FFVII Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Fantasy VII Role-Play Forum. Two Characters Per Person.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX

Go down 
+18
Loz
Yazoo
Tseng
NPC
Vincent
Kunsel
Genesis
Cissnei
Dark Nation
Rufus
Angeal
Cloud
Denzel
Kadaj
Reno Nevada
Sephiroth
Rosso
Zack
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:27 am

Yazoo frowned then snorted softly. What do you want with me, Nero?

He wasn't about to tell the man that their Mother was not actually dead just resting. "The one who's talking to me has attack me more than once, Loz. We need to be wary of him. I don't know how he's talking without you hearing yet." He lifted his hand with a small smile his thumb over Loz's cheek and wipe up the tear. "Do not cry, Loz. If he annoys me too much I'll let you kill him first."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:00 am

Zack let out a breath. Seph had watched him, watched the glance and he swallowed lightly.
He wasn't sure what to say that wouldn't sound cheesy or corny in the slightest.
Instead Zack took a step back and he sat on the edge of the bed.
He pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side before he kicked his boots off.

"We only have now Seph, and I don't know why but when I'm with you, she shuts up."
Zack wasn't sure if it was a secret perversion of Jenova's. But he didn't care. She shuts up.
"So please. I don't want to hear her right now."
He looked down, he felt slightly exposed confessing that small truth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:25 am

Sephiroth moved forward and reached to remove the white shirt. It was placed down along with the boots that were pulled off. He stepped closer and pressed his hands on either side of Zack before eyes locked. He wanted this, Zack needed it, and for this moment it was just them.

It seemed others had somehow learned much about him and for once he was ready to go along with whatever was suggested. He reached down for his phone and pulled it out as he flipped it open long enough to hold down the power button until the screen flickered off.

Eyes flickered up again and green locked with Zack's blue before he leaned close. "We should probably lock the door."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Calamity
Calamity
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:02 am

Zack felt the chill roll down his spine.
Not only at the words of confirmation, but the proximity and Seph's tone.
Zack nodded his head and he was sure he felt his face heat up.
"Yeah. Don't need to traumatize Denzel anymore..."

He hated that little tick of his, nervousness brought it out though.
Light hearted and sometimes inappropriate jokes he couldn't help.
Zack stood up slowly leaning close to Seph.
He brushed past him to move to the door and he flicked the lock.

Zack could feel his heart slamming in his chest.
This was a line in work ethics neither of them should have crossed.
But this moment really meant they were going to do this.
At least it was on their own terms and not Rufus' terms.

Zack pulled his phone out of his pocket and he turned it off.
He tossed it to the side letting it land on his shirt.
Zack walked back up to Sephiroth, his hand moved over Seph's chest.
Zack gave him a light push so he fell back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj
Third Class
Third Class
Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:24 am

"We should leave the continent," Kadaj said quietly, looking up at Cloud and then glancing to the others. "Anywhere that means they need that little extra effort to find us. Definitely south - we don't want to go anywhere they'll expect us, and we need somewhere with moderate to warm weather so we don't have to worry about not being dressed adequately."

It wasn't knowledge he personally had that he was tapping into, he knew that. Minerva was trickling information to him, though he couldn't physically feel it or even mentally sense it as much as just know it was happening.

"We should start in Mideel - get supplies and rest. If they start to find us, then we can always go to the outer islands and camp in the wild."

He kept glancing around, looking over his shoulder and then turning back to Cloud. "M
ideel," he said with a small nod, he and Minerva's voices speaking simultaneously as she slowly shifted to the forefront for a moment, his eyes faintly glowing. "There is no one from ShinRa there at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Ancient / Cetra
Ancient / Cetra
Sephiroth

Title : One-Winged Angel

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 am

When he had been returned he had never planned on any of this. He had sought redemption and the lifestream had offered it to him now. Sephiroth's gaze settled on Zack though his mind seemed to lock on the fact that despite the newness of the relationship this he knew, but never had he crossed this line.

