FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission from Hell [M]

Go down 
+2
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:17 am

"I'll talk to Zack if you want," Reno murmured, shifting to look at Seph better. "It's my fault you're in this mess after all, yo. And.. what I said about just looking for a distraction? Not entirely the truth. Thought you ought to know that. I just... He likes you, and everyone knows that Angeal buggering off has knocked him for six. It's easier if he thinks I'm the bad guy here... and I'll make sure I am. For your sake."

He sat up a little more with a small smile. "Least I can do for you making sure I'll live a little longer."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:53 am

He likes you...

Sephiroth's gaze flickered back towards Reno for a moment. "And you are certain that you are fine with doing that?"

He didn't want anyone to need to take the fall for him, and why he would was confusing in itself. Reno was a Turk, and what reason could he possibly have for protecting him in Zack's eyes. "Why?"

Kind things were not often done for him, not since the loss of his only friends. Genesis... Angeal... why did you leave? Why did you not tell me? He had believed that they were quite close, even if he was not like them, however that no longer seemed to hold true. He would have given his life for them, however now they were gone. All he had now was Zack, he could not let him go and could not let harm come to him. Why did it hurt so much to see the hurt he had caused to Zack?

Did he like him? Was that what caused the pain? Did he want Zack as well?

"Why did you do this then, and why try to protect me now?"

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:02 am

Reno gave a slight shrug. "Dripping wet and covered in mud... Something about it make you even more appealing," he chuckled, taking one blanket from his lap and wrapping it around his shoulders so he could sit up. "I'm 16 - I live by my cock, not my brain. Besides, if I had any clue that Zack felt that way before now, I'd have left it at banter. I don't get myself in the middle of things if I can help it. I don't want to hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:33 am

The confession surprised him to be certain. What about being covered in mud and blood, dripping wet, and frozen down to the bone made him more attractive to the young Turk? He blinked for a moment in confusion.

"This will be repayed, I promise you that." Sephiroth said as he stood up. If Zack did indeed like him then something needed to be done. He needed to make this right with Zack. He had hurt him, unwittingly but he was hurt, and needed to right that one way or another.

"Reno, will you be fine alone?" This could not wait. He needed to find Zack.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:35 am

Reno chuckled again. "Go, I promise not to die while you're not looking... And don't worry - unless you can do something about thawing that boss of mine... then I might knock on your door a little sooner."

He waved his hand at the door of the tent, almost ordering him to go before he lost his nerve to go after Zack.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:03 am

There was a brief nod in response as Sephiroth turned away. The rain and wind hit like a wall, jarring his body along with the drenched clothing. This couldn't wait, not when he could hear the choppers moving closer. With the work that was awaiting this needed to be handled quickly, and he did not trust Zack alone and upset. His gaze locked on one of the men for a moment and motioned to him.

"Where is Fair?"

"He went that way, Sir."

There was a nod in response as Sephiroth turned away and moved towards the tent he was pointed to.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:55 pm

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises nothing shall forestall my return."

Genesis approached the camp. He had tramped through the swamps to find his old friend Sephiroth, and it seemed like young Fair had also made his way there as well. But it seemed like the two had run off and gotten into some sort of lover's quarrel, so all that was left for Genesis to do was play a little game of distract the TURK.

He walked near the tent, eyeing the redhead with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "My friend, your desire is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess." He recited another bit of the poem and then approached Reno. "Reno, right? Just the TURK I was looking for."
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Reno's eyes shot open and turned up at the former General's face, his expression betraying no fear, though the shock was written all over him.

"How did... What are...?" He tried, descending into another cough which bought on muttered cursing. "Why would you be looking for me? No one has use for the rookie, and I'm sure you're not here to babysit."

Even though he was sluggish and not sure if he could do more than stare Genesis down, he still kept his eyes on him, shifting his position, coiled to attack should it come to it.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:28 pm

A smirk grew across Genesis' face as he looked upon the face of the shocked TURK, he didn't quite want to hurt the other redhead at all he just wanted a chance to have a little bit of fun with him.

"Relax... don't you worry..." He cooed, noticing the cough and slipped off his jacket and placing it on Reno. "We can't have you dying while the general is chasing Angeal's little puppy, can we? I'm not going to hurt you..."

He stepped forward and before Reno could even say anything he was on him his lips pressed firmly up against the other's, pushing his tongue forcefully into Reno's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Reno floundered a little and almost fell backwards, grabbing Gen's shirt to stop himself from lurching any further back. The other grabbed at the blankets, ramming them into his lap to try and preserve some modesty in front of the stranger.

... The stranger with his tongue half way down his throat, admittedly...

Reno pushed him off, doubling over into a cough, mind reeling as he wasn't entirely sure what was going on, if he was enjoying it... and if he was meant to be enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:51 pm

Zack was looking at the clean clothes, they were just standard issue black pants and top. There was a single ShinRa bomber style jacket which he decided Reno would need since he was the one getting sick.

Wrapping them up in plastic he made his way out of the supply tent.
"Hopefully this helps." Zack mused heading back towards Sephiroth's tent.

Zack stopped half way not sure if he wanted to enter again. What if they had resumed what they were doing? He didn't want to walk in on it twice.
"Maybe I'll wait." He mused out loud. He turned round heading towards his own tent and pushing the flap open.
It was empty for once, all the lower class SOLDIER's had finally left.

Half his supplies gone. Save for a blanket and towel. Zack set the plastic bag to the side and picked up the towel drying off his wet chest.
It took him a while to realize he'd taken his soaked top off to not catch a cold and ended up wandering round in the rain shirtless for half an hour.
"Eh." He shrugged it off. "The good thing about Mako, high immunity..." Then the sneeze came. "Well to some degree." He added and picked up the blanket wrapping it round himself as he raided his duffel bag looking for his own spare top.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Genesis was a little surprised to feel Reno pushing him back, for one he figured he was to weak to do anything of the sort. He also figured that Reno would be the type to enjoy that, oh well he'd just have to try that much harder.

He climbed back near Reno pinning his hands down on either side, making him near impossible to escape and kissed him once again beginning to feel his hand roam it's way under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:56 pm

The choppers weren't too far away now, even the normal of hearing would start to hear the sounds of the router blades through the storm.

((dun dun duuuun))
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Part of Reno panicked as he was well and truly pinned to the bunk, not strong enough to fight Genesis off when at full health, and certainly too weak to do so now. His body betrayed him, his cock stiffening again and his mouth opening to the General with a sigh that was a little more sexual than he expected even from himself.

Seph was too busy with Zack by now, and even though he could hear the choppers he doubted they would be there soon enough to stop the former General getting whatever it was that he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Genesis knew that there was a part of the younger redhead that did in fact want this, she just seemed to be very good at hiding it. "We both know that you want this, Reno," Genesis whispered into his ear as he began to nip at his neck leaving marks across the delicate skin.

He could hear the choppers, but he knew he'd be long done here before they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 pm

"I don't make a habit of letting people I don't know pin me to beds and fuck me," he grumbled, tilting his head to give Genesis more access to his neck - he might as well enjoy the inevitable, and he couldn't lie that Genesis was hot - in all literal and metaphorical senses.

"If they catch you here.... you'd risk that for this?" He questioned, curious as to what Genesis' game really was.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:17 pm

"That's the thing, I don't plan on anyone being able to even come close to catching me," he told him. It wasn't true, Genesis wanted to get caught but the only person he wanted to get caught by was Sephiroth, because they were things he and his old friend needed to take care of, things he needed Sephiroth for, because his old friend and lover, Angeal wasn't cooperating with what Genesis needed, so he'd need Sephiroth instead.

He then leaned forward and kissed Reno again.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Reno moaned into the kiss, unable to ignore how good the other redhead felt against him. There had been a flicker of something in his eyes when he said that he wasn't planning to be caught, something that made the words ring false, but he was in no position to question anything.

"This would go much smoother if you gave my hands back," he muttered into the kiss, trying to release his arms again and failing miserably. "I feel like a corpse held down like this."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:10 pm

"As long as you promise not to run," Genesis said softly with a smirk across his lips. He let arms go, but still remained - straddling on top of Reno. He smirked, "You know, they say the best way to fight hypothermia is for two people to lay naked together in a sleeping bag." Genesis told him, with a smirk on his face.

His lips found Reno's mouth once again, kissing him deeply and sliding his tongue into his open mouth.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:16 pm

"Funny, that's how I ended up in this mess in the first place," Reno snorted, gently rotating his wrists now that they were free, taken off guard by Genesis kissing him again, his arms automatically going around him and urging him closer.

There was no ignoring that he was warmer, and more turned on, then since Seph left and that if he was left wanting again he couldn't assure himself that his cock wouldn't just fall off in despair.

"Do you make a habit of attacking young TURKS?" Reno questioned between kisses, when he was allowed a moment to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:07 pm

He saw him for a moment and then Zack turned away from his path. Sephiroth pursued the young man, pushing the flap open. There was Zack, and he heard a sneeze. Removing his gloves Sephiroth stepped in and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You're freezing. You should care for yourself."

He stared down at Zack for a moment, his gaze locked down on the black hair. He had never wanted to upset the other, and the idea that he had hurt him roused something deep within that he couldn't understand. It was unusual, foreign, but he knew he had to do something.

"Zack..."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 pm

"What, really I am definitely not attacking you, I'd never do that," Genesis snorted, gently laying his sword down on the other side him, a little bit surprised by Reno's sudden abhorrent question, burying his face in his neck as Reno's arms pulled him closer.

It was incredibly obvious that in complete and total truth, Genesis was altogether lying, but since what he needed desperately to do was to find Sephiroth and make him see the truth that this isn't his world.

"Now I think the real question, Reno of the TURKS, is if you are going to willingly enjoy this?" He purred kissing him again with fierceness, extending a hand down to Reno's entrance of his hardened cock.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Reno pressed up into his hand, eyes closing with a a hushed gasp - he needed this, and he definitely wanted it by now. There was no turning back, even if he did have issue with the sudden appearance of the man and the unexpected emergence of all this.

"I think I can be convinced to enjoy it..." He smirked, his tongue flicking over Gen's lips. He urged the SOLDIER's body closer, the chill starting to be felt again. "Get undressed and get under the blankets before I freeze to death, yo."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Genesis lustfully licked his bottom lip, hands wandering all of Reno's body - he needed something, and he had definitely been sick of being alone. There was no fight, the other boy had submitted easier than Geneses could have ever expected he would.

"Well good because I know I will..." He sneered, his lips pressing roughly against Reno's. He slipped off the black SOLDIER first-class uniform, and slid off his pants, climbed into the sleeping bag with Reno. "Someone sure is impatient."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:25 pm

"No, just very, very cold," he chuckled quietly, pulling the covers closer around them both, bringing Genesis' warm body closer to him with a sigh of contentment at the heat. "There's just the bonus of it meaning we're naked."

Reno pulled Gen into a kiss, any excuse to get him closer, his hips rolling up into him with a small sense of urgency. "That and you can't expect to climb on top of me and not have me get excited, yo."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next