FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Zack kept his arm's round Sephiroth. He closed his eyes to see if he could see or feel it again.
There was a faint pulse, but he couldn't see her, he couldn't physically hear her either.
But he could feel every single emotion.
He felt his hand fist in the back of the jacket, Jenova her emotions raged for the moment.

Zack didn't need to be told, she knew. Jenova had just been informed or even more risky seen or heard about Aerith.
The emotions behind it, he didn't need to be told. But to look would risk her looking back.
It was anger at first, it caused an agonizing slap to the side of his head.

Then she was calm, then laughing in joy, or a crazied maniacal laughter. It was hard to tell.
"She's laughing right now, she knows about Aerith."
It was winding him up. "I'm not going to loose myself to her. Not right now."
He was frustrated and he literary felt half defeated.

Zack let go of the jacket but his arms remained round Seph as he needed to have his mind taken off it.
He pressed Seph against the wall suddenly, his arms were shaking.
"I'm stuck." It was a confession. "I feel like I let her down, I know I did."
He felt like he was betraying her by just feeling what he did for Seph. "I'm sorry..."

Zack pressed against Sephiroth, his hand moved over the sliver of exposed skin.
He needed to be distracted from this guilt. Before it consumed him.
"I feel so guilty, and the more guilt I feel for loosing her, the louder I can hear Jenova laughing."
Zack pressed his lips over Seph holding him there. That movement alone stilled her laughter.

The kiss it caught her attention, then she was silent. No more weird sensations. Least not to weird.
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:50 pm

After reading the reply from Cissnei Cid just smiled and leaned back. Yeah, the pilot was going to get back to himself soon. He light up another smoke as Healin came into view in the distance. A wide grin spread across his face. The sooner he played ambulance the sooner he could get out there and help again. Though his friends had changed the last time he saw them the blond knew the winds where shifting. They were all so different and yet came together when needed, and it seems that time was again upon them.

Musings were cut off by the his phone going off again. With I light growl Cid pulled his phone out to see a message from Vincent. He cringed mentally but looked over the message.

“#@*& Valentine....” Cid said to no one, “Man’s got ta learn to use his god damn phone.” Though Cid didn’t have much room to talk after he had a few drinks. Hell Vincent’s messages looked like Shakespeare compared to some of thing things Cid had typed, but those were only when he was so drunk he didn’t even know he sent anything off.

Vincent, I ain’t staying in Healin long, $#^@heads want me playin’ ambulance. I’ll give yah a yell when I’m done n’ maybe I can pick ya up or some *^%@. Don’t wanna spend to long with em so any excuse.

Just after sending that off his phone went off again. How long with out anything and now everyone wanted him? He wasn’t sure if he should be flattered or worried. It was another from Cissnei. Raising an eyebrow he tried to read between the lines. Though all he got was that she wanted him for something. Typical Turks…

Oh honey ya’ll should know I’m always a #$^&ing good @$$. Tell me what cha want n’ I’ll tell yah if I’ll be doin’ it.

Something was going on, no question about that. It seems he really was out of the loop, but boy he was going to get into that loop come hell or bad storm.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Looking around all Loz saw at first was what the trio did here. Their mission, their changing of the water and spreading of Mother. A loud sniff left him as his wing disappeared. Now was not the time to cry! He shook his head and started to move. This was not the trio place anymore, it was for him and Yazoo. His brother, his only brother.

Together they would figure something out. Mother still depended on them and with Kadaj no more maybe it would be Yazoo who she would talk to. Though the long haired brother never heard Mother as much as Kadaj did, he still heard her more than Loz. And he did seem to know more about what was going on.

Taking a long hard glance at Yazoo. “welcome home…” was all he could mutter as he turned back to looking at the ground below his feet.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Rufus raised a brow at Reno before he sighed and shook his head.
Once they were in the hallway he made his way tot he medical wing and propped the door open.
The nurse inside looked up at him.
"Um sir, we weren't expecting you to come?"

It was true really back in the day this was a grunt job. Rounding up the injured.
In all honesty he wanted to take note of how many military he had lost.
He wanted the numbers remaining mostly, so he knew how many Sephiroth would have left to command.
"We've come to usher the injured out, Highwind is on his way to collect them. WRO's power is back."

It was a simple enough explanation. "There is a landing bay on the cliff above I want you to get them there."
The nurse nodded and ran to the phone, she picked it up calling through to the other medical wing.
Rufus nodded at Reno and he walked out of the medical bay. He pulled out his phone and flipped up a small screen.
Dark Nation was still in Kalm, one could only guess how long Zack would keep them there.

But if he knew them it wouldn't be for to long, given Zack probably suspected he knew about missing SOLDIER's.
"Reno can you contact Sephiroth, I'd like to know when he plans to return."
Rufus wanted to add if at all but he bit his lip, they'd be back.
"That and we will eventually need that truck back."

Rufus only asked Reno because he knew how both Zack and Sephiroth felt about him tricking them back into ShinRa.
That and he could imagine Sephiroth would delay in a reply to himself.
Reno might get a faster response, not by much but still he'd probably get one.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:35 pm

There was no answer, just the clenching of the fingers in the fabric. He would do what he could to protect him, to save him, however he had been unable to save even himself. The power that was buried deep, a type of power he had before, he could feel it. It was the gift of the Lifestream... Minerva. But he could not even begin to understand how to wield it.

He could touch it but before the negative lifestream had been his weapon. There was no control over this, not when he struggled to even understand it. Zack needed help now and it eluded him, weakened. He had taken his role in this and no easier than Zack could have saved him from his own insanity he could not save the other now. The idea of her laughing, perhaps taunting, the fact remained that she at least thought she had won. The ancient was lost and perhaps nothing stood in her way any longer.

Nothing except for the Lifestream, sent away from them. "She hasn't won yet," old memories reminded him of the will he had once exerted over her, the strength he once had, but even if he remembered how was his will powerful enough to force her any longer? No, the cells were gone. Perhaps she thought she won but deep down he could feel the strength that the Lifestream had given him. He only had to learn to wield it was he had once done with the negative lifestream.

Zack's body pressed against his own, the Jenova cell aided strength more than a match particularly when he had no need to tense and attack Zack. He could feel the shaking of the arms against his own body. The first instinct was the push him away, to react by fighting, but he forced his body to remain still. The green eyes locked on him.

"You could have done nothing more Zack, you cannot save everyone, one of the first lessons learned in battle." In the end there was always failure. He had seen enough death to last a lifetime, his first time in Wutai men he had battled beside, trained with, lay dead around him, the blood everywhere. But in this situation he didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to respond to this. "Zack..."

Everything about this was foreign and he was still struggling to understand what was expected of him in this relationship. There was nothing he could say and then need to do so had just as quickly disappeared. Sephiroth's head dropped and pressed back into the kiss as the hand dropped from Zack's shoulder to press against his back. It took only a moment to respond to it.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Reno flicked his cell phone open, finally seeing the message from Cissnei - he had his phone on silent for the meeting. "Apparently Cid's definitely on his way," he informed Rufus, sending off a quick Cheers Ciss back to her.

He wasn't so sure it was a good idea for him to be the one texting Seph, but he figured that if anyone was going to get their message read, it was probably him - to plot how to attempt his death next.

Yo, Pres wants to know when you and the others are planning on coming back - he wants his truck.

Hopefully he deemed it important enough to reply to it.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:08 am

"Welcome Home, brother." Yazoo said with a light smile and started to walk around the edge of the lake to the shell.

Zayoo.

The thought hit him hard and he frowned. Zayoo, what's a Zayoo? He looked over at Loz in confusion wondering why his brother said that, but no.. that didn't sound like Loz's voice. Was someone else around here? His hand tightened on his gunblade as he looked around them with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 am

After grabbing everything she needed, Cissnei headed to the lift and took it up to the rooftop, smiling when she saw Kunsel there. "Hey, you look.. different in normal clothes."

She glanced at her phone and saw Reno had finally replied then looked up hearing the approaching airship and smiled. "Right on time, for once. The injured will probably be taken to the landing pad on the cliff, we'll have to climb up and tell him." She said, knowing there was no way Cid would be able to land on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:36 am

Vincent seemed uncomfortable at the question. "Considering it was Nero the Sable, of the Tsivets, who attacked Healin... I have an idea who it was. I killed her before, though. Well..." He sighed, "I defeated her and brought her to her end. She didn't want her death to be from my bullets, so she threw herself off a building to say that she chose her own end. Even if she landed, Rosso would not have survived the blood-loss from our fight."

His phone went off and a text from Cid. He read it over and smiled as he replied.

Understood. As much as we dislike ShinRA,
I BELIEVE IT IS TIME TO WORK TOTGTHER.
I hold mych hate for what they did and
much resentment for study's, but yo do not
believe he us a bad person.

He had no idea why the capital letters randomly appeared but it was better than illegible words.

"Highwind is cranky as ever. Good."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:49 am

Nero suddenly paused and bit his lips. No, I didn't get it wrong, this Jenova fool must have forgotten his own given name!

