

Zack closed his eyes trying to remember. Aerith had told him he knew it but he hadn't listened, he had been distracted by the world below. Sucking in a breath Zack concentrated trying to recall the words Aerith had spoken to him in the lifestream. Her warning before all of them had been cast from the sky above.
"What was it again..." He whispered to himself.

Zack could feel it there as if being round the flowers that Aerith loved bringing back the memories of her words.
"Deepground... they've tapped into the lifestream for it's energy... The planet is fighting back..." Zack rubbed his forehead, the memories of Aerith's words coming back to him slowly... "But to do it successfully it's tried to stop Deepground from accessing the lifestream; by breaking the lifestream up. But in that process our lives, our bodies were returned to us." He looked up at Sephiroth and Genesis. "Meaning Jenova probably has her life and body back too." He looked to the side. "We have to help the planet and return the lifestream to normal. We've got to cut off Deepground before this planet dies around us."

Zack placed his gloved hand in the water for a moment. "And when we die this time round... there's no pleasant reunion in the lifetream. We'll be nothing but another rotting corpse for the monsters to pick the flesh from our bones."
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Vincent bowed his head slightly knowing that Yuffie was going to insist on coming,He turned to face her and nodded "I made a enterance on the otherside we can use."pointing his clawed hand outwards into the rain. "We should move"Vincent took one last look around the area before stepping out into the storm,the wind flaring his cape wildly.

Weaving around and through the soaking debris of the shinra grounds,Vincent jumped up to the hole he tore in the side of the building to access one of the rooms,the wind spraying the cascading water around the two. "You first"Vincent said while grasping the corner of the cavity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:26 pm

I nodded a thanks, not wanting to say it out loud in case Deepground soldiers heard my kinda loud voice, and ducked into the room and out of the rain. I tried - and failed - to wipe the water droplets off of my bare arms and legs and then turned back to Vincent. Attempting a whisper, I asked the gunslinger "Where should we look first?"
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Vincent drops down into the room,the spilling water from the storm making a puddle on the floor. "hmm.."Vincent walks to the door and peers around a corner and looks back to Yuffie "Well if its anything like last time, we should head to the lower levels"He checks Death Penalty and flicks his wet cape the water held within sprays out in a mist as they cautiously make there progress to the lower bowels of the damaged Shinra installation.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Sephiroth Cracked open one eye at the mention of Jenova, he'd just been given a second chance there was no way he was letting her manipulate him and others again, not this time, he'd helo the others fight back Deepground before Jenova had the chance to be reborn, the planet had enough calamity to last centuries.
" we will fight whatever gets thrown with us Zack, do not despair, now is the time to fix this planet from those that wish to destory it, yes I had my part in the destruction but I'll make amends the best I can even if it means joining with ShinRA again to do it" Sephiroth stood to his feet again to pace, he hated waiting around, though he had to force himself to calm down, he hadn't felt frustrated like this since he was a child, a lot had happened since then, but not much changed either.
"and if Jenova is reborn like us I will need you and the others to keep me on my path, she cannot infect me again, yes this is surprising but I do have fears and her making me a puppet again is one of them, I want you both to swear if it happens, to fight me with every thing you have and fight to kill"
Sephiroth looked to both Genesis and Zack daring them to argue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Oh. I knew that. Of course I did, it was obvious... Anyway, I tiptoed behind Vincent, keeping my eyes peeled for both clues and bad guys as usual. In my mind, I painted a picture of what the lower levels had looked like and involuntarily shuddered as I remembered the Deepground level and Mako reactor 0... And Nero's darkness. That had actually, believe it or not, scared the Great Ninja Yuffie and was something I never wanted to see ever again.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:51 pm

The walk through the halls was mainly silent. Vincent could tell that Yuffie was somewhat afraid of going deeper into the complex but it had to be done to find what needs to be found. Vincent stopped near a T-junction in the hall and hugged the wall peaking around the corner"Deepground troops"he muttered. The Troops gaurding one of the giant doors that lead to the elevators,there were roughly twenty armed gaurds,nothing Vincent couldnt handle on his own. "Time for action.."Vincent nodded to Yuffie before darting around the corner and jumping into the air firing at the troops.

The guards taken by suprise reacted quickly and aimed there guns,machine gun fire filling the huge hall as Vincent dodged and weaved from one side to the other taking out gaurd after gaurd with precise shots that cracked louder then the combine sounds of the troopers rifles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Even though Vincent could probably take down the soldiers, I didn't want to miss out on the action, so I chase after him, throwing Conformer towards the guards with great accuracy and slicing through their necks. My smirk from earlier returned as some began firing at me; I had a mastered cure-all, mastered fire-all and shiva equiped, they were choosing a fight with the wrong ninja and 'vampire'. When Comformer boomeranged back to me, I lept and it in mid-air, in the middle of a backflip, and threw it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next