FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 am

When Dark nation butted his hand he gave his old friend a pat and he headed outside.
He made sure Dark Nation was close by as he walked the grounds.
It was quiet today, he could hear the army on the designated break.
This was going to be difficult, he had seen the reports Sephiroth had handed him.

Rufus looked on at the army as he passed.
Zack had even complained about their lack of 'awesome'.
There was no way this was the SOLDIER of old.
It would take Mako to make them even anywhere near to it.

There was none in Healin, and WRO had a very limited supply.
So limited that to even using up all of that they could only probably treat a hundred soldiers max.
But it would have to be done. Tonight he would talk to Sephiroth and Zack.
They would have to pick the ones that were the best and he would ship them off to WRO.

Rufus let out a breath as he walked. That meant contacting Reeve.
He didn't really have much time to do so lately. But it would need to be done... soon.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:19 am

Ughhhhhhhahawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay, he kind of deserved the chocobo comment. Plus, the thing about washing machines was kind of adorable enough to calm him.

Cloud's eyes narrowed, but he shrugged. "Well how the hell do you get that from Dilly dally, shilly shally?" He shrugged, "All I know is it makes me think of my family," he went quiet for a moment, thinking about Tifa, Marlene, Denzel, Barret, Cid -- even Yuffie, and the rest.

"I think one of the four of us will eventually snap and get bored."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:30 am

Denzel's eyes lit up at the promise of a burger as he turned back towards Zack. "Should I shower?"

But right now he wasn't sure he wanted to take the time to do so. His stomach clenched and grumbled, a reminder that he hadn't eaten since breakfast and all thoughts of the fact that he was disgustingly sweaty disappeared in an instant. As long as Zack was fine with it he really didn't care.

"Can we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:42 am

Zack chuckled. "Sure we can just find a drive thru." He waved his hand and grinned.
Of course he wasn't allowed his own vehicle to go anywhere.
Due to the fear of Jenova running off with his head space again.
Zack lead Denzel to the garage and he waited till the guard walked away and he opened the garage door.

"Don't tell Cloud that I boost cars and take you out for burgers I'm not sure he would approve."
Zack popped the lock on the car and slid in to the driver's side checking for the keys.
None in the glove box, or the sun visor or the side compartments.
Zack pulled the panel under the wheel away before finding the two wires and tapping them together.

The car purred to life and he grinned. "Okay so if I ever leave ShinRa I could boost cars for a living."
Zack was sure Sephiroth would probably frown at that. But hey. It was all in the name of a decent burger.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:45 am

Denzel hurried after Zack without a question, he certainly wasn't going to argue when he was being offered food. And edible food at that. He moved faster in order to keep up with Zack's longer strides and into the garage. Eyes flickered around as he joined the man. He wasn't going to tell on him, especially since he hadn't even spoken to Cloud since they parted ways.

Blue eyes locked on him as he watched carefully before they flickered away and he moved to the other side. Denzel slid quickly into the opposite side of the car and turned to glance forward for a moment.

"If I ever leave I want to go back and help Cloud."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:02 pm

To Zack that was the best answer he could have hoped for from Denzel.
"Same here kiddo, same here."
He smiled as he pulled the car out and away from Healin.
There would only be a limited time frame they had to get said food before anyone noticed.
The car pulled away from Healin and it made him smile at how relaxed the security was given the Nero attack.
Healin was just ripe for the picking least he thought so.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:37 pm

Kadaj looked at him and shook his head. "I don't know - my head is full of useless things. I just... know that's what it means?" He paused as it suddenly dawned on him, looking at Cloud with a flicker of a smirk. "That's something that Tifa used to say to you? Oh dear... Oh..."

For the first time he broke into a true laugh, flopping back on the grass again, his hands on his stomach as he laughed. "Oh... oh dear... Poor woman... But I can't knock it. You have a family. I have... I don't know what I have."

He had Sephiroth - and that was it. He didn't even know what to call him - his brother? His father? He was a relative, but what he was..? Then there was Zack - he had to consider that he was likely an extended part of whatever he and Sephiroth had. He gave a sigh and closed his eyes; he was fooling himself. There was nothing and no one out there for him.

"Eventually? I think we all went crazy after day two. There's nothing to do, you miss your family... We're waiting for something to happen instead of going out there and stopping it."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Denzel stared down for a moment. He had Cloud's number, even had a phone after he became an official part of SOLDIER, but he hadn't even messaged Cloud. He missed him but something held him back. He didn't even know what to say to him even. He had joined ShinRa and was in SOLDIER now. What could he even say?

Everything had changed but he felt more alive than he had in a long time. His parents had always been peaceful but already he knew what he had to do.

And Rufus was letting him where Reeve never did. "Can we beat them?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:06 am

"I don't know." Zack shrugged at the question knowing who it was referred at.
"Angeal, Gen Gen, Cloud and Seph, probably. If we worked together. But the army would get slaughtered."
It was the truth none of them were ready. You and me, we might do okay, but-"
Zack let it trail off. "If it was Jenova, wewouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:34 am

He had promised that he would survive and Denzel would keep that promise as best he could. He had sworn it to Cloud. Eyes flickered down to linger on his arm where the pink ribbon was secured under the jacket.

They could die, people could be hurt.

"I can't let anyone be hurt because of me." Too many had died helping him.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:12 am

Ever since Sephiroth and Kadaj met, Cloud felt like it all changed. Cloud leaned back and thought about how to put it into words. Family, he thought, the way Sephiroth was... maybe I'm reading it too much, but maybe Sephiroth... and him, I mean they are family, kind of, but... He closed his eyes and tried to focus his thoughts.

"You know, when we first met I said you can move in, with us, to the bar. You can be a part of my family, if that's what you want." He looked over, hoping Kadaj would be happy by that. A part of him wanted to take Kadaj in, of course.

He'd seen Kadaj change into Sephiroth in the ruins of Midgar... Almost like watching Kadaj himself be lost in Sephiroth. He forced a small smile, "The offer still stands, if that's what you want."

He couldn't get the mental image out of his head. Kalm. Sephiroth and Kadaj. Like brothers... It reminded him of when Zack would talk about Angeal, so many years ago, kind of, but not quite. Family. He wanted Kadaj to be with him, with Denzel, and Tifa and Marlene, and Zack too, of course. Zack was like family to him... after everything that happened...
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:01 am

Zack nodded his head. "I understand. But the first lesson the most important one..."
He glanced to Denzel as he drove. "Is that you can't save everyone."
Zack remembered that all to well. "I like many lost a few good people in the Wutai war."
He let out a breath. "But the worst was Angeal, when I lost Angeal. I knew I needed to keep living for his memory."

Trying to word the next part would be tough and he didn't want to sound insensitive but it was important.
"The thing is sometimes they do die and it hurts and you miss them, morn them. It happens for a reason though. Each loss, helps us personally. To grow into our own. Become the people we're meant to be. Become a SOLDIER operative. To be a hero, to grow flowers, fall in love, have a family, to live our life as our own. But most of all we have to take a part of each of those people and become someone that they're proud of. To have honor and wear their memories with pride. Death no matter what anyone says it is always the beginning."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:29 am

Denzel knew that too well. His parents, Miss Ruvie, Mr. Gaskin... they all died and they just tried to protect him. Tifa got hurt by the summon, and Cloud got infected by Jenova... it was his doing, and even if Cloud was fine now he had done it. The mako blue eyes stared blankly ahead, unblinking.

"They wouldn't be proud of me," he knew it deep down. Those ghouls had only spoken what he already knew. His parents loved peace, they thrived on it. They were never fighters, and they died because of Avalanche and ShinRa. They were gone, dead, but that didn't stop anyone now.

"What about the weak people that died? Did they come back to?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:58 am

Zack flicked the back of Denzel's head with a twap.
"Don't say that. I'm sure they're proud and glad that you're just alive and living."
He sighed. "I really think you've been with Cloud to long."
Zack was looking ahead and he didn't really know.
"I can't honestly comment on that, because I don't know kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:09 am

A hand was brought up after Zack's hand smacked his head and touched it lightly. It wasn't that it hurt, just took him be surprise. Denzel blinked as arms crossed and gave Zack a glower, or as best as he could manage. It was the normal thing to say but Zack never knew his parents.

They had been peaceful people, but he couldn't help the moment of happiness that he was compared to Cloud. No matter what he was his hero, and the one person that he would never forgive himself if he died. They both had to survive so he could give Cloud the ribbon back.

"I hope they didn't."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:18 am

Zack saw the sour look Denzel had given him and it caused him to smile.
It was cute. Reminding Zack Denzel was still only young.
"I'm not sure who you're talking about, but I might have to agree. It's dangerous."
He could protect himself but there were those who couldn't.

Zack gathered whoever Denzel was thinking about they probably couldn't.
There would be those who could know of them, know they died and believe them to be something else.
That would cause some issues when the news reporters started clicking.
He was lucky so far to not have been spotted but he was never a headliner like Seph, Gen or Angeal.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:30 am

Yazoo, we're here.

The words cut through the silence in the remnant's mind, the peace he'd been enjoying around them. "Our guests have arrived." He said softly to Loz as he stood up from where they rested inside the shell-house.

"Stay back while I talk to them, but stay ready just incase this is a trap." He wasn't used to giving orders, that was Kadaj's job.. but now that it was just the two of them he needed to think ahead of time, plan things out a little.

He stepped out of the house slowly, Velvet Nightmare in his hand as he stepped up to the lake, looking across it to the three strangers that approached the area, his eyes narrowing slightly at the sight of the brunette girl. "What is the Cetra doing here?" He asked lightly, remembering the girl's presence in the lifestream and the touch of her healing rain when they had fought Cloud. "Enemy of Mother."
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:40 am

At least the dead were still in peace. Denzel stared forward and then turned to look out the window. He didn't want someone like Nero to kill them again, he couldn't face something like that. And it was better if it was only his imagination to tell him of his failure.

He didn't answer who it was. He didn't need any more pity and he didn't even know how much Zack knew. He was dead before he had been orphaned.

"They could get killed by Nero."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:47 am

"Nero, Jenova, Hojo... The list of that side of the board is trouble."
Zack had to agree. He didn't want to keep this depressing topic and he preferred it was changed soon.
Which made him thankful when he saw the burger joint, just up ahead.

"There we go. Burger joint." He smiled at Denzel. "Lets get something to eat."
Zack pulled into the drive thru and stopped to look at the menu.
"So what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:48 am

Cissnei sighed softly as she walked out of Fort Condor, the old men there had seen no sigh of Weiss, still grumbling about the loss of their prized bird icon.
She walked over to where the motorbike was parked and pulled out her phs, flipping it open and sending off a quick text to Kunsel.

No sign of him here, just as we thought.
On my way back to Junon now, maybe we should look elsewhere?

She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and made sure her shuriken was strapped on well before putting her phone away and climbing on the bike and driving off towards the forest areas that blocked the path between her and Junon.
Back to top Go down
Elena
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Elena

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 am

"Of course not," she murmured, a peculiar expression flitting across her features. She had never been particularly talented at speaking to others-- there was a reason she had excelled in combat and not social skills. Still, she could not stymie the questions she held for the progress of training.

It had been quite a while since she'd participated in any form of practice-- things had been too busy as of late. She had considered peeking in on training at some point, but had dismissed the thought, knowing it would more than likely cause problems if she were found sniffing around things that were likely none of her business. Which, to be fair, was what she was doing now.

She failed to stamp out her vehement officiousness, inquires too-easily bubbling to her lips.

"I was curious, though," she began, knowing it were likely better to scurry out but unable to shut her mouth, "how do you... think they're doing? I mean, er, since you're obviously the best judge of the situation-- do you think they're not going to measure up to, ah, previous standards?"

Is it impossible, or just improbable?

Back to top Go down
http://www.swallowingspiders.tumblr.com
Hojo
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Hojo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:04 pm

All he wanted was at least four decent and competent lab assistants.
Just to make his work load less, so he could work on his other experiments.
Was it that hard to ask for high intelligence that could also make a decent coffee?
To have decent mako enhancements, and to be able to analyse different scientific compositions.

He had all of the above the only problem was they were deformed grotesquely.
Decaying, bubbled and burnt skin. Elephant man shaped facial features.
Their hunger was also overwhelming and an annoyance.
They were hungry constantly, for anything, he lost several lab rats cause they got hungry.
So he let the subjects go before they got to the point and ate him.

In the past week he had done 20 batches of four per batch. None of them decent.
Hair as silver as Jenova, eyes like that of Chaos and some of them even had the strength of five 1st class SOLDIER's.
But their weakness was their hunger if they didn't eat in two hour bursts they dropped dead instantly.
He had witnessed this first hand then the remainder had devoured the corpse with no care for what it had been.

But at least for the past week he'd had decent coffee.

Now they were gone he was on batch 21, he hoped it would work.
The previous subjects forgotten and roaming the world outside.
Hojo didn't know where. They were out of his way that was all that mattered.

It was roughly a mini army of 55 to 65 deformed lab assistants let loose in the past week that survived.
Never mind he could have used them, given their ability to hunt in packs. To even communicate.
He had only used each batch to hunt the upcoming batch until they started devouring the batch before he began.

They had separated into small groups and moved beyond grasslands slowly making their way into more populated areas.

[Sorry guys deal with hungry deformed lab assistants as a Hojo filler >.>; Hope it's not too much of a GM I can tweak it later just PM me under Zack if you have any issues.]
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Rufus' stroll continued to the private training holo grym he'd set up not far up the road to check on the boy.
Opening the door he looked inside to see the various rooms empty and he checked the log.
The teenager had logged out recently. So he like the rest of the army was on break.
Not that he had anything to say to the child, he looked at the results as he brought it up on screen.
There was improvement at least. It was decent in the past three days. But average for a mako enhanced child.

Rufus left the training gym and made his way back down the path.
He didn't mind this walk, it was peaceful. He made his way in another circuit round the lodge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Cetra, enemy of mother? Nero forced back the urge to smile and batted his eyelash playfully. "The Cetra is no longer the woman you knew. She will help us, as she is one of us. Born from the Negative Lifestream, as oppose to the regular Lifestream, she is a Negative-Cetra now. She opposes those she worked with before because she understands our cause."

His red eyes glanced over to Rosso, then back to Yazoo.

"There are no enemies of yours here."
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Kunsel lifted his head as the familiar chime echoed from his phone and turned his head towards it. He flipped it open and checked the message that came across before he sighed and stretched. No sign of Weiss in any of the nearby areas. It had been a week of nothing and no matter what questions he asked he couldn't see any hints of a lie.

Either someone knew and they were dam good or Weiss had truly disappeared before he reached Junon. The Ex-SOLDIER stretched and dragged himself up.

Nothing around here, go to Kalm where the Lifestream was or cross over to the next continent?

Kunsel hit send and headed out of the inn. He stepped out when a scream echoed, a group of people running from the suburban area. There were screams of 'monster' that echoed, some of them covered in blood. He moved and reached back for the blade attached to his back. It was only minutes before he saw it, a group of grotesque creatures. Blood and entrails splattered the ground, pieces of bodies as the monsters ripped them apart with teeth.

Even having seen war he felt sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next