FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission from Hell [M]

Go down 
+2
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:20 am

"Well, I guess, I'll just have to warm you up," he chortled softly, wrapping his arms around Reno's body, feeling the familiar heat between their two bodies. "Of course, that's quite the little bonus."

Genesis returning the kiss deeply, wanting Reno to be as close as possible, he climbed close to Reno and cuddled up next to him. "You ready for this Reno?"
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:24 am

Reno nuzzled into Genesis' hair, his eyes closed as he inhaled deeply; he smelt like the cold and the rain, like mud and Wutain spices... scents seemed to cling to each strand of hair, even a faint recollection of bubblegum wafted there.

He couldn't help but smile and shift a little to kiss him again. "I'm more than ready," he smirked. "Trust me, been working on getting here with someone for most of the day."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:35 am

Genesis held Reno's body close in his arms, he went deeper into the sleeping bag; when finally he was right at Reno's entrance, he moved his hand over to a bottle of lube that he had laid right next to the sleeping bag, and squirted it into his hand.

He took one finger and slip it inside of Reno's ass. "There we go," he smirked. "Reno... this isn't going to take much..."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:47 am

Reno looked at the lube and gave a low laugh, "Always prepared..."

He shifted, making it easier for Gen to reach where he was going, his eyes slipping closed and his lips parting slightly as that first finger pressed into him. "You should know by now that you can just have at me," he smirked, kissing Genesis with a purr. "Goddess, I've missed you," he sighed, adopting Gen's favourite deity for the first time since the General had left ShinRa.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:20 am

Genesis looked deep into the deep blue eyes of Reno, "Just as always..."

He looked into Reno's eyes and pulled his fingers out of him, because he continued there was something he needed to tell Reno before they continued, Genesis pulled up from the sleeping bag and looked straight into Reno's eyes. "Reno... I love you."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:28 am

Reno tilted his head slightly to one side, searching Genesis' face to make sure that he wasn't trying to pull something over on him; seeing no deception in his eyes, Reno leant up and kissed his lover gently.

"I love you too," he replied quietly. "I should hate you for leaving like that but... I can't." He prodded Gen's shoulder with a slight smirk. "Should, and have every right to... but you're off the hook."

He pushed himself up and kissed Gen lovingly, his hand gently cupping the ex General's cheek. "I wish you wouldn't be leaving me again, yo."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:07 am

A smile spread across Genesis' face, he loved Reno so much, he didn't quite understand why he was so incredibly stupid to just let him go like he had. He returned the kiss to Reno. There was still one last thing that he had to do.

"Reno," he spoke softly. "I don't think I've ever felt this way about anyone before... just you." He placed his hand within Reno's and looked directly into his blue eyes. "Reno, I want to spend the rest of my life with you... I love you so much."

He kneeled down on one knee in front of Reno, looking up into those bright blue eyes. "Reno, will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:14 am

At the loss of Gen against him, Reno started gathering the blankets around himself again, completely missing Gen going to one knee. "Get back here before we both get hypothermi- what?"

His head snapped to Genesis, his jaw dropping a little as the words slowly sunk in. "I... Genesis..." He shook his head a little with a laugh, not quite believing what he was hearing or what he was going to say. "... Yes. I will..."

He slipped to the floor, kneeling in front of Gen, his arms going around his neck as he kissed him, not caring about the cold, or the blankets falling out of reach - this was far more important than not getting ill for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:38 am

Genesis looked over at Reno, he leaned over and pressed his lips firmly against Reno's, it was something that he had done completely out of the blue. "Reno.... I love you."

He lead Reno back into the tent, his arms tightly wrapped around his neck. "I...I'm not letting you go again..." He pulled him down into the blankets once again, holding him close he kissed the young TURK. "I... I'm sorry. That I left..."

He kissed Reno, holding onto his hands, not wanting to ever let go of him or to ever go back, Reno now belonged to him, and was going to be sure that it didn't change - that it would never, ever change.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:44 am

Reno smiled into the kiss. "I love you too, you idiot," he murmured affectionately. As they lay in the blankets again he snuggled into Gen, his legs entangling with his fiancé's with a happy sigh.

"You came back, that's all that matters." He pulled Gen into another kiss before sitting up. "Lets get out of here... If you stay here then they'll separate us again. Fuck ShinRa, it's not like it's done much for me other than try to kill me."

He was deathly serious - for Genesis he was talking of defecting, an immediate death sentence if he were ever found. He looked towards his wet pile of clothes, cursing that Zack had never gotten back with the clean ones for him.

