FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:01 pm

The fires struck him as Sephiroth sailed upwards. He could here the sounds of the laugh and his eyes riveted towards him. He moved forward and his blade flashed again, his eyes never once lingering from Nero. "Though my redemption shall be a long path it shall start with you."

The heat built within his palm, growing with each passing moment before it emerged, the flame striking towards the other. It was time for this battle to end and to leave this carnage. His only desire was to fight for his redemption, to become the hero he was once meant to be. This fool was in his way, an insect, nothing more.

Whatever was to happen in the end, whether it be destruction or redemption, it would not be for Nero to determine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:12 pm

The raven haired Tsivet dashed to the side and watched as the heat wave went passed him and crashed a thick building. "Idiot. How many innocents will die if you destroy the structure of this place?" He knew Vincent was on his side, others would be too. "Were on the basement floor, if you break more than this place can take, all your allies will die!" 

He laughed, "So much for redemption." Just to spite the angel he threw a ball of darkness at a pillar a few feet away. The fires still roaring. 
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:34 pm

He knew he would still be able to escape with his life however that would mean letting Nero go. Survive so they could fight another day or survive alone. Those were the only decisions to make. Zack and Genesis were still his allies and once long ago he had been their leader. He moved upwards above Nero. He was a monster, a creature designed to be the ultimate weapon and now he could fulfill his task but there were others within this building. The few that showed him trust, and he swore never to bend to her will again. Finally he made his decision.

"The victory has yet to be decided and one day it shall be," he said as he looked down upon him. He would not show his back to his enemy however he could not allow so many to die, not if he sought his redemption. This was not the end, only a pause in the battle to be continued another day.

Masamune sliced forward against the remainder of the doors to the lift and he moved upwards, away from the destruction of the basement. This would be finished when other lives did not hang in the balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:47 am

"Run," He whispered. Sephiroth was long gone but Nero did realise Sephiroth made the 'right choice'. But of course, his twisted mind was going to make Sephiroth believe it was the wrong choice. But in due time. Nero's blood haze seemed to wear off as a walkway crashed besides him. Fire engulfing all. Including himself. He launched himself back, into the darkness, and his fiery form appeared on one of the top floors where there was no battle. 

"Deepground?" He spoke aloud and the units turned to aim their guns at him. 

"Hold your fire!" One of them called. 

Another one grabbed his communication device and spoke into it. "Tell Weiss we found Nero the Sable!" 

Nero raised an eyebrow but stayed quiet. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:46 am

Weiss picked his way carefully down to the lower levels, the deeper he went the hotter it became, Like he was entering the bowels of hell.
Weiss was no stranger to hell, hell started when ShinRA took him and Nero from their home and turned them into monsters.
He gave a small smile at that, and an old saying popped into his head it is better to Rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven and Rule he would do once he had eradicated all the impurity from the world.
His thoughts grew more darker the lower he got, slowly turning into irritation, he disliked not being completely on top of things, much had happened while he'd been comatose. a beep alerted him that someone was Trying to contact him, he tapped the headset he'd been given and it crackled to life.

"you may speak, what is it?"

"Emperor Weiss!, Nero the Sable has been found! he isn't far from your Location just two more levels down sir"
" good, have all the survivors been killed yet? I want this building Wiped off the map"
".....so far there hasn't been any Sir, but if we find any, we know what to do"
Weiss grunted the man was lying, but he had more important matters to attend too, he cut off communications and he began striding faster down the corridor.

" not long now Nero..." he whispered entering the second Level his foot steps echoing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:08 am

Death had changed him. Nero was not the same person. He was different. Nero the Sable walked down the hall. His footsteps had the clank of his wings with him. He could feel Weiss' location and it wasn't long until they were at opposite sides of the same hallway. The fires of the explosion were still burning him - no, they were burning with him. The fires had merged with his darkness, his mako suit, to create the look of a Phoenix corrupted by cruel Shadowflame. Amethyst and ruby fires burned like an aura around The Sable and his footsteps came to a stop. He examined his brother for a moment, his mind not believing it was true. They were both alive, and free - properly free this time. No Hojo to mess with them, no one would stop them now. They were together, invincible.

And in that moment, the fires around him dispersed and the look in his blood-red eyes clearly stated: No, he did not change. He was the same person. Yes, he was different, and his powers had evolved to a new level, but his personality was the same. His loyalty, and love, for his brother were the same. Neverchanging. Nero the Sable looked to Weiss, the Immaculate, with compassion, care, and a slight touch of relief. "Brother..." His voice was shaking. "It's... truly... it's you..." He took a few more steps closer, "Weiss..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:32 am

Weiss was frozen to the spot, he had thought of this moment what he'd do or Say after so so long ut he didn't expect to find his brother engulfed in flames.
Black, Blues and Amethyst, the red eyes glowed in all that darkness, but that was a split second.
The flames dispersed and it was just his Brother, the same loyalty and love that was always there, sanity making the crimson of his eyes deeper, the same Nero before ShinRA.
The hard look into Weiss's eyes vanished at that moment, the gold and blue swirling together like oil did on water.
The breath that it seemed like he had held since he awoken was let out in a rush.
Nero took a few tentative steps towards him, Weiss echoed him, finely reunited with his shadow half, his steps more confident ate up the ground so they stood a descent space a part, Weiss reached out a hand touching Nero's hair, fingers curling into the soft strands.
Together at last and not a fragment of his imagination.

"Nero... my brother, it is good to see you well"
Weiss then pulled Nero into his arms. squeezing him tight.

(brotherly hug honest I just wasn't sure how to make it less yaoi sounding >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:38 am

Genesis put Vincent and the other 'newly resurrected' out of his mind for the moment. Things were changing....shifting. Someone or something was manipulating things for their own purposes. He, for one, detested being used..Shinra had tried it and Deepground had also tried to 'use' him,by giving birth to his 'copies'.... he wanted none of it!
Genesis narrowed his eyes, making an impatient gesture with fist clenched. "Heroes and Monsters...and what else?!" If Deepground was involved, then perhaps Weiss the Immaculate had also become alive once more. Answers! He needed to discover what exactly what was going on and who was pulling the strings!
A look of anger crossed his features; he would be the one controlling things! Or at the very least, make sure no one used him or the others for their own purposes!As he took to the air, sounds of explosions burst from the building below. He shook the hair out of his eyes and suddenly smiled. He trusted that Vincent and Seph could take care of it. His job right now was to discover who and what was stirring now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:40 am

Nero's eyes widened at the touch and affection. A familliar rush that he had not felt in years, human contact, had made his whole body shiver. He closed his eyes and leaned on his older brother. While his arms were at his side, his wings seemed to lean and move around the other one. He felt small tears swell in his eyes and he tried not to let them fall.

Just thinking back, to birth, to the years they spent tied up to a reactor, or in an insanity suit. The years of pain, beatings, they had felt. Nero could barely believe that now, they had finally reached freedom. Real freedom.

He was not wasting this chance. His wings spurred back and he took a step back. "Emper-.. Brother... If I had known that you were here I would have never set fire to the building." He realised he probably owed an explanation and got to it, "I was fighting against both Vincent Valentine and Sephiroth, as such, I realised I would not win out of strength and I changed the environment around me to ascertain my survival. The building burns. We, and your soldiers, should make haste to leave this place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Weiss let Nero go at step back raking his wild hair back with his hand.
"you did the right thing, taking advantage of your surroundings and using what ever will help you win a battle is advisable, you did well going up against the two of them.
And yes I think leaving would be our best bet"
Weiss tapped his headset
"we are retreating, all fall back" he then looked back to Nero.
"lets burn this place to the ground... together"
Weiss smiled and held out a hand.
"shall we go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Yes, he was younger but no - he would not be shielded or babied or mothered like before. He took Weiss' hand out of respect and forced a smile as his other hand waved; a semi-circle of thick darkness appeared and he stepped forward. "This will take us outside the building. We can figure out our new Headquarters soon enough." A strange urge to show Weiss he wasn't weak took over him as he stepped out into a far off forest thicket under a deep canopy. "This will do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:05 am

Weiss smirked, at his brothers less than enthused hold of his hand, death had changed his brother and he was actually content with his new progress, he let Nero lead the way, Weiss was happy to let another take control for once. glad that it was one he trusted with his life.
he watched Nero summon his shadows and he stepped into the darkness after him, and out into a forest.
"this will do" Nero said and Weiss nodded agreeing, what would happen now he wondered?
what ever happened at least he was reunited with Nero again and he'd let him take the lead, Weiss handed Nero his head set

"Show me your progress Nero the sable, lead deepground, I'll follow your lead, a new era needs a new ruler" Weiss was serious He was curious to see how well he'd fare. but he had faith in his brothers capabilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:14 am

Nero's eyes narrowed at that. Weiss offered the headset but he did not take it. Not yet. The younger brother looked to the side. How to explain this to him? He pondered before making eye contact. "Deepground means nothing to me. The Tsivets are my family - bar the Transparent. Deepground is only your assault force and I have no interest in it. They can all burn for all I care. I do suppose their bodies can be nice human shields but give them to me and I will do nothing with them." He took the headset carefully. "You lead them if you think they're of use. I follow your command: Big Brother." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:28 am

"you get more like me every day Nero" Weiss chuckled he plucked the head set from Nero and threw it away into the deep bushes
"oh look I misplaced it, what a shame, we are our own assault force, no need for shields, too messy and I'm not cleaning up the shit they leave behind, first things first we need to leave the area, we are too wide in the open for my comfort,any idea on where we should head next?"
Weiss turned to look at the burning building, watching their base burn to the ground. good riddance now it would just be the Tsivets when they come across them of course, Nero and himself, the way he preferred it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:57 am

Tifa glanced around as the landscape passed.
Recognising certain landmarks she called out to Cloud
"You might want to be careful in this parts! Remember all the monsters
we fought, well, they were in sector five, which is where we are!"
She kept hold and searched the landscape as they continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:31 am

Nero blinked at Weiss. "It might..." Nevermind. Never question Weiss. He moved a strand of his hair back and thought about it. "We could hide a number of places. Northern Crater is possible, but that might be too stereotypical. Nibleheim, same event." He pondered. "Preferably somewhere cold- or at least not hot." 
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:19 am

Sephiroth had emerged on a higher floor, his feet hitting the ground. The building was burning and there were too many chances that the others were not aware. It would hardly do to allow them to die. It would certainly not aid his redemption if he was the only one that emerged from this wreckage. He had a goal and right now that was to find Genesis and Zack. They alone trusted him even after knowing the monster that he was. The others did not trust him and he doubted there would be any trust. Redemption was a lonely path, one walked alone with only enemies watching carefully.

The presence of Masamune was affirming, the weight of the hilt against his palm as his boots echoed through the silent halls. He was not fool enough to believe that there were not enemies still here, still waiting. He would be ready for whoever dare be the one to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:59 am

Zack was surprised when Yuffie grabbed him. He had felt her smaller frame just pick him from the ground and run. The ninja had strength beyond belief, his hand to his head, he was slowly becoming aware of his surroundings again. He couldn't see too well though the pain of those wings had caused his sight to shut down.
He was managing to focus aware of the hallway as it came into sight then he could hear it.

Jenova...

She was still inside his head. His head, not Sephiroth's but his. He could feel her still there lingering tormenting the back of his mind, she had awoken something inside, he wasn't sure if he was going to like it when it reached the surface.

Right now it took all his strength not to lean on Yuffie as they escaped.
The smell of fire was becoming more apparent.
"Thanks Yuffie." He whispered the weight on his back was almost too much but he didn't know what to do, he had no strength to retract them and he didn't know how to use them. It was like an overstuffed military back pack.

Jenova gave him these wings. He had always wanted wings, but he hadn't expected them to come at this cost.

