FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Slowly Sephiroth drew back as he heard the first part of his name from Reno's lips. He pressed a final kiss to his tip and then slowly pulled himself up again to claim those lips briefly and then drew back. Fingers lightly trailed across Reno's skin and he drew back slightly. "What shall it be now? Continue this path or have you had enough of the teasing?"

A lone of kisses was pressed tow his chest and moved up to his lips. His hips moved and he pressed his body firmly against Reno's.

He wanted this and his cock throbbed as a remind that he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Reno wrapped his arms around Seph's neck and pulled him deeper into the kiss. "If you tease much more we'd have to take a break," he chuckled, kissing him again. "Call me impatient but I want you..." He reached between them and ran his hand up Seph's length, his blue eyes locked on the green ones gazing back. "All of you."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Sephiroth's gaze flickered towards him as he leaned forward and gave him a brief kiss. "Lube? Comdom? Or are we doing this dry?"

He wasn't that out of practice that he forgot about the essentials. He knew he was without disease but certainly Reno did not know that about him. Hips moved and ground back against Reno's hand. He was more than ready for this, to be inside a man again.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Reno couldn't help but smile that he was cautious. "I get regular screenings, just in case... even when I'm not getting laid, just so I can reassure someone if I get the chance." He gave a soft chuckle. "I had one a couple of weeks back and I had the all clear. I've not been with anyone since then... So if you're all clear then I just need the lube."

He nipped Seph's ear with a purr. "In any case, both are in the second drawer by the bed."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Sephiroth shifted slightly away from Reno in order to reach for the drawer. He pulled it open and found the lube before pulling it out. The top was flipped up and he smeared some over his fingers. Sephiroth knew he had to take the time to prepare him properly but his body was screaming for this. He needed to be buried in that body after so long. Kadaj had managed to fulfill a temporary need but it hadn't been enough.

He panted lightly and Sephiroth's fingers moved between Reno's legs. One finger rubbed against the tight muscles before it slid in. He relished the feel of those tight muscles around him and he burned to slam into that body and feel that tightness after so long.

He needed this.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:10 pm

When the condoms didn't come out of the drawer too he was content to believe Seph that they weren't needed - if he was concious enough to ask about his partner then he wasn't going to be spreading anything around himself.

A very soft hiss was given as the finger probed him and slid in, more from the suddenness of it and the cool lube than from any kind of pain. He nuzzled Seph's cheek and brushed his lips against the other man's.

"Don't worry about being delicate with me - I'll let you know if you're going too fast."

He was just as desperate to get to the stage they both wanted to be at, and he knew that he usually didn't take much prep before he was comfortable enough to move on (that was more impatience than anything, and it would on occasion smart a little... but he didn't mind it so much.)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:27 pm

He certainly did not need to be told twice as the second finger slid in and stretched a few time before the third followed suit and spread the lube over the tight muscles. Fingers stretched a few times but his control was shot. He needed to be inside that body as soon as he could. It had been far too long and his cock throbbed from the inattention. A shaky breath was drawn in as Sephiroth stretched the muscles again and then drew his fingers out.

He would take it at faith that Reno would indeed tell him if it was too quick and poured more lube into his palm before he spread it across his cock. His heated skin burned as the cool gel came in contact and his body arched slightly before he drew back. Positioning his tip at the tight muscles he pushed in.

There was a hiss of pleasure as Sephiroth felt the tight muscles envelop him. He pushed deeper in, unable to keep this need restrained.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Reno's eyes closed and his head dropped back into the mattress as the fingers assaulted him. Seph was careful not to move too fast but he could sense the haste in his actions. Soothingly he stroked his arm, starting to realise that it might have been a little longer for the silver haired man than it had been for him.

He forced himself to breathe slowly as he felt the tip press against him, a ragged gasp drawn from him as he was suddenly stretched and filled, his fingers biting into Seph's shoulder as his mind reeled for a moment.

After a few seconds he relaxed and shifted slightly, tilting his hips up more. He gently turned Seph's face up and kissed him softly, his tongue lightly tracing his lips. "It's going to kill us both but keep it a little slow to start," he said with a hint of a smirk. "I don't remember the last time I had someone as big as you."

It wasn't intended as flattery, mere fact. Things would get more energetic but his body needed to adjust first.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:51 am

There was a brief nod and Sephiroth shifted his hips. He pulled back painfully slow even as his body urged him to moved faster. Muscles twitched from the effort of keeping the pace as he drew a slow breath in. The muscles were clenched tight around him and his body demanded he move faster as he panted lightly. Softly he returned the kiss and the movement switched to slide in slowly.

Everything inside him seared and for the first time in years he wondered to himself why he had stopped. He needed more of this blessed heat.

"I hope that isn't a sign of regret."

Slowly Sephiroth sunk back in, moving at an agonizingly slow pace. He would not be able to keep it up for long, not as his body cried out to bury himself back into that tight body surrounded by that immense heat.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:21 am

Reno gave a curious frown and ran his fingers through Seph's hair with a small smile. "What am I meant to be regretting? Giving you my business card is the best decision I've made in years."

Again, not flattery. This was exactly what he needed, he just had to give his mind the chance to catch up with his body and make sure it didn't overload. He was already adjusting to having a man seated so firmly inside of him.

He gave a soft moan as Seph slid back inside him, his eyes closing for a moment. "I think I can handle a little faster," he announced, rolling his hips up as if to make a point.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:18 am

Sephiroth drew back and moved slightly faster into Reno's body. Fingers dug into the sheet beneath them as he thrust into that tight body. His body shuddered as he kept the slow but steady pace even as his body ached for more. If the slow pace continued he knew his patience would snap all too quickly. Muscles shook as he held back as much as he could.

Fingers reached up and Sephiroth buried his fingers in the red hair before he lightly nipped at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:28 am

Reno purred at the feel of the teeth against his throat, his hands roaming over Seph's arms and shoulders, feeling just how tense he was. It bought up several questions in his mind, but he pushed them aside.

"Relax," he said softly, his thumb gently massaging a muscle. "Just don't pile drive me into the mattress yet and we'll okay."

It was the best way he could tell him that he could move faster, deeper, without saying something entirely crude and corny. Not with his teeth at his throat in any case.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:54 am

No, now was not the proper time to tell him that relaxing after this long was not likely. Rather Sephiroth continued to nip at the smooth neck before he stopped to lick and suck at the area beneath his lips. The thrusts became faster and steadier however he forced his body to remain steady without slamming into him at full strength. His breathing was ragged against that skin and Sephiroth's movements continued.

One hand buried into Reno's hair as he moved, burying into Reno's tight body again and again.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:07 am

Reno moaned and tilted his head back so that Seph had full access to this neck and throat. It was the ultimate sign of trust that he let the man put his teeth anywhere near the soft, vulnerable flesh, but it also felt too good to stop him even if he didn't trust him.

His legs wrapped around Seph's hips, pulling him in deeper with a groan. "Just there," he purred as the slight change of position had him stroke against his prostate - it wasn't firm enough to jolt him, but enough to send an extra shiver through him.

He'd forgotten sex could feel that good, his toes curling as his body tingled and begged for more.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:34 am

Sephiroth stroked his neck with his tongue and sucked lightly at it. As the position switched he continued to thrust into that body the steady pace kept with each movement at the new position. For now this was all he needed, to bury himself into Reno's body again and again. Lightly he moaned against his throat and sucked at Reno's adam's apple.

The tightness surrounded him as he moved.

Another kiss was pressed to that throat and fingers tangled tighter in the red hair.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:48 am

Reno's breathing was heavy, soft moans escaping him as he was thrust into over and over, his neck going chill as Seph's tongue ran over it and his breath caressed it.

He reached for Seph's hand, carefully untangling it from his hair and drawing it down is body, slipping it between them and onto his hard cock. He needed the touch and he didn't want it to be his own - not yet. The simple touch and Seph's moans sent that tingling to his groin, the flesh twitching in their hands as it begged for more.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:07 am

Sephiroth's hand slid down and rested it against his crotch. Fingers curled around his cock and trailed against his length. His thumb brushed over the skin and stroked him. Slowly his pace settled in time with his thrusts as his movements continued. Inside that tight body his cock throbbed as the thrusts continued. His body was desperate for this and he could not escape it.

