FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:46 am

Nero made his way to the stream and his wings suddenly phased into strands of darkness, his magnum also disappearing. Unzipping his mako suit slowly, as to not to cause himself a seizure, he softly laid it to the side as he felt no shame in being perfectly nude. His curved body stepped into the stream, and as it it did, the water seemed to be painted red. He washed himself slowly and looked over to Zack. His back had two holes where the wings were, it was almost as if flesh had been ripped out of his body. Blood vessels seemed very visible in that area, "You should take advantage of the stream. If we have to wait until night, blood might dry in your hair - and that is not pleasant in the slightest."

Last edited by Nero on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Part about holes in back.)
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:59 am

Zack munched on the apple looking to Nero before nodding. He finished the piece of fruit tossing the core to the side. Taking his sword from his back he slammed it into the grass next to where he sat.
Standing up he unclasped the ShinRa belt and all it's attachments pulling them off.
"I swear they need to give lessons on how to take this stuff off." He was glad he had been with ShinRa long enough to pick up the quick way of it.

Stripping down he just dumped his clothes in a pile not really caring for neat and tidy they were just going to get dirty again.
Sliding into the water Zack ducked under to get his hair wet and resurfaced. The stream didn't seem to feel that cold as he flipped his hair out of his eyes. He was glad for it. Last thing he needed was hypothermia.

Using the water he washed his face and arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:01 am

He felt no need to look away at Zack's (rather stunning...) body as he stripped. "Your suit seems more complicated than mine." Was the small comment he gave as he dipped his head in the water and brought it up again.

He was in silence after that, as he scrubbed his shoulder to get the blood off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:05 am

Weiss smirked at his brothers text, he knew Nero would be fine he txted Nero back
mission is boring with out your company, what is your location? my mission is almost complete and we should rendezvous he put his phone in his pocket and unsheathed Tsuchi, staring at the group of monsters , a grin spread over his face his whole body tensing as he prepared to attack.
he was then in motion slashing forwards taking out one monster with ease, pivoting on his right foot he withdrew ame aiming for a monster that was chasing a male civilian he pulled the trigger, the bullet hitting the creature in the back of the head, the bullet exiting in a spray of blood and bone causing the human to scream in terror.
spinning again he brought Tsuchi across his body crossing over Ame the swords sparking across the other beheading a monster that got too close, Jumping back, he flicked both weapons swiftly at his sides, blood flying off the blades.
flicking his hair back he sheathed them and turned to the human.

"there now your-"
"monster get away from me!" the civilian pretty much screamed at him, this caused Weiss's eyes to narrow
"I dislike being called a monster, I saved your ass but now if you don't start running I'll kill your ass 1....2.....3!" the human started running and Weiss laughed but let him go, he had to leave SOME survivors. whistling he continued on his way
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:11 am

"Yeah go ShinRa." Zack drawled. "Complex as hell but gets the job done to make sure I don't loose an arm at the shoulder..." He chuckled.
They didn't seem to think about the rest of the body though. He had noted that when he first put the uniform on it had weighed a ton, but over time it became like extra skin. Least to him, he still heard the other recruits of SOLDIER complain.

Zack glanced at Nero. "I know you probably can't tell me. But what's with the wings... and that vortex. I've never seen that before. Is it normal to have those where you work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 am

He got out of the water and grabbed his mako suit. He stared at Zack and dipped his suit in the water, washing the blood out of it.

"You're right, I can't tell you. Well, I can, but I shouldn't. I will, anyway, not sure why." He whispered, "I was born with the power of darkness because my pregnant mother was exposed to tainted mako, I killed my mother with my powers. ShinRa took me and taught me how to use it, the vortex you saw can swallow anything up. The suit keeps my body stabilized, the wings were originally apparatuses to help burn off excess energy, but a scientist or two decided it could also be used for combat purposes - making me a weapon, as I should be."

He had not yet noticed his phone, which was placed to the side with his bag.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:38 am

Zack's face softened. "ShinRa did this to you?" He let out a breath, he knew the scientist of ShinRa some were okay and others like Hojo were far from okay. Everything done in the name of science not caring who they harmed in the process. The amount of times he had to clean up Hojo's mess with enhanced monsters escaping. Science was essential he knew that, but there was times like this where it breached his boundaries of morals.