His rank, protocol, ethics, all had been dismissed in a moment as Sephiroth moved to sit on the edge of the bed. The silence seemed deafening and the beat of his own heart seemed abnormally quick.

The bed was beneath his back and Sephiroth reached up to grab the back of his neck. If it was the last thing he did he would save this man.

((and I think thats it from Seph for awhile...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 am

Aerith felt like she was falling......falling faster then she ever thought possible. It was almost like if she was in the lifestream again, but Aerith knew that wasn't true. She was no longer in the lifestream but she felt that she was a part of something else.

Something darker.

'Why? Why am I here? Why did the lifestream bring me back. Why am I alive? Why am I part of this negative stream' Aerith thought in her dreamlike state as she felt the stream surround her and become part of her.

'No, this isn't happening' was the only though she thought before she woke up....screaming.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Remnant
Remnant
Cloud

Title : The Hero

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:07 am

Cloud was tentative about the idea until Miverva spoke through Kadaj. He overheard the conversation between Zack and Angeal (Zack was a lovable loudmouth after all). He nodded once, "And how will we get there? Air transport will be detected, and the only real sea transport is Junon... I can't ask Cid for help in this. If they find out he's helping us escape, he'll get caught up in this, and we have enough people in our team as is. The only other way we can..."

He hummed and bit his lip. "I have a really bad idea, but I'm going to wait until we get other ideas out first." He looked at them and sighed, "Trust me, it's really bad."
Back to top Go down
http://remembrance123.tumblr.com/WhereToFindMe
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

Title : Hojo's Labrat

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:14 am

Vincent put his cellphone away and his cape suddenly expanded, swallowing him up in a single moment before swirling around as a red mist-like cape. It sunk low, in the shadows, ready for the gate to open so he could fly out.

"I will match your vehicle's speed," he muttered.

"Don't concern yourself with me, my speed, or my appearance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:19 am

I merely decided to speak with you when I found out you, too, could send your thoughts across the Negative Lifestream. Your big brother, Sephiroth, created this taint and it is his, so I have no surprise that you, remnant of dear Sephiroth, can use it like I can. As you know, since your brother has betrayed and killed your mother, the Negative Lifestream has found a new host: myself.

Nero knew to use his words very carefully.

The last few times I met you, you seemed to be either working with ShinRa or under their supervision. Last I met you, in Healin, I asked what you planned to do with your existence... is it to be ShinRa's dog, as you are?

Or... do you believe yourself to be more capable than that? Better than that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:27 am

“I figured that when you were suddenly behind me without my knowing.” Rod replied to Vincent, where ever he was. He didn't bother to look right now.

The moment came when he would push his bike out of the cargo hold. He got on and drove out of the docking area, careful to not hit anyone at a slow pace. When he got out of the town, he headed towards Cosmo Canyon, picking up his speed in a fast burst.

Every second he took to get to Elena is a second more he worried about her safety.
Back to top Go down
Loz
Shinra Janitor
Shinra Janitor
Loz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Loz's facial expression changed quicker then a blink of the eye, even if the tear would take longer to dry. He loved the idea of hurting someone who tried to hurt his little bother.

It didn't bother Loz to much that he didn't hear this other person, he was a late bloomer with most everything anyway. Though he was wishing he could hear this other just to memorise his voice.

But for now Loz would stay silent letting Yazoo talk with the other individual.
Back to top Go down
Cid
Bartender
Bartender
Cid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:43 pm

Cid nodded at Cissnei and started to open the thermos. He took a deep inhale then nodded, looking at the smokes he snorted, "Seem's ya TURKS do know it all." Not that he was to shocked she got them all right. Rufus wanted Cid to help out and that meant buttering him up with the right substance. Not that Cid was going to be fooled, but he still was going to take all the perks he could.

Phone beeped again as the male joined them on the ship. Cid crinkled his nose, "I was only told that #$^@in' injured would be on mah ship, not the stupid $#^$ed up brat as well. Best tell 'im he'll be paying me a hell've a lot more $^*$in' money for that &$#%." Cid turned his back on Cissnei and the other dude. the blonds mood was going down, even though he should have expected it. Cid made a growling 'eh' noise as he moved back into his chair. Pouring himself some tea he then pulled out his phone. The brat could wait till he read his text first.

