FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X

Go down 
+17
Rosso
Tseng
Vincent
Cid
Loz
Hojo
Cissnei
Yazoo
Rufus
Kadaj
Dark Nation
Elena
Cloud
Kunsel
Denzel
Sephiroth
Zack
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

Title : The Child Soldier

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:54 pm

The question turned Denzel's attention back towards his mentor. Eyes blinked for a moment before he turned back to the menu. "Just a regular meal," he said before he turned again to stare out the window. He remembered the nights he stayed up late to wait for Cloud to get home, sitting there just to spend some time with him and listen to stories of places far away from Midgar and Edge.

He was a long way from that time now. Things weren't so simple but he was certain of one thing. He hoped his parents stayed in the Lifestream, that Miss Ruvie and Mr. Gaskin were still there. He didn't want them here.

Why don't you smile anymore?

I can't... I can't be happy anymore mom. You said there was no meaning to life without smiles. I guess I lost the meaning.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Zack nodded. "So a hamburger combo can do."
He pulled the car up to the speaker.
"Are you ready to order?"
Zack looked at Denzel briefly and gave the voice on the other end the order.

"Can I get a couple of burger combos. Extra meat, extra cheese on both."
"And what drinks would you like sir?"
"Just a couple of your cola's."
"Of course that's fifteen gil sir, drive to the window."

Zack pulled the car up to the window. He stopped it for a moment and looked behind himself.
But whatever that feeling he got wasn't confirmed by anything physical yet.
He pulled the gil out and passed it to the lady behind the window.
Zack smiled at her as she passed him his change.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:04 pm

One file was flipped open as the young woman spoke. Sephiroth didn't turn back toward her, his gaze locked on the sheet before him. The pauses, the few added words, the pattern that was exhibited was nervousness he was familiar with. He had seen it often when dealing with new recruits. The green eyes flickered up for a moment before he read down the list of scores. They were too low, far too low. But no matter what the WRO had accomplished in training they were only ordinary humans.

"How do they measure up? They don't," Sephiroth turned towards Elena. "If you are here to garner information for Rufus he already knew this, though if you are here for yourself or Tseng then I can say that it will take a miracle for this 'army' to stand against Deep Ground, much less Jenova."

He had barely stood against Jenova, but now Minerva had given him greater power but would it be enough? It had not been tested as of yet. The eyes locked on Elena and settled on her before he moved around the desk to sit before the computer.

There was only one that measure anywhere near third class expectations, but it was expected of the only one mako enhanced. But even so third classes were foolish juveniles, they would not make a decent army. Fingers tapped lightly against the file and slowly paused. The WRO had sent him men that had been military trained, but it was better if he would be able to break them as was proper.

In SOLDIER they did not accept adults, they took them on as teenagers when they could be properly broken in. It was time to push them harder, test them. They were being too lax. He would go over the details with Zack whenever he finished.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:00 am

Denzel blinked as Zack turned around and looked behind them but shrugged it off. He didn't know what Zack was checking and at the moment wasn't too worried as his stomach clenched, a reminder that he was hungry and hadn't eaten yet. His mind was focused on anything but what could be there.

He turned back towards the window, the smell of meat and grease seemed to overwhelm him.

The stronger senses were hard to get used to.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:30 am

"I don't know what I want any more," Kadaj admitted softly, not able to look at Cloud as he said it. It felt like a betrayal of everything the man had done for him. "I wanted to be part of your family, I still do but... My brothers. My real brothers," he added quickly as he was nudged by Minerva that it was a slight trigger phrase for anyone hearing him saying it. "I don't remember them, but I know they're my brothers. Then there's Sephiroth... I have a family. A hugely dysfunctional family where two thirds of it isn't talking to me because I don't remember them, and the other third is far more complicated than anyone can explain..."

He scratched his chest lightly as he shook his head again. "I don't want to turn my back on my family for another before I know if they'll have me back... and at the same time I don't want to turn my back on you."

