FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission from Hell [M]

Go down 
+2
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 am

Tseng nodded. "I was planning on heading to Cosmo Canyon next. Those there that commune with the planet might be able to help us in tracking them down. Especially with the corruption that is currently infecting Genesis. There are a lot of caves around that area for them to hide out in. After that I was heading North up to Nibelheim.. and possibly over to Wutai again, see if they doubled back."

"Not that I'm in any hurry to return there." He added, muttering it under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:41 am

Zack nodded.
"Why didn't we go to Cosmo Canyon first? Those guys coulda helped us out or given as a previous trail to work off."
He pushed some of the branches as side as they stepped into the jungle. He motioned to a tree probably about a mile walk away.
It still had the carving in it to mark that beginning of the do no pass line.
He had ventured beyond there many times to fight the monsters to earn gil to get to Midgar to join SOLDIER.
He could survive two days tops in there without anything. That was where he had trained as a kid

"We don't go past that tree no matter what." He was always taught that as a kid.
"If you want to go beyond there. Be prepared have everything you need for a four day hike because it's a pain in the ass."
He lead them into the clearing. "Okay three caves lets make this quick."

Zack pointed to one cave to the left another to the right a few feet away.
He motioned to the one furthest away near the do not pass line he'd been taught as a kid.
"I'll take that one in the distance it comes out the other side so unless you know the area. You'll get lost easy."
There had been many a tourist hiker that had died in the depth of the Gongaga jungle.
"Lets be back in ten minutes max."

Zack wanted to get this done and fast. He really didn't want to be dragged to dinner with his folks.
They would give Seph the nine degree, because they knew how Zack felt before he even knew.
So lingering was not an option
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:02 am

"Very well," Sephiroth stepped forward and Masamune was removed as he motioned to Tseng. "I will take that one," he said as he motioned to the cave on the left. He grew tired of this game, this constant searching. For Reno's sake he hoped the TURK was truly in danger rather than any other reason he could be missing. Sephiroth was not a forgiving man, and especially not when his time was wasted.

There wasn't another word said as he stepped into the cave and brought out a light, his boots echoing against the rock of the cave. Silently he moved in deeper, prepared for anything that would come.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:45 am

Tseng watched Sephiroth leave then sighed and decided to quickly follow after Zack. "Fair wait up." He called out. "What makes you think they aren't really here?" He asked the puppy when he caught up and followed him into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:04 am

Zack stopped outside the cave as Tseng caught up.
"I know this jungle Tseng. I trained here as a kid. I got lost in here. I know the smell it gives out when others are here."
He looked over at Tseng. "It's not giving off that smell. But they could have been here. If so they're not here now."
He pushed the vines to the side entering the cave and looking round.
He saw the two familiar eyes looking at him and he let the vines drop stepping back.
"Definitely not in there." Zack wasn't going to activate that monster aggravation.

He walked with Tseng to the last cave.
"I was lost in this jungle for two weeks as a kid, I had my parents worried sick. But I learned the jungle."
He motioned back to the tree and that line marked. "That's why they put that up."
He turned to the cave looking at it.
"Me and couple of my friend wanted to play SOLDIER, Turk. I was the only one they found two weeks later."
Zack stepped into the cave. He looked down there was the fire pit he had built over ten years ago, but sign of current usage.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:43 am

Tseng nodded in acceptance. "I'll trust your judgement on this matter then, Fair." He watched the raven puppy walk around the cave and camp fire. "Seems like someone has been here recently." He frowned, looking around for any sign of Reno.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:01 am

"Yeah." Zack placed his hand in the middle of it. "But not too recently. Cold as ice." He stood up.
"Time to get Seph and head to Cosmo Canyon then."
Zack walked out of the cave. "Anything over there Seph?"
He already knew the answer. Zack looked to Tseng.
"Hey I know we're looking for Reno but whose with him. He can't of run off by himself. Do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 am

Tseng nodded in agreement and followed Zack back towards where Sephiroth was looking, he sighed softly when Zack asked about Reno's company. "We are not fully sure, but we can think of only one person who can get in and out of the camp undetected. Also.. Reno has a past history with said person, one I frowned on personally but couldn't do anything about professionally."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:44 am

Zack nodded. "Really I didn't think Reno was the type to ya know, settle for just one."
He looked at Tseng. "So who do we think this said person is?"
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 am

Tseng sighed and looked at Sephiroth, it wasn't really his department.. and yet it was. He frowned slightly. "We believe that the one who took Reno was former General.. Genesis Rhapsodos."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Zack let out a low impressed whistle.
"Wow. That explains alot. Gen's been missing a while if anyone knows how to hide from us it's him."
Zack tried to think if he'd ever seen the two together at ShinRa but it was hard.
He only ever recalled Genesis and Angeal hanging out.
Reno and Genesis is as completely out of the left field.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 am

Sephiroth's gaze flickered for a moment towards Zack. The news of the relationship between the two was just that, news to him, however as far as relationships went he usually ignored the prattle of his friends. He knew his friendship with Genesis had always been a bit strained however he had thought Genesis would always be forthcoming. They were friends, and that was something that Sephiroth treasured.

And now both had abandoned him, but he couldn't kill either. After his childhood someone who actually cared for him was far too important.

"We will do this with as little death as possible."
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:01 am

"Tell that to Genesis." Tseng muttered and headed back towards the town and his chopper. "I have no intention of losing Reno to the traitor, but if needs to happen it will be dealt with as any who try to leave us. The TURKs are a lifetime job, you do not leave unless you're in a coffin."

