FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:05 am

“So Sephiroth is more important than me, or even Clo-“ Aerith whispered before she felt a spell that was being cast on her. She felt it surround her body and started to take control, but she couldn't stop it, she saw red, as anger clouded her mind. It didn't matter to Zack that he had hurt her, he was too worried about hurting the feelings of her murderer.

Pushing herself away from Zack, Aerith summoned the magic in her hand as she then threw it towards Zack, torn in hoping that it would hit, the other that the fire spell would be dodged from Zack's reflexes.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:23 am

The words were cold and like ice. Jenova's voice inside his head.
Tormenting him. Even as Aerith threw the spell in his direction.
He dodged it quickly enough before looking at her.
It was a painful hurt to see Aerith under her control.

But he couldn't bring himself to grab the hilt of the sword.
It would take a lot more than that to force him to cut her down.
The surrender was an option.
But he knew he would be forced to fight Seph again.

"Aerith, I don't want to fight you. Please don't make me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:02 pm

"We all have choices, Zack." Aerith answered as she threw out another fire spell, that was quickly followed by an ice spell.

"And mine is to return you to my side."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Zack dodged the fire spell kinda of glad he'd had some moments to train with Sephiroth, not many but enough to make him at least a little bit decent at dodging anything that burned.
But when she said she wanted him back by her side he was momentarily stunned, was that Aerith talking or was it Jenova controlling her?

Then the ice spell hit and he was knocked back on to his ass.
Zack looked up at her. He was stuck in the middle of this very complicated triangle or square, if one included Cloud into the equation.
"I want to be back by your side. I do Aerith. But this decision it'll hurt people. Alot of people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:41 pm

"Who? My murderer? Maybe I should kill him first, so you would stop worrying about him, Zack." Aerith replied.

She felt as if she was in a daze, anger was running through her veins and there was nothing she could do to stop it, but maybe the worst thing was, she didn't want too. Nero had cast a spell on her that allowed her to quickly cast spells that would take more time if she didn't have this spell on her.

"Would you like that Zack?" Aerith asked.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:28 pm

"No! I don't want anyone else I care about to get hurt or die! Not you, not Seph, not Cloud! Haven't we all been through enough already?! All of us! Shinra fucked us all over! For once why don't we give them what's coming?!"
Zack stopped after the words. He sucked in a shaky breath.

Normally despite anyone's short comings he wouldn't wish death on anyone.
But right now at this moment he was wishing it more than anything.
"Shinra, the goddess, ask me to take them down and I will, but I don't think I could bare it if I lost anyone else. I'd loose it."
Zack could feel it already he was that close to mentally snapping and loosing it himself.

Last edited by Cloud on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cloud: Wrong colour, Zaku.)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:27 am

Sephiroth's gaze locked on the other, his enemy, and his attention flickered towards Kadaj for a moment as the materia he had summoned moved to attack Nero. This battle needed to end before anything else.

"Angeal, take care of Kadaj," Nero, Jenova, whoever it was, would die by his blade. He wanted him to die just as he wanted her to die. Her cells had once been within him but they were no longer. She had taken the power from him, tried to take Zack from him.

That wouldn't be forgiven.

He stepped forward and eyes locked onto Nero as a smirk touched his lips. Warrior, monster, hero, whatever he was, everything in him had been bred and trained to fight and kill and this was one time he would obey that every command.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:29 am

Nero's wings flapped and he snickered. He eyes Sephiroth for a moment, before his slit pupils glanced to the side. The materia were shooting towards him. He backed away at first, noting how much easier real wings were compared to metallic ones and smirked. He dodged it at first and soon erected a barrier around himself.

"Damn," he hissed.

The four materia smashed against his spherical shield he created around himself and Nero's eyes frowned. It seemed he needed to find a way out of this bind quickly, or else he was a very easy target to hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:48 am

“SHINRA? SHINRA!” Aerith started to laugh uncontrollably.

“You’re forgetting something, Shinra never, NEVER told Sephiroth to kill me, or try to destroy the Planet. You need to stop making excuses for Sephiroth; you need to choose between me or Sephiroth, before I make the chose for you.” Aerith hissed before throwing another spell, slow; however it wasn’t aimed at Zack, but behind her where Nero and Sephiroth were fighting and the white haired male was the target.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:07 am

Zack saw the spell being formed but before he could reach her it was shot out towards Sephiroth.
The Aerith he knew despite what anyone did to her, she wasn't like this.
It wasn't in her and that was the part that tore up at him.
She had changed and he understood Nero really left him no choice.

He grabbed her wrapping his arms round her holding her tight.
It was a last hug before he had to do what he had to.
"I'm sorry then. Because like how I felt int he lifestream that you cared more for Cloud than me. I feel the same way about Sephiroth now."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:46 am

Sephiroth moved towards Nero but it wasn't quick enough as he cast a barrier around him. Boots skid across the ground as the blade of the Masamune sliced towards the spell. He couldn't allow them to win, not now.

The spell knocked him back across the ground and the blade was dropped down as eyes followed and locked on Zack. He needed to force his attention away from the pair as he moved closer to Nero.

Whatever Zack's decision was he would face it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:38 am

"Ha!" Nero threw his arms to the side, bursting the barrier and sending the materia back. He lunged forward towards Sephiroth.

"Does it bother you? That Zack's previous loves may be more important? Mother's Love isn't like that, if you join us."

Nero whispered loud enough for Sephiroth to hear as his wings slammed against the masamune. While his wings were feathered, unlike before, they still had the strength of steal. A dribble of blood poured from the contact and JeNero glanced to his grey wing.

"Hmm, I suppose I'm not completely accustomed to this body yet..." He growled, "No matter. I am Nero the Sable, Mother, and I will take my children back by force, or kill them." He raised his hand and created a Firaga spell. "I will not be stopped."

He charged for a moment, before releasing it on Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:00 am

Sephiroth saw the attack that was coming. Green eyes locked on Nero as the blood dripped from the feathers. This was a battle that could only reach one end. A smirk sparked over his lips as the blade sliced across. He skid across the dirt before the spell was charged within his palm.

The firaga tore from his palm and slammed against the other. The heat seemed to spread as they met and the heat flashed across pale skin. The barrier would only protect so far and the heat burned through fabric around the Masamune.

His eyes remained locked on JeNero as he moved forward towards the man. The blade was brought forward with intent to pierce his body. Nero, Jenova, it did not matter, as long as the reward was his death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:32 am

Brave. Brave and stupid. The entity growled as the explosion sent waves of heat across his body, like mini fires slashing and licking his flesh. His wings were brought in to shield himself from the flames, becoming slightly molted and cooked, but his serpentine eyes never left Sephiroth.

He saw the man move in for a pierce and he dashed forward, making his body completely horizontal. At the last second, he twisted his body, evading the pierce and bringing his knee up in an attempt to collide against Sephiroth's prettyboy face.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:53 am

The hold of the blade switched to one hand as the arm moved to block the blow. The arm was held across his body before he pushed it back full force against Nero's chest.

The blade of the Masamune was brought up in order to attack should Nero decide to rush him again. Nero was only an extra spoil in this battle between them. It was time to see who was truly greater, the mother or the son.

Defeat truly was nothing he had accepted well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:42 am

Nero was tossed back by the attack and he whirled in the air. He caught wind and glared at Sephiroth. Emerald eyes scanned the Masamune, knowing if he went in for a close strike, Sephiroth would anticipate it.

Flying back, he summoned a frosty chill to surround himself.

He created twelve spheres of ice, overloaded with magic. Raising his hand to the sky, a jolt of thunder shot down and focused in his hand. From the twelve spheres of ice, a dozen, small blocks of ice shot out.

Nero whipped his hand, launching the thunder through the blocks of ice, shattering them all.

Over four hundred shards of electrical ice dashed forward in a thunderous diamond dust.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:35 am

Sephiroth moved back and leapt up as the hundreds of sharp crystals flew at him. Eyes locked on the man and blocked what he could. The blade slice through many as others sliced through the pale skin. Many cut across his face and left slices that dripped red. They ran across skin as his eyes lifted. Some of the pieces had imbedded themselves and it was painful to continue.

But it hardly mattered when he needed the one before him dead.

Sephiroth moved and drew on the power of the magic as he cast an aeroga towards the other. The wind blew up and towards Nero as it grew power into a cyclone. Things needed to be finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Aerith was shocked as Zack wrapped his arms around her tight, holding her in his arms, the warmth brought back memories that she wish she could completely erase, erase all the pain that they had lived through, but it seemed it wouldn’t be the same.

“I’m sorry then. Because like how I felt in the Lifestream that you cared more for Cloud than me. I feel the way about Sephiroth now.” Zack said.

“That isn’t true, Zack. But you have made your choice, a choice that I will not forgive.” Aerith whispered coldly as his answer had chilled her heart once more, she knew he could feel the spell that she was about to cast, as blizzage threaten to take him as she release it, she didn’t wish to hurt Zack, but she knew that she need to at least knock him out, so she could help Nero.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Zack could feel the cold as it surrounded him. He kept his arms round her.
"I don't expect you to forgive me this time and I know I'm going to suffer for this choice."
She was summoning another spell. But he couldn't sit back and let her hurt Sephiroth.
Not when he knew Seph was trying to help this planet and redeem everything wrong he did.
"Just know what I felt back then for you. It was real. I wish this had turned out different. But know if you take this path. I'm going to be forced to kill you and I don't want that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:11 am

((Totally forgot you tagged me last night, played more KH. My bad, haha... sorry >.>))

Vorpal winds surged violently at him. He cursed, bringing his arms up to shield his eyes. He cast an MBarrier on himself instantly, but it couldn't save him completely. His wings were drawn in as he felt himself be sucked into the cyclone. Unlike the others, he had never practiced flying with actual wings. He cursed as he opened his eyes, trying to get a perspective on his location.

Between the wind and the flurry of grey feathers that had come out of his own wings, he couldn't see anything.

Damnit, he cursed mentally. I'm sitting here like a duck and it won't be long until Sephiroth shoots me out of the sky! I suppose I only have one real option left...

A demonic part of him suddenly smirked.

The emerald cloak of fire returned and began growing. It merged with the magic of his magic barrier and then began growing, merging with the Aeroga that had been cast upon him as well. A cyclone of fire began to grow and had become a pillar of green flame from the sky to the ground. "Hahahaha," Nero cackled wildly as he expanded the fiery windstorm.

Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:35 am

The heatwaves came forward and eyes flickered to Zack for a moment before his attention steadied on Kadaj and Angeal. He would have to trust Angeal to clear them away from the area. He didn't have the luxury of focusing on any of them. Sephiroth could only hope the barrier spell would hold off the worst of it as the flames and wind whipped and feet airsoles dug into the ground.

The blade cut through the wind but whether it broke the spell or not was unknown as the flames burned at skin and the wind yanked at the long hair.

Defeat was not an option, not when he had those he had to protect. Slowly his eyes lifted towards Nero. There was pain, extreme pain, but in a way it felt distant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:19 am

His skin turned into a charred and burned black. His wings turned to stone; they had cracks and magma was shining through. But Nero paid none of this any heed; no, his mind was preoccupied with one thing and one thing alone: How this would end. The insanity he gained when he watched Weiss die filled his mind; the cloak of fire he gained in his first battle was his defense; and, the power Jenova had granted him was filling his core. He had become a mindless monster with one thought, to destroy.

As his mind was eaten away, Jenova moved under the surface of the skin.

The slash Sephiroth sent was easily blocked and Nero held his hands out: The great whirling fire began to expand, creating an eye in the storm. A clearing down the center of the emerald and fiery tornado.

"Sephiroth," the man muttered as he looked down. "Looks like it is only us now."

A smile formed on his lips...
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:08 am

It was calm here, surrounded by walls of wind and fire. He couldn't see Zack or Kadaj and in a way he was more at peace that way. Sephiroth focused on the charred man and shot a disdainful look at his own raw skin. There were patches of obvious blister. If they were not treated quickly enough they would likely scar.

The mako and the power granted to him by the lifestream kept him alive and moving. The dozens of small cuts from the ice had stopped bleeding but red lines remained etched across pale skin. "A fitting field of battle," he said quietly as he moved slightly and lifted up the Masamune.

The long hair hung over him as he remained poised and prepared for the first moved. They would end this where it truly began, amidst the heat of flames. "Now there will be none to interfere with as this battle should truly be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:37 am

Nero and Jenova smiled, "A fitting end for a man who has walked through fire and death many times before. This fire will only end on my command, Sephiroth. Defeating me is the only way out of this hell hole, and I will not let anyone else in. Be assured, this battle will be only between you and I."

His wings opened and he dropped down. His raw feet cracked the ground as he landed. "But I suppose now we ask who will win... Could it be you, saviour, chosen by the planet, always seeking your 'redemption'? Or will it be I, the supreme ruler of the Negative Lifestream?"

He laughed loudly before a three-barreled gun of fire formed in his hand.

It was a copy of Cerberus, Vincent's weapon. He raised it to aim at Sephiroth and offered a smile before he shot several rounds. Each round were three twirling fire spells, seeking to aim and destroy.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:21 am

"Then let us end this," Sephiroth moved and the blade of the Masamune met the flaming bullets. It cut through them as he moved forward and cut towards Nero. His mind was no longer focused on the others, just as long as the one before him was ended. He could feel the pain as air pressed against the blistered skin however nothing mattered but this battle.

Another slash cut at Nero with every intent to destroy him.

Green eyes locked on Nero as a smirked flickered across his features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 28 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next