FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Zack watched Vincent move from rock to rock and he stood up off the ground dusting himself down. "Yeah sure... I'll be careful." He shook his head.
"Man can move." He commented looking to the corpse of the Death Claw.
Zack had to containment his excitement.
Sure it was a walk Midgar but hell if it was going to be exciting he was all for it!
Zack looked round for anything he could use as a weapon as he walked. There was not much apart from dirt and rocks and he frowned.

If there was another Death Claw around he had nothing to stop the thing lunging at him. "Guess I'm going melee mode then." He mused jogging through the rocks as Vincent seemed to move from rock to rock with ease flipping and spinning with ease that cape of his moving and flapping about him.
Zack was glad he still had his SOLDIER body and the memories of his training. He missed his sword; Angeal's sword but that didn't mean he was powerless.

Zack picked up his pace and ran through the rocks at SOLDIER speed keeping his ears tuned for anymore of the lingering monsters. He heard the sound of beating wings and skidded to a halt.
Crouching down he scooped up a handful of dirt in his glove.
Tentatively stepping quietly his back moving against a rock he slipped up to the corner peering round and saw the Ahriman floating there the eyeball blinking and looking up where Vincent had gone.

Moving his hand to his mouth he cleared his throat to get it's attention. The giant eyeball turned to look at him and he ducked behind the rock as it's eyeball shot out a stun beam.
The Ahriman flapped it wings as it came round the corner and Zack threw the dirt into the monster's eye blinding it before his fist shot out smacking the thing in the eye, making it twice as blind.
"Sorry but I need the training I'm a little stiff ya know." Zack grinned dropping his hand to the ground and his leg shooting up knocking the monster up into the air. Flipping back and landing on his feet. The Ahriman landed on the ground and Zack placed his hand to the ground before propelling himself up skyward then the gravity pulled him back down aiming Zack landed on the Ahriman his fist in direct contact with the monster causing it to wail out before the blood sprouted outwards of the creature as it died instantly.

It was that moment Zack stepped back looking at the blood on his glove and he wiped it from his face and neck. The monster's corpse lingered there was nothing, it didn't vanish into the lifestream it remained there. Zack glanced up to the sky his look becoming one of concern.
"I don't think I like this." He murmured and took off seeing Vincent on a rock in the distance waiting. "Vincent. The lifestream it's not..." He trailed off remembering how the Death Claw's corpse did not vanish either and he felt stupid Vincent probably already knew why else would the guy be heading to the Shinra building in Midgar.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Ah ha! A clue! I wasn't just a Great Ninja, I was a Great Detective! The only probkem was that it wasn't the kind of clue I was hoping for. A dead Deepground soldier. Not only did it mean that the problem with the lifestream was far greater than thr plats and stuff dying, but it also meant that the nightmares that had terrorized Gaia last time had returned. Usually I'd be like 'It's ok, I can take them on by myself because I'm the world's greatest ninja!' but me Vs an entire army of enhanced... Things? I wasn't stupid, so I headed back towards the entrance to the building, trying to make my escape before I became their next brainwashed experiment.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:54 pm

The journey grew quiet once more except for the sound of quicked steps,eager to reach the city. As Vincent jumped from rock top to rock top he looked back to see Zack still keeping pace,Vincent smirked the faintest of smirks somewhat pleased he could keep up with him. Continuing the journey, Midgar was getting closer and closer,as Vincent entered the air once again a sharp sound to the left of him caught his attention,but it was too late a second Death Claw lunged from the darkness and caught Vincent too close for him to draw Death Penalty.

Vincent still in mid-air grabbed the DeathClaws face with his golden talons his thumb digging into the beasts eye,in one fluid movement Vincent pulled himself over the creature and stood on its shoulders as he rode the Death Claws now failed lunge towards the ground,Vincent drawed his firearm and sunk a shot to the back of the animals skull spilling a wash of blood over the rocks infront,the DeathClaw collapsed hard into the ground in a crumpled heap as the gunshot still echoed over the valley.Vincent stood up and wiped the blood from his claw with his other hand.
"Yes..Now you understand what I mean by 'somethings not right'" looking at the deceased creature,no sign of it returning to the lifestream. Vincent looks back to Zack and flicks out his robe "The sooner we reach the city the better."
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Zack picked up his pace more as he speed up his sprint faster than a normal human could manage. It was times like this he wished he had Angeal, Genesis or Sephiroth's wing.
"I can't believe I didn't notice the change from up in the lifestream, normally I'm good a spotting a moment like that." He could remember needing to come down to push Cloud during his battle with Sephiroth. "When you're up there you can see, feel hear everything... each time a new soul joins the lifestream you can feel it..."

Zack let out a breath as he saw at two Death Claws ahead with an Ahriman and a swarm of Giant Hornets. Monsters were predictable they liked to converge in packs more than often.
"Guess it's time to pick and choose..." He grinned.

Running up the side of the side of the rocks he leapt from one to the other, pushing off the rock pulling his fist back he flew into the Ahriman hitting it in the eye and sending it flying back into the swarm of Giant Hornets causing them to attack the Ahriman instead of him. Looking to the side seeing the two Death Claws. He jumped back spinning round in a round house knocking one into the other before choosing that moment to keep running onward, if he'd had the buster sword he would have stayed for a hopeful level up but he didn't think he had the time it was already dark.

Leaving the monsters behind in his dust he could see Midgar in the distance. If they kept this speed up they would get their soon enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:47 pm

When I got to what used to be thespectacular 1st floor of the Shinra building, I was met by 3 Deepground soldiers, two of which opened fire on me while the other alerted some more soldiers that there was an intruder through a walkie talkie. There was no escaping this, I had to fight. With a confident smirk, I jumped into the air to dodge the bullets, did a front flip and landed behind the soldiers, throwing Conformer at the back of their heads. It hit one's neck, slicing it open and then returned to me. I was about to get the other one too when I heard several footsteps coming my way, too many for me alone to handle. "See ya!" I gave the soldier still firing at me a casual salute before running out of the building, hoping the soldiers didn't follow.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Vincent kept a good 5 meter distance ahead of Zack,making good time they would both reach the outskirts of the City in no time. Jumping on and over all manner of rocks and debris Vincent turns towards the hungry creatures in pursuit and fires off round after round,the crisp severe crack of gunfire was enough to scare away the weaker creatures,the bullets themselves were enough to slow the others.

Midgar at last,the very edge of the City,nothing more then a tangled wreck of metal and concrete. Vincent jumped up high and landed on one knee on a rusty archway. Standing to look down at Zack as he made his way in "I'll let you go about your busniess from here,I have some of my own to attend." Vincent turns his back "This world isnt the same as the one you left behind...." Vincent loaded his weapon,ready for whatever comes as he looked outwards towards the dimmly lit Shinra building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:33 pm

All I could do was run. The footsteps hadn't retreated, they were still as loud as ever, but the gunshots were even louder. Yup, they were still firing at me, and the only thing protecting me right now was Conformer that I had strapped quickly to my back. It deflected the bullets and acted like a shield, but when I ran out steam and couldn't continue running - and that time will come eventually - then I'd be a goner.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:48 pm

"Guess I'll see you later then."
Zack watched Vincent 'fly off' well jump really really far rafter to rafter and rooftop to rooftop.
"Well guess I better head to the slums then." Zack looked round Midgar and he blinked taking a few steps he looked down as he heard a clang of pipes. He picked up the metal bar and he spun it round several times before flicking it out to the side checking the swinging length before holding it up against himself it was a couple of inches shorter than the buster sword.
"Hmmm it's not quite a sword... but hey if I can fight with an umbrella then a pipe's just a step above that." He commented spinning it round and slapping it into place in the back of his belt.

Walking through the ruined streets of the city he once knew he understood what Vincent meant, seeing it from above was different than actually walking the streets of the damaged ruins.
"Bird's eye view never did the damage justice."