Slowly he drew back from the kiss against the skin as he panted hard.

He continued his strokes to the heated flesh as his body quivered and begged to slam into him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:17 am

His back arched as the hand stroked him, the duel sensation exactly what he had needed. He rest his head on Seph's with a groan, his chest heaving up against the naked body of the man over him.

"Go on," he murmured, knowing that Seph needed more. "I can take it." He gave a moan and pulled Seph tighter to him. "Fuck it, I need it... but I doubt I'll last long..."

It was fair to give him warning. He hadn't been fucked like that in years and his body ached for it. For the un-tempered passion and need.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:41 am

Sephiroth felt the body press against his own and nothing more was needed than those words. No words were needed though he knew he would not last long either. It had been too long since any sex but it hardly mattered. Sephiroth drew back and slammed hard into Reno's body. The thrusts became rough and hard as he buried into Reno's body. The stroked picked up in speed as his hips snapped forward.

He moved and skin slapped together as he pushed deep into Reno's body. One hand reached down and lifted one of Reno's legs to bury fully into his body, buried to his balls.

The strokes picked up as he stroked Reno's cock as breaths escaped against Reno's lips.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:53 am

Reno didn't make a sound at the first thrust, simply unable to at the sharpness of Seph's hips snapping to push into him. He was thankful he was flexible when Seph shifted his leg as he decided to be helpful by lifting it further for him, resting his ankle on Seph's shoulder.

One hand went out behind him and the other tangled in Seph's hair as he pushed himself up slightly to claim his lips, kissing him hungrily and moaning into his mouth when it became too intense to concentrate on anything but what was being done to him.

"Seph... soon..." He panted, kissing him again with a moan.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:32 am

Sephiroth pressed back against that mouth. His lips parted and his tongue darted between those lips. Hips moved as he plunged in deep and the pleasure built. The hand jerked over Reno's cock and roughly thrust into that tight entrance. He was so close as the muscles wrapped around him, squeezing him. Sephiroth cried out into Reno's mouth.

The kiss was broken and he plunged in once again. It wouldn't last much longer, not with the way he was held inside Reno's body.

As his lips were seized again Sephiroth's head dropped and his hair fell over them, curtaining them. He squeezed his cock slightly as he moved his hand. He just needed to hold on until Reno released then he could let it consume him.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:48 am

That extra pressure from Seph squeezing as he stroked him was what pushed him over the edge. He gripped Seph harder and moaned as he reached his climax, tensing from head to toe, intensifying the feel of being thrust into as he tightened around him more.

He panted and kissed Seph again as his body continued to tremble, fighting the need to fall back against the bed to continue holding him close, not about to abandon him as he was on the brink too.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:13 am

That was all it was going to take as the pressure built within him and the body squeezed tight. The thrusts became uncontrolled and erratic as the lips collided once more. Sephiroth moved deep into Reno's tight body as the orgasm took control and he grasped into the red head's mouth.

As he rode out his release Sephiroth's body shook and pressed against Reno's body as his body shuddered and he pulled back slightly, panting against Reno's mouth. He had missed this, this out of control release that consumed him. It had been far too long.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:20 am

Reno gently stroked his back as he came down from the high, carefully slipping his leg from Seph's shoulder and laying back on the bed, pulling Seph with him. He kissed him with an exhausted chuckle.

"That... was.... amazing," he panted softly, giving a content sigh. "I'd say that if not having sex for 6 months makes it that good then I ought to do that more often... but I'd rather do this part more often."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:57 am

Sephiroth shifted in order to lie next to Reno and moved the long hair to avoid trapping it under his body as fingers lightly brushed across Reno's skin. He knew he could not stay long not with his sons at home possibly with some of them destroying his house. A sigh escaped, reluctant to leave and he wasn't quite willing to until Reno expressly told him to leave.

"I am certain that can be arranged," Sephiroth said as he rested against the pillows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astraphobia [M] [Closed]   Astraphobia [M] [Closed] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astraphobia [M] [Closed]
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next