FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission from Hell [M]

Go down 
+2
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:34 am

"Genesis..." The green gaze locked on his friend, the same friend that with Angeal had abandoned him. If he were any ordinary man perhaps he would have demanded to know why they left, became traitors, why they abandoned him and left him alone. But he was no ordinary man. He did not understand his emotions, even as they boiled inside of him, feelings of hate and betrayal, anger, sadness, all swelling with no escape.

He never expressed sorrow, did not understand the point of tears, it was what Hojo had instructed him for so long but deep down they threatened to eat him alive.

He could not do this, no matter what was said. He could not kill Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:40 am

"Seph..." He looked back at Reno and then back at Sephiroth again, this was exactly what he had been running from for so long. He knew Sephiroth didn't want to kill him but he felt that if it came down to it, he would - and Genesis refused to leave Reno's side. Emotions boiled inside of Genesis, here he was protecting the life of him and his love, and about to face against his best friend in a battle that may be to the death. His hand reached over to his sword, ready to pull it out at any moment.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:41 am

Reno froze when he saw Sephiroth, mentally cursing that he'd let Genesis convince him that a few more hours wouldn't make all the difference, that he'd let his emotions rule his head and hadn't insisted on moving on a few days previous. He knew these things, they'd been beaten into him at training. His gun wasn't on hand, for the first time all week it was out of reach, his hand aching for it.

"I know," he murmured softly to Gen, squeezing his hand lightly. "I won't forget, I promise."

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 am

At the reach towards the sword Masamune was out in an instant. Sephiroth knew this was a battle that Genesis could never win, and it was a choice he was being forced to make. "I have no desire to bring harm to you Genesis, however if you continue this you shall leave me no choice."

His hand tightened around Masamune's hilt, mentally hoping against hope that Reno would choose to return to the Turks, that Tseng would stop this, that Zack would wake him from this nightmare, anything to end this before the inevitable. He could not kill Genesis any more than he could kill Angeal. Everything in him raged at the idea, his only friends, betraying him, and now he was forced to be the executor.

It did not matter what Hojo said, that he lacked any emotions, he felt pain, and he was grasping onto some foreign help. He could not do this, it was the very reason he had refused the mission to Banora.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:51 am

Zack saw the swords out.
"Whoa whoa easy guys can't we just you know talk this through?"
Zack wanted to step between them he did but he didn't know Genesis well enough.
"I'm sure there's some reasonable explanation for this right? We don't have to just start killing each other."
He looked at Reno he hardly knew Reno but he was sure that the red head like him would rather not see anyone hurt.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:52 am

Genesis pulled out his Rapier and held it out, focusing on Sephiroth. He knew that he'd have to fight harder here than ever before, he had to fight for Reno, he couldn't give up because of him. "I need to do this Sephiroth, for him, I'm doing nothing but protecting him - loving him, and if that means fighting you then so be it."

His hand tightened around the Rapier, holding it up, preparing for a fight to the death.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:59 am

Tseng quietly circled around behind the pair while they were distracted with Seph and Zack. He was very silent, the best TURK for a reason, as he slipped up behind Reno and placed his gun right flat against the red head's head. "Don't even blink." He growled softly in a tone that Reno would know meant he was in very, very deep shit.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 am

Reno didn't even tense as he felt the gun against the back of his head, his eyes closing slowly with a slight sigh. "I should have known you'd have come," he said softly. "I didn't mean to fail you, Tseng... it's just that some things overrule even company policy."

He didn't need to explain, and he wouldn't waste his breath trying - he knew what Tseng thought of his desertion, and he'd be surprised if either he or Gen got out of this alive.

... If Gen didn't... then Reno certainly wasn't either.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:13 am

Masamune was held out before his body though Sephiroth had yet to take a step towards him. He would not begin this fight unless he was ordered to. Still he grasped for some sort of peaceful solution. "Reno, if you return no one will die here today."

I will not have to kill one of my friends...
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:25 am

Genesis held out the Rapier and jumped towards Sephiroth the sword now pointed at his old friend's throat. He knew full well that Reno was not going to go back, not even for his own safety. "I'm sorry Seph, but you don't have much of a choice here."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 am

In an instant Masamune was up, blocking the attack as his gaze locked on Genesis. He could not kill him, no more than he could kill Angeal, no matter what. Though he would not allow Genesis to kill him either. If he could only hold him off until he saw reason...

"Genesis, stop this," he could not bring himself to make those strikes, not with the unusual physical pain that had manifested within his chest.

Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:02 am

"What General Sephiroth says is true, Reno." Tseng muttered for his ears only. "If you come back now I'll see that you're not punished too hard. I want.. no I need you to come back to us, Reno." He admitted, his gun still at the back of Reno's head as he added softly. "Don't leave me again."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:07 am

Genesis' emotions were completely muffled with in his brain. He didn't even know what to do, he loved Reno to much to just let him go, he couldn't lose him - not again. It'd be better for him to die than to live without Reno.

"I can't Seph... you should know by this war between us - it won't be over until you kill me."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:11 am

Zack didn't know what to do or say to anyone in this situation.
He didn't want to see anyone hurt or anyone forced to do what they didn't want to.
"C'mon guys what's so hard about sitting down and talking this through.... really?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:28 am

For a moment his gaze flickered towards Zack. He did not want him to see what he would be forced to do, he did not even want to do it. He didn't even know why, why Genesis left, why he convinced Angeal and why they betrayed him in the first place. He did not even understand why they needed to fight. His hand was forced and the pain seemed to grow until it threatened to consume him.

He refused to push the attack, not until he had no choice. Slowly Masamune was lowered. "Genesis, do not force my hand."

He would not beg, he never begged, though he wanted to as the pain in his chest continued, anything to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:32 am

"I can't," he whispered, almost afraid to say it, to admit it. "I love him, Tseng... and he'll never go back to ShinRa... he can't go back to ShinRa. As much as you mean to me... as much as doing right by you means to me... I can't be without him again. I don't expect you to understand, hell, I don't understand why I love him as much as I do."

Silently he slowly raised his left hand, the wedding ring clearly in Tseng's sight. "All I know is that I do."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:37 am

"I'm sorry, Seph."

Genesis held out his sword, "I can't just leave him, Seph, I love him more than anyone will probably ever understand, I don't even understand it... all I know is that I can't handle losing him again." He jumped at Sephiroth, Rapier in hand, and roughly the two swords hit.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:41 am

Masamune slashed easily against the other, the slit pupils narrowed slightly as he held his ground, prepared for the next attack. He had moved to the defense, a position he did not often take. He knew he could end this but he refused to. He could not do this.

Sephiroth took a step back and his gaze flickered to Tseng for a moment. He knew the Turk leader would understand his reasons.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:56 am

Sephiroth's eyes landed on Zack, he knew from the way Sephiroth looked at him... it was the only way that he was going to get him to fight. The way Seph looked at Zack, it was the same way he looked at Reno.

I'm sorry for this, Reno...

He leaped over at Zack, and then the Rapier was at the SOLDIER's throat. "Alright Seph, you have two choices - either fight me like I've demanded, or I kill him, what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:10 am

"Hey what-" Zack stopped as the blade touched his throat.
Zack could have slapped himself for letting his guard down.
But he was only trying to help defuse the situation.

He was cursing himself for it and he had been kinda glad he didn't throw himself between the two.
Seph wouldn't haven't stabbed him, but obviously Genesis would.
"Damnit. You don't have to do this."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:12 am

Tseng's eyes narrowed at the sight of the ring. "How could you do this to me." He hissed angrily and levelled his gun towards Genesis, firing at his kneecap in anger.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:15 am

Sephiroth's gaze flickered over towards Genesis. This was not the Genesis he had known. The Genesis he had known would not have threatened Angeal's student, the only one left that he could still cling to. He stepped forward and looked at Zack before he shook his head. This was not Zack's fight but his own.

Slowly he lifted his head and the green eyes locked on Genesis as he walked forward. "We will have this battle of yours, but away from them."

He could not allow Genesis to harm Zack, nor did he want Zack to be there for what he needed to do. His hand had indeed been forced and the physical pain grew even greater.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 am

Genesis growled angrily as he heard the shot being fired at him, then suddenly he felt a sudden bout of pain and bullet lodging into his knee cap. "DAMMIT!" He yelled wincing in pain, his knee beginning to shake from the pain. He turned and glared at Sephiroth. "No. If you really want him gone, then tell him to go elsewhere, but the other two need to stay." Genesis' eyes wavered over to Tseng and Reno, he did not trust Tseng not to take Reno and leave. .
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:32 am

"Then you choose to risk his life," Sephiroth said as he jerked his head towards the red headed Turk. "You know how this battle goes," how you lose.

He had agreed to this though the clenching within his body seemed to worsen with each passing moment. It was foreign, indeed something to report to Professor Hojo. "Zack, if you desire you may return. This will not take long."

He took a step forward and Masamune was brought up into an attack position.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 am

Reno didn't move, even though the gun wasn't trained on him any more. He wasn't foolish enough to think he could move very far before Tseng either caught him or put a bullet in him - he knew the man that had trained him far too well for that.

"Gen... Don't," he begged. "Look, we can figure something out... Sephiroth - please! There has to be some way you can get them to take him back. Isn't it better to be together at the godforsaken company than dead?!"

He knew it was no good, that there wasn't anything to be figured out - Genesis wouldn't bow to Sephiroth, and he wouldn't go back. It felt as though his chest was being gripped by ice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next