Starting to turn towards the controls, Cid promptly sip his tea out all over everything in front of him as his chair turned. He could not believe what Vincent had just texted him.

"#$^&in' hell????" Cid blinked a few times. He wasn't sure what was worse, he just thought he miss read the text, but no, Vincent really said THAT.
Back to top Go down
Reeve
Slum Drunk
Slum Drunk
Reeve

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:19 pm

The WRO head looked up suddenly as the messenger he'd sent down to Cid earlier knocked briefly before coming in. He looked as if he'd been trying his best not to run like the hounds of hell were chasing him, but hadn't quite been able to keep from hurrying back to the relative safety of upstairs; Reeve could see that he was sweating a little bit, and looked somewhat nervous though it was giving way to a relieved expression upon having completed his task. "Sir, I thought you'd want to know the Shera has landed in Healin, and..."

Reeve looked at him. "Are you all right, young man?"

The messenger nodded rapidly. "Yes sir... just that, er, Cid made it pretty clear he wants uh... restocked supplies. Tea and coffee, and tobacco. And the good stuff he said, not the... er..." He hesitated a moment, Reeve gesturing for him to continue before he got the rest of the message out. "Crap we've been forcing upon him, apparently."

Reeve couldn't help but laugh at this; the poor office lackey just looked perplexed. "Well then, seems we'll have to try and keep him happy as a reward for his services. Feel like stepping out for a while to do some shopping, then?"

"Uh... yes of course sir. I'd be happy to."

Reeve nodded, keeping any hint of an amused smile firmly held in behind a perfect poker face as he realised this was just what the young man obviously wanted... to be out and away from the crotchety Cid for when he returned from Healin, as this errand would probably include a bar stop somewhere that he could settle his nerves. "Right, then you'll be needing a list of places to get the right items from... can't rely on the usual places, they won't have what Cid's after." He scribbled some names down on a slip of paper and handed it to the messenger, who took it gratefully and departed the office. The dark-haired engineer let out the chuckle he'd been holding in, sitting back in his chair. "That poor fellow... I'll have to see what I can do about a raise for him, he's been holding up remarkably well even under such undue pressure as having Cid Highwind and his famous chip in our vicinity."
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:18 am

Vincent continued to sear through the air in his cape-like form. It would be quite a travel, past the base of the Golden Saucer as well as passing by Gongaga to get to the Cosmo Canyons. He hopped nothing would be too amuck during their travell... of course, he knew that was wishful thinking at it's finest. He sighed and kept his hand near his gun as he followed Rod.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:36 am

Rufus had made his way outside of the lodge with a line of the injured.
He'd lead them up o the cliff face with Reno keeping the rear to help any stragglers.
Rufus could see the airship clearly above. He had seen Cissnei and Kunsel get aboard.

Rufus looked back behind at Reno on the rear of the line of injured.
At least most of the sever injuries didn't involve amputation of legs.
So he'd had to walk them up to the cliff face.

Rufus was helping one injured who was looking at him strangely the whole walk.
He set the man down then looked up at the airship.
It was now up to Cid's men to get them to a temporary medical bay on board.

Given the last time Rufus saw this ship Jenova tore it apart.
So he doubted Cid would want to see him, given Rufus had stayed to fight her.
Then she tore the ship apart. He was not going to step foot on this ship that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:33 pm

I am not ShinRa's dog, nor have I every been. Yazoo growled at Nero, arms folded with a sigh, not that the Sable could see that. I was merely staying there to watch over my.. to keep an eye on Kadaj. I had no other choice to be there as I thought my brothers were lost to me, but it seems I am wrong and now I have a new purpose, too continue Mother's work and take revenge on those who betrayed her.

((Short and sweet, sorry to halt it there but we're leaving early in the morning and will be back on Monday, will reply to posts then.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Rod didn't stop at any of the landmarks. Not until he slowed his speed to skid and park his bike just outside of Cosmo Canyon.