Zack grabbed Yuffie suddenly as the edge of the hall was filled to the brim with Deepground military.
"Never ending..." He muttered exhausted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:05 am

"You're welcome." I told Zack. Just before we ran into more of the Deepground army. Zack seemed weak now and I was worried that if he tried to fight, it would end with both of us dying, and I wasn't prepared to die! With a little sigh, I stepped forward a little. "You should probably stay out of this one." I didn't even look at Zack as I spoke, knowing that the moment I did, deepground would start firing. "I have a little trick up my sleeve, so I'll be able to take these guys on by myself." As I spoke, I sneakily equipped knights of the round - I had 'borrowed' it from Cloud last week, so that I could see it's awesome attack for myself - and gave the soldiers a 'You're gonna die' smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Zack could only nod before he moved to lean against a wall. "Becareful..." He watched her as she moved forward.
He felt pitiful. But until he could align his mind with he body he was pretty much useless. He had no Materia either, so he had no choice but to sit back.

Watching as Deepground started firing their weapons at Yuffie and himself.
Zack pulled the Buster sword from his back and slammed it down into the ground to the side of his body using it as a shield from the hail of bullets.
"Go ahead Yuffie... knock 'em dead. This place is burning to the ground we need to get out of here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:10 pm

As I dodged the bullets, I listened to Zack's nod, giving a sharp nod as he mentioned that the place was burning down. As a distraction, I threw my shuriken directly at the soldiers. As they dodged the shuriken that boomeranged around them, I summoned the knights of the round and watched as each knight attacked... But the I realised that this was no time to watch the amazing show, so I quickly grabbed Conformer as it returned to my hands and ran over to Zack. "Time to go, there's no time to rest."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:23 pm

"Right."Zack pulled the blade from the ground snapping it back into place against his back.
He moved up to Yuffie, trying not to fall on her.

They made their way into the stairwell and Zack looked down seeing the smoke rising from below. He frowned.
"Guess we got no choice." He started down the steps to the best of his ability.

He knew there would be more Deepground military but if they were aware of the situation then wouldn't they be trying to escape too not hunt him and Yuffie down and try to kill them? It made no sense.
He heard the door clang open above them as more of the soldiers made their way into the stairwell. It took Zack just that moment seeing one of the group point at them wildly shouting orders to kill them.
"They're following orders..." He growled. "Figures. A sensible man would grab his fellow man and get the hell out of here."

Zack looked over the edge of the stairwell. He shook the thought away, now was not the time to test his wings, especially since he was so zapped from Jenova doing whatever she did. Subconsciously he rubbed his hand over the scratched wrist where she had started to infest or awaken his cells more.
The boots stomped down the stairs and Zack tried to pick up his pace, the best he could still using Yuffie to lean on slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:36 pm

I fast-walked down the stairs, unable to run because I was helping Zack down the stairs too. Deepground were gaining, smoke was beginning to choke me, and it looked like we were going to lose, but a ninja never gave up, and I deffinately wasn't going to give up; Zack promised he'd protect me and I was going to protect him... And claim all the glory for saving the day. In the hopes of lowering our chance of dying, I threw the shuriken behind me, slicing through a couple soldiers... But still... How were we going to escape the flames and soldiers?! "Got any ideas on how we can get out of this mess?" I asked Zack, hoping that his brain wasn't too frazzled to think.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Zack looked to Yuffie and he smiled. "Jump... maybe I can glide us to the bottom but I'm not promising anything."
He tried to stretch the wings out and he was overwhelmed with the sensation of the new appendages.

Zack's hand gripped the railing and using the last of his physical strength he grabbed Yuffie pulling her over the edge with him, holding her tight. He let them free fall for the moment before the wings moved as if on their own and the free fall turned into a natural bird like glide towards the bottom.

He wasn't promising he could land them alright but so long as they made some ground distance between themselves and the soldiers that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Don't throw up don't throw up don't throw up! The flying was making me queasy but I tried not to let my insides pour out onto the ground below. I was greatful when we, but it wasn't a very smooth landing. We kind of stumbled forward and fell over... Zack falling practically on top of me, crushing me under his weight. "Gawd! You're crushing me!" I complained, trying to shuffle out from under Zack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next