A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:34 am

Sephiroth's attention locked on Zack for a moment as he entered and nodded briefly. He had known that Zack would be no more likely to leave the boy here than he was Kadaj. Slowly he stood up and moved closer to him. "Kadaj will be remaining as well until he decides to move on."

They couldn't remain here any longer than they absolutely had to, not after what they had faced. They both knew escape was the only option now, they just needed to plan this right. Sephiroth placed the warm mug down on the table as he glanced back towards Zack.

Their escape was within reach.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:57 am

Zack smiled at Sephiroth. "Awesome."
He was glad that Kadaj would stick with them at least.
It meant Seph could learn more about a family and how it worked.
He wanted to talk to Sephiroth more in detail about this, but not here.
"I'm going to be training Denzel after he's eaten if you wanted to put your two gil in."
He hoped Seph picked up on the code.

"Hnnnn... Well whatever I guess... Whaaaaaaaaaatever!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:11 pm

"I will be there," he understood, they needed a place to talk away from the prying eyes of ShinRa. Here they could not speak openly for risk of being watched, but there would be someplace they could. Fingers briefly brushed over Zack's bare arm before he moved past him.

Sephiroth glanced back at Zack for a moment as he opened the door and stepped out. The details couldn't be known by any who might reveal the truth of their plans. They couldn't risk it. At this moment they were searching for some way to escape from this hell for good.

And it was within their reach.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Zack felt the touch to his arm and he smiled as his thoughts went elsewhere instantly.
But watching Sephiroth open the door he knew that could wait till they were away from prying eyes.
Away from the 24/7 security. Somewhere private and their own.

Zack followed Seph out shutting the door and headed down the hall towards the kitchen.
'Please not Rufus, please no Rufus, please no Rufus.' It was a silent prayer.
One that was answered when he opened the door to the kitchen seeing just Denzel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Denzel had some toast and he blinked as Zack came in. He hadn't expected him that quickly but a smile broke as he glanced back towards him. He finished his toast and quickly stood up. Training on his own wouldn't get him anywhere and he enjoyed the time with Zack.

"I'm ready," he said as he hurried over to the other and looked up towards him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:10 am

"c'mon then kiddo, lets get some training in. Seph's gunna tag along for a bit."
Zack smiled as Denzel came up to him and he ruffled the teenager's hair.
Cloud had done well by Denzel, he raised a good kid. It was just a shame he couldn't see that.
Walking outside he made his way to the clearing near by. Out of earshot of the guards.
Just not their eyeline. That would ease them just a little bit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:29 am

Denzel eyed Zack for a moment but then quickly nodded. If he was going to learn from Zack he just had to get used to the silver haired man. It wasn't that different. If he was with Cloud he would probably have to get used to Kadaj as well.

"Sure," he said with a brief shrug as he headed towards the area Zack led him. He quickly removed the rod before he watched the man that moved as they passed him. Denzel ran his fingers through his hair as he shifted slightly.

He would just have to get used to it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Zack smiled as he watched Denzel removed the staff.
He saw Denzel's eyes on Sephiroth for a moment. Even Zack had to admit Seph could be distracting.
But he could get past that for now.
"Now just so you know Seph and I have to discuss some things about our exit. Don't worry if you don't get what's going on. I can train you, discuss and plan at the same time. Don't think I'm not taking you seriously and don't get insulted, because that's where you make mistakes when your emotions flip out."

Zack pulled the sword Cloud gave him out and he spun in round testing the weight.
"I'll go first I want to see how well you react against materia based attacks in weapons."
He slammed the blade to the ground sending the wave of energy through the ground towards Denzel.
There was no holding back, if Denzel needed to improve it was time for him to harden the attacks to Zack's personal 'normal' attack mode.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 am

Denzel turned back from Sephiroth and waited as Zack attacked. Blue eyes locked as he moved from the spot. The glancing blow hit him as he skid across the ground. Some of the brown hair fell into his face. The end of the staff hit the ground as he held himself up.

He moved forward and the staff was brought out in an attack towards Zack. He couldn't ever let his guard down. He had to prove that he had gotten stronger, that even though they were leaving he would become strong enough for this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:53 pm

Zack blocked the hilt of the sword. It would take some getting used to, especially using Cloud's sword.
He twisted the hilt back catching the rod and pulling it loose in Denzel's grip.
"Close kiddo, take two."
Zack glanced at it. He knew this weapon. It had belonged to Aerith.
He nodded at Denzel. At least Cloud was tryingt o teach him how important defense was by giving him her weapon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Rufus was slowly walking back to his office after walking round Healin checking on the guards.
One never knew when they slacked off and let a certain two 1st Class SOLDIER's out of their sight.
Though he got confirmation they were outside with the Strife boy at this moment.
Rufus had seen the feed from the security camera's. It was nothing out of the ordinary.

Walking into his office he let out a sigh seeing the paperwork stacked high and neatly.
Rufus pinched the bridge of his nose. Tseng had dropped more off for him to sign.
He hadn't been gone fifteen minutes. Then again it was the bills for the repairs to Healin and WRO.
Stuff that needed to be checked and approved, all of the quotes and invoices.

Moving up to his desk he fell into the seat and looked at the paperwork.
Perhaps he should go get a coffee before even attempting this.
He just wasn't in the mood today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hojo
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:31 pm

It had been a waste of his time to try and see if he could clone the Chaos genes into the subjects he had injected.
Though it had been a good effort to try to create the perfect lab assistant.
It ended in disaster.

Out of the fifty batches he had ended up tampering with he had created a total of five lab assistants.
Two of which Chaos had ripped apart in one of his 'moods'.
How Valentine had dealt with the creature for so long was silently admirable.
He would never admit that to the boy though.

The beast was becoming more frustrating and getting irritable to control.
Extraction was in order.

But he could not simply let the beast go into another host only to rip him into pieces once free.
There had to be a way to draw his essence out and keep it locked away.
He stood there watching the last of his subject floating in the tube of mako.
The assistants running their scans and reports.

"The Jenova clone's cells are nearly extracted from the host professor."
This was the part he was interested in. The host's survival ratio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Denzel reached out and took the staff from Zack and settled once again in position. He could feel the eyes on him, watching him. He barely knew the man but he knew he'd have to get used to him if he was staying with Zack. And that was what Cloud wanted him to do, until the day he could go back with him.

He flipped the staff into a defense position as the eyes finally moved away from him. "Okay I'm ready," he said as he glanced back towards Zack and the blue eyes lingered on the sword.

It was Cloud's sword, he had seen it often enough, the same blade that the virtual Cloud had battled with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:45 am

Zack saw the glance to the sword, he didn't say anything.
He lifted the sword up and spun it round. He looked up at the blade.
"Angeal said there was a cabin near where they were, I was thinking we might need a three bedroom place."
Zack then moved forward he flashed Denzel a smile before he brought the sword straight down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 am

"At least," Sephiroth glanced towards them as the boy moved to block the sword from slicing down on him with an overhead block. Even knowing that there was no reason to judge the teen he silently did so, mentally trying to place his strength. "Assuming Angeal does not decide to join us, something we should discourage for obvious reasons."

He did not desire the constant presence of his old friend when he shared a bed with his student on a regular basis, not out of necessity.

"And if he insists I suggest we find elsewhere for him."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:36 am

It took Zack a moment to click on why Seph wouldn't want Angeal with them.
That would be an interesting sight if he and Seph were having alone time and Angeal walked in.
"Well it is Angeal if he wants to pop in he would. I can't stop him and he can't help it if he has the worry of a grandma."

He looked down at Denzel blocking the attack and he twisted the blade round.
Zack used the flat side the tap at Denzel's fingers from the outside.
"Bring the hands in closer it'll give you a chance to flick out a counter attack faster."
Zack smiled at the teen. "Height's good enough to give someone a knock to the head to get them to back off."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:53 am

"His own fault if he chooses to."

Denzel nodded as he adjusted his grip on the staff, glad that unlike the wood the metal wasn't chopped in half. He focused on Zack for a moment as he took a step back to fall back into a battle position.

"And the plan is underway?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:15 am

Zack smiled and nodded his head at Denzel. "Good now try a quick counter."
He gave Seph a quick look at the question he smiled.
"Kunsel is on it. I just gotta wing him a text when we're ready. So tonight after dark we leave."
It was a bonus having an expert hacker on their side it would be easy enough to cover their exit.
Zack looked to Denzel. ready for his counter, curious to see which he would use.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:55 am

"Time enough to gather what we need," it was more than enough time and beneath everything Sephiroth knew even with the aid it would be dangerous. He watched closely as Denzel nodded and moved in a frontal attack towards Zack's shins before it flipped around in a higher attack.

"He will do his best undoubtedly, enough to get us well away from here before they even notice."

There was nothing else he wanted to deal with at the moment, not when their freedom was closer than it had ever been.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:08 am

Zack waited and he had been ready to block the shin attack.
But the quick change he saw it and blocked the higher attack and he grinned.
"Nice one."
He tapped Denzel's staff he was happy that he could feel the force behind the last blow.
The mako had definitely improved his strength.

"Definitely enough time I think. So when we're done here we can all start just packing what we need."
Though Zack knew for himself he only really needed a set of clothes and Cloud's sword and he'd be good to go.
Seph packed even lighter at times he'd seen it himself on some missions.

Zack activated the materia and switched his attack up in to assault twister.
He wanted to see how Denzel had improved on his physical and materia combo attacks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:11 am

The actions taken to get Zack safely were done easily enough. They were simple things Kunsel already knew well. This time around he could personally make sure Zack didn't pay the price. Maybe if he had head back, maybe then he could have stopped him from getting killed. He could have helped. But he would have been going against every order he ever had.

With documents printed off Kunsel leaned back slightly and a grin broke as he saw a message from one of his contacts flash across his screen.

"Well, look what we got here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:01 am

He didn't really have anything to pack, Denzel already knew that, and it wasn't that he was sad to leave this place. It wasn't his home, he had left what could be called his home a while ago and it didn't feel the same knowing Cloud wouldn't be there or after facing what he had.

Blue eyes focused intently on Zack for a moment as he took in the movements, trying to judge them. Cloud had told him to go with him so he wouldn't question it. The blade sliced at him quicker than he could blink and Denzel jumped back as the staff was brought forward in an attempt to block the attack.

One knee bent to take the brunt of it as Denzel pushed forward in a low attack.

"It will take only a short amount of time, get some rest while you can. There will be none tonight until we are safe."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Calamity
Calamity

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:11 am

Zack jumped back out of range of the low attack and he looked at Sephiroth.
"Okay I guess we can do that." He looked to Denzel and placed a hand on his head and ruffled his hair.
"Awesome kiddo. The mako has definitely helped. Though don't tell Rufus I said that."
Zack nodded at Seph. "If anything changes I'll make sure Kunsel texts us the changes."
It would be easier that way in case of any audio recording devices in the lodge.
"Just so we don't alert them inside."

Zack looked to Denzel. "To be continued when we get our own place. That okay with you kiddo?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hojo
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:19 am

Hojo stood outside he held the binoculars up.
The subject had taken to the experiment well. The survival rate had been better than he expected.
The only side effect of the experiment was the subject's subconscious was not strong enough to hold the beast at bay.
Well it was enough for him to walk a couple of miles at least.

The change didn't occur until they the subject was far enough away from them.
It was enough time to escape if chaos choose to backtrack.
Which it seemed he didn't the beast was merely looking round.
There was nothing for it to attack save for a helicopter passing overhead.

Hojo was sure the beast was distracted enough by it, that he and the lab assistant he brought with him took their leave.
He was free of the beast and able to continue on with his experiments.
Especially without waking to find he'd devoured another somewhat decent lab assistant.
It was hard to genetically modify a good lab assistant these days with the limited resources Gaia had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 am

"Sure," Denzel said with a nod as he returned the staff to his back and glanced between the two men. He was glad he was stronger, it was enough to do what he needed to do in order to make sure no one else was hurt because of him.

"I'm gonna head in, leave you two alone," with that he managed to give a smile as he headed towards the lodge. Behind him Sephiroth shot Zack a look but said nothing in regards to the teen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc XI
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next