FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:47 am

He pulled back the duvet and crawled underneath it, slowly resting back against the pillows with a sigh. "Not me but... go hug Yaz. Let him know it's going to be ok. Loz had to drag him from my door to stop him apologising so I could get changed."

He looked up at his father with a sad smile. "If we're lucky this will be a wake up call for them..." He pulled the duvet closer around him and closed his eyes. "Thank Reno for me... He's a good friend - you should have bought him around sooner."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:58 am

Sephiroth paused for a moment as soon as Kadaj said that. He hoped it could be taken a face value, that Kadaj didn't expect anything. He wasn't ready to introduce Reno as anything more than a friend to them. He wasn't ready for the retaliation from Loz and Yazoo and he wasn't sure he was ready for Kadaj's reaction, especially since it was possible that nothing could come of it.

He did not want anything announced until it was certain.

After doing as Kadaj asked him to Sephiroth came down the steps in search of Reno and finally spotted him. "He's in bed now and the other two should be there shortly."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:03 am

Reno wiped his forehead with the back of his hand and pushed himself off of the floor. "I hope you don't mind that I started... cleaning up. It took some looking for the stuff but... I've put everything back where I found it... and the floor's clean at least."

He looked sheepish as he realised he'd just gone through all the cupboards. "Sorry if that was... intrusive. You just didn't need to see it."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:12 am

"No, it's fine," Sephiroth said as he glanced towards him. "Thank you... for everything."

It was unusual saying it but he knew he needed to and it was what Kadaj wanted as well. "Kadaj wanted to say thank you as well. Says you're a good friend, that I should have brought you around sooner."

He stepped over the now clean floor and lightly brushed his fingers across Reno's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:18 am

Reno leant into the touch with a chuckle. "Had we met sooner, I'd agree with him," he teased, stepping closer. "I'm just glad that I was able to help. It seems that Yazoo will avoid prison this time, but hopefully the close call will shake some sense into him."

He pressed his lips to Seph's briefly. "Be careful of the glass - I didn't manage to find a dustpan and brush to see to it." He started laughing. "Listen to me being all domestic in someone else's home. Mine's usually a tip."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 am

Sephiroth pulled back briefly and turned to collect the brush and dustpan from the broom closet and placed them on the counter before grabbing the broom to work it into a pile. "I suppose I am lucky in that this is not the worst shape this house has been in."

The last of the glass was swept into a pile and he knelt down and worked it into the dustpan.

"I'm sorry for stealing your sleep."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:41 am

Reno took the packet of cigarettes from his pocket and stifled a yawn, the mention of sleep reminding him that he could use some. "Mmm, well, I should be able to smile sweetly at my boss and get the day off, so I should be fine. What about you? You can't seriously be thinking about working tomorrow?"

He lit a cigarette and leant against the counter. "In any case, I've only been up about 11 hours so I would be lying if I said I was all that tired."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:50 am

The broken glass was dumped in the trash as Sephiroth drew up to a standing position. His gaze locked on the other for a moment as a hint of a smile appeared. "I should go but I am unsure I would make it through the day. Though knowing them they'll tell me that they waste all that money on military training so I can work through anything."

Muscles stretched slightly as he tried to fight the weariness that dragged at him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:54 am

"Then the bastards have clearly never had kids," Reno chuckled, offering him the cigarette packet. "Family emergency, you're allowed time off for that. Or tell them you're sick - highly contagious, would take out the whole office if you came into work tomorrow."

He grabbed the ash tray and pulled it over, tapping out the cigarette. "I personally prescribe a back rub, plenty of sleep and something to distract you - sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:18 am

Sephiroth took one of the cigarettes from the pack and lit the end and took a drag from it. It was a relief, having already finished his own pack during the night. "Are you offering?" Sephiroth asked with a brief hint of a smile and turned back to him, the cigarette between his fingers.

For the moment it didn't matter that his sons were there. He wanted a distraction and annoyingly he had been aching something beyond the simple kisses during joint smoking breaks.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:27 am

"Hmm, am I offering..?" He mused, blowing smoke rings at the ceiling. He rounded the counter and looked Seph up and down, rounding him and firmly grabbing his ass with a soft 'hmm'.

He went back to his side of the counter, making a show of looking contemplative.

"Why yes, I do believe I am..." He concluded eventually, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "I'll let you decide in which order and what location, though."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:34 am

"Up the steps, only room on the left," Sephiroth said as he jerked his head towards the steps. "I will be up shortly after I send an email."

With that he glanced away from Reno and exhaled the smoke before he took a long draw from the cigarette. Sephiroth turned towards the computer and started it up. The email that spoke of his 'sickness' was sent quickly so as to not be forced out of bed so early. Once completed he proceeded towards his own bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:45 am

Reno stubbed out the cigarette immediately and head up the stairs. The room was as easy to find as Seph had made it out to be and he opened the door, feeling like he was almost stepping somewhere forbidden even though he'd been invited.

It was surreal, the whole night had been so far. His fingers sought out the light switch and the bulb flickered to life as he nudged his shoes off just inside the room, to one side out of the way, and went to the window to draw the curtains closed.

He paused and looked around the room, uncertain where he should sit or stand, eventually giving up and settling on the bed, sitting cross legged as he pulled his jacket off and discarded it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:01 am

Sephiroth stepped into the room and shut the door with a click before he edged his shoes off followed by his jacket. Stepping before Reno he leaned down and briefly kissed him before he drew back. "You will have to be quiet to not draw the boys' attention," he murmured against Reno's lips before he leaned forward and claimed them again briefly.

