FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:57 am

Lucrecia screamed when the darkness began to eat her away. I can't fight this! She felt tears welling in her eyes. I'm too weak, I'm too idiotic, I failed! She clawed back at the darkness, almost giving up hope before a breeze passed her. The embodiment of the lifestream merely moving began to activate her body in ways she did not know was possible. Ripping a hand away from the darkness she shot out whips of electricity at the raven haired monster in hopes to break the channeled spell.

"Die!" She whipped out more magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 am

The shear force of the electricity electrocuting him managed to make him miss Weiss' body leaving. He fell back on the second floor railing and felt himself have a bit of trouble moving before he got up. "Damn you..." He suddenly phased into darkness and in a moment appeared behind her. Both wing-guns and hand-guns ready he circled her as he fired round after round, after round, after round, after round!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:12 am

She did the only thing she could think of doing and she casted a Shield. Her spells were based on Materia, and recreating one of the most powerful materia was a massive drain on her mana. She held it up as long as she could, feeling every bullet smack the shield was like another slap in the face. It was only so long before she would break. Knowing her time was limited she quickly condensed the shield into an orb and flung a non-elemental flare spell at Nero. She could feel her left arm crack as she threw it, the strain on her body was becoming far too excessive - but she couldn't let Nero know that she was becoming weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 am

The spell hit dead on and he was thrashed against the wall.

He coughed out blood and stood up slowly. "Don't you understand... The Flare spell is the much weaker version of Bahamut's Mega Flare... you casted it without any materia. You're essentially a Cetra!" He laughed, "I'm looking at an Ancient right now... but I guess, if you're an Ancient, and I am your opposite, I must be the Anti-Cetra. Because I was born with the ability to summon darkness without any aid." Behind him, darkness began to proliferate and swirvul.

"With death... we have become more powerful... but I suppose it's fair, for we were always the pathetic ones... finally given new rise..." His eyes widened, "I'll kill you and absorb your magic, then nothing can stop me! I will be Cetra!" he yelled out of insanity and blasted streams of darkness at the woman. "This ends here, Crescent!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:27 am

Lucrecia's eyes widened. Was she a Cetra now? She was attached to the Lifestream. She could cast magic without materia. She was beyond aging. She was eternal. She had no idea what to do. Backing away, the strands of darkness surged and smacked her in the chest hard enough to send her flying. The dark began crawling towards her and she managed to get up to her knees.

A sly smile forming on her lips.

"The only one this is over for is your brother, Nero... Weiss is most likely dead unless you save him... Maybe he's already dead, but if there's a chance he could be saved now, you would regret it forever if you didn't go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 am

The tendrils of darkness suddenly stopped as his eyes widened, "You lie... Woman you lie! I saw the chemicals you put gathered! You lie!"

Then he remembered Weiss' seizure, he needed Nero to stabilize him. Crashing a hand against his forehead the man suddenly screamed and turned away. He flew into the door and down spiraling staircase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:44 am

She saw her chance and ran out the door. Looking around she was rather thankful there were no civilians out this time of day. "How the hell am I going to get to WRO headquarters?" She suddenly realised she was on the wrong continent. Looking back, Nero may be after her any minute. She suddenly dashed out of the town and hoped she could find a way...

[[Because Lucky(Lucrecia) is most likely going to be hitching rides and taking boats and Shiva-knows-what, I'm just going to take her out of the RP for a couple of pages to compensate the time difference]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 am

Nero rushed down the spiralling chambers and barged into the laboratory. He looked around and saw the table and flung himself at it. He noticed Weiss was gone... He had no idea that the Lifestream so kindly "Borrowed" him, instead he thought he died and returned to the Lifestream. He smacked his hands against the table and saw drops of blood (from the jab Lucrecia gave him) and he soon felt tears in his eyes.

His brother. His brother was dead while Nero was a fool!

Nero left the woman with his brother and now he was gone! He was such an idiot! How could he trust her? HOW COULD HE HAVE TRUSTED HER? He smacked the table and soon felt tears roll down his face. How? How? One of his wing-guns suddenly aimed at his own head. "I'll take my own life to be with you brother!" He shouted as the gun readied itself. "I'll do it." He whispered before closing his eyes and scrunging them up tight. He looked away and a small memory came to his mind...

Long long ago....

He was nothing but a monster, but Weiss did not think so... Weiss... Weiss wanted for them to have a future - together! Why? Why couldn't they live together? Be happy together? Why couldn't his family be real? Rosso may be a little harsh, but she would have protected them in a heartbeat. Azul seemed cold but he was always looking out. Shelke always did her best to help them... Weiss lead them... Nero betrayed them... But Weiss had a vision, a future. The gun cocked away and he realised he needed to make that reality or die trying. Nero stood up and felt the tears continue. "Brother... I will rule this world, for the both of us. I may have lost my light, but I will not forget you." The tendrils of darkness soon consuming him to a new level of insanity. "I'll kill everything... I'll kill everyone..." He smiled. "They will be hunted down and exterminated. Vincent slashed, Shelke strangled, Hojo beaten, Reeve stabbed, his cat crushed, Kisaragi garroted, Sephiroth impaled! And Lucrecia... shot and executed without mercy... the time has come, brother, to rid this world of all that I see as undesirable!" His hands raised to eye level as he cried tears of blood. "I will make you so proud... brother..."
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Vincent lookd up to Zack and signalled up ahead, the WRO Headquarters could be seen shimmering in the distance like a mirage,it was still a far ways to go but atleast they had visual confirmation of its location. The bike veered through some rocks as Vincent tried to make the ride as calm as possible for yuffie but without loosing speed. It was a challenge but he seemed to have gotten used to riding.

