FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:43 pm

"Look, I don't turn my back on people who need help - whether they're willing to admit that they need it or not." It was a little hard to not take offence, and it took effort not to snap that at him.. "You're a good guy with a shit ton on his shoulders and no one to help carry it, and you're right - this isn't my problem. They're your sons, and this is your mess... but I can help, so I will. It's not going to cost me anything, and even if it did I would probably help anyway."

He closed the gap between them and kissed Seph's forehead. "And yeah, maybe I am insane... but if more people were crazy like me then we'd live in a better world." He sighed and stroked his hair gently. "Now, you have a son in there that needs you, and two more at the police station. We can argue about how crazy I am and how you apparently don't want to see me after tonight when they're home and safe, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:05 pm

It seemed like Reno was determined to help despite everything. There was a moment of resignation as he felt the hands on his once more. Fingers reached up and pulled the cigarette from between his lips and dumped it before he pulled Reno close. Lips claimed the other's once again as he reached down and gripped his wrist and held him close to his own form.

If this was not what he wanted Sephiroth knew that Reno would likely stop him.

No normal person would have remained after all that and for the moment it didn't matter. Perhaps it had been years alone with only his sons but in his mind it really didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Reno leant into him and kissed back, fingers tangling in his hair to pull him in deeper. "I guess that means you're going to stop arguing?" he murmured when he pulled back a little. He kissed him again and pulled away completely, stretching and flicking his cigarette into the darkness.

"You go and sort signing Kadaj out, I'll give Mick a call and send him to the station. With some luck we'll be able to get you all home before morning."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:40 pm

"Yes," Sephiroth gave a sigh and relished the return kiss and felt the other man move away from him. "I will be upstairs," he pushed himself up from the rail and turned away. Turning towards the door he headed up the steps as a sigh escaped. He stepped into the room and turned towards Kadaj.

"Was the doctor planning on releasing you?"

Sephiroth stepped over towards the bed and took one of the chairs within the room. It was going to be a very long night and there was still work in the morning. Rest would indeed be far in coming.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Reno moved his cell phone from his pocket and made the call from the fire escape. It took a few minutes for Mick to pick up but he was thankfully willing to help if it meant squaring off some of his debt. He was assured that he should be able to wrangle a release should the facts fall in their favour, but with a record it wasn't going to be easy.

Satisfied that he would be at the station when they arrived, Reno head back inside, taking up his perch on the chair outside the hospital room again.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Kadaj looked up at the question and pushed himself up so he was sitting again. "She said that as long as you pick me up and after the station I stay on bed rest that I should be ok to go," he nodded. "She's satisfied that I'm not concussed and that everything else should heal itself. I'll just be sore and multi-coloured for a while."

Even if the doctor hadn't of said it was okay, he would have insisted on going home in any case. He just wanted to be in his own bed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:01 pm

"Good, we will get you discharged and go straight to the station to attempt to get your brother out," Sephiroth said as he leaned back within the chair before he moved back to his feet. The hair was shifted over his shoulder in order to keep it from trapping it.

"If we can reach home before the morning you should try to get some sleep before school in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Kadaj gave a soft groan. "Seriously? I have to go to school looking like this? Some jack off will keep prodding me and asking if it hurts until I punch them and ask if that hurt."

Not that he would punch them, he wasn't a violent person - even if the doctor had muttered about him having to have hit Yaz pretty hard to have needed stitches in his knuckle.

"Besides, I'm right handed and I can hardly move my fingers," he sighed. "I won't be able to get anything done."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:13 pm

"We'll see," Sephiroth gave a sigh as he crossed his arms. He did not want to give any of his sons permission to skip school even though he knew that two of them did on a regular basis. It might be better especially given what had happened and the likelihood that none of them would be getting any sleep. Not to mention that he had to do some quick thinking to deal with the meeting between Kadaj and Reno.

This was not how he had wanted them to meet, now that he had any plans of them meeting when this affair started.

"Let's get ready."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Kadaj carefully pushed off the covers and swung his legs around, gingerly placing them on the ground and standing up. "They tossed my shirt but they left me some scrubs, my jeans are ok."