He finally rose his green eyes to meet Cloud's blue. "Maybe it's a hint that I'm meant to be a stray, belong to no one and everyone."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:44 am

"Not really thirds in that family, more like quarters. Don't forget 'Mother-Dearest', after all." Cloud sighed as he closed his eyes. It probably wasn't a good idea to be bitter with the kid now of all times, but it was true. He wanted Kadaj in his family, and now Kadaj (because of Sephiroth, because when is it not Sephiroth?) was considering being a stray? He merely shrugged and let his body rest on the grass field below.

"Like I said: you have the time to figure it all out. You can do what you want, Kadaj. If you try to join ShinRa... I'll probably try to stop you, but you can still do it if that's what you want."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:52 am

Kadaj rolled onto his side with a scowl, his arm extending and his fist coming down on the centre of Cloud's chest.

"Don't be an asshole about it," he growled. "Jenova is nothing to me - she's no part of me any more, remember? And my brothers? I owe them a chance, even if they're on her side. They're still a part of me - just like I'm still a part of Sephiroth. I can't turn my back on who I am just because I might not like it - you told me that. I need to face my past and accept it so I can move on and be a better person."

The fist beat on his chest again before Kadaj sat up and hugged his knees, still scowling. "And I'm not going to ShinRa - not if my life depends on it."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 am

The punch to his chest made him chuckle as well as grab his stomach, "Ouch. I forget you pack a punch with how much of a pretty boy you are."

He sighed and closed his eyes. "I don't know. Facing yourself is one thing, but knowing which strings to cut is also a way to face yourself. You can give Yazoo and Loz a chance, but don't wear your heart on your sleeve, either. I don't know if they're like you or Seph, 'cured' of Jenova. They could be, but that doesn't mean they wont still love her."

Blue eyes closed and he hummed, "Just be careful, and don't go alone."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:01 am

Kadaj glanced over his shoulder at Cloud, unable to not smile a little at what he said. He uncurled and shifted to his hip, leaning on his left hand and giving Cloud a slightly bemused look.

"I'm not going to chase after them," he promised him. "I'm not even saying I'm going to trust them if they cross my path - all I want is to not dismiss that they could still be family. They can still be saved."

He ran his fingers through his hair and got to his feet, stretching and looking around the empty landscape. "Besides, since when did you call him 'Seph'? A little friendly for someone who hates him so much."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:09 am

Cloud almost gagged when he realised he had called him 'Seph'. He coughed and shifted uncomfortably. "Probably Zack's fault, he always rubs his bad habbits off on me. I have a feeling that's why I never made SOLDIER." He rolled over, turning away from Kadaj as he wanted to puke to punish himself for using a nickname on the guy he hated.

"It's not my fault, either. Sephiroth is a stupid name. Who the hell has three syllables for a first name anyway? I mean, Nanaki can get away with it, because he's a fucking lion-tiger, ancient clan, thing." He huffed, "Genesis is just as much of a freak as Sephiroth. Three syllable names should be illegal,

"I saved the world, so I'm pretty sure I can make that a rule."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:40 am

There was a long moment of silence before Kadaj burst into laughter. "That makes no sense and you know it," he said with a shake of his head. "He's not a bad guy any more, Cloud. You need to give him a chance. If you can give me a chance then you have to be able to give him one too - we're more the same person than we are two different people."

He looked back towards what he had to try and consider their home for the time being. "I'm hungry - are we still okay on supplies?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:02 am

"You need to give him a chance."

Cloud opened his eyes and stared up at the sky.

"If you can give Sephiroth another chance I can try,"

He sighed. Denzel and Kadaj... the two he felt were the most distant from him, and the two he wanted to get along, they both wanted him to give the man a chance. It's not that easy.

In his mind, a flash of Fire: Nibleheim. The frozen air against his skin: The Reactor. The last time he saw Aerith: The Forgotten City, before Sephiroth flew down, the blade slicing through the girl like she was nothing but a sheet of paper. The way Aerith's head knocked forward and the ribbon untied...

Denzel, Kadaj... it's not that easy.

Cloud closed his eyes again and decided his mind had to get off this topic. "We could cook something at the cabin, unless you want to go into town with Fenrir. I think we've got enough food in the fridge, might have to check."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:38 am

Aerith's slender eyebrow rose. "Enemy of Mother?" She didn't even know who 'Mother' was, let alone to be her enemy. However she did know she once was a Cetra or that is what she still was...wasn't Cetra a race?