Slowly he began to smirk. "Hey, think Seph left any clean clothes in here?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:00 am

Genesis blinked. "Well I suppose he could have," the mental image of Reno escaping in Sephiroth's clothes was definitely an amusing one. The ex-SOLDIER smiled, he hadn't expected any of this that had happened that day.

"Let's see, Sephiroth's clothes." Genesis mumbled to himself as he searched for some of the clothes. "Here's some... Put them on and then we'll get going. We won't let them separate us, not now that we've finally got each other again."

Through Reno's words Genesis could plainly see the truth - he could see just how much Reno loved him, and they'd never lose each other again. He grabbed Reno's hand, and pulled him out of the tent.

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:08 am

Reno grinned and pulled on Seph's clothes - the pants were a little long in the leg, but he was just as slender as Gen and Reno so they were otherwise a comfortable fit. His own combat boots were quickly jammed on, his goggles slipped into their usual position and a shirt hastily buttoned.

He almost left without retrieving his gun, darting back to his pile of clothes and fishing it out, clipping it to the waistband of his pants with a small nod. It wouldn't do him much good if they were found, but he was proficient with enough weapons for that eventuality, and felt better for having something with him for now.

He took Gen's hand and stepped out into the rain with him, giving a small shudder as the icy droplets fell on him again. "How are we going to get out of here?" He asked, looking at the camp. "They're going to notice I'm missing as soon as the choppers get here - and the mud is going to show where we walked..."

He grinned and looked to Gen. "What am I saying? We don't need to walk... I don't think I'm heavy enough to be a problem... Think it's possible?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:02 am

Genesis smiled to himself when Reno walked in dressed in Sephiroth's clothes - he looked quite different in clothes that were slightly to big for him, but at least they fit him a little bit. He pulled Reno out of the tent, walking down the road, holding Reno's hand in his own. They were going to be gone soon, and no one will be able to find them.

Genesis slipped his coat off and stuffed in a brown bag, which he handed over to Reno. He gave a shake, and slowly the single black wing on his back came out. He hoped more than anything that they wouldn't be found especially not by Sephiroth. Genesis needed to keep himself and Reno safe no matter what he did. That was just how much he loved him.

Genesis picked up Reno in his arms and took flight, on his way to the backwater country of Niebelheim.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:07 am

"I got a blanket I'll be okay see."
Zack looked up at Sephiroth.
There was this odd silence in the air that made Zack think perhaps he shouldn't have said anything in Seph's tent.
The silence here though was his own tent and he hated that long awkward silence.

"Hey I got the clothes. I wasn't sure if you'd still be busy or what. Thought I'd wait"
He could hear the choppers in the distance and forced himself to smile.
"Rescue's nearly here. That's good right?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:13 am

Reno shouldered the bag without a word, watching the great black wing unfurl with a smile. He gently brushed his hand over the feathers with reverence, never able to keep from touching it on the rare occasion Genesis had allowed it to show.

He leant into Gen, knowing that the closer he kept the easier it would be for him - the less drag, the better. He tried desperately not to cough as they flew, not wanting to jolt him and possibly cause a fatal accident.

"Y'know... I do expect a diamond," he teased, a soft cough escaping him. "Though I'll settle for a fire when we get to... Where are we going?"

He couldn't think of anywhere that the hands of ShinRa couldn't reach, other than the skies and he didn't think that they would last long even if Gen could fly that high. He wasn't scared to face down the company, he was too stubborn for fear... he was however worried that it would happen far sooner than he would be ready for.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 am

Small talk was meaningless, there never had been any reason for it as far as he ever knew. He could not just talk idlely with Zack as if nothing had happened. Had Reno been correct in his assumption of Zack's feelings, or was he just fooling him? Was it the truth or did the Turk have no other desire than to make him look a bigger fool than he already did.

Perhaps it would have been better if he had remained out in the rain. "Zack... what upset you... what you saw in the tent, I did not mean to do that. It meant nothing."

Sephiroth struggled to voice the emotions that swirled within him. They were things he had denied existed in him, even after Genesis and Angeal had abandoned ShinRa. Emotions, feelings he could not place, did not understand, all swirled, and all he had left was his duty.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:25 am

Zack nodded. "One thing led to another. I get that. It's okay. You feel abandoned to." He shrugged it off.
He looked up at Sephiroth and tried to smile. "I don't know why, but I felt jealous." He admitted it.
"I shouldn't of. I'm sorry. It's just since Angeal up and left you're really all I have left. I'll stop being selfish now. I have to think of others. Heroes don't mope in their own jealousy. They get out there and do stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:37 am

Jealous?