He focused and sent his thoughts over one more.

Zayoo. That is your name that your mother-dearest gave to you... is it not, remnant?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:52 am

“A companion of yours, I take it.” Rod wasn't really curious as to who Vincent was talking too. He could really care less about that. The topic he was interested in was the Red Beast.

“You think the Red Beast is someone by the name Rosso?” He found it unlikely that a person would be mistaken for a beast of any form. He thought about what it could be, none the less.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:09 am

He looked up at Rod and wondered what Rod's place was in the Turks. "I take it you haven't been informed about Deepground." It wasn't a question. "Deepground was a hidden sub-sect of SOLDIER that focused on extreme and almost lethal doses of mako and scientific experiments. The Tsivets were an elite group of Deepground, and I assume they were personally subjected to Professor Hojo's methods. Majority of the Tsivets look human, but believe me when I tell you that someone of your caliber has no chance against one alone."

He sighed, flipping his phone shut. "It's not an insult, it's fact. Rosso the Crimson retains a human appearance, but that's only if she stops moving. She has the agility of a blur with the guile of a serpent, and considering it was mass murder, it would be in line with her bloodlust of a psychopath."

Vincent was not amused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:23 am

This didn't amuse Rod at all. In knowing that he was sent off to look for Elena, this was sounding more like a suicide mission. It was possible that Elena was already gone. He clenched his phone tightly in his hand.

“No. I only got back with them earlier today. I would have appreciated it if they told me the actual dangers I was about to face. Instead of just some blind hunt.” A few deep breaths, then Rod settled down. He was still pissed, but that could be dealt with later.

“I'm to locate Elena in Cosmo Canyon. Get an update from her, and find out information about the Red Beast that was killing everyone. If what you just told me was true in any form, then my report to Tseng would end up being a really unpleasant one.”
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:39 am

Kunsel blinked as he stepped out and glanced towards the other Turk. He opened his mouth to say something and fingers ran through the short hair. "Um... thanks... I think?"

For all the information in the world he never had dealt with women that often other than Aerith during his visits. The women in the WRO seemed to be different and he could honestly say he didn't want to be on the receiving end of some of their moods.

Slowly he sighed as the blue eyes flickered up. "Well as they say... ladies first," he said as he motioned to the airship.
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 am

Cid circled once around the building looking for a place to land, which none was apparent. The #$&@ was he to help them out if they didn’t even have a place for his ship to pick up the injured. He had noticed the two figures on the roof but he wasn’t going to stop so quickly. After doing a second pass he opened up the bottom hatch and a rope ladder fell out to those on the roof.

Setting Shera 2.5 to hover mode Cid took his thermos of tea and moved to where the figures would appear in his ship… that is if they were smart enough to climb. Though Cid was pretty sure the red-orange hair below was Cissnei, as to the other, he couldn’t say.

While standing there he pulled out his cellphone. Vincent, again, with another colorful text message. Cid frowned, He was not sure who Vincent was saying was a good guy, but the implied message was Rufus. Cid was going to reserve judgement on that one for now.

We'll see on tha' count. Look I'm in Healin now, but thems Turks might have sumthin' else fer me ta do. Wanna tags along? else I'll just make a pit stop for our chat.

Pretty sure he didn't mention that to Vincent the first time, but he might have forgotten... it didn't matter, at least then they'd get a chance to talk. and if the others had any complaints they could take it up with the captain. Cid just cracked a smile and waited for the two to board his ship.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:27 am

“What’s a Zayoo?” Loz looked at his brother in confusion, “And why are you talking like that? Afraid they bugged the place?” not that Loz would put it pass those guys. They would do anything to interrupt Mother’s plans.

Though Loz was made from the negative lifestream he was unable to hear the other side of the conversation yet. His brothers words where the only thing he heard.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:07 am

You know nothing, my name is Yazoo. He frowned, holding his hand up lightly to Loz to silence him for a moment.

Who are you, why is it you know how to speak to me this way?

He thought he recognised the voice but he was not sure. "Someone is talking to my mind, brother. Can you not hear him?"
Back to top Go down
Cissnei
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Cissnei

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:14 am

Cissnei grinned at Kunsel's reaction to her compliment and grabbed the rope ladder, starting to climb up quickly before checking he was following her.
She pulled herself up into the belly of the ship and made sure Kunsel was able to get inside before closing it and heading to the cockpit area.

"Hey Captain," she smiled upon seeing Cid. "Got you a little present." She placed a thermos of freshly made tea on the table beside his other one and a packet of cigarettes. "There is a landing pad over at the cliff there," she pointed, "the President will have the injured there by now I would think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:17 am

Yazoo. Nero mentally slapped himself. Of course, my appologies.

If my voice is familliar to you, it is because we met before, though I doubt we have been introduced. My name is Nero, Nero the Sable. I was the one who attacked you when you were with Sephiroth and Zack, as well as the one who attacked the Healin Lodge. I hope you do forgive me for that, I thought you were in league with ShinRa, the ones who have killed your mother.
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:30 am

"They couldn't have informed you, because they wouldn't have guessed the 'Red Beast' was Rosso the Crimson. Only Strife and I have really faced off against her one-on-one. Judging from the description, I had a hunch it's her. That's why I followed you." He explained as he flipped open his PHS. "Then we'll meet up with Elena. Or perhaps we could ask her to head back when we get there. I'm sure you and I could deal with the reports, and knowing her... she may be shaken from what she sees. She's a turk, but she's a more kind-hearted one than she lets on."

Hopefully, ;;;, I will make it bck to Hraken
in time. I am also working with the turkeys
turkeys turkeys turkeys turkeys...

... it seems when i want to put the word T U
R K, my phone replaces it with the word
turkeys. Odd. I am working with the
turkeys as well in Cosmo Canyon.

I believe I may be getting butter on this
thong.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:42 am

The kiss felt natural, and he didn't mind, the hand to his back.
It calmed him down. His hand slid into the open jacket to touch Seph' skin.
They were alone for now, he knew he should have focused on other things.
But the moment they got back, he knew Rufus would have plans for them.

This moment alone it felt like it would be their last in a long while.
Zack needed it really. He kept Sephiroth pressed against the wall.
Slowly, reluctantly he pulled back from the kiss. He sucked in a deep breath.
Zack glanced at the bed and then at Seph. This was their time, he was thinking it.

But he was a bundle of nerves. Seph was a friend and a superior.
Zack also really didn't know much about the mechanics of 'dating' your boss of the same gender.
But the thought was there. It would distract him enough.
Seph wasn't the type to be forward he knew that, so it was up to Zack.

He was just having an internal frozen on the spot moment.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:43 pm

Loz didn’t speak till after Yazoo talked to him.

“I hear nothing but you brother…” Loz didn’t like this. Someone else who could communicate with them in this way. Something felt wrong about it to Loz, Mother gave them that ability and someone else was making use of it. Though it could be the Zack person, or maybe Mother’s grandson… but no Yazoo would have mentioned them or who they were.

Loz’s emotions where really becoming unstable. First the visit here and the memories now someone else talking to Yazoo…. Loz felt a warm tear start to trickle down his face.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:48 pm

For this moment it was just silence, it was them alone as Sephiroth tried to push other thoughts to the back of his mind. The fingers touched bare skin and the kiss broke but for the moment there was silenced. He had denied to Reno wanting Zack sexually, had denied much, but what the truth was he didn't even truly understand any longer.

Blue eyes turned towards the empty bed and back to him, something unspoken. This was the only time they had. In the morning they would return to Healin and be under Rufus' thumb once more. In the pocket his phone beeped the message tone and it was quickly dismissed.

Later, whatever it was he could deal with it later. Certainly it wouldn't be Kadaj already.
Back to top Go down
Kunsel
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Kunsel

Title : Zack's Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:34 pm

As soon as the rope ladder dropped Kunsel was a few steps behind Cissnei. Hands grabbed the rope ladder and he scrambled up behind her and joined her in the airship. Eyes flickered around and he gave a wave to the blond pilot.

"Hey man," he said as he flashed a grin.

"So pick up the pres and the injured then time to get to business, huh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:12 am

Rod saw Vincent texting on his own phone, then glanced down to his own. Who was he texting to? He hoped this wasn't some ambush. Rod would drive his motorcycle into anyone that got in his way if it was one.

“Right now I need to focus on locating Elena. When I know that she still breaths and thinks, and moves, I'll send her back to Healin, and look for the 'Red Beast' myself.”

It has been a while since he saw Elena last. He first met her when she was kidnapped, when she was focusing her goal to being just like her sister, Gun. The last time he saw her was before his own exile. She was cute, stubborn, but far too sweet to really be a Turk.

The boat let out it's horn, signaling the passengers that they will soon be docking. Rod would unplug his cell phone, pocket it, and hid the charger in his saddle bag. Rod pulls the bike up off it's kickstand, and await when he would be able to get off the ship. Probably 10 minuets or so, but he had to be ready to push his bike off the boat before hand. To make sure he wasn't in the loaders way.

Last edited by Rod on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 30 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next