Zack turned a corner and he stopped dead he could see a couple of soldiers in uniform just standing there, one of them on a cigarette break while the other was just talking to him about some girl back home.
No matter good or bad military no matter where always had the same conversations. He'd heard it all before he'd said it all before himself.
"Excuse me guys I'm a little bit lost." He stated.
Then stopped when the guns were pointed at him. He held up his hands looking at them.
"Um did I do something wrong."
"This area is off limits where are you going?" the one with the cigarette dangling from his lips demanded.
"Errrrr Church in the slums. I was just going to ask for directions to it." He rubbed behind his head. "You see last time I was here this place wasn't this badly damaged."
He saw the other one tilt his head in disbelief. "This entire city has been like this for over three years. Where have you been? Under a rock, everyone knows Midgar will take forever to be rebuilt."
Zack looked to the side and he stepped up to a medium sized rock keeping one hand behind his neck his foot settling on the rock and rolling his boot over it to loosen it from the ground making it look casual.
"Actually I was kinda you know... dead." He flicked the rock up into the air and pulled the pipe out and swung it round slicing through the rock and sending the two halves at the two guys in the military uniforms. The rocks hitting them.
Zack charged up to them and he swung the pipe again like a bat knocking the wind out of one and then his elbow clipping the other in the back of the neck sending him to the ground. He picked up the gun, ammo, materia and gil they dropped.
"Ooooh yeah I still got it." He slid the gun strap over his shoulder and put the pipe back in the back of his belt. he equipped the materia and grinned as he realized it was a cure. "And it's just what I need." He counted the gil. "Aww man fifty gil, they don't pay the military as much as they used to." With that he ran off before anyone noticed he'd come through.

Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:49 pm

The city was its usual drab and depressing self as Vincent jumped and climbed his way to the Shinra complex,twisted skeletons of buildings and mangled steel frames is all that remains of its surroundings. The gaint weathered Shinra Corp logo painted on the reactors of the installation where almost unrecognizable,Vincent climbed up to one of the observation windows and peered inside. The interior was ruined and looted by the many theives and scavengers that now inhabit most of Midgars ruins certianly nothing of interest or answers would be found on this side. Vincent continued to travel around the facility as he was getting closer to the main hub he noticed two soldiers standing gaurd at one of the many side doorways,Vincent gained a closer look and hid behind a concrete slab.

Deepground,still active? the thought was almost too good to be true. "hmph. Deepground...." certainly there will be some sort of answer to whats going on Vincent thought to himself as he left his position in a red flash. Scouting around to find a way in without alerting any gaurd Vincent halted his search,The faint sound of machine gun fire rippled through the Shinra Relic. Gripping Death Penalty,Vincent jumps closer to where the gunfire is coming from,hopefully something worth his interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Ok, change of plan. I was going to fight, try and kill as many as possible and then hide and text someone - probably Reeve since he was in charge of the WRO, but did he even know how to read texts?! Well, I hope he did, because thats what I was gonna do. Pushing off of the ground and doing a little turn in the air to face the soldiers, I grabbed Conformer off of my back and threw it at them, knocking some of the soldiers down. I stumbled a little as I landed but then continued to run, this time back towards Shinra - because even though it was dangerous there, that building had some of the best hiding places I had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Zack skidded to a halt and looked round he scratched behind his head. "Now where was that entrance to the slums again." looking behind he saw the ShinRa building so he knew it wasn't that way. He could hear the gunfire in that direction.
"Something's going on over there." He remarked more to himself and then he made his way down the steps to the empty area there were stairs around him. "Okay I see the fountain."

He kept walking around it looking to the familiar land mark and he kept walking round it several more times was it up one of the stairs? He stopped.
"Train station." he clicked his fingers then stopped "Wait destroyed town equals no trains going." He tapped the side of his head. "Think Zack think." He let out a frustrated cry. "Awwww maaaaaan it's been too long."
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Near one of the sides of the main Shinra building Vincent tore a loose peice of plating from the structure and dropped inside the complex. The gunfire still being heard,Vincent looked around as he made sure he didnt drop in on anyone. With a flare of his crimison robe,Vincent draws his weapon and starts to walk down the faded halls of the building,checking each corner as he edged closer to the source of the gunfire.