The red head kicked down the kickstand, dismounted the bike and readied himself with his weapon, an Eletro-Mag rod, in his swinging arm. He didn't care for if Vincent followed him or even ran ahead of him. His job wasn't to be concern with Vincent's care. He needs to find Elena and get information on the mysterious red beast that lurked within.

All over, Cosmo Canyon was just far too quiet for his liking. And this would only be the second time he had arrived to this very location.

Rod started to approach the Canyon location. While he walked, he inhaled a deep breath of air, then let it out in one shout as loud as he could get it.

“ELENA!”

He could hear his own call echo off the walls of the Canyon. If she didn't hear him, she defiantly would know that he's there to get her. If she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:27 am

Reno sighed as he checked his PHS for the umpteenth time, waiting for Seph to respond - vaguely worried because even if it was to tell him to sod off he would have expected a message back.

Okay, I'm thinking you've got a reason not to reply. A good one. Like you're dead. Or dying. Or getting laid. Each message you ignore, the more likely I'm gonna think you're dead, which is a shame because I was hoping we'd stop hating each other one day.

He helped one of the officers to a point where he could sit and then pulled the PHS out and tried a new tactic - Zack.

So, Sephiroth isn't responding. I'm assuming he's dead. Can you confirm if he is indeed deceased. Cheers, yo.

He went back to the Healin house and helped another straggler up the hill, trying not to frown that even Zack was ignoring him. Another person settled he tried Sephiroth again.

So. Nothing from you. Or Zack. You better be getting laid, or I'm telling Rufus that you were purposefully ignoring him, and he's still a brat about that. I can't tell him you're dead in case you turn up alive, so we'll go for the "little death" if you get my meaning nudgenudgewinkwink

With a smirk he went back to Zack's number and messaged that too.

Clearly getting it on with the good General you naughty boy. Are the rumours true? Is he any good? Details, yo. I've probably had as much sex as you have since you died. Unless you can get laid in the Lifestream. CAN you get laid in the Lifestream..? Hold on, asking Seph too.

Hey, Sephy baby, can you get laid in the Lifestream? Asking you both seeing as you've both done the dead thing. Good to know you're living life to the max. Is the puppy as enthusiastic in the bedroom as his nickname suggests?

Zack, please tell your boyfriend that when he's finished nailing you that the President would like a word with him. Not about the sex. Not told him about that. Yet. He'll be glaring at me for you guys ignoring me though so... who knows. I might tell him. Or Kunsel.

He left it at that for the time being - if he got bored he might send a few more, just to make sure they have a good wake up scramble to reply.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:27 am

Once the last of the injured were settled down. Rufus looked up at the Shera.
The ship settled in landing, the doors opened.
Rufus saw the familiar dress of the mechanics and Shera staff.
Several of them piling out to help the injured a couple even had a stretcher for the more severely damaged.

Rufus stepped back and let them work, he stepped up to Reno who had just put his PHS away.
"Nothing yet I take it?" He growled in irritation. It wasn't a holiday.
Eventually when they returned he'd like an army to actually be trained.
Before they got attacked again and there would be no more army.
Back to top Go down
Reno Nevada
First Class
First Class
Reno Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:51 am

Reno shook his head with a sigh. "Sorry, yo," he shrugged, pulling out the PHS again as if looking at it would will a reply. "I've tried Sephiroth, I've tried Zack... I figure if something had happened to them we'd know about it by now - Jenova took a shine to Fair."

He put it back in his pocket and tugged the tie from his hair, running his fingers through the long strands before tying them back again. "I'll keep trying but I doubt I'll hear anything any time soon." He gave Rufus a flicker of a smirk. "Hey if I text him enough to piss him off, I can tell him you made me - right?"

