FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI

Go down 
+3
Kunsel
Zack
Sephiroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:35 pm

It was almost a relief to feel Cloud's arms around him again. Everything had changed but things were still the same and he could fight now. He would get strong enough. If Zack was leaving there was no reason for him to stay here. Zack was the one that was teaching him.

Eyes lifted as Denzel tilted his head back to look towards Cloud. "Can't I go with you?"

Cloud was right, he was strong now, so he could go back to being with him, couldn't he? He could help Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 pm

"Not a problem pal," he said as he leaned back. "I'll get what I can for you and get all the paper trail and everything for you before you head out. Not being recognized is up to you."

Kunsel watched Zack for a moment. "I'll get you a way to contact me after, and if you need anything..." it went unsaid that all he had to do was ask. Despite everything he hadn't been able to save him. He hadn't even known until it was too late.

He had failed his closest friend, the only one to really know him yet couldn't know the truth of what he had always been. Maybe someday, but not yet.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:45 am

Cloud sighed, not knowing what to say, really. He looked at Denzel and he couldn't help but wish he was better at forcing smiles. Instead, he swallowed hard and shook his head. "Not for a while... I'm not going to do any more fighting, Denzel. I think... I think I'm done. I've done enough, more than I ever had to... If anything else happens, I know the world will be in good hands."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:07 am

Zack smiled at Kunsel. "You're awesome man you know that. Thanks."
He felt better knowing Kunsel was planning on thinking on leaving himself.
ShinRa was no longer a place for either of them.
It was just breaking the news to Denzel and to smuggle both Denzel, himself and Sephiroth out in the middle of the night. That would be the part that he knew would be more difficult than climbing out a window.
"So I was thinking if you could put some kind of loop feed going on for the security cameras so we can slip out." He smiled. "It's like tying a shoe for you I assume."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:11 am

Not for a while... Denzel's throat tightened as he nodded briefly and his eyes fell on Cloud as he took a step back from him. "I'll take care of it Cloud," maybe he wasn't strong enough yet, but soon enough he would be. If he wasn't around Cloud he wouldn't be in danger, right?

Denzel shrugged off the jacket and pulled at the knot of the ribbon. "You said you wanted it back."

But his throat seemed to tighten at the idea of saying goodbye again for a while.

Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:25 am

Kunsel smirked in response to that. "Oh come on, I thought you were give me something I couldn't sleep through." He stretched slightly as he drained the coffee. "I'll get you the phone, just get me a message when you're ready to head out. I'll make sure you've got all the papers."

He stood up and poured himself another mug as he flashed a grin back at him. "Anything else to add to the list, not like you could come up with anything too hard."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:51 am

"Hey ShinRa are going through hard times right now, lack of military and all."
Zack smiled. "But if you want challenging... Locate Hojo."
He looked at Kunsel "I'm sure Seph would like a word before we completely drop off the grid."

Zack knew it needed to be done, but it was Sephiroth's issue he would stay out of it.
Hojo had already done enough to him, Denzel and Cloud.
He was sure Seph would like a word before they vanished completely.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:59 am

Kunsel raised an eyebrow briefly. "Sure why not, while your at it ask him if those pets of his have some side effects. Don't want to be turning into a creepy zombie or whatever during a full moon, or anything like that." Fingers dragged through the short blond hair.

"I'll keep in touch, just keep your phone on so I can track you down when I've got stuff to deliver."

Kunsel gave a quick wave as he grabbed his mug and headed towards the door. There was plenty to do, an no one could know about any of it.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:01 am

Aerith...

His blue eyes widened as he looked at the ribbon.

Unable to stop himself, his eyes watered slightly and he blinked several times.

"Hold on to it for a little longer, Denz..."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:08 am

Zack gave Kunsel a wave as he left.
He sat at the table a little while longer glancing out the window.
Their freedom was so close. This time would be different though.
ShinRa would not follow them this time.

He would have to find Denzel though and soon.
Tell the teenager that they would be going.
Then drop the bomb about him and Seph so he didn't walk in on anything... adult.
"Not long now." He murmured before standing up slowly, it was time to find Denzel, then Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 am

Denzel nodded briefly and pulled the jacket back on before he glanced away from Cloud. As long as he had it Cloud would come back for it, right? He could only believe that it was just temporary. Maybe when all this was over it would go back to normal.

"Sure Cloud, I'll see you later."

He would, wouldn't he? Cloud had said not for a while but that didn't mean forever.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:24 am

Cloud takes his (hopefully) last bow-out of main and skedaddles.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:29 am

Zack stepped outside Healin Lodge.
He looked round trying to see if he could spot Denzel anywhere.
This was going to be the most awkward hard conversation... ever.
He would not treat Denzel like a child or try not to when he found him.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:12 am

After Cloud left Denzel stood there for a while. His hands hung at his sides as he stared down. He was gone again, just like before, but he was certain he would be back. He had to be back and they would fight together, right?