Vincent crouches down as the sounds of footsteps running his way come into his ears. peering between the cracks of a collapsed wall he spots four Deepground soldiers running across the hall infront of him,before Vincent could follow he hears the click of a loaded rifle, three Deepground special ops soldiers had their weapons pointed directly at him,snuck from behind. "Tch...Fine" Vincent said calmly,slightly annoyed he had been caught. Over one of the Troopers radios came a slight surprise"We still have the girl on the run she's taking out our troops with a Shurikian,we need re-inforcments to surround her." Vincent raised his eyebrows ever so slightly realizing that the one getting shot at was most likely the Wutai mischif-maker Yuffie.

Vincent feind a lowered guard as the Special Ops closed in,as they got close Vincent Jumped straight up and spun shooting two soldiers in the head and kicking the third in the neck sending him into the opposing side of the hall. Vincent looked at the three dead for a breif second in silence and continued his way down the maze like halls,taking what shortcuts he can find or make, Vincent caught a glimpse of Yuffie running for her life but couldnt get to her. "hmm"Vincent voiced to himself as he searched for a way to eventually get to Yuffie and offer his brand of assistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Uh oh, they were calling for reinforcements! I couldn't handle anymore! Four was enough. With a sigh, I skidded to a slight stop, only really moving to dodge bullets, not continuing to run away or anything. I guessed I'd have to use that fire materia if I wanted to have a chance... And I might summon Shiva when the other soldiers got here. Spinning around to face the deepground punks, I casted Fire3 on one of the soldiers, burning him alive until he dropped dead. The other soldiers still shot at me as if they weren't afraid and I just smirked at how dumb they were for not being afraid of the conquerer of evil and fought back.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Zack stood at the train station and he looked at the train on the track. All his pacing had driven him crazy and he'd decide to take the the train tunnel to the slums, he could walk it...

Looking down the tunnel Zack sighed it was half destroyed, there was dust and debris everywhere. The train looked no better than the tracks. He had remembered when there had been people here once upon a time waiting for the train. Probably the same train that looked half blown to bits.
"Well guess I'm walking then." He commented.

Zack jumped onto the tracks at least nothing would run him over since it seemed like the trains weren't going to run anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:51 am

Genesis's lips twitched as he looked Sephiroth in the eyes. A truce it seemed. "My friend, are you waxing poetic now? I must have inspired the talent deep in your soul."

"Wings of light and dark spread afar"

"We shall search this Church of yours and perhaps find some direction as to Angeal's where- a- bouts. Your obsessions tend to be all consuming. Ha! I just hope that Angeal, when we find him, will not disappoint you and your new-found desire for redemption!"

"We seek it thus, and take it to the sky"

Genesis smiled again in genuine amusement as he too unfurled his dark wing and began the journey towards Midgar. The wind whipped their hair, dark and light as they flew through the cool air. Two of the three solders who were friends in a former life reunited...for now.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:56 am

Sephiroth made a hmph noise in his throat and said drily
"not likely I'll leave the riddles to you Genesis"
Sephiroth took to the air as well, taking the lead in front of Genesis. he hoped Angeal's sword was there even as must as he detested that blade type, he desired to see it one again, the one link to his dead friend.
"I wonder what this second chance has in store for me" Sephiroth whispered to him self, but no matter what he'd right the wrong this time, he thought of Zack briefly wondered if he was back also, it was always refreshing to know someone who didn't care that he was the great sephiroth just a friend and warrior, treating him as human without any rivalry. carefree with a great sense of honor, if fate had deemed otherwise sephiroth would have liked to be more like that . he gave a sigh and increased his speed.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:38 am

Zack let out a breath as he walked out of the tunnel he held the pipe up, it was bent, bloodied and looked like it was in the shape of half a pretzel.
"Man who woulda though there were so many monsters in there." Zack tossed the pipe behind him, before wiping the blood from his face. He probably looked like a survivor from those horror movies he used to watch as a teen.