He stood and looked at the President. "When was the last time you ate, sir?" He enquired casually. He took his job of caring for the president far more seriously than most gave him credit for - down to whether he was eating, drinking and sleeping enough.
Back to top Go down
Rufus
ShinRa Cadet
ShinRa Cadet
Rufus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:11 am

It was true if Zack had switched there would have been word of it, that and Rufus figured he would have turned Kalm in to the 2nd Nibelhiem. But Kunsel hadn't reported that.

Rufus smiled at Reno's question. Reno did have his moments of amusement, more so recently.
"Yes you can tell them I made you, I'm already labeled the bad guy, I don't care what they think."

He stood there watching as the rest of the injured were loaded on.
Rufus wasn't going aboard, and everything seemed to be running smoothly.
"When did I last eat?" He was trying to think on that. he shook his head he couldn't remember.
"I believe it was before the attack, since then I've been doing a Reeve and living on Coffee..."

He chuckled to himself. "I better cut back, we only need one Reeve."
Rufus knew how Reeve got on one or two cups of coffee and he didn't want to end up like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:10 pm

I see, Nero smiled, liking where this was going. He pressed his back against a pillar. Firstly, I will like to apologise for considering you as ShinRa's property. In the heart of the enemy base, I was unable to take the time to confirm your motives. I'm sure you understand that, in my hate for ShinRa, I was blinded.

But, then... should I understand you correctly, you wish to continue what your mother began? To take this world as your own? To sail the cosmos, just as your mother wished to do. Then, one day, you wish to find a new planet, and on it's soil you will create a shining future? When I inherited the Negative Lifestream, your dear ex-brother Sephiroth had left that desire in the stream, and the voices that fill my head have repeated the urge to do so... But...

He tilted his head to the side. I have managed to convince the Negative Lifestream that there is a much easier path, one I have already set as the course of our direction. We will take this world, Yazoo. I will take this world, overrun the Lifestream that has created each and every one of your mother's enemies, and replace it with the Negative Lifestream: which was created by Jenova's loving son. You understand, that now... we have a similar goal, do we not?
Back to top Go down
Vincent
Bartender
Bartender
Vincent

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:18 pm

Before he could stop himself, Vincent smacked the butt of his gun against Rod's head.

"As much as I would love to scream and call out for her, the 'Red-Beast' may still be around." He looked around and his red eyes narrowed. He managed to see several bloodstains, but "No bodies. Before, the monsters wouldn't return... even if the planet is stronger, they wouldn't have returned to the lifestream this fast..."

He sighed, "This is not going to be a fun mission."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:18 pm

“Ow...” Rod would rub his head where Vincent had hit him. “That hurts you know.”

He would hear the Ex-Turk make a comment about how the Red Beast might still be around. “Well good.” Rod crossed his arms. “If the Red-Beast was still around and heard me yelling, then I wouldn't have to hunt it down myself. He, she, or it would come towards my voice and try to attack me. More so, if it's Rosso, than you wouldn't have to look for them.”

He felt like he was being ignored when Vincent commented about no bodies were around. He looked around himself though. Hating to admit how right Vincent was about this. His concern for Elena's welfare grew. This would be something that Tseng might need to know about. He should send a text to his superior and inform him that he's in Cosmo Canyon by now.

Rod pulled out his phone, flipped it open and started to press away at the number keys.

In Cosmo Canyon.
Looking for Elena now.
There's no bodies around.
No sign of the Red
Beast so far.
Will report in with
you in an hour.

Rod would press the SEND button on his phone. He looked at the signal bar to see if there was a signal this far out at least. Barely one bar...

“Looks like I might be missing out some phone calls and messages for a while...Wait a moment.” He looked in his phone's numbers. Yeah, he wouldn't have her number in his phone. She was still in training when he last saw her.

It didn't stop him though. This time he'd send a message to Reno.

Give me Elena's Number.
I'm gonna try to send
her a message.

Another press of SEND. For now, he'll wait for Reno to reply. Keeping his eyes open and alert for any possible signs of danger.

“Vinny.” He'd call the uninvited tag along. “You better check your PHS for a signal. I barely have a bar out here.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX   Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Main Story RP Arc IX
Page 31 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next