Mother.

Aerith nodded as if she was agreeing with everything that Nero had to say and honestly that was the truth. She couldn't be the same woman she once was, especially she couldn't remember who she really was. She was now one of the purifiers that were cleansing the corrupted lifestream.

Mother.

"Nero, Do I have children? I've been called Mother before, so how am I my own enemy?" Aerith asked she reached out and touched Nero's arm, her eyes bright as she remember being called Mother by someone.

Someone that possibly had feelings for her.

Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:05 am

Kadaj silently sighed as he noticed Cloud skip over any mention of Sephiroth again, his hands slipping into the pockets of his jeans.

"We can't keep going into town - someone will notice us, and we'll have to move on sooner than we'd like." He looked towards the lodge with a wry smile, knowing they would have to face Angeal and Genesis again. "Come on, I think we can figure something out. And by we - I'll choose and you'll cook." He gave Cloud a cheeky grin, trying to lift his spirit again.

"Come on, before I try to chase you. I'm sure ferrets pray on chocobo - and I don't want to have to explain why I'm gnawing on your leg."
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:15 am

Watching Yazoo exit their home Loz rose and followed. He was right behind Yazoo's left shoulder, looming watching the three as they wondered into the Brother's territory. Just before Yazoo spoke the brute let out a soft growl, he saw the Cetra and liked this plan less and less.

Loz was finding it hard to keep to Yazoo's orders, instead Loz tried rolling his shoulders and shifting his weight. Of course he was even ready when his weight was being transferred but the others wouldn't know that, would not know that even half way thought Loz could pounce and push all their heads together breaking them. Loz smirked thinking that though.

The short haired brother still hated the way that Nero spoke to his brother. Loz didn't know why but it made the hairs on the back of his head stand up. Loz was about to say something when the Cetra spoke, she sounded almost.... broken, in the way that Loz did when his emotions took over. brows knitting together he reached out to Yazoo, does she think SHE's our mother?

Loz knew he shouldn't distract Yazoo, but this Cetra was... odd. He could feel it, almost smell a difference about her then the light-ness that helped cured everything they were trying to destroy.

(sorry it took so long ;3;)
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:01 am

After refusin' ta sleep in the hotel Cid had Shera 2.5 idling near by. Why the $^#@ would he sleep in some flea-infested hotel when he had the perfect bed ta sleep in? Or maybe not flea-infested but ShinRA-infested with their bugs ta listen in.... Not that the other two would care as much about that, but &%@!, Cid still didn't trust those @$$es and it was goin' ta stay that way. True Cid knew when he needed to rely on them, but don't mean he's gunna show a willin'ness or anything.

What the other two chose ta do was their business and theirs alone. Mostly they went off looking and Cid just tinkered with his ship. Not that it needed much but there was always something to fiddle with, something Cid made sure of.

Nah, the pilot was just chillin' waitin' for the others to contact him with something.

Though he hadn't texted Vincent to much after the 'butter thing' thing he thought he better check in with his friend just to make sure things were moving on with someone at least.

Oi, I'm so %#$!in' over waiting. yah up to anythin'?

Cid stared at his phone for a moment waitin' ta see if the others had anything to tell him, but then watching the &^#*ing kettle meant you waited longer for you cuppa. instead Cid pocketed his phone and grabed for his smokes.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:57 am

"Hmph," Cloud smiled as he got up, putting his hand in Kadaj's hair and messing it up. "Ferrets are tiny little things compared to Chocobos, dumb ass."

He gave the idiot a playful shoulder nudge as he walked back to the lodge, yawning. He didn't stop to see if Kadaj was behind him, since he assumed they'd be going in the same direction.

"Just choose and I'll cook, ungrateful little..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:01 am

"As far as I know, Ms. Gainsborough, you do not have children." He said more as an aside to her as his head was moved to the side, but his eyes did not move away from Yazoo. "In your past, you helped cultivate life, as you will do for the Negative Lifestream when our war is won." He'd read her file and knew nothing about children.

It was possible that she had kids -- Nero knew he did not know everything, but it was no matter.