Looking to the familiar area of the slums, he let out a breath. "I wonder if you're here... Aerith." He felt the shudder roll up his spine as he looked around. Normally there were people, he remembered their being people. Sure they didn't like him, but he remembered there used to be a whole community down here. Looking up Zack could see some of the damaged plates hanging there like they could fall at any given moment.
"I wish I hadn't looked up there." he muttered.

Heading past the familiar shacks of houses that were long abandoned. There was a sense of nostalgia... Spinning the gun round Zack peeked round the corner. Sure enough, there was a group of three bombs just floating down the path he needed to take to get to the marketplace then on to the Church.
"Oh well I need some practice with a gun." he looked at it and frowned. He was more tempted to beat them with it than shoot them, but he couldn't be picky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Genesis' eyes narrowed briefly as Sephiroth took the lead. Was it the old rivalry or just unconscious arrogance on his friend's part? Always the first and best...Genesis shrugged his shoulders and let it pass. This wasn't the time to renew the testing of just who was the best of them.
As they drew closer to the city Genesis couldn't help but be surprised. The destruction was considerable and the place looked completely abandoned. Abandoned by human life, at least. It seemed monsters now had freedom to roam the streets at will. He grinned in anticipation. A good fight was what he needed! Unsheathing his Rapier in readiness, Genesis continued in Sephiroth's wake towards the city.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Sephiroth realized he had taken the lead once again and recalling how bitter the brunette always was about the whole thing he slowed down.
Noticing that Genesis had his crimson blade ready he summoned the Masamune into being and his hand tightened on the hilt, his cat like eyes scanning for any signs of life, there was none just the occasional monster lurking around in the shadows.
The lack of life here worried him, his actions had maybe caused this? surely they should have rebuilt after all this time.
"I don't like this Genesis, there should be people here, it's utterly abandoned... we should go on foot, it isn't that far now to the Church and it will give us a chance to study the terrain and maybe find other signs of life"
what are you planning Gaia? what is the life stream doing? Sephiroth frowned and prepared to land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Genesis grinned and raised an eyebrow as Sephiroth slowed and continued beside him. Subtle hints seemed effective today...maybe he was sincere in his desire to redeem himself. When had the great Sephiroth ever cared for other's feelings? Ha! What else had changed about his friend?Genesis wondered.

"I agree. Something is not right about this place. It's more than just a lack of people. It's a lack of life...as if the land itself were dying. I wonder if any others are here? Anyone who can tell us what has been taking place in this goddess forsaken city."

Genesis looked around the shadows left by the ruins of buildings. Choosing a clear area, he folded his wing and landed gracefully rapier at the ready.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Sephiroth followed genesis's lead and landed gracefully wing banking his decent he landed gently onto his feet which barely disturbed the ground, his wing vanished and he looked around his surroundings

a small sound alerted him that there was someone or thing there he looked to genesis signalling him to follow and he strode forward and saw someone he didn't think he'd see again
"zack... so you are here too, and you have company" Sephiroth noticed the three bombs the raven spiked man was going to take on with a gun.
remember the ricochet Zack" Sephiroth shook his head the other man could get hit and looked to have minimal cure's on him
almost leaving genesis behind he took to the air again using speed to get to the bombs jumping on one he sliced at one of the others, taking to the air again as it exploded in half, he jumped to the other, the Masamune a sliver blur as it easily cut the second bomb jumping away as that one exploded to either side of him, lastly maybe showing off a little directly stabbed through the third bomb and threw it off his blade, watching it gather its bearing Sephiroth took to the sky and booted the bomb past genesis knowing the Brunette would take care of it.

he landed to his feet and rose a brow looking at Zack.
Long time no see Zack... but remember guns and metal don't mix, it has a habit of hitting back with the bullet, use your head"
Sephiroth tapped the side of his head smirking a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Genesis, alerted by Sephiroth's signal, followed closely behind as they made their way towards the disturbance.Looking up, he saw black spiked hair and a familiar stance... Zack! Memories flooded his mind as he relived the moments of insanity that had caused such a contest of wills between the two of them. Before he could react any further Sephiroth sprang to the air, Masamune a blur of silver slicing through one Bomb and on it's way to another.