It was already obvious to him that he would have to stop or else they would not get to the point of a massage. One hand reached up and brushed lightly through Reno's hair as his breath escaped against the red head's lips.

"How do you want to do this?"

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:06 am

Reno kissed back with a contented sigh. "I can do quiet," he replied, his voice hushed. "Not easily but... I can do it."

He pulled Seph back into the kiss, un-crossing his legs and moving further back on the bed, drawing Seph onto it with with. "Where does it hurt?" He asked with a soft purr. "We'll start there and work our way around everywhere else - I think we should have time for that."

His fingers moved to the buttons of Seph's shirt, slowly undoing them as he kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 am

Sephiroth returned the short kisses and lips parted slightly as one hand rested beside Reno. The other ran through his hair as he relished each contact of their lips before he forced himself to draw back. "Shoulders."

He only hoped that Reno would wait much longer because he desperately wanted to feel the other man beneath him again. Just one taste after so many years and already the addiction had returned. Perhaps it was all those celibate years or maybe it was just Reno, but it really didn't matter. Fingers moved slowly through the buttons and already his body wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:23 am

"Mmm, a good place to begin."

Reno manoeuvred Seph so that he was sitting on the bed and moved to sit behind him. He removed the short and tossed it aside, carefully sweeping his hair over one shoulder so he had easier access.

He ran his lips across one shoulder, kissing the nape of his neck before straightening up again and placing his hands on both shoulders, firmly massaging and manipulating the tense muscles.

"Sometimes tells me it's been a very long time since someone has done this too," he chuckled. "It might hurt a little but it'll feel better when I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:40 am

The first touch was the softness of lips and then those talented fingers found the knots in his back. They worked at the muscles, working at them in a way so unlike he had had in a very long time. They worked at the muscles and stretched them until they were forced to ease. The muscles relaxed under the touch and Sephiroth allowed his head to drop slightly.

A soft sound escaped as the muscles of his shoulders were loosed and relished the feel of the touch.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:46 am

Reno continued working the muscles until they were completely relaxed, stopping before he overworked them. His hands traced lightly down his back, noting that a full body massage would be needed at some point but he was a little too tired to be able to dedicate that much care and attention - there was always the morning.

He lightly nipped Seph's neck and kissed up it, taking his earlobe between his teeth and lightly sucking on it. "Where to next?" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 am

The sound of Reno's voice sent a shudder through Sephiroth's spine as he felt that warm breath against his ear. It took a great deal not to grab the man and force him down to the bed to do as he wished to that body. "Maybe you can find a way to distract me. My feet are rather sore from being in those tight shoes for so many years."

One hand dropped and reached back, fingers stroking over Reno's chest before they grasped his shirt. He turned slightly in order to catch those lips once again.

Lightly his tongue brushed against Reno's bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Reno chuckled and kissed back, parting his lips and lightly darting his tongue over Seph's. He moved around the bed so they were less twisted, straddling his lap.

"Hmm, I might rub your feet for you when we wake up," he purred, "but I'm liking the sound of this distraction more."

He pushed Seph back so that he was laying on the bed, his hands trailing down his body to his pants, undoing the belt and button and slowly prying the zip down. He nuzzled down his stomach, slowly inching the pants down with each kiss against his skin. He lifted the material over his cock and continued to remove them, continuing the kisses down his length before removing his pants completely and running his tongue back up the length.

"Am I going along the right lines of distraction?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Sephiroth allowed Reno to push him back and fingers moved through Reno's hair as he moved down his body, fingers trailing down towards his belt which was quickly taken care of. Lips played with the skin he touched and the was a slight movement of his hips as they found his cock. A soft groan escaped and moved against that tongue as it licked him, teasing his length.

"Yes..."

He was trapped naked beneath Reno, that tongue so close, stroking him. Fingers moved from his hair and pulled slightly at the shirt to try to get it off his body.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Reno chuckled and sat up, un-buttoning and discarding his shirt like the other items of clothing, dipping his head down to tease him again, short and light strokes running over him before a long trail of his tongue back to the tip.

He took Seph's length into his hand and ran the flat of his tongue down from the tip, slowly taking him into his mouth as far as he could go and almost reaching the base. He drew back up again, catching his breath as he firmly sucked on the glans.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:55 am

A sound escaped as Sephiroth pressed his hips back and his cock moved against Reno's tongue. Fingers moved through the red hair and then the pleasure spiked through him. His head dropped back and a gasp escaped between slightly parted lips as he sucked at him. All he could do was watch as Reno went down on him and it took conscious effort to only gasp as Reno sucked at him.

Muscles quivered as Sephiroth forced his hips to still so as to not thrust into Reno's waiting mouth.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:06 am

Reno couldn't help but be more impatient this time around, every gasp and moan strengthening his own erection as he knew that those noises came from what he was doing.

His tongue ran over the glans again as he looked up at Seph. "I think you're a top drawer man... the kids have stopped rifling through your things by now..." He chuckled and moved to the drawers, opening the top one and grinning. "I'm good..."

He went back to Seph, kissing him with a purr before sitting back on his heels and opening the lube, pouring a good sized dollop on one hand and closing it again before rubbing it between his hands, warming it and coating them both at the same time.

He wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and slowly slid it upwards, the other hand grasping at him and following it up as soon as there was room. As the first hand left him it went straight back to the base, his hands continually stroking him and coating him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next