FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:21 am

Zack blinked as the blade of grass just seemed to be destroyed in seconds by... whatever that thing was that Nero did. He'd never seen an ability like that before. Was that a normal where Nero came from?
Choosing to treat it like nothing instead of freaking out Nero into thinking he was even more odd than he already was Zack merely nodded.

"That's the point hidden pathways can lead to anything or anyone... so keep your eyes open for anything." He stated string down the path that looked like a trekking path for tourists and their rented chocobos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:27 am

"Given these are Wutai troops," He whispered as they began to walk up the path. "Their hidden passageways are extremely missable. And they may be able to hear us, speak unsparingly."

The path was an uphill road which moved to the side of a cliffside. From there, it seemed to go off to the side until there was a big cavern like structure.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Zack nodded. He knew how the Wutai fought. He'd fought in the war.
His eyes scanned the area as they walked along the path.

It was silent and there was nothing really out of the ordinary, that was until he saw the cavern like structure and he quirked his brow up. Either there would be troops there, or set up inside or they could... but he would have to investigate more and see if there was indeed an exit. He disliked sleeping in caves for the possibly of being ambushed in the middle of the night and having all exists blocked.

Walking closer to the hollowed out entrance, there wasn't a Wutai guard on sight that he could see, but still he stayed on alert. He quietened his sets and used the local trees and shrubbery as cover. He looked behind at Nero also making sure they weren't going to get jumped from behind.
"Could be perfect..." Zack mumbled quietly.

Their base, or a trap?

They hadn't encountered any monsters in the area either, so that meant if there weren't any Wutai troops near there would definitely be monster and if there weren't monsters... then the Wutai troops probably took them out to protect their troops. Each possible result would give Zack a heads up on if they were in the area or at least near by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:14 pm

Away from Nero that thought alone made Weiss grumpy, sure Nero was strong enough to hold his own up against anything, he was worried about him taking missions out in the open, it was rare that he was let out of the building, how would he fare?.. would he be afraid or curious?
AHHH! the thought of it made him want to tear out his hair, but he knew he couldn't rush back, Nero needed to improve, Weiss wanted him by his side a quickly as possible, and to do that Nero had to rank up and that meant they had to be separated.
Weiss did have a mission to do, take out some rouge monsters harassing some civilians.
but he was distracted, what if Nero gained the attention of some girl? Weiss of course would have to rip her uterus out though her nose,he nodded that violent thought made him grin, but that was bad, very bad, but he still chuckled to him self.
He continued walking onward until he saw a creature chasing after some female, he watched in amusement for a bit, first things first take out frustrations on monsters THEN call Nero on his Cel, or maybe call him now then save the girl? Weiss was torn at what to do Duty or Brother? deciding what was most important he whipped out his phone and dialed Nero's number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Nero was halfway through talking to Zack when his phone rang: "I believe a base is more probable. However, we must be as silent as poss-" His ring tone going made him quickly fumble for his phone. When he saw who it was,  "Weiss? Hell-" 

All Weiss would have heard would have been a thump as a Wutai hit him on the back of his neck and made him fall over. 

Within a second, several Wutai units and even more monsters surrounded them. 
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Zack's eyes went flat and he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Just great... oh well I needed to stretch anyway."

Pulling the blade from his back he spun it round several time before activating his assault twister materia and slicing through a couple of the troops in a spinning motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:53 pm

" Nero? NERO! goddamnit!, arrrrg I knew I shouldn't have left him alone, typical just typical, pick up brother..." Weiss cursed and hung up there was nothing he could do fine he'd take it out on that damn monster and the silly little bitch being chased by it, "chocobos balls! I'm out here in the middle of nowhere on a pointless mission to save some stupid civilians and kill some weak ass monsters when i should be with my brother protecting him!"
he pulled out ame and tsuchi and began firing, killing the monster and then the stupid girl easy as pie, he tried calling Nero again but no reply.
I swear to what ever god is out that there I will chain up Nero and never let him out of my sight!." sheathing his weapons he ditched his weapons and made his slow way back to deepground to find out Nero's location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:58 pm

When Nero fell forward, he managed to land on his hands and push himself off. As he spun mid air, his hands reached in the darkness for his hand guns.

He quickly began firing. I hope I don't have to bring out my wings.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Zack heard the gunfire and he looked behind at Nero.
"Hey you okay?" He asked.

Zack then used Vital Slash on a couple of the troops, before activating his death materia to hit the flying monsters.
He raised a brow seeing the guns, he was sure he didn't see those on Nero before. Zack didn't even want to know where the guy had been keeping those.

"To end this quickly or not..." He mused pondering on bringing out a summon, but thinking that it would probably alert the other troops in the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Just then, three beasts jumped straight at Nero. The sound of metallic chopping was heard as the blade part of his 'wings' spun, chopping and slaughtering them - coating Nero in blood (not his own though). With Nero's wing-guns and handguns, he fired like mad. 2-3 dying a second.

"Should we take hostages?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:14 pm

o.0;

Zack's mouth moved for a moment before he looked onwards.
"We only need one to tell us the location of the base."
He didn't really want to kill any of them, but any survivors could tip off the others to their arrival which meant more problems. War wasn't supposed to be about letting the other side go.

Zack decided against the summon since Nero with the guns and weird wing like things were handling a bulk of them. Zack just sliced through the rest with the occasional death cast here and there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Nero nodded. "I'll take three. We can shoot two in the head in front of the third. That generally works." he dropped one gun and whipped his hand: pools of darkness wrapped around three Wutai soldiers.

He noticed one soldier behind Zack so he twirled and shot him. But he was unaware of the unit behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Weiss pulled out his cell again to give Nero another call, just in case and if he was fine he'd stay here and actually do his mission, sigh it was such a pain being the older sibling sometimes but he wouldn't change it fro the world, no one was as loyal as Nero, they'd both do anything for each other, a smile over his lips at the thought, he gave a sigh of relief as the line picked up
" hello Nero what chains would you prefer gold or silver? scare me like that again and I'll lock you away for your own safety"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Zack nodded, he didn't like that method but he wasn't going to say anything. Angeal had taught him not to be so hostile, but given these guys were coming out in the numbers, there probably wasn't really any choice.

Pulling out his gravira he activated it behind Nero, the dark void slamming the troops to the ground. Before he pulled out his sword walking up to them. He let out a breath looking down at them trapped to the ground.
"I'm sorry I really am, but you attacked first." He stated and swung the sword round above his head he sheathed it.
Holding his hand out and letting the array form underneath them before he levitated above them letting the group of them get pelted with the fireballs.

Landing on the ground he let out a breath at the stench of charred flesh, his nose twitched. He hated war, really hated it. The blood never bothered him, he was trained to believe that so long as it was the enemy's blood and not his own then that was okay.
Youthful he had believe that it was okay, but the older he got the more he realized it was someone's father, brother or son he was taking from this world. Enemy or not.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Nero's free hand grabbed his phone. "I suppose silver, but I'd you manually tie me down we'd both be pleased." A small smirk as he shot a unit in the head. "Forgive me, I was walking in enemy territory when you called. I am currently engaged in battle - don't worry brother, we have the upper hand."

Nero watched Zack as he shot.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Zack raised a brow at Nero on the phone and he let out a sigh.

"If that's your girlfriend tell her to stop calling you in the middle of battle."

He held out his hand before switching the materia in his blade to stop twister and dashed past several monsters hitting them with the blade and freezing them in motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:14 pm

"My girlfriend?" He chuckled. "No. I'm not allowed to have one. It's my brother. Not that I should have told you that."

With three guns he began firing at the ones frozen in time. Others began retreating but his main focus was Weiss.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 am

Zack watched the retreat and he let out a breath. He pulled out Quake and the ground in the distance began to open up and devour what was left of the troops and monsters.

Their base did not need to know. But he guessed if no one returned then they would know something was up. But this way less details of them and their location would have to do.
He looked to Weiss as he stated it was his brother. Zack nodded his head. He didn't really know what that was like. Parents yes, siblings not so much. Probably explained why he tried to make friends as he did, single child equaled lonely household.

Crouching down he began to check the bodies of the troops to see if there was indeed any survivors. When he found the pulse of one he pulled out his Curaga and activated it. Healing the wounded. He sat down next to the body he looked round to find something to use to restrain the man before he could take his own life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:30 am

Nero turned to his phone. "I'll call you back." He flipped his phone shut and walked over to Zack. "What do you think you're doing? Healing the enemy?" Nero waved his hand to unravel the three that the darkness had taken prior. Their flesh had been burned, eaten, scathed. One was missing a limb, all three were in tears. "I suppose this one you found will do, but no need to heal him." 

He used his darkness to restrain the last one. He decided he'll let Zack do the talking. 

For now.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:41 am

Zack frowned but nodded. "The problem with interrogations like this is that they would tell you anything for their freedom." He sighed. "I'll see what I can get out of them, but I believe they already know what's going to happen to them." He knew there wasn't going to be a pretty ending, most the time he could convince hostages for information by offering something, freedom or safe passage back to Wutai. But he was sure, he could feel it that this was not going to be the case with this lot, especially working with Nero who seemed to hold their lives in little regard.

Zack looked to the troops running a hand through his hair, he let out a breath. "We're just looking for your base. Like you guys I just want this over so I can go home." He looked to the way they were retained before glancing to Nero. This ability was definitely nothing he had seen in ShinRa before. The guy had his interest, but at the same time it wasn't natural and Zack hoped he would never come across the group that did this to the man.

Zack cringed when a Wutai trooper spat at his feet cursing him out in his own tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:45 am

Nero looked at Zack. "Let's try my approach."

His hand dove and yanked painfully hard on the Wutai's hair. "Tell me where your base is. Or else." When all he received was hate he pointed one of his guns at one of the three wounded hostages and shot a soldier's brains out. Nero smiled as the man shut up. "You can save the other two - and yourself. Speak." With no response he aimed at the second. "Speak!"

Nero rolled his eyes and shot another man's arm, just to hear a scream of pain before his brain was bloodied by a bullet.

"Stop!" The Wutai man yelled. "I'll talk!"

Nero offered Zack a smile. "It worked."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:06 am

Weiss looked at the phone in annoyance, but it couldn't be helped, Nero was obviously in battle, and calling him was stupid, Weiss just couldn't help but worry, it had almost always been just the two of them so yes they were close, too close some might say but they didn't care. he put his phone back in his pocket Nero would call back, he always did.
"Back to work, he'll be fine. nodding to him self, he backtracked to where he was supposed to be in the first place, hunting people and saving monsters, Damn he hoped Nero wasn't in too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:34 am

Zack let out a sigh. He hated resorting to these methods, but he wrote down the co-ordinates as the man seemed to blurt them out. he then placed them into his phone to get a GPS reading and nodded.

"Okay they're probably about a two mile hike in that direction." Zack motioned.
He looked to Nero then to the two remaining survivors, he actually was worried that with information in hand Nero might blow both their brains out.
"Did you want to move out now or wait for the cover of dark?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:12 am

Nero's blood red eyes seemed to dim for a moment, "Forgive me. But I will be the one killed if you tell anyone I even existed." He quickly killed the other two and looked at Zack. Nero was covered in animal and human blood, but he didn't seem to mind. "We should wait for the dark; when I am most strongest, I may add. Also... I would like to bathe in a nearby lake if there is one."

He pulled out his fingers and texted Weiss:
Battle finished, we were victorious.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:33 am

"There is a stream on the way." Zack commented. He looked to the bodies and started to walk in the direction. He would have buried the bodies if they had time but he knew they didn't really have time to.

Walking through the forestry Zack didn't really say anything in case of lingering troops near by. Last thing they needed was to be spotted. He heard the water before they came upon it.
"Here we go."Zack motioned for Nero.

He sat himself down under the tree, and he pulled an apple out of his bag and munched on that.
'You've just got to get back into desensitized mode Zack.' He mentally told himself as he ate. 'Its not his fault he's this way, they just trained him like that.' Zack let his head rest back against the tree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: