FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission from Hell [M]

Go down 
+2
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm

"Mmm, keeping me awake sound interesting," he replied with a sleepy purr. "It's funny... you're perfect... like a statue carved out of the finest marble... so you'd think you'd be all hard and cold... and pointy... But you're warm and soft... I like that."

The haze of sleep was becoming too much for Reno to fight, the sudden warmth that was enveloping him as much as the previous cold. He could almost pass for innocent in the state he was in - eyes closed, hair slightly dishevelled.

He gave a soft grumble and shifted a little. "Awake... trying," he yawned, nuzzling further into Seph's side.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:01 pm

He could not allow this, not with any of his men, and certainly not with the young Turk. In this case allowing him to die was not an option. Moving slightly he straddled the teen and pressed his hands down on either side of his body. "Reno, wake up, now. This is an order."

He was certain he could order the other as much as he wanted but given the lack of fear the other seemed to have of him he didn't hold the control he normally did. He was the General Sephiroth, a man that should be obeyed without question. Most did do so, with only a few who did not. He needed to think quickly of a way to keep him awake despite the exhaustion. Instantly his mind wracked the options, judging each and every one for this case.

Even if by some miracle they did obtain transport in the near future it would be too late if he could not keep Reno awake.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:15 pm

He managed to half open one eye, the glimmer of a smirk playing on his lips. "You're pretty hot when you give orders." The eye closed again and his brow furrowed a little as he slowly pushed himself up on his elbows a little, still clearly very drowsy.

"Guess the boss is right - get me comfortable enough and I'll fall asleep..." His cheeks flushed ever so slightly. "Oh, ow... that's... hello blood, welcome back to the game."

He opened his eyes fully, for the first time appreciating the close proximity his face was to Seph's. "Can't say you're not exactly where I'd like you to be..." he chuckled, slowly returning to his old self. "Not to be awkward but if we move I might try to sleep again - this is good. We're warm, we're close, we're..." He turned his head to one side and suppressed a yawn. "I promise you, the yawning has nothing to do with you sitting on me. This is not boring me in the slightest. This is the most interesting this mission has been..."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Sephiroth was certainly accustomed to the appraisal of his appearance. It was normal, something he heard whispered every time he passed, by others who would never know him. However right now wasn't one of those times he expected any such compliment. He was certain that Reno was either delusional from the cold or it was just his desire to sleep that was talking.

Whatever it was he did not have time to ponder it. Reno was suddenly there, flush against his body without bidding. All concept of personal space was long gone, though it hadn't been much there in the first place. He could feel Reno against his body, hips pressed together, and while his mind told him to pull away his body insisted on pushing closer. His skin felt cold than his own however there was also a warmth present.

He needed to do something, something that preferably did not include Reno slipping into hypothermia. Lips were so close and it would just take one small movement, a movement his body ached to take. "And what would you suggest now?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Reno leant in that fraction closer and captured Seph's lips with his own, shifting his weight onto one elbow and his other arm lightly slipping around the General's hips, pulling him marginally closer.

"I'd suggest that," he murmured against Seph's lips, not daring make his voice any louder, their lips still a whisper from touching.

He wouldn't lie, this was somewhere in his plans, though things were meant to go much more smoothly and Reno was still unsure if he could stay awake long enough to see if anything would come of the kiss, no matter how determined he was.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Zack was sitting behind the radio a blanket wrapped round him and a towel round his neck to stop his wet hair soak through the blanket. Everyone was suffering from the cold and the rain.

Zack let his head fall to the desk tired. At least the truck went still the radio was nothing but white noise. He let his eyes close for a moment lulled into resting by the static, he'd heard it was a good trick to get baby's to sleep just play white noise and they somehow fall into sleep. Zack sat up. he wasn't a child and he couldn't sleep. He turned the dial.
There was sudden sound, a transmission with a very familiar voice on the other end.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Sephiroth knew he should have forseen it, should have expected it, but he hadn't. Reno's arms were around him, and the young Turk was kissing him. Few had ever done so, and none within an hour of first meeting him. It was unheard of, but it was also unheard of for such a young member of Shinra to have no fear upon facing him. He pressed back against Reno, returning the kiss firmly.

The other felt cold however it didn't matter at the moment as he pressed his body firmly against Reno's, hips pressed against the other's as he felt his cock rub against his skin. Whatever barriers had been left were far gone as his tongue moved slowly, pressed against Reno's lips.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:39 pm

As Seph pressed down into the TURK, Reno pressed back up, their bodies as close as they could possibly be. He parted his lips willingly, his tongue gently flicking over Seph's with a throaty moan.

If anything was going to keep him awake it was this - he couldn't guarantee after... but as long as Seph was pressed against him his brain was drinking in every detail, every touch.

Like any teenage boy, it didn't take much to get Reno's blood pumping, his cock already hardening as he tilted his head a little more and deepened the kiss, needing this almost as much as he wanted it now.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:22 pm

He could feel it, there, pressed against his thigh. It seemed the young TURK was easy. However that was rather a given, or at least he supossed so. His own time at that age was as filled with responsibilities as it was now. His tongue moved back against Reno's sliding across it and into his mouth, his body pressed against Reno's. He moved against him, skin against skin.

Reaching around his fingers tangled in the damp tangled hair, so unlike his own which was still weighted down even more with the moisture, having never dried it. Slowly he drew back and his lips moved to Reno's ear. "While here you are one of my men, and it is my responsibility to keep you alive. If this be the only way than you shall have whatever you desire."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:33 pm

"I want you to give yourself freely... not because you think you have to," was his immediate reply. "Fuck responsibility, screw ShinRa to hell... Make a choice for you for once."

Reno knew all too well what ShinRa demanded of the average employee, and he could only imagine how much more it demanded of Sephiroth. He felt almost irrationally angry that the General, not much older than he was, was ready to whore himself out for the sake of the company.

He sighed and kissed him softly, almost an apology for snapping. "If I let you do this for any other reason, it's pretty much rape... and I ain't like that. I'm sure we can find some other way to keep us both warm and me awake."

His body would hate him for it later, he was sure, but at least he wouldn't have anything weighing on his conscience.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Sephiroth's gaze locked on Reno for a long moment in response. A decision for himself? He had served Shinra loyally his entire life, it was the only life he had ever known, and if the survival of an employee meant he had to do this to keep him awake then there was no question about what he must do. Whatever they desired he was more than willing to give.

He felt the sudden soft kiss and leaned back slightly as soon as Reno drew back. His fingers untangled from the red hair and tilted Reno's chin up. "I do this because it is what I desire to do," he said, green eyes remained locked on him. It was sex, pure and simple, a carnal need, and certainly no something he believed Professor Hojo needed to know about. Despite the desire of the scientists to know every detail, every action, every feeling, be it emotion or even something being off physically, there were certain things that he did not share.

No doubt if he made it through this mission alive he would undergo prodding and tests until they were certain of how that cold had affected him. It made no sense, should he not have the same reactions as every other SOLDIER? It made no difference though.

Leaning down once more Sephiroth pressed his lips against the other's.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Reno leant into the kiss with a smile - it was good enough for him that Seph looked him in the eyes and said it, and while he didn't know the General at all enough to know if he meant it, he seemed to.

"That's all I needed to know," he purred softly, his fingers gently running through Seph's hair, which was at least mostly dry where it was close to his head by now. He pressed in a little closer again for the warmth, the space between them being more chilling than he had thought it could be.

He gently nuzzled and kissed his way down Seph's neck and over his shoulder. "Hmm, how do your shoulders feel by the way? I had bad manners and forgot to ask."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:35 pm

"Better," any feeling at all was certainly better, however he realized he should not have allowed it. The added time away from the heat certainly could have attributed to his current condition. Perhaps it would have been better if he had remained on guard. Despite his seeming inability to feel fear there was however a discomfort at the idea of returning to duty once he was certain Reno would survive until they were able to attain help.

He pressed against Reno's body and slowly pressed his lips to Reno's neck, his lips trailing across his skin. It wasn't foreign, though the number of people he had willingly done so with certainly did not approach double digits, however it was not wise to think of that now. It was just dredging up of a past he wished he could ignore. A task that he did not desire.

Eyes closed for a moment, as he licked and kissed as Reno's throat.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:24 am

A familiar voice came through the radio indeed, though it was a little broken up and distorted in it's transmission.

"...over.... don't know... can hear.. . got..mayday.....sending choppers to.. location.... soon.......get this... storm ... bad."

And it cut off, the storm interference made it hard for them to get though, they'd received the mayday call from the unit but were unable to get a transmission through the storm until now. Tseng hoped they would get this last broadcast as he left the radio room and headed for the choppers, taking a few extra SOLIDER and TURKs with him, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:58 am

Zack stood up, he knew Tseng's voice straight away. The blanket sliding free from his shoulders. They knew where there were. Rescue was coming. It would be a good morale booster for the unit that was for sure.

Walking outside Zack told one of the men and told him to pass it on to the guard, then to pass it round so they could look out for the choppers.
"It's about time we got some good news from all this." He looked up at the rain, he just hoped rescue would come in time.

Zack made his way to his tent and grabbed what was left of his alcohol. It was time for a celebratory drink he thought. He took the alcohol to Seph's tent and pushed the flap open talking to Seph without even paying attention to whether the general was busy or not.
"Hey got good news I got the radio working help is on it's way. So thought we could use a bit of a-" Zack stopped at the sight of Sephiroth and the Turk he had seen around. "drink to get warm." He finished. "But I guess that works too."

He let the flap close after him so no one saw and walked to the table and set the bottle down. "I'll just... leave this here..."

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 am

Reno purred softly, eyes drifting closed again but there was no danger that he would fall asleep this time. He slipped his arm from around Seph's waist to behind his neck, gently pulling him down as he lay back on the bunk. This freed his other arm, his fingers dancing over the General's hip and sliding between them, his fingers tracing over the other's cock, exploring the one part of Sephiroth he hadn't gotten his hands on yet.

Reno's eyes snapped to the entrance of the tent as soon as he heard a rustle, silently cursing that he could now be the reason the two of them got killed. It was almost a relief that Zack walked in - not much of one mind, seeing the position they were in.

"... You're right, they did have alcohol," was all he managed, staring at Zack with a mix of, 'Dear lord don't tell anyone about this' and 'Tell anyone about it and I'll kill you and them in your sleep'.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Zack was walking to the exit of the tent. "I still have three bottles... the rest conveniently vanished when I was out doing the rounds."
He looked over his shoulder to Reno and Sephiroth. "Glad you two could keep warm at least."

He had to hide the small hint on jealousy that he felt. Seph was free to do what he wanted after all.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 pm

It took a moment to grasp the emotion that surged through him. Shame, embarrassment, a sudden fear that things would be said, whispers would escape, and something different, deeper, that it was Zack that discovered. He was their General, and one of his standing was expected to behave with proper decorum, and that did not include being found over a Turk. Sudden doubt entered his mind, seizing him, the mental fight warring deep within, whether to continue to keep Reno awake at risk of not waking again or to dress and go after Zack.

Zack was one of his men, a friend, and he had lost much only recently. Something in him ached at seeing him, an unfamiliar feeling. Why should Zack be any important than any of his other men? Because he had been Angeal's student, or something far deep.

He could not in clear conscience complete this.

Slowly Sephiroth stood and placed the blankets back on Reno. "Remain awake, the transport will be here soon," he said as he reached down and began to pull the painfully wet clothes back on. The leather clung to him, the cold of it grounding him in the realization that with transport coming he had responsibilities.

With the coat finally replaced he stepped away from the young Turk and towards the SOLDIER. "Zack."

((*hides* It's all Zack's fault, waving Seph/Zack in front of me))

Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Reno clawed the blankets as closer as he watched Seph dress, saying nothing and his face betraying nothing. It wasn't until he knew the general was out of earshot that he gave a frustrated growl.

"Not content with one General," he muttered, shuddering a little as the lack of Seph's body heat started to get to him, glad at least that the blankets had trapped as much heat as possible. "No, has to have two... probably doing all three..."

He rolled onto his back with a sigh, wondering what he thought he was trying to do in any case. It had been about keeping warm at first, and being cheeky... pushing the boundaries.... suddenly it had become about winning him over - not for long, mind... just long enough.

He gave a cough and rolled onto his side again. Somehow when he was distracted the blasted cough seemed to subside, but now as the chill crept back around him he couldn't keep it away.

Another cough rattled through his chest and he gave a sigh, curling into a tight ball, his eyes drifting shut again...

((It's ok, I'll just severely endanger his life XD))
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:01 am

Zack shook his head.
"Seph, its okay really."
He was trying not to show that jealous moment, but it was so damn hard.
Seph was his support and he had been a good once since Angeal up and left.

"You're only human we all have our needs." He smiled and rubbed behind his head. "But I've got some spare uniforms if you guys need fresh clothes instead of catching your death in those."

He was trying to be civil.
Trying to be professional like Angeal taught him.
He did not want to show the pain he felt at that moment.

It was when he heard Reno cough that he picked up the bottle of alcohol, Zack moved up to Reno before thrusting it at the red head.
Jealousy aside for that moment, he knew a sickened cough when he heard it. He placed the back of his other hand against Reno's forehead and frowned.
"Hey drink up. You've got one hell of a fever." He looked at Seph. "I'll go get those fresh clothes. I'll remember to knock before I come back in."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:20 am

Reno managed to drag himself up enough to free a hand to take the bottle before Zack forced it down his throat.

"That's why we were..." he started before another cough began. It slowly subsided and he opened the bottle with one hand, taking a mouthful with a grimace and another cough. "Started innocent enough - weren't him, yo. Just looking for something to keep my mind off coughing up a lung."

He avoided Seph's gaze when he said that - he would rather pissing off the General so he wondered why he'd bothered than break Zack's heart a little more. He could see it all over the SOLDIER's face, and he wasn't going to get in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:27 am

He was never good at understanding the hidden emotions, others were better than that, more perceptive, however he was certain that there was something wrong this time. "Zack.. it was duty, I needed to keep him warm and awake."

Was it really duty, or a deeper need he could express? A need for something that could trick his mind into believing love existed. Genesis and Angeal were gone, now there was only Zack, but he was so young. His loneliness and need for something more could not be expressed to him, not when he was suffering.

When he went back in Sephiroth glanced towards him. "We will speak upon your return. For now we must keep him alive."

Sephiroth stepped back over and sat on the edge of the cot, his gaze locked forward on the empty wall of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 am

Zack looked at Reno then he nodded at Seph.
"Okay. I'll be back with the clothes."
He left the tent quickly and let out a breath he looked up at the sky there was no sign of the rain letting up anytime soon, he just hoped that it didn't delay their rescue.

He took off in a sprint towards his tent, to avoid ending up catching his own fever
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:50 am

Through the breaks in the wind, lightning and thunder there was the distance sound of multiple choppers.

((just to make things more tense :3))
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:46 am

The sharp hearing could make out the sound of the choppers through the storm, his eyes remained on the linen of the tent as it was buffeted by the wind. "The rescue team will be here shortly. I will make sure you are returned to ShinRa and treated immediately."

The sick and injured would have to be loaded first, and he would not leave until he was certain all his men were safe. The gear and dead would not be able to be recovered until the storm subsided, and then he would be returning to pick up the remnants of this destructive mission. Before that there was the report of the success of the mission to be given. A hot shower and clean hair was a very long way away, and this still left a conversation he needed to have with Zack. He needed to explain this, and seek to understand his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next