FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Zack's tongue was matched with his. The raven Second Class SOLDIER would have heard a very distinct purr coming from Nero's throat as their bodies moved against one another. He kept stroking the man, wanting Zack to feel good. His eyes opened lightly, just to factualize that this was, in fact, happening! It was... Eyes once more closed shut as he moved his body against Zack's only creating a deep friction.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:41 am

'Gaia... that hand.' He moaned, hips rocking and he heard Nero's purr. That purr, if he kept this up, that purr, with the pleasuring hand he wouldn't last. He needed to keep himself controlled enough to give back to Nero.

His hand that sat on Nero's hip, began to move up and down the side in featherlight touches. He wasn't sure how far they were going to go, so the choices were on where he could roam and explore.

Fingers in the hair, mouth moving against Nero's, he slowly reluctantly broke the kiss. His hand moving to Nero's member, touching the man's arousal.
Zack's mouth moved behind Nero's ear, licking the skin he whispered.
"You okay with thins..." Consent he needed to hear it he didn't know why.
Maybe he just wanted to hear more of those sexy noises the man made.
Nuzzling Nero's neck his hand starting to roll up and down Nero's length in time with the hand pleasuring him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:04 pm

The helicopter touched down and Weiss exited it as soon as the blades stopped turning, picking up his phone he almost threw his it away, Nero still Hadn't called or txted and he was really getting worried.
Weiss saw the pilot exit and run off hoping he wouldn't spot him, obviously he hadn't been able to turn on Nero's GPS either, Weiss remembered his threat to kill him but he let that slide, Weiss would ask someone higher up where Nero had been sent, but first things first he needed to be debriefed from his fail of a mission, he rolled his eyes at how fun that would be.

"about as exciting as watching Grass grow" he grumbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Nero's ear twitched at the sound of a helicopter but his mind was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too occupied with the current situation. He knew he should stop... what if someone saw him? They'd kill him... no, they'd kill Zack! His lips removed at once and he stepped back but slipped and splashed into the water before resurfacing with a gasp for air.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Zack watched as Nero fell into the water and he chuckled.
The man had panicked and Zack wondered if he'd made Nero realize what was happening with his words or he'd suddenly clicked and had some weird reaction.
"You okay there?" Zack asked with a smile. "You look a little started."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 am

"Y-yes, I'm alright." He coughed with a smile, "I heard a helicopter and... well, it's my first time outside my room in the past few years and the my first time, in all, being outside. I think Deepground may be trying to watch me."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:57 am

"Oooooh I see..." Zack smiled. "Sooo you think they'd be doing a Kunsel and know, see everything then huh?"
Zack offered Nero his hand to pull him up.
"Do you think they would kill me for our little thing just before?" He mused out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:12 am

He swallowed hard and let himself glide on the water. "What is a Kunsel? And I do believe for something like that they'd punish me. If you would like to continue I say it's best to wait for nightfall where we can be in the tent and..." Well, he hoped Zack got the message after that.

Wasn't much more he could say.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:19 am

Zack chuckled. "A Kunsel is a nosy bastard who seems to know where you are, no matter what time of day or night. Who seems to know right when to text you about Banora White apples just as you are walking under that tree..." He remarked then blinked.

"How does he know where I am half the time?" Zack mused out loud then shook his head. "Okay he's just a friend of mine, taught me how to use my phone."

Zack thought about it the cover of nightfall did sound good. "Soooo we take out this base and then hit the tent? I'm with that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:25 am

Nero stepped out of the water with a grin, "Sounds like a good plan. And you should tell your friend to stay away from me then, I'm confidential." He spoke casually as his body was suddenly submerged in darkness. With a quick explosion, all the water molecules on his body flew off - drying him completely. He slipped into his clean suit and checked his phone.

"Oh bloody Odin! I'm dead..." He flipped open his phone on and quickly flipped on the GPS of his phone and sent a text.

Forgive me brother, I was covered in blood after
the battle and my teammate and I decided to
wash off because when blood dries in my hair
I find it uncomfortable. My GPS is turned on.
-Nero
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:37 am

Zack thought for a moment. 'I wonder if Kunsel does know about him, he seems to know everything else...'
"I'll pass that message on if he makes an inquiry about you." Zack remarked.

He heard the curse then smiled. "Must be nice to have an over protective older brother." He commented not really caring to much about the water and pulled his clothes on. They were still dirty, but he didn't mind.

Zack flopped to his original spot sitting under the tree and pulled out some food he'd managed to grab from the cafe in take away form, before he had hit level 49.
He popped open a can of guranna based soda and downed the contents.

Energy drinks = happy Zack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:49 am

Nero put his phone down and looked over to Zack, "He's an older brother, a bit over-protective though. Either way, we should head for the base, no?"

He reached in his bag and had some consumable-mako drinks.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:11 am

"Give me.... just a moment."
Zack downed the food as fast as he could then the drink was gone. He jumped to his feet.
"Alright then lets go kick some ass!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:15 am

Nero chuckled at Zack's hyperactivity and nodded. He undid the top of the drink and slowly brought the opening to his lips before drinking some of it. "Well, we've been given the location, so let's head back to the pathway where we were ambushed. It should be deeper in that cave, if I remembered correctly, no?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:17 am

Zack flipped out his phone to check the map.

"Yeah it's in that area."

He cracked his neck to the side picking up his bag and the buster sword he made his way back to the pathway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:25 am

Nero nodded and followed. He sipped from his disgusting beverage once more and a finger to his lips, signaling silence. Walking on, he looked back and then front once more.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:40 am

Zack glanced up at the darkening sky. He moved along quietly his boots barely making a noise as they came close to to where they had been ambushed. Not a body remained the only signs a battle had even been, was the left over blood splatter.

His eyes glanced the area, his eyes falling to the structure, Zack could feel the air had become more dense since they had been here earlier.
He wondered if it was because the lifestream had taken the bodies or something else.
Zack glanced to the ground and he could see footprint over their previous ones. Make that someone else. The size of those footprints. I wasn't just one set either it was two.

"Vajradhara Tai and the Vajradhara Wu." Zack whispered. "These footprints it's about their size." He turned to Nero and grinned. "Up for a monster hunt because we don't want them dropping down on us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:44 am

Nero looked at the footprints then looked forward. Swirls of darkness appeared behind them and shot out two projectiles. Nero caught them both and twirled them. It was his guns. He was ready for battle. "We move," He whispered before dashing forward recklessly. Into the cave he went, taking a right, a left, then another right before stopping. The footsteps seemed to stop on a ledge. No...

Nero noticed they started again on a lower platform. The lower platform extended into the cave and his eyes couldn't see the rest. That's most likely where they were.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:57 am

Zack blinked as Nero took off and he shook his head, before following behind.
The cave was easy to manage through.

Zack looked down to the ledge. These were Anti-SOLDIER monsters the Wutai had. He'd taken a couple down before... kinda. Angeal had helped him though at the last moment.
Jumping to the ledge below Zack landed in a crouch then he moved to the next ledge following the footsteps.

Ledge to ledge he jumped down into the depth of this cave's darkness. Stopping about five ledges down to wait for Nero. Zack crouched and peered over the edge. He saw it at the bottom of the cavern. There was a ring or fire torches set up and he saw the two large monsters pacing round a large collective of Wutai troops.

"Two birds one stone." Zack whispered. He could tell by the armor this was the base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 am

Creeper Nero made no sound as he moved. Without warning, Nero was right behind Zack and spoke in his ear. "You don't happen to have a summon on you, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 am

Zack nearly jumped out of his skin.
He let out a breath trying to stop his heart from crashing out his chest and he nodded.
"Yeah I got Ifrit..." He held up the summon materia and looked at it. "Those monsters have a weakness to fire." He looked to Nero over his shoulder. "Wanna end this quick?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:29 am

Nero examined Zack's body before snatching the red materia. He held it in the center of his palm and soon dark strands began to seep into the red and make it into a black orb with a fiery red aura. "Djinn of Corruption... come forth, Dark Ifrit!" He yelled, getting the attention of the Wutai troops as a massive summoning circle appeared out of his palm.

The cave suddenly burned into a dark hellfire. Fiery red steam seemed to appear from all corners and a red light suddenly burned, hueing the entire cave. The rocks before Nero began to churn and a pool of black lava swirled at the center. With a dark roar, the demon flung itself upwards. It's skin was charcoal black and it roared as if it was in pain. Anguish and terror could be heard in Ifrit's voice as he suddenly lunged down; he blasted the room with blazing heat and ravaging lights. A shockwave of fire was blasted, him being the epicenter, as red and black fires began to centralize on the Djinn. He raised his hand and smashed it into the ground, breaking it up and causing black lava to spulge out. He stood in the fire with a face of dark terror, giving one last pained bellow, before he dashed forward. With one devistating explosion, the cavern burned in red light.

The force of the Dark Hellfire was enough to send thousands of cracks up the walls and even threaten the whole cave to collapse. Nero watched with a pleased smile, "What a powerful Djinn, so much hate inside him... if only he used it more often," He turned to Zack, "No?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:38 am

Zack could only blink in amazement he'd never seen Dark Ifrit before and he nodded a bit dumbfounded.
"Uh yeah... I guess."
Looking below there was nothing left just charred remains. He kinda felt sorry for them. They had no chance.
But it was a quick demise. Real quick.

He glanced to the cracks in the cave. He was taught to check, to make sure that the enemy was eradicated, but that had been an intense blast, nothing could have survived that and if they did they wouldn't last much longer... like the cave.
Zack felt it tremble and he stood up.
"We better go before this place collapses in on us."
He activated his jump materia and then skyrocketed upwards to the very top ledge, catching it with his hand he pulled himself up.

The cave groaned as it began to shake with all threat to fall in on itself at that very moment and debris began to fall below into the depths below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:41 am

"Not yet." He spoke. A pool of darkness opening at his feet grabbed him and spat him out next to Zack. "We don't know if that were all of their forces." He was about to say something else but the sounds of footsteps. "They're escaping! Get to the entrance and make sure no one leaves alive, I'll see if there are any other exits, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:48 am

Zack drew the buster sword. "Got it."
With that he took off and he could see some of the forces running ahead of him. Activating poison twister he ran up behind them jumping in a spin the blade slicing through a handful of them and infecting their systems with poison. Then activating vital slash next he brought the sword down, the shock wave knocking the others off their feet.
He used death on those that were on the ground running past them as they died.

Zack made it out the entrance of the cave and looked round. He heard the sound of the gun cocking and looked up three Wutai troops with their weapons drawn at him, they then began to fire at him.
Spinning the blade he deflected the gunfire then ran at them blade pointed in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: