FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:09 pm

Zack looked over an he was sure that was Sephiroth.
"Awesome so he must have found Kadaj then."
He noticed Angeal wasn't moving any closer and he nodded understanding.
"We'll give them a moment."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Angeal looked to him and nodded slightly, "Go to him if you want," he murmured, "I doubt that he would mind you joining them," he commented as he looked over to the scene.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:40 pm

"I'd like to but Kadaj is the only one of his family that he's bonded with... I don't wanna act like that evil step mother and steal the spotlight."
Zack rubbed behind his head. "I'm okay here for now. So long as I can see if him and Kadaj are okay then I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:50 pm

"Evil step mother, huh?" Angeal's eyebrow arched slightly and he chuckled to himself.
"Interesting role to cast yourself in." He smirked faintly.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:53 pm

"Hey I had the Jenova thing going for a bit back there."
He tapped the side of his head and laughed.
Zack nodded his head. "So yeah I think for a little bit I might have passed as one."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:03 pm

The elder inclined his head slightly, "I suppose," he commented.
"So what will you do with this newfound freedom?" he asked, "Just hide away or find something else to do with yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:09 pm

"A normal job doing things normal people do without being looked at weird or judged I suppose. I was thinking about when things have died down maybe going home back to my folks show them I'm actually alive and apologize for making them worry. I wouldn't mind working on their farm again. But I can't see Seph working on a farm..."
Zack smiled and looked at Angeal with a grin. "But it would be fun to see how he would handle the way we were raised as kids."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Angeal laughed lightly at that thought, "I am sure it couldn't be worse than Genesis trying to insist he could do it...that did not end well for either of us," he grinned, shaking his head to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Zack cringed. "Oh gaia I bet." He chuckled. "But I bet it was hilarious to watch."
Just the thought of Genesis trying to farm. That had him grinning.
"Man I wish I coulda seen that. I'd have laughed and he probably woulda fire-balled me but still."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Angeal laughed, "It amused me for a few hours, although it gave me twice as much work to do by the time he eventually gave up," he told him.
"Worth every minute of it though," he grinned at the memory of it.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:31 am

As Kadaj pleaded he remained close as the years were taken from him. As much as it may be considered a sacrifice it was a reward. It was a simple act that meant he would not be left alone in this world. Alone had been how he had been left by Genesis and Angeal, when he accepted her love. Sephiroth shifted as Cloud spoke and his attention turned towards the other man.

It would be best for them to part ways. Any limited contact was better for both of them. Slowly one arm slid under Kadaj's shoulders and lifted him slightly.

"It's time to get going," he whispered as fingers brushed the hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:14 am

Kadaj didn't fight the movement but he gave a soft groan, curling into the warm body that held him. He wasn't sure what had happened, knowing only that he felt different and that Minerva had promised him that he wasn't alone.

"What happened?" He croaked, voice thick with dry exhaustion. "How..?"

He didn't know how to explain it but he knew that though he had been dying - he wasn't any more. It confused him, frightened him a little, and he drew closer to Sephiroth for the comfort.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:32 am

"Minerva pulled some strings," Cloud muttered as he scanned the distance. Right about now, there was no way to get back. They could always steal a car, but... His eyes eventually fell on Zack and Angeal. He glanced to them for a moment, acknowledging them, not ignoring them, before turning around to Kadaj.

"We should figure out a plan."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:55 am

"I bet man I bet." Zack saw Cloud look at them.
Kadaj was moving leaning against Sephiroth.
"Well I think it's safe for us to approach now."
Back to top Go down
Angeal
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Angeal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:02 am

Angeal nodded to Zack, starting to move toward them, looking them over, Cloud appeared to be alright, as did Sephiroth, but seeing the way Kadaj was in Sephiroth's arms was a concern. He moved around to the side of them so he could see them properly, "Alright?" he asked them all.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:09 am

Zack followed Angeal and he nodded his head to Cloud.
He had an urge to give him the sword back. He didn't really want to continue using the blade.
Not when it was the one that killed Aerith for a second time.
"So time to go right?" He asked.

(okay arc will be closed on my Monday so round 8-11pm my time, as even though I'm home today I'm still going to be out and about and I'm back to work tomorrow and possibly in today to sort out pay roll and alpha adjustments. If you guys wanna end it earlier or feel it's at that stage to just end it, hit me up on skype or PM me here)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:36 am

Sephiroth shifted Kadaj so he was able to stand up with the teen. They didn't need to let him know what the price had been. He didn't need that guilt even if it had been willingly given. There were certainly greater concerns right now. They had no transportation and they needed to return to Healin temporarily.

