FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:20 pm

"Thanks Scrappy." I laughed before walking through the door. I tip-toed a little, keeping wary eyes open in case soldiers came. The science labs were kind of creepy, but not as creepy as when I went there with AVALANCHE when I was 16 and we met Red XIII, then everythong had a kind of eery glow. Now it was just a little dull, obviously being used, but still dull.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:02 pm

"Lets do this." Zack lead Yuffie into the lab shutting the door after them just in case someone came by as they wee snooping, not that either of them weren't capable of taking out a guard or two on their own.

Zack stopped his head tilting to the side. Everything seemed different, then again he was sure his perception could have been off. He raised a brow, the lab looked clean, in a broken run down HQ of ShinRa, a lab should not have looked this clean or maintained.
"Well looks like something's still in use in here." He ran his finger along a bench top, it was wiped down hardly any dust.

Looking round Zack began to start opening drawers and cabinets going through everything for some kind of clue or a hint as to what was going on inside the lab.
Pulling out several files Zack raised a brow, it was all in science jibberish. It could have been a recipe for dumb apple pie but he wouldn't have been able to read it. Gone were the days where he just hacked his way through things, sure he held some strategical knowledge, but that was battlefields and most of it learned from Seph. He couldn't read this.

Regardless he flipped through trying to make head or tail of the diagrams, and he began to put them together in his head. He walked up to the glass blew on it fogging it with his breath he began drawing the parts out trying to see what they created.

The end result had him looking at it frowning. It looked like ShinRa's old cannon used to try and stop meteor or weapon, he couldn't remember he never paid much attention, he was dead by then anyway. Regardless the cannon was combined with a mako reactor. Zack turned the plans round trying once again to find how logically a cannon in a mako reactor could work together.
"A weapon perhaps, maybe it fires Mako energy." He mused more to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Tifa wraps her arms around Cloud's waist as he speeds off.
"I'm not exactly sure, hence you caught me where I was, I was gonna head to Midgar, see if I could
find some clues as to why the lifestream isn't accepting the newly, and old dead." Tifa sighed, she took the bag from Cloud
and put it over her head, sitting it diagonally across her chest.
Tifa laughed at Cloud's mention of food. "Only you could think of your stomach at a time like this!
As far as I can work out, Reeve thinks that some Deepground soilders may have taken over Kalm.
Which may or may not have something to do with the lifestream not working right.."
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

Title : The Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:06 pm

Vincent flared his cape and looked towards the elevator and then the Sephiroth. to team up with him was something that could have been talked bout abit more but time was against us. "hm..well this should be interesting."Vincent mused to himself.

walking over to the elevator and pressing the button,as the door slided open knocking a limp soliders body to the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://ffviirevelations.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:05 am

I heard Zack talking to himself and walked over to look at what he had drawn. "Hmmm.. Maybe." I agreed, studying his little picture. "But why would you want to fire Mako energy? Unless..." Thinking about it for a moment, I realised that I could actually be right. "What if the Mako energy could be used like a lazer? Deepground would be able to kill a whole load of people in seconds and then take over!"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Zack looked to Yuffie then nodded his head. "That would not be pretty for those it hit or the planet. But you could be right." He rolled the notes up and slipped them into his belt. He looked round the lab. "But this is just one thing here we need to find out where Deepground are operating from, especially to zap the lifestream like they are." Zack looked to Yuffie. "It could take hours to go through all this. I say we take anything that looks important and trash the rest of the place and move on."
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Remnant
Remnant
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Sephiroth followed behind Vincent with a sigh, he didn't know if this would prove the best team up but it seemed he had no choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Shaking his head "Yeah well a mans gotta eat." Turning his head,"Deepgound, didn't we stomp them already?" Looking forward he guns the throttle, hitting jumps along the way. "Think i'll need to get a sword any time soon." He calls back.

Thinking to him self Man i was hoping for some peace and quiet. Seems like i gotta another mes to clean up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Tifa laughed, "always thinking of your stomach! But yeah, we have, looks like they've rebanded and are trying to cause trouble again...
It must be big too, least if it involves the life stream in this way"
She lowered her head against the wind as he gunned the throtle. "a sword would be a great idea, unless you want to fight with thin air!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:41 pm

I hadn't really been paying attention, I had been too busy loking through a file, getting bored pretty quickl since there didn't seem to be anything important in this one. "Y'know, we should just take the important stuff and trash the rest." And then I realised that was what Zack had just said while I was reading. "Oh... Right, you just said that... Well, great minds think alike, right?" And my mind was the greatest, so trashing the unimportant stuff was obviously a brilliant idea! I threw the unimportant file towards the far end of the room, where an 'unimportant' pile was going to be made.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:42 am

Seeing Yuffie designate an unimportant corner. Zack just hefted several boxes that he'd gone through dumping them int he corner. The files were just alot of left over experiment notes from Hojo's time mixed with some recent ones that had taken place in the last week, to the random Mako based cannon.

Zack held up a file with one hand reading it as he walked a box perched on his arm to go in the corner.
This was the most informative file he'd gotten to, it was a list a list of people of interest who had 'died' in the past five years, his name was on it. Aerith's name followed.

It had the location they had died and then mentions of markers in using those points to tap into the lifestream as entrance points apparently the stronger the individual the easier the points of the lifestream were to tap. So the latest marker seemed to be the forgotten city and the temple of the ancients. If Zack was a gambling man well a serious one he would love to be that Deepground military base had probably been placed in the city that was as the name suggested. He definately knew there would be some military action in or around the temple being the location of Aerith's heritage and if that wasn't a strong entrance point then he wasn't as clued up in the local history than he thought he was.
"Well I'm hanging onto this one. Locations of where they've previously tapped into the lifestream. Kalm is mentioned for numerous reasons of bulk amount of people. Deepground seems to like that place as a point of origin." Zack tucked the file into his belt before dumping the box in the corner. "Mentions bases in the forgotten city and the temple of the ancients too. If we feel like taking on an army I say one of those three locations would be perfect."

Looking round the room most of the filing cabinets had been empty it was just all scientific equipment left. "Time to trash these notes and move onto the next level."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fianl fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 pm

"I'll have to see what they have at Kalm."Laughing slightly, " Thin air." He calls back," So what did Reeve say was happening in Kalm exactly. I mean are they building or are destroying? I don't like surprises, we've had far to many of them in the past." Looking ahead he watches for any roving monsters, and recent corpses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:38 pm

It hadn't taken very long at all for word of what had happened to reach ShinRa. afterall, their connection to the lifestream and its coming and going was as close as anyone's.
The read headed Turk had been lounging in the office chair pulled up to the large computer desk. Stacks of papers wer piled up around him, many papers scattered the surface, ink and pencil markings and note covering them. The read head's body was limp, his head resting on a stack of paper, the ink pen in his hand leaving a growing blob on one of the pages. Reno, for once in his life, had really worked to deserve a little cat nap. But there was no time for sleeping. Something inside the red head forced him awake and made him keep searching.

"There's gotta be a reason for all of this" Reno rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he started sifting through the files. After the first word of the odd events reached them, Rufus ordered ever file dealing with Jenovah, the lifestream, and anyone who had died who had bene connected to the lifstream in any significant way.

"Can't blame the boss for being on edge, just the thought of Hojo or the triplets coming back is enough to ruin anyone's day."

Reno continuted pouring through files and making notes. After a time, he gathered the most important papers together and headed off to retport to Rufus and then follow through on the second part of his assignment- contact the members of AVALANCHE to see what they had found out. shouldn't be too hard to track them down, ShinRa had been keeping close contact with Cloud and the oters ever since the fiasco with the triplets.

"Well Cloud ole buddy, hope you are ready for a reunion." With that, the red head left the office, the file folder tucked scurely under his arm as he flipped open his phone and hit Clouds' picture and held it up to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:27 am

Vincent reached another level of the bowels of the Shinra building, Deepground troops on patrol but there was enough cover and rusty pipes to stay hidden. Clambouring up on of the poles Vincent pearched and peered down over the many walkways and bridges . Seemed pretty easy to get past but looks can be deciving as it had been proven too many times already. Vincent even though teaming with the reserected Sephiroth left him to his own devices,both were lone wolves and would probably accomplish more if they met up at each level. "Just what is going on here...another weapon?..no..could it"

Vincent sleeked back behind the large rusted piping and checked his rounds,things where about to get messy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:32 pm

"Hmmm... Maybe we should go and check it out." I told Zack, looking through a file... Wait a sec! This file was about us! Not Zack, I mean AVALANCHE! Tifa Lockhart - her name was highlighted -, Cloud Strife, Barret Wallace, Cid Highwind, Vincent Valentine, Yuffie Kisaragi, even Marlene was listed! What the heck?! What was this about?! I looked at the front of the file and my eyes widened. 'Strong souls - would increase effieciency of lifestream energy beam. They wanted us dead so that when we returned to the lifestream, we'd make their lifestream lazer thing better... And it looked like Tifa was their first target. "Uh oh..."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Zack looked over Yuffie's shoulder at the notes and he frowned. "I don't think- no. I know Cloud would never let anything hurt Tifa Yuffie." He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Like I'm positive Vincent wouldn't let anything happen to you. But you're here with me right now and I won't let anything happen to you. I got enough phoenix downs to get through three thousand ShinRa troops!" It was a joking quip to hopefully lighten the moment.
Zack let out a breath he had been avoiding making any form of contact with Tifa or Cloud so he didn't bring up unwanted memories but perhaps it was best they knew.

"Give Tifa a call let her know what you've found. Tell her to be careful. I'm going to burn the rest of this crap and we can get out of this god forsaken lab. Oh Yuffie I think you better tell her about me and Seph being you know... undead and stuff... but like you know undead like not dead, not zombie dead." He frowned. "Least I don't think I'm a zombie... though I am rather hungry for steak right now... wonder why that is..." He rambled before picking up another lot of crap and dumping it in the corner.

Zack looked round the lab and he sighed. There were too many memories of walking in on Hojo and test subjects, or a newly enlisted 3rd class grunt screaming when the mako didn't do well in their system. Then there was his moments of fogginess when he was sure he was tested on. But he couldn't recall four years to be out cold in a tank and having his genetic DNA messed with did tend to fog even the best of memories. He was a failed experiment to be the next Sephiroth clone, but regardless he was still marked down in the file tucked in his belt as a Sephiroth clone.

He reached into his pocket to pull out a materia to use and let himself sigh he only had the materia he naffed off with from the Deepground grunts. "That's right I need to get some more materia. Hey yuffie do you have a firaga or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:54 am

>Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to post. I was having some trouble. I hope this sounds alright, I kinda started getting tired. ^-^;<

The brilliant dodge-blue beam screams against the metal flooring, deep scars melting into the cold polished surface as the assault’s ethereal energy crackles and claws across the expanse of the disheveled laboratory. An unnerving aura radiates from the laser as it flickers, mere fragments of its pulse floating mid-air during random intervals of its superheated trek as the floor bubbles into curdled lines.

The final burst torrents forth, completing the disjointed stream before alighting the untidy mass of carelessly flung boxed records and a nearby terminal.

A slight breeze is felt by the two interlopers, various displaced papers slowly moving away from the vertex of the impending explosion as the excess heat from the building combustion flows outward in a rapid yet comfortably warming wave.

Then the light is revealed, its strobe-like iridescence marred against the sterile walls only by the silhouetted figures of the undead first class soldier and the his ninja counterpart.

Soft lids, white as the freshest snow, slowly close over lustrous lavender eyes as the explosive brilliance steadily swells. Her silvery locks undulate in silky waves as she hides her countenance and steadies her grip upon the partially deteriorated rafter, her grip twitching in excited anticipation of the explosion to come; her faintly rosen, pale lips twitch upward into some semblance of a twisted smile.

“I’ve missed the subtle warmth of this world,” she thinks to herself. “Its vast energies, a magnificent cornucopia of nuanced sensations.”

The charged air of the room stimulates and prickles the sensitive tissue of her sinuses as she deeply inhales, her breast expanding in tandem; her eyes opening narrowly in contemplation of her struggles.

-

There is nothing.

Light, feeling, and thoughtful contemplation. There is no room for such things here. Her focal point must remain one of survival as the planet attempts to smudge her out in this quarantined prison of darkness. Like a white blood cell ingesting an invader, her consciousness slowly corrodes. Much unlike her recent sleep, she feels as the dried and broken segments of her will are forcibly ground upon by the planet’s will; cracking off and crumbling into dust as the lifestream rejects her spiritual existence.

Her suffering seemingly endures for eons as she nears the breaking point; her ageless spirit on the brink of collapse.

“I…” she fails to mutter to herself. “I…”

The darkness momentarily ruptures as a tendril of the lifestream rips forth and ensnares her left thigh, its radiant light burning into her scarred flesh as it constricts, deep lesions and cracks forming upon the seized limb.

Crunch

Her dead eyes open in instant and horrific pain, their once radiant glow absent as she opens her mouth to discharge a horrific scream that will never sound. The wisp of light shatters her limb and pulls it away in its retreat. She wants to cry, but her suffering knows not the release of tears.

Suddenly a familiar presence cuts through her being like a shot of adrenaline and her pupils constrict into feline-esque slits of rage as their lavender glow illuminates her dark prison.

“Sephiroth,” she manages to mutter to herself; electric pulses prickle along the surface of her being, like the fur of a threatened animal standing on end.

Vivid reels play across her memory as her sense of self begin to reconstruct itself; the visions reasserting their respective roles in her personality. From her days testing the Cetra to her eventual betrayal by that experiment, her aggressive will begins to combat against her constraints.

She thinks of her “son” running about the realm of the living with her body in tow; his will having displaced her own as he ratifies his suicidal endeavor toward god-hood.

“I will never,” she screams through grit teeth, “BE A DISPLACED MEMORY!”

Her heart quickly pounds in sickening rhythm as it floats beneath her body, strange fluid spews forth from its various chambers as it struggles to revitalize; her intestines floating about the dome-like confines spasm with the unfamiliar presence of a pulse. Her joints crackle and twist as she convulses. Dislocating both of her shoulders, her left shoulder blade cutting through the thin, worn skin of her back, she rotates her arms overhead and ravenously bites free of the bindings on her wrists; her teeth pulling the otherworldly fibers free in strained cuts.

Free of her constraints she dissipates her organs in a brief moment and pulls them into her metaphysical body, reforming her physique to reflect her true nature as the black speckles flow into her being. She floats forward in the void, avidly searching for the place the lifestream entered. Her perfect and pale white skin almost aglow despite the pure darkness as her long hair trails behind.

“It was here,” she thinks to herself.

Withdrawing her picturesque hand, she slowly curls her fingers into a fist as her nails shine with a light from nowhere. She strikes, her arm disappearing beyond the darkness. She stretches her fingers as an unfamiliar warmth envelops her right limb.

“It is so different,” she says to no one in particular. “Such a contrast to this sense-less place.”

She swiftly withdraws her fist and strikes again, repeatedly bludgeoning the wall as she strives for her freedom.

Crack.

An effervescent glow breaks through the darkness as cracks form along the walls of the dome, slowly trekking their way about the entirety of its surface before shattering into billions of miniscule fragments and dissolving beyond existence.

A devilish smirk marks the woman’s countenance as she revels in her hard earned liberation and leisurely glides into the light.

-

She closes her eyes once more and looses a soft sigh.

How long ago had she garnered her freedom? How long had she survived in the lifestream, procuring the wisdom acquired by the planet throughout the millennia? In the end it was irrelevant, she was born anew; no longer a fragmented shadow of her proper identity.