Genesis crossed his arms and stood back to enjoy the sight. Sephiroth, for all his arrogance was truly a marvelous sight. He almost casually drew his own blade anticipating the silver-haired Soldiers action as a bomb was flung his way. His rapier sliced through it as it continued past him, exploding harmlessly on the ground several dozen feet away. Genesis turned and saluted his friend before putting his blade away.

He sauntered over to where the other two stood facing each other.

" There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds"

"Zack, I should have known you would be here also." Genesis chuckled. "Heroes all!"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Zack stood there the obvious shock on his face Sephiroth and Genesis... He sucked in a breath looking to the remainders of the bombs, the creatures bits scattered through the area.
"S-Seph..."
He had known he wasn't the only one. But to see them it made him drop the gun. It clattered against the ground. It was shock, yeah he knew shock when he felt it.
"I wasn't going to shoot them," he began pushing that shock back. "They get kinda aggravated by it... I was just going to use the handle and beat it that way." He knew it sounded stupid, but he was weaponless in a sense he felt like he was.

Zack looked behind to Genesis, hearing loveless he glanced between the two warriors their swords weren't turned on him.
Sephiroth's mannerisms reminded him of the Seph he knew. The Seph he had idolized as a youthful ShinRa recruit. Oh how time had changed things.
Seph, himself Genesis they had all a common thing, they had turned their back on ShinRa.
Zack had never thought there would be a time where they would stand here like this, not fighting among themselves. It was like the lifestream had calmed their clashing personalities for whatever it was that they were required to do.

The heroes exclamation from Genesis made him smile a little, "Well speaking of that. I was heading to the church, I'm weaponless hero, Cloud put Angeal's sword there. I'm going to need it at least until I can get to a weapons shop and get my own."
It was an offer in it's own sense to see what he could from them, their hostilities or what they knew. He had learned more from Vincent though but maybe with what he knew, what Vincent had said and what they knew they could find out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Finding his way towards the pressured Yuffie, Vincent clambours through the debris and empty rooms taking out the odd one or two sentrys with precise shots of his firearm. As he neared the frontline of the action,one Deepground guard saw Vincent's pursing towards him,the guard slammed the button for the door to close but it was too late. Vincent slid under the door and delivered a clean shot to the troopers face,decorating the ceiling. Getting up and hugging the wall Vincent peers around a corner and sees Yuffie and the troops exchanging attacks,Vincent pleased that he was able to make it infront of them. Stepping out from the corner Vincent Rings a volly of gunfire past Yuffie,the rounds all reaching their targets. "Yuffie..go I have you covered" Vincents cloak whipped and expanded covering most of the hall and Yuffie's escape as Vincent held his ground firing off shot after thunderous shot,the troopers numbers in the bare minimum, Vincent retraced his steps like a Crimison shroud following the ninja girl to a safer location.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Sephiroth nodded to Zack,
"That was my intention also, Genesis and I hope that Angeal is revived too, though it is good to see you Zack" Sephiroth turned to look around his surroundings
"it is quite unusual to see it so lifeless, do you have any clue what the life stream is doing? I was told to use this chance well and all traces of Jenova has been removed. no longer a puppet I'll be, so relax I can see your uneasy but there is nothing to fear from me" Sephiroth kept his back turned for a bit the horrors he had committed under Jenova's influence.. he clenched a fist before turning his head to look at Zack again, his cat eyed gaze direct.
" I will right the wrongs I caused to everyone, first the church then to help rebuild the slums" he held out a hand to Zack
"shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next