"Yes, fine," he said as he glanced back towards Angeal and Zack. They needed a plan to leave this place and the only quick answer was walking. It would be a long hike but it could be managed if need be.

"We ought to start. It will be a long trip."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Kadaj gingerly rose with Sephiroth, his feet firmly planting in the ground. He gripped the older man's arms as he straightened himself up, still shaky as he tried to get to grips with what had happened. He looked around him, at the emptiness and destruction, frowning as he realised no one had been returned.

Impatient teenager? Well there's nothing new.

Kadaj smiled at the familiarity of having her in his mind, though he knew this time it was far different than the last.

No, no room for me this time. I will return them all when you have left the city. I think it would be safer for all involved.

The teenager looked up at Sephiroth and nodded at the suggestion they started to leave. "Minerva said she'd return everyone once we were gone," he responded, turning towards Healin with a quiet sigh. "I've done this trek once already... I guess again can't hurt." He looked over to Cloud with a grin. "No chance you brought that bike of yours huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:11 am

Sephiroth nodded briefly as he glance over towards the distance. It would make the trek easier, a relief in a way with the knowledge that they would be away from ShinRa soon enough. They had done their part, and Rufus would just need to handle the rest.

They owed him nothing and that was distinctly the way it would be. Whatever they had come back for they were finished with it and soon enough they would be far away from this place.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:02 am

Cloud visibly flinched when Kadaj talked to him, directly and shrugged. "Still in the Mideel area, with Genesis."

His eyes suddenly widened slightly, "Barret left his truck by the Seventh Heaven. There's only three seats up front, the rest of us will have to sit in the back-truck, thing. It should still be there... would be a lot better than walking."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:51 am

Zack looked at Cloud and he nodded. "It does beat walking."
He didn't want to leave Seph and Kadaj behind. But at the same time he could maybe check to see if he had his wings and give them some extra room. He just didn't want to know though. Didn't want to see if he still had part of her housed inside of him, especially after all they just went through.
"So whose calling shotgun?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Kadaj frowned at Cloud flinching and more at the tone of his voice. He looked up at Sephiroth in confusion. "Did I do something wrong?" he murmured quietly to him, not sure why the man would suddenly be so hostile.

He didn't wait for an answer, drawing away from Sephiroth and running his fingers through his hair with a quiet sigh. "I'm going to walk - it'll save trying to fit us all in," he announced with a shrug. "Like I said, done this walk before - I'll get there in a couple of days."

He turned away and started towards the road out of the city, hands thrust in his pockets as he realised that once again he was facing the truth that he didn't belong anywhere. Minerva had decided he was worth saving but there was no room for him in the lives of the people he knew. Not so long ago Cloud had wanted him to stay at the bar, now he didn't seem to want anything to do with him. He had no place with Sephiroth and Zack - he wasn't a fool. He wanted nothing to do with ShinRa, and he couldn't risk joining the WRO.

Nomad, he sighed mentally. Sounds right.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:56 pm

"Did I do something wrong?"

He ignored the question, just as he didn't really reply to Zack either. "We're going together, all of us. That's final." He knew he had no authority here, especially since he'd done the least in the battle, but... "There's still monsters between Edge and Healin, I pass some bad ones on Fenrir. With the..." he paused, "Rain," he forced himself to speak, but the thought of rain brought Aerith to the forefront of his mind.

"With the rain," he said again, "Those bad ones have probably come out." That didn't make sense, but he just hoped they would all nod and listen to him, and Kadaj didn't know enough about the world to say otherwise (unless Minerva spoke up). "We'll have to be on our guard even with Barret's truck... so lets just stick together."

He turned around and began walking, heading for the Seventh Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Kadaj raised an eyebrow, thankful no one could see his doubting expression. He remembered everything now - what he was, what had happened, and everything he had become since walking away from Jenova. He remembered the first time he encountered Aerith's rain, and he knew that whatever the reason for the lie - it was a lie, nonetheless.

"The rain washes away all the ills of the world - pain, suffering... evil. The way it did me, the way it did my brothers," Kadaj called back, continuing towards the road. "Nice try though. I'm walking - I need to clear my head. Sitting in a truck where we're all avoiding talking to each other is a noisy kind of silence I don't need."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:22 pm

The cool water fell easily as eyes fell on Cloud for a moment before he turned back towards Kadaj. This needed to be sorted, however much the only desire he had now was to leave and return to Healin so they could get on their way he knew they couldn't.

"Return to Healin and see about gathering what we need to disappear," Sephiroth moved past Zack before he followed Kadaj. There were things that needed to be done in order to succeed in this. They were too well known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next