And later there would be many jokes about that rule with the discovery of one Vincent Valentine.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:20 am

"Well lets go." Zack led them out of the jungle.
He took a short cut back to the chopper through the coffee bean farm.
It was a short stop off but he grabbed Tseng a couple of freebie bags.
He even got a couple for Seph. The farmer telling him it was for free.

Climbing into the chopper he handed Tseng and Seph their bags of coffee.
"Enjoy fellas." he tapped the back of the pilot's chair. "Yo Cosmo Cannon."
The blades of the chopper started to spin faster before the vehicle lifted up.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:35 am

Sephiroth took the bags and gave Zack a thankful look. The coffee was about the only thing that kept him awake in late nights, though perhaps there would now be something else Gongagan to aid it. Without a word he took his seat in the chopper, his mind more focused on the challenge that may lie ahead. If it was Genesis he could not kill him, for the same reason he had refused the mission to Banora.

He had never refused one before and he could remember clearly the look of irritation on Lazard's face when he did just that. He could not kill Genesis no more than he could kill Angeal.

He said nothing, listless for the moment. Had it been Genesis and Angeal they would have prodded him until he revealed what was wrong. They could read his moods no matter how hard he tried to hide them. They were the only ones to ever know him like that.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:17 am

Genesis was laying next Reno, he leaned forward and pressed his lips softly against his husband's neck. He had no idea how long they'd possibly be able to last until Sephiroth came after him, so he was going to treasure every last moment that he had with him. "Mmm, I love you." He whispered against Reno's neck, his arms wrapping around Reno's middle. He then lightly began to nip at Reno's neck, a purr escaping his lips. His hand reached over to where Reno's cock was, lightly stroking the area.
Back to top Go down
http://myjunkis-you.tumblr.com
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:23 am

Reno lightly ran his fingers through Gen's hair with an approving noise, his eyes slipping closed with a smile. "So much to packing and moving on today then..." He purred with a chuckle. "Not that I'm complaining... One more afternoon can't hurt... Move under the cover of darkness and all that..."
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:30 am

Genesis softly purred as he moved so that now he was straddling Reno, leaning forward and pressing his lips against his. "Well we'll be able to do that after we finish here..." He softly said as he reached his hand beneath Reno's shirt. "This can't take to long... and this is what a honeymoon is for... plus, we don't know how long it'll be till they show up..."
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:46 am

Reno kissed back, pulling his shirt off and then returning to Gen's lips with a soft sigh. "You're just insatiable," he purred, pulling him closer. "Thankfully, so am I..."

He wasted no time in stripping Genesis of his shirt, his fingers working on his pants as he deepened the kiss, needing to be consumed by the sensations of his husband against him to stop thinking about being found.
Back to top Go down
Tseng
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Tseng

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:01 am

Tseng nodded his thanks to Zack for the coffee and put them down safely. There was something about Seph's quietness that discomforted him but he was probably just brooding on the outcome of this hunt like Tseng did a lot himself.

Tseng told the pilot through the headset to land just outside of cosmo canyon, if Reno and Genesis were there he didn't want to tip them off too soon with the sound of the chopper. Once it had landed he got out and looked to the others before walking up the path towards the little village, looking to find a guide and someone who'd talk to them.. ShinRa wasn't liked here a lot, not hated like some other places.. just not liked.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:03 am

((Okay guys. You can be led to them soon.))

Genesis stopped and then looked back at Reno. "Reno, I've got a bad feeling... I think someone might be here... or close." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:16 am

"Oooooh shiny..." Zack was momentarily distracted by a ball of light before running up to the man and peering at the necklace.
"You're looking for someone?"
Zack blinked looking up at the man before standing up. He'd never really been to Cosmo Canyon before.
"Well yeah."
The man motioned to the side.
"Follow me I will lead you to them."
Zack looked back at Seph and Tseng. "Looks like he knows where they are."
These guys were good Zack didn't even have to say a thing.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:18 am

"Then it's probably a good idea to get your hand out of my pants," he replied dryly, trying not to betray how worried he was at the thought someone was close by. "Goblin Island - I know you don't want to go there but it's a good place to go - they'd be at a disadvantage getting near because there's hardly any places to land a chopper there."

He pulled away from Gen and emptied out the bag, repacking only the essentials. "We might as well give them a good chase," he sighed, turning back to Gen and pulling him into a kiss. "I love you, no matter what happens, I always will."

It was hard to not think morbidly - he knew what would happen if they were caught, and Gen wouldn't have mentioned his feeling if the 'someone' was just another tourist.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:24 am

Sephiroth paused for a moment and it took a great deal to not pull the young SOLDIER with the suddenly short attention span back. How Angeal dealt with him sometimes marveled him, how he fell for the boy amazed him even more. He was so unlike his usual company. As Zack called back Sephiroth gave a nod though said nothing, he did not trust himself to.

He could not make this choice, could not kill either of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
ShinRa Captain
ShinRa Captain
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:27 am

"Right, let's go," he said with a sigh, Genesis was scared himself but he knew that the time for running was over, he could practically sense Sephiroth nearby. "Just know that no matter what happens to me, I am always going to love you - I am never going to forget about you - even if the lifestream takes me away."

He gathered his things and they headed out of the cave, holding onto Reno. "Reno, just remember... I love you, okay?" He said, leaning forward and pulling Reno into a deep, passionate kiss. That was when he turned and saw Sephiroth facing them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from Hell [M]   Mission from Hell [M] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission from Hell [M]
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next