He closed his eyes and sat again, already exhausted. He reached for the back of the hospital gown, masking the grimaces as best he could as he tugged the bows undone. Carefully he removed it from his arms and pushed to down, keeping it on his lap to protect some sense of modesty.

His torso was an array of black, blue and yellow blotches and he had to turn his face to the ceiling to stop staring at them and feeling nauseous. "You might have to help me," he muttered, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Sephiroth picked up the scrub shirt and unfolded it. "Arms up Kadaj."

He hold it over his head i order for Kadaj to put his arms through. The bruises one his skin were sickening. No one ever wanted to see their child like that and even less for another of their children to have done it. It was nothing new dressing him, having done it for all three in the past.

"Don't worry we'll get you out of here soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Kadaj got his hands mostly into the arms of the shirt before the twinge in his ribs told him to not move them any further. "That's about my limit," he said with a weak smile, trying desperately to make light of it before he dissolved into tears again.

He sniffed lightly and then winced again. "One good reason not to cry... it hurts more," he muttered with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:48 pm

"It will be okay," Sephiroth pulled the shirtin down and then reached for the jeans. The leg holes were pulled up, moving against his legs. "Okay Kadaj on your feet so we can get these up."

Sephiroth pushed aside the thoughts of what had happened the last night. It had been unforgivable and he could not let it ever happen again, especially not now. "Don't worry, we're almost done."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Kadaj slipped to his feet again, one hand on his father's shoulder to steady himself. The other was still holding the gown to himself - he had missed the part of the story where he was changing into his pyjama pants when it all happened, so he'd put his jeans back on seeing as they were closer.

He realised that the jeans weren't going to get on with all that material around his legs so with a blush he set it aside.

Today couldn't get worse.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:17 pm

The item was moved to the side and Sephiroth felt his face burn as he was given a direct view of Kadaj's cock. Quickly Sephiroth looked away as he stood up and pulled the jeans over his hips. A sigh escaped as the jeans were pulled up the rest of the way and moved the jeans as to not catch him in the pants.

"Alright," Sephiroth said as he took a step back but didn't look at Kadaj.

"Time to go."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:30 pm

It could get worse, it seemed, as his father couldn't even look at him now. He closed his eyes with a silent sigh, trying to push that out of his mind and worrying about something else.

"... I don't have any shoes..." He muttered, going past him and into the hallway, wondering where he could find shoes.

"No, no, you do not walk about, mister," one of his nurses tutted, grabbing a wheelchair and going over, gesturing for him to sit in it.

Kadaj looked mortified at the thought of having to be wheeled about. "I just want to leave..."

"It's the rules, lovey. Until you're in the car you can't be walking about."

Reno looked up to watch the scene unfold, raising an eyebrow slightly as he looked over the boy. Under the swelling he could see a resemblance, but it was the silver hair and green eyes that were the best give-aways to it being Kadaj.

He shifted in his seat but didn't get to his feet yet.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:47 pm

"Sit down Kadaj," Sephiroth motioned to the wheelchair, not about to give the teen a choice in the matter. He shot him a look, the only warning not to argue, before his eyes lingered towards Reno. "We'll be ready to go once he sits down."

He didn't even know how he was going to introduce the two and especially not how he would especially tell him who Reno was. What were they even? Acquaintances? Friends? Lovers?

Sephiroth allowed a silent sigh to escape as he stood behind the wheelchair. Would Reno be offended if he just stuck with the initial lie?
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Kadaj gave another grumble and settled himself in the wheelchair. He gave a confused frown at who his father was talking to, following his gaze to the redhead sat across the hall.

"...?"

Reno gave a nod and head over, giving them both a small smile. He eyed the bandaged right hand and offered his left instead. "I'm Reno, I work with your dad. I'd say it's nice to meet you but the situation sucks so..."

Tentatively Kadaj took Reno's hand and shook it. "You work with dad?" He turned a little to look at Seph - he'd never bought a friend home from work, so to bring him to the hospital was weird.