Vincent smirked lightly and shrugged,alerting Yuffie. "WRO is just up ahead,we will be there soon and see what Reeve and the others have to say. Hold on."

the bike grumbled as it sped up the wind making Vincents hair and cloak flap wildly.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:31 pm

When Vincent told me that the WRO building was in sight, I looked up and opened my eyes to look. All I saw was Vincent's hair in my face. Not very nice when I'm trying to see what was in front of me. I quickly moved the suprisingly silky har away so that I could see and smiled a little as the WRO headquarters came into view... But that smile didn't last lng, because everything was rushing past me so fast, the bluriness made my motion sickness worse. Letting out a little groan as my stomach flip-flopped, I rested my head against Vince's back, hoping that the nausea would pass soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Genesis could almost feel a change in the lifestream...like an itching under his skin and a pulsing in his skull.
" When the war of the beasts brings about the world’s end
The goddess descends from the sky"

Could that be true? Had the 'goddess' descended or more accurately, the lifestream become manifest?
Genesis looked up at the clear sky overhead. Not long until sunrise. He closed his eyes, feeling the pulse growing. Turning in the direction of the strongest 'pull' against his mind, he flew quickly towards...what or who?

Last edited by Weiss on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : is almost day time not night time so changed it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:04 am

>Hey hey. Sorry it took me so long to post. Whatever this is has been kicking my butt and then some. I've been having trouble with my focus lately. *turns to crystal*<

Her right knee sinks deeply into his bowel as it collides with his torso. His organs displace beneath the blow as he looses a silent breath, as though he had not air in his lungs, and heavily collapses upon his knees before her. His sudden folding alters the pressure upon the Buster Sword, ripping the blade from her side with a wet crunch as it is flung across the room. A dry metallic screech resounding as it skids against the floor.

She stoically peers upon him as his gloved hand grasps spiked wisps of hair near his temple.

“This is merely a seed,” she whispers directly into the neglected recesses of his consciousness.

His troubled gaze staggers in its venture upward her naked figure, coming to rest upon her uninterested expression.
She watches, a twinge on mild amusement fighting to betray her collected countenance, as he screams with the stinging rupture of his escaping wings.

“Wings,” she thinks to herself in relative surprise, her mind emphasizing the plurality of the word. “White… wings?”

The wet white feathers undulate violently in the fire induced winds; several of their ranks gracelessly adorning the air as they depart from his plumage.

She is lost in her musings when his heft is thrust upon her, her back connecting squarely with the cold of the wall behind as the wound of her side is assailed by the heat of his struggling figure and the flames before her.

"What did you do to me?" He hissed quietly. "Why can I hear you in my head?"

A mere fragment of a moment passes before the atmosphere is peppered with the young ninja’s voice. The exceptionally bright post-warning beam finds her unprepared and her arm reflexively hides her gaze as her head turns towards the shadows.

-

She blinks away the angst from her distasteful defeat as the night winds howl through her silvery locks. Looking down from atop the disheveled remnants of the ShinRa tower she spies upon the survivors as they depart from the dilapidated venue, a figure of vile shadow and a spiked Aryan steal away into a corridor of darkness as several ruffians regroup with her new “son.”

“Stay close,” her gaze seems to penetrate into Zack’s mind regarding his compatriots. “Spread my legacy. We shall have a new reunion.”

She inhales the night air, which is cool as though to spite the flames and billowing smoke of the wreckage.

“As long as you spread those wings,” she thinks to herself. “My defeat here will be of little consequence. ‘The Virus,’ as those inadequate peons so dubbed, will spread to anyone you touch.”

A sly grin graces her features as an understated snigger pries its way through her lips. Her good nature is short lived as various remnants of the DeepGround assault force find their way to the derelict remains of President ShinRa’s office. As they infest her new base of operations.

She looks down to the severed arm in her right grasp and narrows her eyes. The soldiers strike formation, three on bended knee while flanked by two standing officers as they poise their guns. She quickly flicks her wrist and blood from her dismembered limb sprays towards the soldiers. The fluid lands upon them with a rain-like splatter as she presses her left arm against its natural junction at her shoulder. As the white tendrils over her cells lash out and pull her limb home, the blood spatter that titivates the soldiers’ uniforms abruptly burrows into her victims and slowly possesses them. The figures double over as horrified screams of agony resonate only to fall upon uncaring ears. Their genes splice and contort, their features distorting as their bones transmute and their very DNA is corroded.

She turns her back upon her prey as she flexes her reattached peripheral limb. Her bangs wildly whip about as she blinkingly considers her next move. She bites her thumb nail in contemplation before the tip of the epidermis breaks off in her mouth. Her eyes brighten as she abruptly stops chewing. She spits the nail to the floor by her side and reaffixes her gaze outward. The detached cells of her digit begin to multiply rapidly as they cultivate into a fleshy covering over the floor and begin the slow process of replacing the materials on the building with a calcium residue.

“This shall be my stronghold,” she mutters, the once proud ShinRa Company now slowly dissolves as it is replaced by an organic compound. The new fortress made of her very own flesh begins to take shape as the five defeated soldiers rise to their feet, their visage now identical to Jenova’s naked figure. “My time with this planet has been informative.”

“Go,” she dryly states to the Jenova clones without turning. “I no longer bear the hindrances of my wounds from the meteor fall; nor those of my time in stasis.”

She raises her hand and balls her digits into a fist.

“Absorb this world and complete my mission,” she says under her breath. “Assimilate all. Every being shall bear witness to my mnemetic realm.”

She slowly turns to face her copies, the room now a solid sterile white, the walls having been replaced by bone as various organelles pulse in their suspension from the ceiling.

“Being with the interlopers on the lower levels,” she orders. “This time the army shall be our own.”
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:29 pm

.......To be continued in ARC II
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15