If Aerith did have kids, Aerith would kill them.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:08 am

Good timing, Vincent thought as he flipped his phone open. He read Cid's phone and sighed, knowing that he, himself, was procrastinating, a good poke from Cid was needed, it seemed. He quickly typed, hoping it would be legible.

Reports are filing in from everywhere
description monsters tackles. I also
beef to talk to Deohirith. Pesos I
should do that nor. Sephiroth, I mean
, I need him to know the truth. Persons
he will not be ShinRa's lapdog if he
knows setting?

You're thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:27 am

Zack pulled the car over to the side and he opened the bag and pulled out Denzel's order.
"And here we go kiddo." He smiled. "Real greasy food. Enjoy."
Zack took his own burger out of the paper bag.
It was about time they had something decent to eat, even if he had to boost a car to get it.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:29 am

There was a snarl as one of the creatures lifted its head, a sign that it had spotted him. They growled as eyes leveled on him. A sign was given and they spread out like a hunting party to take down its prey. And it seemed he was their prey. Kunsel took a breath as he eyed them and took a step back.

That seemed to be what the creatures were waiting for. The first one moved and Kunsel moved forward and blocked the first attack. He was pushed back and pushed the blade forward. It moved to drive into its chest.

It slice easily through him and was pulled back to slice into another. He was outnumbered and they moved quickly, too quickly. This was not like slicing down Wutai soldiers or grunts in simulation. Kunsel could easily face off against them. SOLDIERs were built to take on armies and even only a second class would not have a problem against a group.

Either he was rustier than he thought or these monsters weren't like any normal monster. The next move was blocked as the blade cut into disfigured flesh of an arm only to feel dull rotting teeth clench into the muscle. There was a wrench of his head and it dug into flesh and muscle.
Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:35 am

Denzel didn't need to be told twice. He was famished and as any good teenage boy even though he had eaten that morning he probably could have eaten several meals. Hands unwrapped the hamburger and took a hungry bite from it, far more focused on the food.

He swallowed the first bite and instantly was taking another without slowing.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 am

Zack smiled as Denzel ate and he ruffled the teenager's hair.
He devoured half of his own burger in no time.
Still something wasn't settling well with his insides.
He pulled out his phone to check if he missed any messages.

It was quiet. Kunsel had probably been too busy to bug him lately.
But normally his friend was on to him the moment he left for somewhere.
Zack put it down that there was no computer access or something.
He was about to finish his burger when he noticed it in the distance and sat up slowly.

There was a half hunched over figure walking towards them in the distance.
At first he assumed it was someone injured and looking for help.
"Stay here. You can have my fries." He shut the door and took another bite of his burger.
The figure limped towards him faster suddenly.

Zack raised a brow when his eyes finally focused on the face.
The skin was blistered and bubbled over.
Zack raised a brow seeing the lab coat it looked like it had been white once.
Not any more. He couldn't place his finger on it. There was something about this person.

Then he felt the jolt in his chest. The same jolt he got when Jenova had triggered him.
The person began to run at him and Zack took a step back and he looked over his shoulder.
Another one was coming up behind the car.
"Trap?"

He ran back to the car. "Denzel! We gotta move man."

Back to top Go down
Denzel
Third Class
Third Class
Denzel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 am

Denzel blinked as Zack got up but he wasn't going to question and certainly wasn't going to refuse free food. He finished off his burger and started at the fries. As bad as the greasy food was for him he doubted it could be any worse for him than the mako put in his bloodstream.

He paid no attention to what was going on until Zack came running back and yelling. He whipped his head around and saw first one and then the other. They looked like his parents had during the mako induced visions.

"Hurry up!"

His heart pounded hard and seemed to echo in his ears as he turned back to try to figure out how close they were.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:31 am

Zack jumped in the car shutting the door and locking auto locking them.
The first one threw itself up against the side of the car.
He started the car up and backed over the second.
Spinning the car round in a U-turn he drove off leaving them in the rear vision mirror.

Turning his attention to the road he raised a brow seeing two more on the road up ahead.
There was that pulse and jolt to his body and his hand moved to rub his chest.
Zack knew it wasn't natural. Even so he put his foot down.
"Hang on okay?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X    Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X   - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc X
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next