-

A winter fowl soars through the air, the remnants of the northern crater reflected in its raven eyes. The winds accelerate, making flight near impossible. The creature adjusts its wings for a downward descent, its feathers ruffling and waving as it makes way deep into the chasm, slowing ever so slightly as it hovers above a death blackened branch for its landing.

Remnants of fierce combat mar the grounds, evidence of blood staining the stones, and pieces of broken Turk weaponry are scattered about the scene. All is quiet, save the howl of the snowy winds high above and the disturbed rhythm from a geyser of makou from the lifestream.

The bird's head twists to the side as it spots a solitary motion in the center of the room. The rocks and gravel begin to shake slightly before the ground quakes and unnaturally undulates, a stream of black makou energy spewing forth in a dense fog. The mist clears leaving the distinct silhouette of a ragged hand grasping for air in its wake. An arm sprouts forth opposite the hand and bends at the elbow, clawing at the ground as it searches for liberation from its prison. A root is grasped, muscles and veins bulging as it pulls.

The ground breaks, silver locks blow in the wind and her naked figure rises from the ground. Coughing for breath she raises to her feet and looks about, her empty eyes meeting those of the startled fowling. They stare for a moment and her expression furrows and darkens, before the bird meets its demise in a swarm of black.

“This time,” she thinks to herself; her thoughts trailing off as she gazes unblinking into the disturbed skies above.

-

She looks downward, her shining eyes tracing shapes across the floor toward her targets as the room becomes a bleak and unnaturally stark white, eclipsing even shadows in its glow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Main Stroy RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:53 am

Taking his hand off the handle bar, he reaches for his phone. Looking at the screen he see that it is Reno. Hello Reno. Its been a while. You only call when you need something, whats up? Knowing this is only going to get worse he prepares mentally. This better not be one of those just calling to check up things, and please tell me that Shinra isnt working with Deepground.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:49 pm

The light had attracted him at first. It had been like a super nova going off.
Zack had shielded his eyes and covered Yuffie from the onslaught of light. He had felt the presence... forming, or was it stepping out of something, behind them, but the light was way to bright for him to notice the form the only thing he saw beyond the specks of white was a very feminine shape.

The light was like a laser, like it was purposely beaming this entity to them, for whatever purpose.

When the brightness subsided, Zack rubbed his eyes, he was partially blinded and that irritated him. What if he needed to fight, especially after just saying that he would protect Yuffie.
"Yuffie call Tifa... I'll hold 'em back." he could feel the malicious intent as it seemed to bore holes in his back.
Turning round when his sight was half restored, Zack found himself staring, he couldn't help but stare.
He had seen her before Sephiroth severed her head from her body and Cloud sent them both plunging into the abyss below. That was the last time Zack had seen the alien life form in the flesh.

The calamity- Jenova; was moving like a real person, not some horrific experiment of Hojo's that lingered in the background. But one step then another towards them, feet tapping slowly and lightly along the marble floor.
Standing in front of Yuffie, Zack held his ground looking at the exposed glowing lavender eye staring him down.
He had some of this beings cells inside him, but not once like Sephiroth had he claimed to hear her voice.

Sephiroth

His concerns were for his friend in this building aimless searching for Deepground clues like they had been. What would happen if Sephiroth and Jenova met. He didn't want to think on that. He didn't want that to happen. So he was kinda stuck. Fling Yuffie over his shoulder and run or test his might against that which was partially the reason he was as strong as he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:32 am

My eyes widened when I realised who had come out of the bright light. No way! I had heard all the stories of how the silver haired calamity had had her head cut off by Sephiroth, so how could she be here right now? With a head! "Oh... C***." This was not good, not good at all! As fast as greased lightning, I pulled my phone out of my yellow pouch, frantically dialing for Tifa. The phone started ringing. "Pick up! Pick up pick up pick up!" I ordered Tifa, though she wouldn't be able to hear me. And for once I was actually grateful that someone was protecting me, instead of me protecting myself as usual, because I wouldn't have been able to fight whilst yelling things down the phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:13 am

Vorpal strands of amethyst darkness seemed to swirl in the basement levels... Why this was interesting, Nero noted before his form even reached physication. Oh, Deepground had messed with his body and for it he had always had power to manipulate darkness but... Had Death given his powers a surge of strength? Or was it passing back and forth through the lifestream that enrich his darkness to a point where not even he could believe? It mattered not... he had found ravagement and he was ready to wield it. He did not know exactly which side he was on, but as he stepped out into reality his eyes met the back of Vincent's head. He tried to remember the events preceding his death, but he could not. His mind was clogged. All he remembered was hate... and pain....

Pain... his brother, Weiss... Vincent... Vincent hurt Weiss.... His eyes barely even touched Sephiroth, but he knew he was there. One-on-One, with his adorned, and newly enhanced, strength would let him win. But on a two-on-one, he was on the weak side. But if he could trap one in darkness... His mind formulated plans and plans but his impatience got the better of him.

His metallic wings clanked as they expanded. His eyes set. His brain clogged with hate. His thoughts were not working. All he could feel was the surge of HATE it in his blood... pain... all he could remember was pain. Make it stop. His mind roared to himself. What was happening? Why was this happening? Why did he want to give a bloody death to everything? WHY!?

His wings moved, once more making a chilling noise. The guns of his wings suddenly came to life and pointed at the other two. Rage. Hate. Pain!
Back to top Go down
Minerva
Remnant
Remnant
Minerva

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Vincent felt himself being watched, a presance of hate crept over him,turning his head slightly using his quick reflexes to turn a lightining fast 180 ,Death Penalty drawn and ready to fire,his eyes widened slightly before narrowing into a frown. There behind him,his wings aimed, was Nero,brought back and with only vengance on his mind. "You..Nero."Vincent stood up from his position and quickly jumped to another walkway a more clearer area high above the Deepground troops still on patrol in the level. His eyes still fixed on Nero,awaiting his move,Weapon aimed without the slightest waver."I would have thought defeating you already would be enough...Time for round two,right?"Vincents cloak billowing behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:46 pm

"Uh, he didn't really pass on much detail. Just that Yuffie and some of the others had gone to investgate
and been attcked by Deepground guys. Sounds like they could do with some help."
Tifa laughed. "No suprises like this are never good! But, maybe they'll tell us more when we get there."
At that monent Tifa's phone began ringing, she glanced at the screen brifely "Ah ha! Yuffie!"
She exclaimed before flipping the phone open.
"Hello, Yuffie, what's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 pm

"The world's messed up and I'm confused and about to die and we're all on a hit list!" I almost yelled down the phone, speaking really fast due to panick over the fact that Jenova was alive. Then I took a deep breath and explained in more detail. "Deepground's making this laser thing with the lifestream and we're on a hitlist because if we returned to the lifestream somehow we'd make their machine work better. I think you're going to be targeted first so watch out. Also, Zack and Sephiroth are alive and Sephiroth's a good guy, but I don't think it's going to last long because rightnow, as I speak, Jenova is giving me and Zack a 'you're gonna die' look! Jenova's alive and she's probably gonna kill everyone, control Sephiroth again and then make the world explode!" Yet again I was becoming a little panicky so I decided to take another deep breath. "Ask Cloud what he thinks me and Zack should do about Jenova. He's the leader, he should give us directions."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Tifa's eyes widdened slightly at Yuffie's raised voice coming down the phone.
Tifa listened carefully, hearing the rapid change in Yuffie's tone. From the sounds of it they were in danger.
She gasped slightly at the mention of Sephiroth, Zack and Jenova being alive.
A slight chuckle escaped at the mention of Cloud being the leader, but was quickly stiffled as she lowered the
phone briefly explaining the problem to Cloud and ending it with "well, what should I tell Yuffie and Zack to do? Oh, also
forgot to mention, apparently I'm number one on their hitlist of Avalance members to kill."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP   Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Main Story RP
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next