"Yeah, most everyone takes the train - I'm the only idiot that drives in. Seems it's a good job I did - you'd have been here another hour or so otherwise."

Kadaj gave him a scrutinising look. "How did you get here so fast, then?"

"If I tell you I was speeding will you dob me in?" Reno chuckled.

"No.. I guess not." Kadaj relaxed a little and gave a small smile. "Thanks for getting him here so fast."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:16 am

There was nearly a sigh of relief as Reno came up with the excuse. "Let's go," he said as he pushed the wheelchair forward, guiding it towards the elevator. It was going to be a long night and one that he would need escape from. "Unfortunately we'll be keeping Reno out for most the night it seems."

Next to the station and then home after dealing with the police. Hopefully for all their sakes they would be willing to just give a bail amount. As he stepped into the elevator a hand was brought up to keep the door from shutting.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 am

Reno jumped into the elevator with them and leant against the side, hands in his pockets. "Eh, gets me away from paperwork for a few hours and I'm sure I can force you to buy me a drink sometimes to make up for it. Besides, I wasn't going to let you leave Kadaj here any longer than he had to be after the call."

He stretched and stifled a yawn, heading out of the elevator first to open the doors for the pair. Getting Kadaj into the car wasn't complicated and once the wheelchair was deposited back in the hospital he stuffed the laminated card back into the glove compartment and pulled out of the car park.

"Mick will be there waiting for you. I'll hang around the station so I can, hopefully, get all four of you home."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:49 am

"Thank you, I will find a way to repay you," Sephiroth told him as he pulled the belt across his chest. The night proved to be very long, too long, arriving home for only a matter of hours before his alarm would go off. The buckle was loosened after the three were sent inside.

"Stay the night, or for as little as there is. It's already late."

His gaze flickered over towards Reno for a moment. "It's the least I can do."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:54 am

Reno nodded and gave an appreciative smile. "I have to admit if I had to drive home I couldn't promise I wouldn't fall asleep behind the wheel," he chuckled softly. "At least it went well... And none of your kids have questioned or lynched me yet..."

He undid his seatbelt and stretched. "Guess we ought to go see the damage inside... and you ought to make sure Kadaj gets into bed okay. I know, it's awkward but I think it would be more awkward if I did it."

He gave Seph a cheeky grin. "Come on, the worst of it's over."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 am

"Yet... but if they become aware Loz and Yazoo will likely lynch both of us. Likely they're both too shaken up to even think that you would lie to that," Sephiroth pushed himself up as he turned back. "It likely would be. Just make yourself at home and I will be down shortly."

There was a slight sigh as Sephiroth stretched and then headed into the house. For a moment he eyed the kitchen where the incident had happened. He would take care of everything later. Turning away he headed up the steps towards Kadaj's room. "Kadaj? Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:26 am

Reno gave an understanding nod and followed him into the house. It was a nice house - a good size seeing as it needed to house four of them, and he had a feeling no one shared a bedroom.

Glass crunched under his feet as he walked through the door, and he looked around for something to clean up the worst of it with. He shut the door and locked it, as redundant an action it was, and went into the main area of the kitchen, cringing as he rounded the counter and saw the part of the kitchen you couldn't from the back door, but could from the other doorway.

He looked around and spotted the paper towels and carefully rounded the pool of blood to fetch it. He lay the sheets on the mostly coagulated pool and looked around for the bin and cleaning materials. This was something that Seph didn't need to be confronted with.

Kadaj was sat on the edge of his bed, the door still open. He was absolutely exhausted and didn't know if he had the strength to undress.
With some effort he'd managed to get his jeans undone and wriggled them off, putting on pyjama pants had been a whole different battle that he grimaced through, but had succeeded.

By that time he was completely unable to pull off the scrubs top.

"I just need this shirt off," he replied quietly. "And a lot of sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:37 am

Sephiroth reached down and eased the arms up. Hands grabbed the edge of the shirt and eased it up from his body. Once the shirt was loose he put it to the side. "Is there anything else you need?"

He moved to the side and leaned back against the wall. "If there isn't get some sleep. You can stay home but I need to be up for work in a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next