Perhaps the Turk had been right. Sephiroth reached down and grasped Zack's wrist. "The Turik presumed you liked me, is that the truth Zack?"

Sephiroth took a step closer and stood directly behind Zack, his breathing even as his gaze lingered down on Zack for a moment. Angeal had left the boy as well, but he needed to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:48 am

Zack was blushing. "Well... uh... yeah!" He knew he was red in the face. "I like you more than I should, more than that's professional. I'll try not to let it get in the way Seph." He stood up slowly.

He got those random urges at times, every time though he said it was just a Mako side effect, he could handle it.
But not once had he checked it out, he didn't want a report written up on his weakness.
"It won't hinder my performances or reactions in the future. I'll try to keep it to a minimum."

Zack turned round looking to the hand that was round his wrist and he couldn't stop blushing.
Seph was a friend, someone to talk to too, he had to try and curve his thought pattern straight.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:09 am

That was the only truth he needed and Sephiroth made his decision.

Forgive me Angeal... but he is the only one I can cling to now.

Sephiroth placed his hand on Zack's shoulder and leaned forward. So close to him he could smell him, feel how cold the other must be without a shirt. Ducking his head his lips pressed to the others' for a passing moment. He could feel his lips, and it was different than others. He had kissed others, however he knew they did not care. Most only saw him for his fame, a few did not, but there was doubt deep inside that those few did not truly care for him.

Deep down he knew Zack was different.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 am

Zack for that moment wasn't sure if he was asleep and dreaming again when those lips touched his. He opened his mouth to ask Seph what that was for, but instead his hand ended up brushing the hair from Seph's face as he kissed him back.

Finger's rolled through the long strands, his tongue rolled over Seph's lips tasting the general. He ended up pressing his body against Sephiroth, fearful that he would actually wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 am

Zack was there, his warm body pressed against the drenched leather, able to feel the cold that nearly caused a shudder. The wet clothing clung to him and he felt the fingers in his hair, feeling the wet strands move away from his face. He could feel them in his hair, tangling, intoxicating. He could taste Zack and when the tongue touched his lips he parted them.

It felt wonderful, perfect, right. With Reno it had been duty, only trying to keep him alive, but this was not duty. This was what he desired to do.

Reaching up his fingers of one hand tangled in Zack's hair, the other wrapped around his waist and slowly he drew away from the kiss, holding Zack against his chest, able to feel the wet hair against his face.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:30 am

Genesis let his single black wing open silently, he was aware that Reno absolutely loved his wing. His fiance's fingers ran along the dark colored feathers of his black wings, he had never shown off his wings often still believing they made him some sort of monster, but for reasons he didn't quite understand - Reno loved them.

He held Reno close to his chest, knowing that he'd be able to protect him easily - just to keep Sephiroth off their scent. He held Reno as close as he possibly could.

"Oh I know," he smirked, holding Reno closely. "Don't I'll get you one. We'll go to my hometown... Banora."

Genesis knew that they would be protected in Banora and knew that his family would protect Reno. "One question. So why were you in Sephiroth's bed?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 am

Zack's hand rolled through Seph's hair and his other hand moved to the exposed part of Sephiroth's chest.
Fingers rolled over the pale skin, his mouth moved and he kissed the flesh tasting Seph.

"You're cold as well." Zack whispered. "I have the clothes if you want to change into something dry instead of catching your death of cold."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:38 am

"Mmm, maybe you can get me some of that dumbapple pie your mother makes... You did promise me another slice before...." He paused, not wanting to think about how long they had been apart. "Before."

If he could have shrunk when Genesis asked about his being in Seph's bed, he would have. He wasn't proud of himself, and he wasn't sure if Gen would completely understand.

"Flirting with him confused him... and it amused me. He's never taken much note of me, and tormenting him a little seemed like something to pass the time and might get me warmed up for a while. Next thing I know he's letting me get away with the flirting, and for a moment... I didn't feel so alone. Someone was paying attention." He sighed softly. "Of course, then the bounce-a-thon came in before anything could happen. Guy had no idea Zack is into him until I pointed it out. Probably didn't know he felt the same way until I practically pointed that out too... No man kisses like that unless they're pining for someone."

He nuzzled Gen's neck gently, clinging to him a little tighter. "I didn't think you were coming back and... Well, I was wrong and I'm glad Zack came in before anything could happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next