His hands clenched as he sighed slightly and glanced back towards the lodge. Briefly he blinked his eyes as he saw Zack and frowned briefly.

He had been gone all dinner!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Zack nodded his head to the guard who watched him as he made his way down the steps.
He spotted Denzel as he made the turn on the stairs. He held up his hand to the teenager.
Zack reached the bottom of the stairs and he jogged up to Denzel glad he was alone.
"Hey kids can we talk?" He looked behind to make sure the guards were out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Denzel blinked for a moment and perched himself back on the wall as his attention turned towards Zack. Cloud had said they were leaving and that if he wanted to fight to see what they were doing.

"Yeah?"

He leaned back slightly on his hands as he watched Zack for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:30 am

Zack let out a breath. "Seph and I are leaving ShinRa we're making a runner tonight."
He rubbed behind his neck. "I want to know if you want to stay here to up your training or move to the WRO of you could come with us."
Zack didn't want to leave him behind. "But you've come along way since we first met I think you're adult enough to make up your own mind. If you come with me and Seph I can continue to train you who knows Seph might help."
The thought of that though Cloud probably wouldn't approve.
"Also just so you know Seph and I we're... together. In a relationship, if you wanna come with and have no problem with me and Seph. I'm happy to have you come along."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:52 am

"Cloud said you were. He said I should go with you or join the WRO when they're recruiting again."

It was what he should do, but the realization that if he didn't go with Zack he would be alone seemed more powerful than anything. He could just go until Cloud was ready for him to come with. He had said not for a while, but someday. The blue eyes locked on Zack for a moment.

"I'll go with," the young teen moved slightly as he slid to his feet and looked towards him for a minute before he gave a shrug. "Can I get a room away from yours then?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:13 am

Zack stopped when Denzel said Cloud's name.
He smiled a little, so obviously Cloud had stuck around after the drop off to check on Denzel.
"Good to hear." He couldn't help but laugh at the comment about a room away from his.
"Sure thing We'll find a nice two bedroom places with rooms on opposite ends on the house."
He was actually looking forward to it. Teaching Denzel would keep him on his toes at least.
Then actually living with Sephiroth like an actual couple instead of prisoners, it would be good change.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:57 pm

"Okay," he said with a nod as he stretched slightly and got to his feet as he moved back over to Zack. He would go with him, that was what Cloud wanted. The brown hair fell in his face as he stood there.

Denzel glanced back towards him before he turned back towards the door. "When are we leaving Zack?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:42 am

Zack smiled. "Tonight. After dark. So after I talk to Seph we can use their training rooms for a last time. You and me how's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:02 am

That caused the hint of a smile to appear as Denzel turned back towards him. If there was anything he loved it was the working with Zack and training. He knew he was getting stronger and that was what he needed.

"Okay Zack," he said as the smile appeared fully and he gave a nod. "I'm gonna go get some breakfast," he quickly said before he turned back towards the door. He had to believe that it wouldn't take long until the point when he could be with Cloud.

He had said not for a while, so he would just need to wait.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:27 am

Zack nodded his head as he watched Denzel go inside.
That had been easier than he thought. He was glad in all honesty.
He didn't want to leave the kid behind it would not bode well with him or the promise to Cloud.

Looking round it was now time to find Sephiroth pass the message on and then they could make their preparations to get out of Healin once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:00 am

It hadn't taken long after separating from Kadaj to return to the lodge. Sephiroth had returned to the room with a mug of coffee. There was enough that needed to be done, things that would need to be gathered though given his return to life his possessions were few.

With the few items gathered he sat on the edge of the bed and sipped at the hot beverage. Their time here was limited and that in itself was a relief. So far he had not seen Rufus or Lazard, dealing with either was not something he wanted at the moment.

Though it would be for the best to report to Lazard on what had happened.

But later...
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:22 am

Zack wandered round the lodge for outside for five minutes.
When one of the guards informed him that Sephiroth had gone to the room.
Zack nodded his head heading inside. Of course when in sight they were always under watch.
He rubbed the side of his temple as he walked into the room.

Zack was glad to see Sephiroth there.
They were finally alone for a moment save for the camera pointed at them.
"Seph it's set for tonight." He was wording it carefully, in case the camera had mics installed in their absence."
At least this time they would have help. "I'll be texting Kunsel when we're ready for the you know what..."

Zack glanced at the camera shooting it a glare. Soon there would be no more cameras pointed at them.
"Denzel's down for it too. If you don't mind having him along. I can't leave him here. Hope you understand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next