Zack wasn't sure why but he moved up to Nero and he wrapped his arms around the man. "You shouldn't be treated like a weapon. You're a person. People are meant to be people, live their lives without fear. It's why I joined SOLDIER so I could help people. Protect them from harming themselves or other things out there harming them. It's not meant to be that way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:44 am

The moment their wet bodies pushed against one another he bit back but softly leaned his head on Zack's shoulder. He slipped his smaller arms around Zack's waist and smiled a little. "Th-thank you, I suppose. I..." He wasn't sure what to say. Zack called him a person. A person. Skin touching skin, he heaved a heavy breath. "I..." He shouldn't be, but the man's scent and his... just his body felt so, right, against his. "You shouldn't see me as a person," He spoke quickly. Screwing his eyes shut, he used all his self control to not let that one part of his body rise. Weiss would not be pleased at all if he let himself be swayed by his feelings...
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:52 am

Zack's hand moved through Nero's hair light fingers brushing through the strands. He just wanted to comfort him, he was good at that. He felt Nero's breath graze over his skin, and he felt the involuntary shudder that rock down his spine. The tingling of his skin becoming a bit too sensitive, granted after battle his body did seem more sensitive to the slightest thing and he got a little emotional especially when people were involved.

He didn't blame Nero for his actions. He didn't know any better, instead he just let his fingers move through the man's hair, one arm still wrapped around Nero.
"Everybody is a person... We all have beating hearts, emotions, feelings, that's what makes us people. No matter what we do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:09 am

His body involuntarily curled up closer, loving the warmth as his closed eyes. The self-control he taught himself was breaking. But that was just it...

Zack wanted him to be a person with only a moderate amount of self-control and he was lowering that level to what Zack wanted. "Do you really think... I'm a person?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 am

Weiss sat on a rock staring at his phone, He was still waiting for Nero to txt, why hadn't he responded, dammit a girl was making a move on him!, how could he be so blind, but of course that is natural, why wouldn't a girl make a move on his brother, despite that contraption that cursed shinRA had forced him into Nero was nice to look at, he'd give him one more call, it couldn't hurt right?
he dialed his number and waited for his brother to pick up, and waited...and waited then Nero's voice mail picked up, Weiss left a message.

"My mission is completed, I'm coming to find you Brother" that done he hung up and dialed another number,
"mission completed I'm returning back to headquarters,and pin point Nero the Sable's Location for me"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:26 am

Nero's body seemed to press up against his and Zack felt his body react to the warmth of the skin against his. He held in the need to hiss through his teeth. His own body seemed to have ideas flickering through the back of his mind. But he wasn't really sure if those ideas were good to have just before a battle.

"Of course I think you're a person." Zack's hand moved from Nero's hair to his chest his hand touching the naked flesh pausing over Nero's heart. "I can feel your heart. I believe you're a person, I know it. Weapons don't have heartbeats."
His hand moved over Nero's skin curiously and he had no idea why. He'd never met anyone who had been twisted as much as Nero before. He just wanted to sooth away everything Nero had been tainted with, hoping that his mere touch could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:30 am

Nero felt his cheeks flush. That did not just happen. Nero the Sable does not blush. Nero the fucking Sable does not fucking blush!

But he did. In some weird way, he felt his heart flutter at the touch and he gave a small smile. "Thank you." He moved his hand to Zack's (god damn amazing) chest, and his eyes went wide. "You don't have a hea-oh wait, left side." His voice calmed down as he felt the pounding. "I like your heart." He whispered and offered Zack a gentle smile with is ruby eyes.

Of course he didn't even think about his phone. This was a moment he always dreamed about having...
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:46 am

Zack saw the blush, he felt Nero's hand move over his skin, his breath hitched at the touch. It took all his willpower not to do anything. He admitted he was a hopeless flirt, but he always tried to see the best in people. So he was happy to see a smile on Nero's face, but why was his body starting to react and want to see more than just a smile.
'Just calm down Zack, now's not the time to get happy.' He thought to himself.

He'd been sent on too many missions lately it hadn't been enough time to get rid of that SOLDIER libido, he bit his lower lip suppressing the groan from the touch. When Nero stated he liked his heart beat his eyes closed and his arm pulled Nero close.
He didn't really want to take advantage of this situation, he shouldn't take advantage of this situation.
"Thanks." His voice came out lower than he intended it to. He was sure he felt his heart flicker faster if just for that moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:52 am

The raven haired Tsivet melted against the chest and wrapped his arms around the man's neck. Should I attempt to initiate more than this? He wanted to, but he didn't know if he could... He smiled and let himself be held. Ifrit, it felt good to be held. Closing his eyes, he wasn't sure why, but he planted the softest kiss on Zack's shoulder before leaning on it. After everything, someone finally came along and had shown him the compassion he was dying to receive. He finally got what he wanted, thanks to this guy holding him. Zack Fair. He repeated the name in his mind and couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Weiss placed a hand on his head, to keep his hair off his face as a helicopter landed not far from where he was standing. a Deep ground soldier helped him into it and he sad down strapping himself in.
"take off authorized, mission was a failure, only one survivor and he ran off, a complete waste of time" Weiss leaned his head back and closed his eyes, he tapped his knee still irritated that Nero hadn't yet returned his call.
"Has Nero's location been affirmed yet?, I believe he may be in some danger."
"not yet sir, his GPS has been switched off" the pilot replied swallowing at the Look Weiss sent his way.
"you better locate him and fast your life depends on it Soldier" Weiss closed his eyes ignoring the mans fearful whimper as they lifted off the air Weiss looked at his phone, still no txt and he sighed.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:38 pm

