FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:18 am

"Revived from the Lifestream?"

Lucrecia put the gun down only a little before taking a step back. "This place, for the most part, is abandoned. On occasion a few kids come to pretend there are ghosts, and the occasional WRO check out, but they're easy to hide from." She tensed as she looked at the man. What the hell did he mean when he said revived...? from the lifestream? That made perfect sense to her. She was staring at a dead man. Or a man that had been dead, but was brought back. She tensed but her eyes widened. Maybe that's why I...? She didn't quite let go of the gun yet.

And there was the factor that he recognized her. "How do you know my name? And what is yours?" The woman shivered a little. Staring into those blood red eyes scared her for a reason she couldn't quite understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:31 am

"How do I know your name?" He laughed, "Because anyone who knows anything knows your name. Your thesis on Chaos and Omega was brilliant and accurate. It was a shame that you were ridiculed before your death. Either way, you must have been revived as I have." He decided not to give his name just yet. Looking around he scratched his neck, "Could you show me to the kitchen? I need a glass of water."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:43 am

Within mere moments after he had exited the building Zack was there, yelling for him. Some things never changed and it seemed that this would be one of them. He stopped and stood his ground as Zack rushed towards him and once he mentioned visiting Cloud Strife there was the briefest flicker of emotion across his face but then it was gone once more. Zack was still talking, rambling on about all the things he needed but he had long ago learned that the boy could not be silenced. Long ago Angeal had warned him of such and he had indeed become accustomed to such inane ramblings.

He did not have time to interject his opinion on meeting up with Cloud Strife neither while Zack was talking with him nor while he was leaving his message. When the phone snapped shut and the question was asked he eyed Zack for a long moment, wondering if perhaps he had hit his head when emerging from the lifestream.

"Do I even have a choice in this matter? I assumed I was expected to accompany regardless on the hostile environment we shall be stepping into."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:51 am

"This way," She said with a sense of uneasiness as she guided him. One hand locked on the gun she was holding. Lucrecia spoke as she moved, "I didn't die. I was in... stasis, would be the right word." She said nothing after that, but found some odd urge to talk about what happened to her. This was her first conversation after her awakening. "Less than a week ago, the crystals holding me in stasis were shattered by these glowing green strands. I do believe it was the Lifestream unlocking me. I figured there had to be a reason but I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:07 am

Zack grinned. "Well alright then! It's settled!" He slapped Sephiroth on the back before walking away.
His hand moved to the side of his head. It was becoming routine to check his head for Jenova, to see if she was going to activate anything else inside him.
"Lets get a move along the sooner we get away from here the sooner I can go eat I'm STARVED!"

He walked up to Vincent handing him his phone. "No answer left a message told Cloud to text us the game plan. So until then lets just go... that way!" He motioned and looked around. Midgar looked a bit, okay alot different. "Or was it that way." He thought out loud for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:13 am

Perhaps to destroy us, brother. Easily, his wing-gun could shift out and blow a hole in her head - but he wanted to tell Weiss she existed before she... didn't. Nero chuckled and smiled, "Either way, we've both been given a second chance. Let us see what we can do with it, no?" Another smile before he grabbed a glass and poured himself water from the tap. He drank it slowly, pretending not to be interested in the fact that Lucrecia fucking Crescent was alive and next to him.

Weiss and he needed to discuss motive, either way, a scientist could help them out - willing - or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:29 am

She watched him drink with a sense of caution. She was silent for the most part, finding a chair to sit on. Cross legged, she looked to the man on her side, "We're back for one reason or another, the Lifestream doesn't have enough of itself to spare for no reason whatsoever." She spoke lowly before clearing her throat and making her voice louder, "Now that we're done with that - could you just tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 am

The man finished his cup and placed it down. Oh, what could a name hurt? "Nero, Nero the Sable. My brother's name is Weiss." He cared for little past that. Pouring himself another glass he wondered if he should check on Weiss. I do not wish to leave him alone for too long... But I need to convince this, Lucrecia, to not flee away until my brother awakens - which should be sooner rather than later - hopefully. His red eyes looked over to the woman to study her. She seemed exactly like the pictures. It was almost frightening. Well, they were pictures of her but... That's when it hit Nero: She hasn't aged a single day since she left the ShinRa company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 am

Her eyes widened a little, "Nero the Sable?"

She looked into her hands, feeling uneasy. "Valentine, you were right about the stagnations then... How foolish we were."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:53 am

Valentine? She couldn't be talking about, "Vincent Valentine?" Nero spoke slowly as his wings expanded very subtly and his left wing-gun cocked to life and aimed itself at the woman infront of him. It was aimed and ready to fire. "Try to shoot me and your cerebrum will be punctured. Now, answer my questions, woman. What does Vincent Valentine have to do with this? I thought you were in stasis for the past several years, there was no way he could have told you of my existence - unless you have lied. Second, what stagnations do you speak of? Tell me now or your second chance shall be wasted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 am

She suddenly stiffened like a rod. "Ah-uh-ah." She leaned back on the chair and swallowed. "Grimoire Valentine and I found a break in the planet's crust which revealed a stagnation of lifestream. Afterwords, the science sect of ShinRa injected it into unborn children, much like the... Sephiroth, project..." She looked away at that. "We later realized the stagnations were of tainted lifestream, it killed every single child - except one... Nero, the Sable." She swallowed hard and looked him in the eye. It explained everything. "I only was around long enough to know that the procedure had worked on a child named Nero. I left the company after that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:33 am

The gun seemed to ease off a little but he quickly snatched Lucrecia's handgun and held on to it. "I'm not done with you... when my brother wakes up, we most likely have questions. No doubt you could also be of use to us, a bargaining chip to Vincent Valentine or the WRO." He grinned. He decided to leave out the part of Sephiroth being alive, and free. He did not need to give her a reason to live just yet.

"When Weiss awakens, I will have plan to do with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 am

She stayed quiet for the most part. Damnit.

Why did this always happen to her?

She really needed to learn how to get mechanical wing guns...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:40 am

glowing green eyes snapped open, which quickly faded to blue with the usual gold centers, Weiss sat up a hand going into his hair as a headache faded into nothing.
he swung his legs out of the bed..... bed? wasn't he on the floor before?,
he then gave a smile, Nero must have placed him there, but where was Nero?

"vanishing always vanishing" rising to his feet making sure he had his weapons, Weiss was always cautious even in private..

Weiss made his way through several rooms in search of his brother until he reached the kitchen freezing hearing Nero's voice and than another... what was a woman doing here, what was she planing, was Nero safe? the urge to kill rose up within him but he forced him self to calm down, Nero could look after himself, he wasn't a child and hadn't been for a while.
so instead of barging into the the rescue he paused and listened, his lip curled up in fury about the project experimenting on children, on his brother, if they had left him alone the two of them wouldn't have needed to be bound to Deepground...and to be the playthings of the Restrictor.

he moved into the room, his arms cross over his chest and he leaned against the wall

"ahhh Lucrecia...little miss Crescent, what a pleasure" Weiss his voice low dripping with sarcasm, he then looked to Nero and the hard expression in his eyes faded slightly.
"My brother is right, we will find a use for you" and his eyes narrowed dangerously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:44 am

"Brother," Nero looked over nonchalantly, both guns on Lucrecia. "Did you sleep well? Lucrecia woke up from her stasis due to the Lifestream. She says she must have some purpose. I say we allow her to be our, confined, guest and take this manor as our own for the time being. We have much to talk about..." His red eyes snapped to the woman. "Believe me, if you even attempt anything, I will give you a suffering that makes death seem like the easy way out. Do not doubt me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 am

Lucrecia remained in the chair uncomfortably. Her eyes moved to Nero's brother. She didn't know his name, but she wish she did. Any drop of information would be enough to ease her a little bit. She remained in the chair. Remaining in the chair, she realised just how helpless she was. Lucrecia Crescent swore she'd learn how to wield a knife, a gun, a pistol - anything - if she got the chance. She was sick of being the one who had to be protected. Her fists clenching she watched them conversed. How did he sleep? Really? The scientist had been given one final chance to redeem herself away from the twisted biotechnical scientist she truly had become before her stasis... She sat there, she couldn't do a damn thing. She remained in her chair. Damnit, that's all she could do... Feeling one last wave of defeatism, her head dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:04 pm

"Not as well as I'd like, I keep dreaming but I can never remember what it is, and the headaches.... never mind it is gone now, thanks for letting me use the bed.
now a confined guest sounds perfect, talk woman, your survival depends on it."

Weiss kept an eye on the woman as he stood by Nero's side.
"it would be suicide to try anything... but I wouldn't put it past a woman's foolery , especially one from a woman that made so many mistakes even though she was brilliant"
he taunted walking over to her chair leaning over her, lifting up her chin his hands then went to the chair armrest, glaring into her eyes in an intimidating tactic.
"but you are a good girl, you will tell us everything we desire to know, won't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Lucrecia Crescent stiffened, her eyes looked up to fall on the silver haired man. "As much as I'd like to say anything other than yes, at this point what choice do I have besides yes? I value my life enough to want to keep living - and as long as there is only one way, I will have to go that way." She looked up to Nero the Sable and then to Weiss, "Now, what do you guys want?" She tiled her head, "If I am a confined guest then at least let me leave this chair. I won't leave, you'll be able to tell and shoot me down if I do." She didn't know where this forward language came from but if there was one thing Hojo taught her, it was be firm even if you are submissive.

Behind her exterior, was nothing but fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Weiss could see the fear she tried to hide and he smirked but moved out of her personal space sweeping his arm to indicate Nero
"my brother is better at asking questions that I am.. oh .actually I may have one question, what would your thesis be on what is happening with the life stream? I can't remember where I heard it but someone is tampering with it, corroding it, who or what would have power to do that, Omega or something else, no can't be Omega that is gone, what else?"
Weiss began to pace, he hated not knowing what to do in a situation, hated no being in control of his own future. he wanted to think back at what he knew he was missing.
but the headache began to come back, no not now! he gritted his teeth to starve off the pain.hand going to his head again, maybe having a scientist around wouldn't be so bad?

"a...all other questions will be asked by Nero, I need...." he trailed off eyes flickering to Nero then the woman, then walked out of the room, slumped down the wall, his hands in his hair holding his head as the pain got worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Nero's eyes snapped to his brother. It's happening again... maybe Lucrecia can find out what's wrong with him... May as well make use of her. His eyes moved to Lucrecia and his gaze deepened. "Yes, information on the lifestream's current activity. That and..." His voice trailed off. "I want you to find out what's wrong with my brother. You're a scientist, in biotechnology right? So you must have enough knowledge about biology to at least get us on the right path as to what's wrong with him, no?" He knew Weiss' problems may not be purely biological. He took blame for it. And he had to take blame for it. If it wasn't Lucrecia it wasn't her. "If you cannot find anything, I will not be surprised."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Lucrecia looked up at Weiss as he left before turning to Nero. "You want a Lifestream Analysis and you want me to find out what's wrong with him? I can most likely do that." She shrugged, "Sadly I don't know what's going on with the lifestream... All I know is you're back and I am too. If you give me enough information on what has actually happened I may be able to give you a hypothesis. As for your brother, I'd need to give him a one-on-one physical exam to see what's going on..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:02 pm

He looked at her and nodded, "From what I understand several people, previously pronounced dead, have risen alive. Like myself, Weiss and a few others have now been given a new life. Weiss commented that he was half in and half out of the lifestream... While I feel no such thing, it seems as though the lifestream is spitting people out. For whatever reason, you, too, have been spat out." He shrugged after that, not making any more elaboration. "You seem to have a strong understanding of such a thing, any thesis, Professor?" That last word was almost mocking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:21 pm

the pain in Weiss's head eased off, enough that he staggered to his feet, he looked at his reflection in one of the near by mirrors, startled to see his eyes a bright glowing green that was slowly turning back to their usual color.
what was going on?, confused and irritable Weiss made his way back into the kitchen where Nero and the scientist were talking, and he heard about her examining him for what was wrong, this was a good idea he couldn't be laid low like this, especially when there was lots to plan

"you will find out what is wrong with me, that is your first task woman, do not disappoint me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:24 pm

This guy was getting on her nerves. Nero was much nicer, but Weiss, an ass hole. "Well, if Nero is your brother, I say you're probably working for, or worked for, the ShinRa Company. I'll need to know your name so I can look up your medical records on the computer downstairs." She started, "After that a few physicals and injections usually define the problem for a headache."

She shrugged after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Nero looked at the professor. She was being arrogant, but firm. "His name is Weiss. Weiss the Immaculate. And I'll have you know,"

One of his wing blades moved to meet her throat. "Whatever you are going to inject into my brother, I want a detailed explanation of what it is and why you are doing it. If you try anything ... believe me... I will hand you by your hands and make you bleed to death by punctures through your toes, do you understand me?"His blade drew back and he humphed. "The laboratory downstairs is most likely still functional... but if you need anything from the outside world, I'll get it for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next