The lips when they touched his bare shoulder, hit his nerves causing more of his body to react. He didn't want to scare the guy off but he doubted he could scare someone like Nero.
The urge to initiate something physical caused a soft moan to pass his lips. The need forming between thighs, he couldn't will it to stay down any longer, it just wasn't listening.
It would be to hard to focus on the task at hand that night if he went into it thinking about not doing anything at this moment. With his sudden awkward boner, he did not need that when they were to take out the base.

When the head touched his shoulder, Zack's hand round Nero, rolled up the man's back, slowly leisurely feeling the contours and muscles of his back.
'I wish...' he thought to himself. "Wish I knew that ShinRa was doing this earlier, I could have done something to help." He was only aware of speaking the last of his thoughts out loud.

Using the hand that had been over Nero's heart he lifted the man's chin, looking down into those red eyes for a moment, "Nobody deserves to be brought up the way you were." Zack's thumb grazed over Nero's bottom lip softly caressing the flesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:05 am

Red eyes seemed to melt with compassion. His lower lip quivered lightly and he shivered at feeling Zack's length, his own reacted. He pushed himself closer and let his hands glide up to Zack'a shoulders. His heart was beating fast, like thunder, one crash after another. His body was willing, and wanting. His eyes were tragically hungry and his breath was uneven.

Kiss me.  He spoke words in his mind. The lightest touch was fire, and his heart longed to burn. 
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 am

When Nero's body pressed against his, the hands that rolled up his skin to his shoulder's Zack's only reaction was to follow instinct. Slipping his mouth over the other man's he let his tongue touch lips. Soft slow at first experimenting testing waters so to speak.

Lavishing Nero's lips with his tongue he curiously dove into the other man's mouth, tasting the very breath. Zack's hand continuing to roll up and down Nero's back holding him close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:32 am

Nero whimpered as their mouths connected. Everything went right in that one moment where he pushed his body against Zack's. Warmth against warmth. 

He broke the kiss to breathe before shoving them together again. 
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:45 am

Zack could only gasp for a breath before Nero's body pressed up against his again. He couldn't help but moan softly, his hand moving up Nero's back and diving into the back of his hair.

Lingering in the kiss, he only broke it to trail a line of kisses down the man's neck, his hand sliding from the chin, down to his shoulder then feather light strokes down Nero's side. The hand pausing on the man's hip fingertips lightly brushing the skin. His mouth tongue darting out to taste the flesh of Nero's neck.

It was just all over. He'd lost to his own urges, but he tried to steel himself not to rush the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:24 am

The grip on his raven hair excited him for some reason. He almost wanted Zack to tug it. The red-eyed ShinRa Tsivet whimpered and wrapped one arm around Zack's neck. Feeling adventurous, his other hand slipped down and softly wrapped around Zack's length. Deepening the kiss, he moved his tongue to explore Zack's mouth. But all his movements were slow, passionate, and lustful. Nero could no longer think. Emotions and sensation drove him. 
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:46 am

Zack gasped against Nero's mouth as the hand touched his length, it was light almost like a feather played across it. He could only deepen the kiss as the tongue explored his mouth. Fingers dove deep into Nero's hair, Zack pulled him closer pressing against him, urges, desire, lust everything seemed to flicker just beneath his skin ready to burst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Nero moved lips against lips, tongue against tongue. His hand, down low, began moving, stroking, slowly but surely, the erect member in his hand. His eyes were screwed shut and all he could think of doing was breathing through his nose.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:07 pm

The sensation of Nero's hand stroking him, touching made his hips thrust forward moving in sync with each flicker over his arousal.
Zack's tongue seared along Nero's lips as the moan passed from his own lips, to be kissed and touched, affection he hadn't felt in a long time.
It felt good, comforting, nice.

Zack's hand dove more into Nero's hair, his hand cupped the back of the other's head.
Tongue passing over lips again twirling into Nero's mouth. The appendage rolling round the other's mouth, seeking his tongue, to move, dance, taste everything he had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP   Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis Core: Alternative/Modified Universe - Yaoi RP
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFVII Revelations :: AU RP Forum :: Yaoi AU Archive-
Jump to:  
Switch Accounts

Username:

Password: